Joanie's Journal of Exhibition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

As he went to the bathroom, I noticed my pussy was tingling and absentmindedly rocked on Danny's lap rubbing my pussy lips up and down the outside of his cock. It felt good. I then wondered how that big thing would feel inside me. Danny must have felt it too because he rocked back and forth too and whispered in my ear, "Why is your pussy all the sudden getting hot my dear? Are you thinking about putting my hard cock inside your hot little pussy?" I said nothing but I moaned and nodded my head.

Then Valerie asked, "Hey ya'll have gotten mighty quite over there. What's going on?"

"Nothing dear," Danny said. "I think our horny girl here wants me to slide my big dick inside her hot pussy."

I was surprised he said that to her and was even more surprised when Valerie said, "Oh I bet she would like that. I know I would like it if I was in her position right now." She took my hand and said, "Go ahead dear. Lift up and then just slowly lower yourself down on that wonderful piece of hard meat."

I was just lifting myself up when Adam came out of the bathroom and seen me raised just above Danny's cock. I looked him in the face and seen him smile and nod to me, so I slowly lowered myself onto that cock. At first I didn't think I was going to get it in, it was big and I was tight with a little fear of getting something that big inside me. Then I felt it enter my womanhood, a little at first then a little more. I lifted myself up a bit and dropped down again, deeper still it went. I felt like I was being stretched to new limits. I lifted up again and again then finally I gave way and bottomed out on Danny. I had all of him inside me. I felt like I was stuffed and it felt good! I just hope I will return to normal for Adam. I sat there a few moments enjoying the feeling of fullness. I opened my eyes finally and noticed Adam right in front of me with a hard-on. I reached out and took it in my hands and told him I loved him as I started to earnestly fuck myself on Danny's big cock. Seconds later, I leaned forward a little and took Adam in my mouth. I wanted; no I needed his cock in me too. I loved him and I wanted him to know that. In a few second I had my first orgasm and I a less than a minute later I had another. Never had I cum so soon after having my first one. The big surprised came when Danny shot his load deep inside me. I came again and as I was having my third orgasm in rapid succession, Adam went off in my mouth. I was breathing so hard, I almost chocked on Adam's cum. When I was done, Adam had to lift me off Danny's cock and put me on the bed. I had just had the best fucking of my life. I fell asleep again, satisfied!

Later on, Adam led me to the outdoor showers and took soap and a wash-cloth and washed me from head to toe before we got in the pool to relax and enjoy it.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I really hated to leave the nudist resort yesterday. I loved the freedom of not having to wear any clothes. I could do whatever I wanted and go everywhere naked. There was no pressure to be someone you weren't and you weren't judged by the clothes you could afford to wear because you were nude. I also noticed that not all men and women were created equal; some were blessed with nice bodies. Others not so lucky but were not ashamed to let others see them as they really were. (And I also noticed that there were a lot of differences in men's cock too.) Adam and I joined the AANR before we left and are planning on going to the different resorts in the area to see which one we like the best, now that we know what to expect.

Valerie and Danny were real helpful this weekend and I don't mean just the sex, although that was fun too. I just hope the sex we had doesn't screw up our new friendship between us. They instructed us on dos and don'ts of nudist life. Nudists do have rules, they just don't wear clothes.

Friday, August 26, 2011

This is my first entry in a month. Adam and I have pretty much settled in our new nudist lifestyle. The only time we wear clothing anymore it when we leave the house and then just as little as possible.

I hardly wear my long pants anymore but I will keep them because I'm sure I will want to wear them when the weather starts getting cold again, I HATE COLD WEATHER! I prefer it warm so I can wear my little dresses and skirts with nothing on under them. I've even bought me a few sheer blouses to wear now and then in public. I no longer wear my bras or panties to work and everybody knows this because I told many of them that I had become an exhibitionist and a few didn't believe me so I stripped naked for them right there in the office. I was now the only female in the office, the other girl got pregnant and quit. So now it is just me and 7 men, including the boss.

My boss called me into the office a couple days after my stripping session and I was surprised when I got a promotion and a raise instead of getting fired. My boss told me as long as my or the guys work didn't suffer or have any bad effects, I could wear whatever I wanted. I then asked him, "Does that meant that when it gets very warm in the office in the afternoon like it normally does, I could take off my shirt and sit behind my deck topless?" He said he had no problem with that and he doubted if anyone else in the office would either. The only thing he didn't want me to do was to go out in the warehouse anymore. That was no more part of my job. He was going to let the others know that they had to deliver the work orders from now on. So I took him at his word and on the way back to my desk, the shirt came off for the rest of the afternoon.

Today was Friday and today I wore a semi-sheer swimsuit cover-up that was upper-thigh length as a dress and when it got warm after lunch, it came off. Today was the first of what I suspect will be many of my being completely naked at work. I was surprised of how calm I was as I did all my normal routine in the office. That meant walking from desk to desk conferring with my co-workers and even going to see the boss in his office a couple times. Nobody complained or got fresh with me. These guys have been my friends for years and I trust them all. Oh, a few comments were made about my nudity but they were all positive comments. One of the men did say jokingly that maybe he should go without his pants but the other guys told him 'NO WAY'. None of them wanted to see his hairy ass. I laughed and told him that I wouldn't mind seeing that though!

We still see Valerie and Danny once in a while but nothing has happened between us. We went over for another barbeque last weekend and enjoyed the sun and pool nude as always.

Adam just told me that Tom wants to go fishing again tomorrow and wanted to know if I wanted to come along. He said that Tom said that if I didn't want to fish, I could always lie out and tan nude on the bow of his boat. I told him I just might take them up on that offer. Getting a chance to be nude in the middle of a lake soaking up some sun sounded like a nice way to past the day.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, I did go with Adam and Tom this morning. I wore my yellow mesh g-string under a white tank-top that didn't quite cover my ass. I thought it would be fun to show the bottom of my ass cheeks as I walked around if we stopped at a convenience store on the way to the lake to get some coffee or something. Tom told Adam he wanted to go try fishing on the St. Johns River near Palatka instead of a lake this morning if he had no objections. Adam told him that it was his boat and he could go wherever he wanted. An hour later we were at the boat ramp in Palatka backing the boat into the river.

The sun was just coming up when we pulled away from the dock and I think headed south. Tom found a spot a little bit later near a large patch of Lilly pads and dropped anchor. I grabbed a life vest to use as a pillow and laid down in the bow of his boat to take a nap as the boys fished. I woke up later to the sun getting me hot and removed my tank-top. Tom hadn't seen my little g-string yet and said he loved it but he thought it would look better in the bag I brought with me. I said I agreed with him and took it off too. I was now nude to the world and it felt great. It was only a minute or so later a high-dollar bass boat zoomed by us. I don't think they saw me because I was already lying back down when they buzzed by. It was then when I realized I could have fun flashing today also. In the next couple of hours, a few more boats roared by. Adam and Tom had caught a couple nice sized bass by then and Adam wanted to find another place to fish.

Tom asked me if I would like to try my hand at driving his boat. I told him I would love to but had never done it before and his said it was easy and he would show me. A few minutes later, I was sitting nude at the wheel steering it down the river. I passed a few other boats and I knew they had to at least see my tits as I went by them. We picked out another spot to try and Tom convinced me to use his rod and try a little fishing. About a minute later, I caught my first ever fish. The fish wasn't that big but it was a big thrill catching it. As I was reeling it in, a boat when by and I looked at the two men looking my way as I stood there fishing nude. Adam caught another nice sized bass and we decided we had enough and Tom asked if I wanted to head home or ride around and showoff my beautiful naked body to more fishermen. I laughed at him and told him that that was a silly question.

Soon I was standing behind the wheel driving as the guys took turns sitting behind me to help support me and to feel me up as I drove. Before long, I was sitting in their laps impaled on their cocks as I drove along the river bouncing on the waves which caused me to bounce up and down on their cocks. Riding on Tom's boat was more fun than I imagined it would be. Also a few boats seen me sitting naked on their laps but I don't know if they knew I was being fucked at the time. I also got to enjoy standing naked in the bow of the boat as Tom steered it back to the boat ramp past a few other boats even past a river cruise boat where I saw at least a dozen people standing along the decks looking at me as I waved to them.

I put my tank-top back on just before we docked. I didn't even bother putting my bikini back on even though my ass was hanging out the bottom. There wasn't anyone at the ramp to flash, too bad. I got in the middle of the guys again and before we were out of town, Adam had pulled my top off. I was naked again and soon I had a finger in my pussy. They took turns fingering my pussy all the way home. I came at least three times. It was such an enjoyable trip home. And I returned the favor by sucking them both off as soon as we got home.

March 5, 2013

I just found my journal today. It had gotten misplaced during our move.

Soon after my last entry, things cooled off between Tom and us. He found him a jealous girlfriend who I guess didn't care for me or the way I dressed around Tom. Anyway, she pulled him away from us. I guess she must have pussy-whipped him because he eventually quit coming over.

We still saw Valerie and Danny once in a while and still joined them nude in their pool often but I only had Danny's big cock in me one time after the nudist resort weekend and we really shouldn't have done it then. It was the only time I feel I cheated on Adam and I told him I was sorry I did it and would never have sex with anyone again when he wasn't around to watch. He said he forgave me and then wanted the naughty details.

I told him that I had gone over to use their pool one day after a hot day work and found out Danny was home alone. I was a bit horny after teasing the guys at work and started to tease Danny by playing with my pussy in front of him. Before long he was fingering me and then he was fucking me in the middle of his backyard before I knew what was happening. I knew I should have stopped him but again my pussy was in control and it wanted that big cock in it.

I hated to leave my job when we moved. I really enjoyed working there and I loved the dress code. I really liked letting my friends and co-workers see my nude body. Adam knew how I dressed at work and even came by a few times to find me topless and even completely nude once. He knew I wasn't screwing anybody there, although, I did let my boss play with my tits a few times, which I never told Adam about. A girl has to have a few secrets, right? Well, I guess he'll know now if he reads this. No big deal!

I am really enjoying our new home. I enjoy the freedom of walking out of my house and around the resort nude anytime I want. Plus this being a fenced in and gated community, I feel secure here. I feel safe taking my daughter out for a walk when I want to. I am looking forward to see her grow up in a place where what you wear or don't wear doesn't makes a difference. I hear the schools nearby give a little more freedom to the kids that live here. That's good because the few kids I have talked to say don't wear underwear to school. One of the girls I talked to said she use to get in trouble a lot in elementary school because she didn't like to wear underwear to school and often showed her bare ass when she played on the playground. She smiled at me and said use to like hanging upside down on the monkey bars while wearing a dress.

I then wondered if my daughter would become an exhibitionist at that young age like this girl seemed to have been. I don't think I would mind that, I just hope she doesn't start having sex at too young of an age.

Well, it's time to send this off to 'Literotica'.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers