Joanie's Journal of Exhibition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

We went to a couple places in town until we found a suit we both liked. It was a simple light blue string bikini that tied at the hips and behind the neck and back. It was by far the smallest bikini I had ever owned and was surprised at myself because I was looking forward to wearing on the beach soon. While I was getting dressed after trying on the bikini, I had a wicked thought. I decide to not put on my panties and not tell Adam about it. I wanted to see what it felt like to be pantiless in public and me being the only one to know. I had not brought my purse in with me and luckily I had been wearing an old pair of cotton panties so I just tossed them under the chair in the dressing room as I left knowing I would never see them again. I felt so wicked not wearing panties in public and it was a bit exciting too. I could feel my pussy tingling as I walked across the store to Adam waiting at the checkout counter. I did my best to act natural. Maybe it was just the coolness of the air conditioning swirling around and tickling my bare pussy as I walked, but I liked it. I had thought that the first time I tried going pantiless under a dress or skirt with Adam, the dress or skirt would be knee length or longer, not mid-thigh like it was then but I guessed it would just have to do.

I thought we would be going straight home with my new bikini but Adam wanted to stop and get me a lounge chair, so I could lie in while in the backyard wearing my new bikini and getting some sun. I was very careful how I moved around Adam and in the store. I didn't want anyone to know I was naked under my little dress, at least not just yet, although I found I was enjoying the naughtiness of it all. We found the chair soon enough and then Adam wanted to get a hamburger so we ended up going to 'Burger King'. Once we were inside and sitting down, Adam asked me how I was holding up at being braless in public. I told him it didn't bother me anymore and that after last weekend's adventure at 'Home Depot' I found I actually enjoyed it a little. Being braless was not the first thing on my mind right then, when I sat down on that cold plastic seat it reminded me that my ass was bare. I had never experienced anything like that before and was shocked at the cold assault on my bare ass. I'm just glad Adam hadn't witnessed my reaction or I might have had to explain why I made that weird sucking air noise when I sat down.

I made it back home without Adam finding out I was pantiless. I am defiantly going to have to go without panties more often. It was not as bad of an experience as I thought it might be. In fact it was rather enjoyable at times. Maybe I could go to work a couple days without a bra or panties next week. I think I could get away with it since I wear a jacket over my blouse and wear pants all the time.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

This Sunday morning was a beautiful morning and Adam suggested I go put on my new bikini while he set up my chair for me in the back yard. I found no reason not to. While I put on my bikini bottoms, I noticed I was glad Adam preferred me to be bald around my pussy, because as small as these bottoms were, I would definitely be showing a lot of pubic hair. I'm glad Adam suggested that I keep my pussy bald because it is so much more sensitive and enjoyable when he goes down on me and now I can wear my tiny bottoms without the worry of hair showing. Before leaving my bedroom, I also put on the cut-off t-shirt and my cut-off jean booty shorts to see how they would work as cover-ups. Adam said they looked great and suggested we go to the beach instead. I told him not today but someday for sure. Today I needed to work on my tan. Adam of course volunteered to apply suntan lotion on my back, I let him. I also didn't stop him when he untied the stings of my top so he could do my back better. This was definitely the most naked outside I had ever been and the sun felt good on my nearly nude body. I would definily be doing this more often this summer. I looked around my backyard at the neighbor houses to see if anyone was watching. I notice there were only a couple spots where anyone could see me from their houses and I could see no one looking at me so I relaxed and let Adam rub my back. He also took the liberty of rubbing down the back of my legs too and he seemed to bump and rub my crotch more than he need to but it felt good so I didn't stop him. He even had to put lotion under my bottoms on my ass itself. I don't know what he hoped for but I was not getting bottomless in my backyard, at least not anytime soon. I spent the next couple hours soaking up the sun. I even dared to go topless a get some sun on my tits few minutes when Adam wasn't watching and I made sure no one else was either. The sun felt great on them.

Monday, May 30, 2011

This morning as a last thought, I didn't put on a bra as I dressed for work. I did make sure I work a dark blue blouse though. I did feel more secure wearing a dark blouse knowing no one could see through it. I was still a bit nervous all morning long but by lunchtime I was my old self. By the time I left for home, I had completely forgotten I was braless and had even taken off my jacket a couple hours before going home, when it got warm in the office. I had my jacket off almost an hour before I remembered I was braless but since no one seemed to have noticed I decide to leave it off.

Adam was surprised at what I did when I told him about it over supper. He asked if I was going to do it again tomorrow and I told him I probably would. He asked me to wear a white blouse. I said I might but I would see how I felt about it in the morning.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I wore a light blue blouse to work today, yes, I was braless. Again nobody seemed to notice so I removed my jacket just after lunch, a couple guys might have noticed, I'm not sure. Again I told Adam, he seemed sad I didn't wear my white blouse. I promised him I would tomorrow.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yes, I did wear one of my white blouses braless today as well as one of my shorter business skirts. It stopped about 4 inches above my knees. I kept my jacket on all morning but I still got a few looks. I think it was because of my short skirt and three inch heels I was wearing. I did remove my jacket while at my desk a couple hours before getting off work and I'm pretty sure a couple guys from nearby noticed because they came bay my desk to chat a couple times. Something they rarely did. I also noticed that one button had worked its way loose at the top of my blouse. I just left it that way; you really couldn't see anything extra. I was still wearing my white blouse and skirt when Adam got home. He seemed happy to see me in them; I had even unbuttoned one more button just for him. He took me to the bedroom and helped me remove the rest of my clothing. Supper was cold when we got to it.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Yesterday I wore another white blouse braless again but this time I wore pants again but this time with no panties. I made sure one button was undone when I removed my jacket before lunch but when I put on the jacket to go home; I noticed another button had come undone. I left it like that, I knew I was being a little naughty and my nipples showed they knew it too. They were hard most of the day and a couple more guys in the office seem to have noticed that fact. Oh, by the way, I work in a warehouse distribution office. I work with one other girl and six men. I mainly push paper and once in a great while take the distribution forms to the warehouse so the orders can be put on pallets and shipped out.

Today I might have gone too far. I felt a little wicked when I got dressed this morning and I was braless under a yellow silk tank-top I wore under my jacket. I also wore a black skirt without panties. I have worn the skirt for years but never to work. I bought it while still in college. It rides about 6 inches above my knees and since it is tight and stretches, it rides high on my legs when I sit. I know that I have shown my panties many times in this skirt while still in college which for some reason never really bothered me. I decided early that if I was going to wear short skirts that I would probably be accidentally flashing my panties once in a while. I know for a fact that a few guys seen up my skirts. I remember seeing a couple guys looking there one day and I could do little or nothing to stop their looking so I just let them look. All they could see was the crotch of my panties, big deal! You can see more in almost any catalog. I remember actually enjoying letting guys see my panties once in a while. I use to get a good giggle at their shocked and surprised looks when I let it happen. But since this was also my first time purposely leaving the house pantiless under a skirt, I decided to carry some panties in my purse just in case I chicken out.

The morning started out great. I noticed my admirers seemed to have grown by a couple more which made me happy for some reason. They all complimented me on my outfit. I giggled inside, if they only knew what wasn't on underneath I thought. I started to take off my jacket when I noticed a bunch of eyes go directly to my chest. I looked down and under the lighting of my office, my nipples were slightly visible. I pulled the jacket back in place but left it unbuttoned, acting as if I had changed my mind. The rest of the morning was uneventful. It was a busy morning, and just before lunch break I noticed the orders had really stacked up on my desk so it looked like I needed to make a trip into the warehouse. I then noticed how high my skirt had risen up while I moved around under my deck all morning. I had forgotten how high it could go. I looked down and could see the lips of my pussy! I pulled it down as I stood up but my motion was not unseen. A couple of the guys had seen me pull it down as I stood. I suddenly felt the urge to put my panties on but I knew that would have to wait until I returned from the loading dock office. I could feel the eyes of every guy in the warehouse on me as I made my way across the warehouse floor to the office. I was getting turned on as I walked across the open floor. I could hear the click-click of my heels as put an extra bounce and wiggle in my step knowing those eyes were looking at my legs and bouncing tits. I went to lunch as soon as I got back to my desk, so on the way to the break room, I went to the ladies room and put my panties on.

After my lunch break I was I was informed we needed to hold a quick safety meeting with all employees at three o'clock and since I was the safety officer I would be giving it. This would be a first for me since I was given the title just three months ago. I quickly brushed up on all updates and things that needed our immediate attention. My jacket kept opening as I moved around in front of about thirty people, all men. The one other office girl was still in the office answering the phones. I knew my jacket knew coming open but did nothing because if I turned and buttoned it suddenly it would look very suspicious so I left it open knowing these people could see my nipples though my top. I found I had a little trouble concentrating on the meeting because I was beginning to enjoy their looks and every once in a while I would pull one or both sides my jacket apart letting them see my hard nipples. As I moved around, my skirt was also slowly inching its way up. When I noticed this, it was only a couple inches below my crotch. It would be more embarrassing pulling it down in front of these men so I just left it. I was glad I put my panties on now. All I needed to maybe put my job in jeopardy now was to flash this group my pussy. I could live with a panty flash though, but it had been a couple of years since I did one that I knew about.

When the meeting ended it was time to go home, the skirt had stopped crawling up my legs so I was spared flashing my panties to the group. The only thing was I was hot and a bit worked up from actually showing off my hard nipples to all the guys I work with. After the meeting everyone left except two of my office workers who volunteered to hang around and help me put things away. I needed to take off my jacket to cool off so I did. My nipples were hard and it was very obvious I was braless to the two remaining men but in my condition I didn't care. I wanted and didn't care if they saw me like this. I was hot, horny, and worked up. I was so worked up I was trembling and I just had to sit down. When I did, the two men left were right in front of me and got a good look up my skirt at my underwear and probably a wet spot there too. One of them started walking towards me. I told him to stop, "I'm OK, and I'm also sorry you seen me like this today," I said. "I dressed like this today, to surprise my husband after work." I told them. "I wasn't expecting to walk around in front of everybody today or I wouldn't have dressed like this and I would have worn a bra." I lied. "Since you have seen me like this, go ahead and look but don't touch. And please don't tell anyone else around here what you are seeing here now. I like working here and don't want to have to leave." At that, I stood up and pulled down my skirt a little and told them I needed to go to the bathroom and if they didn't mind cleaning up for me, I would see them Monday. I went straight the bathroom and did something I had never done at work before, I masturbated myself to orgasm.

I left my panties off and put them back in my purse and headed straight to my husband's workplace and found him. I showed him what I had worn to work that day and showed him my lack of panties. I told him I removed them in the bathroom before leaving work. Which was true but I didn't tell him I went to work that way. He was surprised and excited that I was dressed like that and asked his boss if he could leave work early. I followed him to a little bar we visit once in a while on the way home. He asked me to leave the jacket in my car. I had no problems with that so I did. I spent the next hour sitting on a bar stool facing him and flashing him my pussy while we talked. He then surprised me when he stood beside me and put his hand between my legs. I knew it was wrong. I knew a lady didn't let a man play with her pussy in public. I knew it was wrong and I shouldn't do it. What also surprised me was my pussy took control of my brain and I spread my legs wider and gave him better access. I had never even thought of him fingering me in public before, but a couple minutes later, I had an orgasm while in public. Adam was quick to quite me by kissing me when I came. We then left, I looked at one guy at a table on our way out and he smiled and winked at me. Did he know what we just did? I was again surprised that I didn't care; I was just ready for more fun when we got home.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lying in bed last night thinking on all that happen yesterday, I decide to slow down a little. Yes, it was fun, but it could have also could have gone oh so wrong. I'm not going to stop all together. I am just going to slow way down and take it easy. I'm going to start wearing bras and panties again to work. At least under my skirts and they won't be my shorter ones again either. I still might go without my panties under certain pants because I did find that more comfortable.

I am planning on getting some more sun the next couple of days and I will be wearing my new tiny bikini in my backyard and I don't care if the neighbors see. Especially Jamie, the neighbors' behind us, 19 year old college boy, he is quite a good looking specimen, his father isn't bad either. I wouldn't care if even Mr. French, the forty something year old the other side of our house, seen me. He's still looking good for his age.

Adam was doing the yard work when I entered the backyard in nothing but my bikini and carrying a big towel. He stopped what he was doing when he seen me. I told him to get his eyes back in his head and get back to work as there would be no play for him if his work didn't get done. He gave me the finger and went back to his chores. I then noticed some movement along the back fence. I could just make out Jamie trimming the hedges there. I figured he had a good view of me from his position so I decide to give him a little show. I rubbed lotion all over my body and in some places I didn't need to but did it anyway just for the fun of it. I asked Adam to do my back for me and I untied and took off my top with my back to Jamie and laid front first on the towel on the lounge chair. Adam of course had to put some lotion on my ass cheeks what surprised me was when her untied my bottoms and flipped them down between my legs as he done it. I was now actually naked in my backyard and a neighbor was watching me. I told Adam to tie them back up because I thought Jamie was watching though the hedges. What he did next shocked me. He lifted my hips a bit and snatched the bikini bottoms out from under me and grabbed my top at almost the same time. "Tease me like that will you." He said. "I'll give them back to you in half an hour when you need to turn over."

I was furious at Adam for a second and then all the sudden I remembered Jamie was seeing me naked and instantly became horny. "Well, if Adam wants me to be naked in front of the neighbors. So be it!" I thought. I put my head down, tried to relax, and enjoy the sun warming my entirely nude backside. It felt wonderful! I turn my head to the right to see if Jamie was still there. He was and I could still see Jamie looking through the hedges at me but he had stopped trimming them now, he was just staring at me. I was getting hornier by the second. I was finding hard to believe I was naked outside and I was being looked at by a cute neighbor boy and I was enjoying it!

I heard Adam coming back about a half hour later and I could see my bikini in his hand. I had built up the courage by then to do what I had planned. I rolled over onto my back letting Jamie, who I knew was still there, see my entirely nude front. Adam stopped next to my chair. He said, "What are you doing? Don't you know Jamie is still there?"

"Yes, I know he is still there." I said. "You are the one who took my bikini and left me naked. So this is your entire fault and you have no one to blame but yourself, so don't be mad at me if I'm enjoying this now. I'm no longer mad at you for taking my bikini. So now take by bikini back inside with you. I'm going to lie here another half hour soaking up the sun and let Jamie see my tits and pussy and then I'm going to come inside and fuck your brains out." He stood there in shock for a few seconds and then when back into the house leaving me naked to the world and Jamie. I looked over at Jamie a few minutes later and I could just make out that his pants down around his knees and that he was jerking off. That shocked me. I wasn't expecting him to be doing that but then it excited me. He was jerking off because of me! I had never thought of anyone doing that because of me but maybe Adam. When it was time to go inside I looked over and Jamie was still there. I stood up and grabbed the towel and faced Jamie and said to him, "Bye Jamie! I hope you enjoyed yourself. I know I did." I tossed the towel over one shoulder and walked away giving my ass an extra bounce just for Jamie's viewing pleasure.

I looked over at Mr. French's house as I opened the sliding glass door and there he was looking at me from a window. I knew he couldn't see where I was sunning from that window but he did see me walking inside naked. I found Adam in the middle of the bed naked and his dick was sticking straight up. I crawled on my knees above him and settled down on him. I bottomed out on my first try. I was that wet! I told him about watching Jamie jerking-off and Mr. French seeing me naked too. That sent him over the edge which sent me over too.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers