Joanna's Contribution Ch. 03

Story Info
An adjunct story to Matt becomes Mattie. (in Transgender)
6.3k words
4.57
19k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7

We drove to Swindon with me thinking of the rest of the day to come. My mind was totally fixed on sex and cocks and I could feel my dildos stirring in my pussy and arse.

Some forty minutes later, we parked on this street in a nice neighbourhood, just on the outskirts of Swindon. I didn't really know where I did not know the town. Duncan came over to the door, attached the leash under my Niqab and led me out of the car down the street to this nice looking house. We walked up the path and Duncan tied the leash to the post of the house, produced a short chain and asked for my wrists. They were secured in front of me. He knocked on the door; it opened and he went in.

I was left standing outside in full view of the street, contemplating my imminent sexual future, wondering who was in side. I was there for some fifteen minutes and, actually, I didn't see Duncan again that day until much later. He had left by a back door.

The door opened and this small girl, also in black and veiled appeared and undid the leash to walk me inside. The house was gaudily and opulently furnished; she led me to the back of the house and into what was obviously a playroom for them. She took me in and put a chain onto my wrists and pulled my arms up by a pulley until I was standing on tip toes. She dropped to the floor and attached a spreader to my ankles and then she left me in rather an uncomfortable position in being spread. I could really feel Duncan's dildos inside me, working their magic on me down under and in my brain.

I looked around. I noted that there was sex equipment everywhere and racks of various toys, devices and whips. These women were obviously close aficionados of bondage and discipline. In the centre of the room, there was one strange seat that looked like a chair in the dentists or gynaecologists in being six legged with a long heavily padded leather back on it, and with straps. The seat looked like a padded toilet seat but open at one end to allow access, and then there were two legs stirrups. Off it were various holders with all sorts of sex accessories in, along with the attachment rings, straps and chains. I noted that I needed to source one of these for Mattie and Louise.

At the side of the room there were the requisite crosses and benches to enable various other positions and restraint and I also noted that I was being watched by cameras and probably filmed.

Some twenty minutes later, and my toes were aching now, the veiled girl came back in to the room. She took three clips and lifted my Abaya up off my bottom and pinned it so it stayed up. She pulled down my stained white panties to my knees, were they hers, I wondered? She walked around me carefully looking at my pussy and bottom with its various beating marks and then gently fingered me and tasted her finger. "Nice" this little voice said.

She went behind me and the next thing I knew was the swish and crack of the came hitting my bottom. Quite forcefully too but not as hard as Duncan could deliver. Seven more strokes rained in to add to my 'colour' and collections of welts. I gasped and deeply inhaled through the stained panties.

The beating was over and my spreader and my chain were undone by her. Her next move was to indicate to me that I should remove my outer clothing but keep the nasal panties on. She took my panties down from my knees and put them on the chair. She then led me over to the chair and made me sit down. She attached the body restrainer straps on, one to secure my neck, one just under my breasts and one over my tummy and the waist chains Duncan had put on me. She took each leg and in turn put it in a stirrup and locked me in off my cuff to it.

Her final actions were then to slowly undo the lacing on my pussy and remove the dildos; she sucked on my pussy one. She took fine chains hanging off and below the chair and ran those up to my pussy rings and these pulled at my lips to open my vaginal door. I was starting to build some excitement now and she inserted a small finger to capture some of my creamy extraction and again tasted me, savouring it all. She took the panties and hooded my face with them and then left me.

I sensed someone had come back into the room after some twenty minutes or so. I could hear them and make out a shadow coming across the white of the panties blocking my sight. I was being inspected and then I felt her fingers on me, playing with my breasts, nipple and then down to my clit. She went between my legs to carrying on playing, tugging at my rings and hence my lips. And then onto my clitoris. It was a lovely feeling.

I felt her mouth close to my pussy and then her tongue was playing with me, quickly arousing me, engorging my clit and my lips. She was delicate but deliberate with her actions and knew how to work me. She concentrated principally on my clit getting my buzz started and sending shivers into my brain. She built me up close to orgasm and backed off me.

I felt the back of the seat being lowered and next she was climbing on to the chair over me. She lowered herself half down on to me, I could sense and sort of see her above me; she then pulled off the two stained panties off me and put them into one of the chair's holders. I got a view of this olive coloured naked pussy, also ring-pierced like myself and a cute rosebud of her anus; her bottom was towards my head. Her sex aroma poured off her as she was already wet and glistening. Down she came onto me, her pussy onto my tongue and her anus onto my nose. Her aroma was very familiar as it was what I had been taking into me these last few hours.

She rocked her bottom on me to control my air flow and I inhaled and went back to pleasuring my new friend, playing my tongue into her delicious pussy entrance. I could spend hours under her. She continued to grind herself onto me, using me as her frotter. I then felt another tongue skillfully invade my pussy. I was being taken as if I was with Louise and Mattie.

The tongue between my legs suddenly became a hard large cock. I felt her strap, who ever it was, as she started to take me, fucking me hard between my chained lips. It wasn't long before I was bending my back in total pleasure and coming onto my favourite mountain to go up it. The girl above me came into my mouth, her lovely cream soaking me; I lapped her up. She sat on me to enjoy herself and her partner stayed in me, letting herself revel on me. I presumed she was cumming on a matching toy deep inside her.

The girl who had been fucking me pulled out of me and I heard her putting the creamy strap up to her girlfriend so that she could take in my own cum. The girl then climbed onto the seat behind her friend and they shuffled forward; all I could make out was olive soft skin. Very quickly the second girl smothered me in the same way her mate had done so. This was a much bigger girl in her bottom and she was very hairy. I could feel her weight on me; the smell was also familiar, strong and pungent and similar to the panties last night.

I pushed my tongue out and let it did its work; she was much wetter and stickier than her friend. Her odour was really intense but she knew how to control her pace on me and to maximise her masturbation against my nose and tongue. She knew what she was doing. Meanwhile her friend went back to taking me with the strap again, but this time it was in my back channel, while she had a vibrator going in my pussy.

The bigger woman came first and all over me, spurting cum out of her and this triggered my second climax, surging the breath out of me. I didn't even feel the other girl come. I was spent. Again they took their time on me.

Finally they climbed off and greeted me, Soha and Mariam. Soha was in her mid to late 50s, a large woman with dark hair that was greying, dark eyes and features, big firm breasts with bar-bell pierced brown nipples. Down under, she had the hairiest black bush I had seen and her pubes ran up in a thin strip to her belly button. Her bottom was correspondingly full and somewhat overweight. Mariam on the other hand was a sweetie and very attractive, again dark haired but very sleek with attractive brown eyes, beautifully made up. 5ft 4 and slender with I guessed 36C boobs; her nipples had also been pierced and were sporting rings. Her pussy was shaved too and she had a cute bottom...these were the two that had taken me.

I lay there and eased myself back into reality. The rest of the afternoon was engaged in chatter about their culture, our backgrounds, my interests and the evening to follow and, of course, more of them taking me sexually and most importantly, pleasing them. Despite Soha being on the large side and not that attractive, she did know how to make love to a woman and would encourage Mariam to follow her. From time to time, their veiled girl brought in refreshments.

Towards the end of the afternoon, Soha suggested that I needed to clean up and start my preparations for the evening. However, I first had to serve them in theirs. I was put back on the chair and strapped in once more. Soha climbed over me and squatted down to lower her bottom to me. She ordered me to open my mouth and next thing is she released herself onto me. Her pee surprised me and I got the order to take in as much as I could. It streamed into me and I tried to catch it all. She lowered herself onto me and started to rub herself up and down to use me to wipe herself. I could feel her getting wet again with my tongue as her nectar welled up once more.

However, she got off only to be replaced by Mariam who repeated the process. She sat closer to my mouth and made it much easier for me to serve her. She was also a lot sweeter in taste and therefore swallowing and cleaning her was that much easier. She too climbed off. They called for Leyla. In walked the clothed and veiled girl and Soha and Mariam removed her clothing and hood but not her veil.

Leyla was very slender and she had no bra on; she had wonderfully small nipples and breasts that had not yet been pierced. The women helped her onto the chair and she stood over me. They helped her out of her white panties and I saw the string hanging down out if her pussy.

"Take it out of Leyla with your tongue, Yuwannā, then she shall pee on you, you will catch it all and then you will clean her with your tongue and clean her well."

Leyla lowered herself so she was close to me and I took the string and pulled. Out came her tampax and fell across my face. Mariam removed it. Leyla started to pee and her yellow nectarine started to flow. This was very sweet and only a hint of her monthly flow at the start. I took her all in. Leyla lowered herself onto my tongue and I picked up the sharp scent of her back channel. I started to clean her and now I picked up her menstrual extract as it started to emerge from her pussy. This was tart and tasted of what it was. However, she very started to cream up, just as I do when stimulated during my monthly and this made it a palatable task, especially as it was quickly turning her on. I carried on focusing on her vulva just below her clit with my tongue darting down to her pussy entrance, pushing in it to ensure she was clean. This was bringing her evident pleasure.

I felt myself re-entered and it was Mariam taking me in my pussy again. Soha started by kissing and sucking my nipples and then slipped under Mariam to start inserting a heavy vibrator into my anus. I was arching my back to receive it, to absorb this invader. I was getting well worked up as was Leyla who was now frotting and fucking herself on my tongue. She came strongly into my mouth and I tasted both of her fluids mixing together. She shifted backwards and sat on my nose.

I clasped Mariam's cock with my pussy muscles as she took me and my orgasm welled over me. I was thinking how many this was and I still had this evening to go. I was almost beaten with exertion before I had got going. Mariam came on the other end much to Soha's pleasure, as she got cum from both of us flowing out and around the cocks in our pussies.

We all cleaned up and I was allowed to shower in an upstairs bathroom and have an enema, but not before having to take another eight strokes of the cane and three flays on each breast and three on my mons from the multi-tailed and beaded flogger Duncan had used on me earlier and a smaller version of the one James had seriously punished me. This was administered by Mariam.

I admit that I was starting to get nervous about what was to happen this evening. After my shower I couldn't even count the marks across my body all these had been incurred in the last 24 hours but were reflecting the different ages and types of beating that I had experienced.

Leyla came in and helped me dry and then perfumed me dowsing my bodily extensively in this exotic, sandalwood scent. I was led into a large bedroom and sat down in front of a large mirror and make-up desk; the girls went to work on my nails, manicuring them all and applying very good quality false nails to my fingers which gave the impression of me being Frenched.

Soha worked on my hair applying hair extensions by wefts and lengthening my hair by some nine inches. Having put the clefts in, she worked on shaping my brown hair into a wavy curl down my shoulders.

Soha suggested that I eat some sandwiches to get a little food in me as I would not be eating later and Leyla, with a welcome glass of wine, brought these to me. As I refreshed myself they finished my hair and afterwards they worked on my make-up, putting me into a true Middle Eastern look with very dark eye brows that they arched and lengthened. My top eyelids were blackened and once done they glued long black eyelash extensions on. My eyebrows were coloured in a shade of a purple with a hint of pink and then my lower eye lids were lined carefully in black and, once set, a highlighter was applied in the inner corners and wings.

My cheeks had been darkened down with foundation and they finished their work off with emphasising my cheeks with a strong blush. My lips were hand painted on in a lovely dark pink and secured with a water resistant gloss for good reasons as to what was to happen.

