Joanna and Mark Ch. 03

Story Info
Love, humiliation, and threesomes.
4k words
3.81
37.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers

(OK, so there's a chance this is really a 'NonConsent' story, but overall, it is still about love.)

*

Joanna had recently been promoted at work, meaning that she was now earning a little more than Mark, and had planned to take him out for dinner the first Friday night after hearing the news.

The returned to their favourite French restaurant and both came straight from work meetings, so were dressed smartly. Joanna loved to see Mark in suit, especially at the end of the day when he loosened his tie and undid his top button, exposing just a little more of his well toned neck. She was so happy about her promotion and the opportunities that it looked set to open up. They would finally be able to afford a place to buy and could really begin to settle down and make a home. What she loved more than anything was that Mark felt exactly the same way. There was no competition in their relationship, and if one of them did well, it felt like they had both done so.

Mark turned up a little after Joanna and they quickly slipped into conversation about the week and where they could look for flats to buy. After a bit of champagne, the conversation turned to their sex life.

'It just seems to have been getting better and better these last few months.' Joanna explained. 'I just can't stop thinking up new dirty fantasies to play with you and I just love it that you never say no!'

'I know, I know, I'm a slut too. We're just as bad as each other.'

'I know. You're my slut, and I'm yours.' Joanna whispered sexily. 'I've got a new idea, but I hope you don't think it's taking things too far.'

'Go on.' Mark said with a smile.

'Well, how's about we get some help from others in? I know we've always talked about it, and I don't see why we shouldn't try it now.'

'OK, how much 'help'?'

'Well, I was thinking, given our healthy balance thing. Let's called it 'Ch'i'. That it would be good to try a girl girl boy threesome, then a boy boy girl threesome, just for good measure.'

'That sounds fun.' Mark could barely stop his smile growing. He had always wanted to have the attention of two girls in the bedroom. The thought of seeing Joanna being pleasured, and pleasuring, another girl really wound him up.

'So you don't mind about the other guy?' Joanna asked carefully.

'Well, it's only fair isn't it. Obviously I'll be making the most of the girl girl boy threesome, so you'll need something in return.'

They settled on it, and rushed home. They had already talked about threesomes so much that they knew how they were going to plan it. They put postings on various websites at home, after taking some lingerie shots of them together with Mark's digital camera. They kept the adds brief, one for a girl, and one for a man. They had not decided what they would like to try first, but gathered that the responses would decide that for them. As Mark trawled through various postings looking for singles out for threesomes, Joanna gently stroked his cock, occasionally wrapping her mouth around it. 'Just think,' she said 'sometime soon, you can have me doing this, and another girl licking and biting your nipples. I wonder how long you'd last with us doing that?'

Mark laughed. 'Not long I suppose, but after watching you eat her pussy for a few minutes I'm sure I'd be ready to go again.' Mark reached over Joanna's back and placed a couple of fingers over her pussy, gently penetrating her as he gave up looking at the reams of pictures of guy's cocks. 'Why do these losers think anyone is going to write a reply to a picture of a veiny cock?' He pondered.

That night they brought each other off, and fell asleep with Mark's cock still inside Joanna's pussy, as his cum leaked out around his softening member.

In the morning Mark made some fresh coffee and put some orange juice on a tray and returned to the bedroom.

'We've got so many responses!' Joanna looked up from the laptop excitedly. It was only 10am, but obviously some people had replied overnight and now they had over 120 emails in their Inbox. As they sifted through these, they soon began to realise that the majority were from 'cocks' just describing how they 'would stretch J until she screamed.'

'Erm, I'm not sure I like the sound of that.' Joanna giggled and stoked Mark's chest.

'Me neither! It would ruin you for me.' Mark laughed and promptly received a slap from Joanna.

They did however have a couple of slightly more realistic looking replies. Only two women, both of whom they replied to, explaining a bit more about themselves and reinforcing the fact that they were serious. They chose a guy to reply to as well. He had sent a reply 'sans cock photo' with an explanation explaining that he was between girlfriends, had never done this type of thing before, but was very open minded and wanted to try anything once.

Only one of the girls responded, but did so before the guy. Joanna decided there was no time like the present and invited her round for the evening. Mark was in the shower when she did this, and could barely believe her forwardness when she told him on his return.

In the afternoon, John, the guy who had responded, replied to their second email saying he was definitely up for it, but would not be around until next week. They decided to arrange to meet him in a bar just up the road on Saturday night, lest he be a psycho, before taking him back to their place if they were happy with him.

For the rest of the day they could barely do anything due to the anticipation. Mark begged Joanna to let him fuck her, 'so I don't cum instantly tonight', but refused.

'Listen, this poor girl is coming round in less than 3 hours, and I might end up having my pussy eaten by a woman for the first time before the night is up. I hardly think its fair to make her eat out a pussy that has your cum inside it, do you?' Joanna said. She did eventually relent and sucked his cock for what seemed like less than a minute until he exploded in her mouth. 'God, it was a good job I did that then. I don't want you embarrassing me tonight!'

As 6pm drew closer, they prepared some pasta and opened a couple of bottles of red wine, while Joanna scattered some candles around the lounge. Almost on the dot, the doorbell rang at 6pm and Mark sent Joanna to answer it. As he stood in the kitchen, filling a jug of ice water, he could hardly believe that this was happening so quickly.

'Hello, I'm Alicia.' A voice said from just inside the corridor.

There were general greetings as Alicia and Joanna walked up the corridor towards the kitchen. Mark could feel his heart thumping. Was this really happening?! He saw the door swing open and tried to look as though he was just finishing something as he looked up and saw his beautiful girlfriend holding the arm of a 24 year-old, 5'5" brunette. She was slim, probably slightly smaller that Joanna, but almost as attractive. She looked as nervous as Mark felt.

'Alicia, this is Mark, my boyfriend.' Joanna said. 'And Mark, this is Alicia!'

They all laughed slightly before Mark walked over and kissed Alicia on the cheek.

'Em. Oh. Would you like some wine Alicia?' Mark said uncomfortably after a brief pause in the conversation.

'I think that would help. I'm really sorry, but I've never really done this before and I'm more nervous than I think I ever have been!'

Mark and Joanna laughed. Something about her honesty suddenly put them both at ease. 'That's great,' Joanna said 'so are we. So let's have some wine, have a chat and see how things go.'

They all went to the lounge where the cold pasta dishes were placed on a low table on the floor. Around the table were some cushions, so they all had to sit on the floor, in the candlelight.

Mark and Joanna kept on exchanging approving glances, which did not go unnoticed by Alicia, but seemed to put her even more at ease. As some wine disappeared, Alicia told them about herself. She was a postgraduate art student and had split up with her boyfriend over a year ago. She had always thought about threesomes, and had got a bit drunk with some friends last night. When she got home, she had found their add and replied. In the cold light of day, she had almost not replied to Joanna's follow up email, but had decided to do something that scared her, as they sounded like the least threatening couple she could hope to meet.

Mark poured more wine as Joanna explained, 'You see, you're not the only person involved in this situation. We've contacted a guy too, so see what that side of the coin is like as well, but he's not around until next week.'

'My God, really?' Alicia said, looking surprised. 'You must be a special man to agree to that Mark, most of my boyfriends we so homophobic that I wouldn't even dare suggest that kind of thing.'

'Well,' replied Mark 'I think it's only fair, and it's not as though a boy boy girl threesome has to involve anything that would scare a homophobic.'

They all laughed. 'I guess. But to make sure you get the most from tonight I think you should tell us exactly what you want.' Joanna said. She was not sure whether this was pushing it too far too soon. They had not really acknowledged that they were going to be doing anything yet, so she studied Alicia's face for a response.

'Sounds fun to me.' Alicia said. 'Then maybe you can be the one wearing the trousers next week Joanna?' They all laughed again, and the girls turned to Mark, suddenly looking incredibly coquettish.

Mark looked back at them, hardly believing his luck. 'OK, how's about you both stand up.' He said. They complied.

'Joanna, put on some music.' Joanna moved over to the stereo and put on a Massive Attack album. 'Now, why don't you sort of gyrate around each other and slowly remove your clothes?'

'Mark, you are so poetic.' Joanna laughed. They all smiled, but as they did, Joanna moved over to Alicia and placed a hand on her black chiffon covered shoulder. This instantly sent a shiver up Alicia's spine, which rebounded straight to her clit. She raised her hands to Joanna's shoulders and gently held them there as they both began to slowly move to the music.

'Wow, you girls look amazing. You're both so beautiful.' Mark said, conscious of his rock hard cock poking up from his trousers. The girls however barely took their eyes off each other. 'Now, why don't you take each other's tops off?'

Joanna immediately stuck her arms in the air as Alicia took hold of the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head. Her knuckles ran along Joanna's stomach and over her bra-covered tits as she did this, making Joanna gasp. Alicia threw the top over to Mark and ran her hands nervously over Joanna's lacy red bra, as Joanna began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Soon, as they swayed their hips slowly to the music, they were both brushing their hands over their bra's.

'Joanna, why don't you kneel down and remove Alicia's skirt for her?' Mark said, now stroking his cock very gently through his trousers.

Joanna loved the sound of Mark's instructions, and was turned on by the sure but subtle sound of dominance in his voice. She sank to her knees and Alicia knew to turn around so Joanna could find the zip at the top her skirt. They all knew that she was not wearing stockings or tights, so it was no surprise to see bare legs under her skirt as Joanna hitched it up with one hand to touch her ass. The other fiddle with the zip, and suddenly her skirt dropped to the ground. Mark and Joanna were both shocked. She had on only a tiny black thong, which totally disappeared between her incredibly pert cheeks. Joanna could not resist but to lean forward and bite one of them gently, which let out a gasp from Alicia.

'Joanna, let me see you eat her like I eat you.'

Joanna was slightly hesitant. She had imagined this to be a fairly well balanced first encounter, but Mark seemed to have other plans. She was suddenly ever so slightly reluctant to begin licking her first pussy from behind, on a girl she reminded herself she did not really know.

'Joanna? Come on, make our guest feel welcome.' Mark commanded. Alicia wiggled her pert ass in Joanna's face, but this did nothing to help.

Reluctantly, Joanna reached up and pulled the string from between Alicia's ass cheeks, as Alicia bent over to expose her pussy. This of course exposed her ass as well, something that Joanna really had not thought about. She could not believe her boyfriend was making her lick another girl's pussy and stare at her ass. Hesitantly she leant forward and brushed Alicia's labia with her tongue. The taste was no surprise to Joanna, and was almost identical to that which she tasted on Mark's tongue after he had done the same to her. She suddenly plunged right in, deciding there was not point in being coy. She actually loved the situation, despite the fact that Mark's sudden lack of empathy was worrying her. She stuck her tongue into Alicia's dripping slit, before letting it drop to her clit, where she tried to emulate exactly what Mark did to her, flicking her tongue over the hood.

Alicia groaned as Joanna saw to her from behind. Mark was so aroused that he had to get his cock out of his trousers, although he was careful not to stroke it too much as he was aware of becoming too excited. 'Come on darling, show our guest how much we appreciate her being here.'

There was something slightly mocking in Mark's tone that annoyed Joanna slightly, but she tried to put it to the back of her mind as she reached up and began rubbing Alicia's clit with her fingers as she continued to plunge her tongue in and out of her pussy.

'OK ladies. I think I can help here. Get on all fours Alicia.' Mark said. Joanna looked at him, trying to let him know that she was not totally happy with the way he had been ordering her around, but apparently to no avail. 'OK Joanna, no you slide under Alicia here and keep licking her clit while I fuck her.'

'Fucking hell,' Joanna thought, 'I haven't even been touched properly yet, and he is making me lick her pussy as he fucks this girl we've only just met.' Nevertheless, she complied, slipping between Alicia's arms as her head approached the stranger's pussy. Then she saw her boyfriend's cock so close to another girls pussy it really made her have feelings she had never felt before. Jealousy. She did not have time to respond to this however, before Mark's cock moved forward, parting Alicia's lips and sinking into her cunt, just inches from Joanna's face. Joanna slowly moved her head up so her tongue touched Alicia's clit again, but as Mark rocked back and forth, she would catch his cock, covered in the stranger's pussy juice as well. All this was made even more humiliating as his balls brushed over her forehead with every thrust. Occasionally she felt Alicia trying to tongue her clit, but Mark's thrusts were so hard that she could not really get any rhythm going. It was not her that she had issues with now, but Mark. 'He had better have something good in store for me too.' She thought.

As she continued to try and tease Alicia's clit Joanna could tell that Mark was getting close to cumming. His balls were beginning to tighten, and the rhythm in which they were brushing against her head was becoming broken. Joanna could not believe that, as Alicia tried but failed to arouse her with her tongue, Mark was about to cum in a pussy right in front of her face. Something, maybe pure love, made her continue to lick away at Alicia's clitoris, and occasionally lick Mark's balls, despite the degradation and exclusion she was experiencing.

Suddenly an idea grabbed her. 'If that man is going to ignore my pleasure so much, then I might as well make him cum and get this over and done with.' She thought to herself. With that, she reached up and began to massage Mark's perineum, which was, after all, right in front of her. Mark immediately tensed and slowed his thrusts, instead resorting to long, but careful strokes. Joanna then licked her finger and began rubbing her saliva into Mark's asshole, preparing him for penetration. Within moments, her finger slipped into his ass and she firmly pushed down on his g-spot.

Mark grabbed Alicia's hips and groaned. She was shocked that he had so suddenly tensed, but felt his cock pulsating and Joanna continued to lap at her clit. Alicia totally forgot about pleasuring Joanna as she felt Mark's cock stiffen even more and knew that he must be cumming. Mark, with Joanna's finger in his ass, could only manage two more thrust of his cock before he buried it deep into Alicia and cumming inside her.

As he recovered, Joanna rolled out from under Alicia. She laughed. 'I'm very sorry Alicia, he normally lasts a bit longer than that, but the poor soul must have been a bit overwhelmed by us two together.'

Alicia did not respond as she and Mark remained together. Mark, his cock still twitching slightly, was really disappointed with Joanna. She was mocking him in front of this stranger, and although he knew he had given Joanna a slightly humiliating task, that was part of the game. Humiliating him and making him cum too soon seemed outside the limits to him.

'Where are you going darling?' Mark said to Joanna. 'I think it's only fair that you two cum now, and as I'm good for nothing after cumming soooo soon, why don't you 69 until you both cum?'

The way that he said this was more of an instruction, and something inside Joanna knew that she would have to follow his orders, but she really did not want to. Mark had just cum inside this stranger's cunt, and not he wanted her to lick it clean. That was really pushing the limits.

'OK darling, but I'm sure Alicia is a bit too sensitive down there for my tongue now. I always am after fucking.'

'No! Not at all!' Alicia turned. She had actually been really close to cumming and was so disappointed when Mark had finished, she was desperate for release. If Mark wanted to provide it this way, so be it, she thought.

'Oh, OK.' Joanna said, looking at Mark, who smiled. She thought she saw a slight sneer in his smile, but decided to get it over and done with, feeling more humiliated than ever before.

'Alicia, pull yourself off my cock and go and kneel over Jo's face, so you can eat each other's pussies.' Mark ordered.

In a flash, Alicia was moving as Joanna hesitantly laid back on the carpet. She saw Alicia's pussy over her face as it lowered towards her. The sight of a ravaged pussy, now with strings of cum across it was not appealing to her in the slightest. The tension between her and Mark had really turned her off, although the introduction of Alicia's tongue to her pussy was a welcome distraction. Slowly, Joanna lifted her head and brought her tongue to Alicia's pussy. The musky smell of Mark's cum was strong, and she tried to focus away from the slit and on Alicia's clit instead. Unfortunately, Alicia was moving her ass ever so slightly as she tried her hardest to fuck Joanna with her tongue, so every so often Joanna's tongue ended up in her pussy.

Mark watched on, hardly believing his luck. Here was his beautiful girlfriend eating his cum from another beautiful girl. He tried to forget the look that Joanna had given him, and the fact that he thought she had made him cum deliberately. He was reading too much into this, so he thought.

Joanna continued to flick her tongue over Alicia's clit for a few minutes as she groaned in response. The more Joanna licked, the less focussed Alicia's efforts were on her. Joanna did not mind however, she had already resolved herself to an orgasmless night. She just wanted to make Alicia cum so she could get this finished. She was not exactly angry, just disappointed.

All of a sudden, Alicia's groaning grew louder, and Joanna quickened her tongue in response. An orgasm began to tear through Alicia's cunt as she straightened her back, kneeling up straight and ground her pussy onto Joanna's mouth. This had the effect of placing her hole right over Joanna's mouth, and as her tongue lapped away, she felt Alicia's contracting pussy pushing Mark's cum into her mouth. She gagged slightly and tried to move her head away, but Alicia's legs were tense with her orgasm and were locking Joanna's head into position.

Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers
12