I was dressed in the lingerie that Duncan had chosen, my nipples standing up out of the Agent Provocateur quarter cup bra and the wonderful enclosed feeling of the deep suspender. Dark carbon grey Wolford stockings were rolled onto my legs and clipped on to their white garters. Rubber lined wide high quality steel cuffs with D rings were then fitted to my ankles, wrists cuffs and a matching collar donned. I was later to find out that these were from Neosteel and would become my bondage cuffs of choice.

Leyla was then given the responsibility of pushing into me two wide girthed 2.5 inch diameter dildos and to lace me up. She then attached hooks and chains on to my pussy rings and fitted them loosely to my thigh cuffs. She also put four chains onto my clit piercing and ran two of them through my labia rings and let all of them hang loose.

I stepped into my matching panties and Mariam pulled them up my legs smoothing them into position. They look really sexy on my bottom with their cups supporting me and the spider's web of straps meeting on the nape of my bottom valley.

And then came all the jewellery onto me, my waist chain, ankle chains, necklaces and bangle, as well as long earrings.

Soha told me that this is how I would be presented to my 'clients' this evening. I could feel myself clamping on my pussy dildo in a cold anticipation of what was to happen.

I was dressed, or rather stepped into, a beautiful long cream dress. Mariam did it up at the back. It had plain straps and then plunged around my breasts with a beaded bodice. From a high waist band, silk and chiffon spread out, sweeping to the floor. I would be the first to say it was the epitome of feminity, and the girls loved it.

I stepped into grey slippers and the girls perfumed me once more. I was then put in a matching beaded shawl to keep me warm and finally donned the Hijab and Niqab, but not before Soha offered me a pair of panties as part of my veiling from two days ago, pre period, that Leyla had worn.

Leyla and Mariam attached chains to my ankle and wrist cuffs and secured them to cuffs that they had put on. They were dressed in plain Abayas and Hijabs. I was led out by leash held by Soha to their SUV and put in the centre seat between the two girls. Soha drove and we set off across country towards Hungerford. Nothing was said so as to let me meditate on what was to happen.

Part 8.

We pulled into these large gates and drove up to a rather splendid manor house and pulled up outside the front door. An attendant, dressed in latex, opened the car door and Mariam got out followed by me then Leyla. Soha took the leash and I was ushered into the house and taken through to a comfortable library with a nice fire in the hearth. My new 'girl friends' were offered a drink by yet another attendant in latex and Soha asked if I needed water. I declined as my heart was thumping with nerves and I felt that I could have easily spilt a glass.

Mariam went under my dress and fixed two substantial blue glass weights off the chains running through my pussy rings and this pulled both my lips and clit down. She joined the other two up and hooked them onto a chain that Leyla had hooked onto my collar and passed down between my breasts. This pulled my clit upwards and put it and my lips under some pressure.

We were left waiting for over half an hour. The guests were still eating their main course and I was to be presented before their desert. One more attendant told me that the form was that I was going to be brought on by Mariam and Leyla and then spotlighted. While details about me were announced, my chains from the girls would be briefly removed and I would be helped out of my dress. I would then stand there and turn around twice to slowly show them my back.

I would then have to walk a cat walk that would take me up the centre of the U table. At the top, I was to stand there and let the top guests closely look at me and turn around twice. Before leaving, I was to take my panties off and bend over and splay my legs and hold the position and then repeat it by pushing my pussy outwards. I was to wall back down the walk and repeat the presentation of my genitalia to each side of the U. And then Mariam and Leyla would reaffix my cuffs to them and lead me off.

Soha asked me if I understood all of this. I nodded yes and then thanked the three of them for all they had done in preparing me and for their taking of me this afternoon. My nerves were now really going as the adrenalin shot through me. I knew that I was already very wet between my legs.

Then came my moment. The door opened and Mariam, Leyla and I were ushered in. They helped me step up onto this stage and Mariam and Leyla removed my headwear and my shawl, except Leyla's panties, and adjusted my hair so that it was nicely falling down onto my shoulders. A voice announced, "Please welcome our special guest tonight, Yuwannā." With the applause, the spotlights came on, almost blinding in their intensity and I could hardly see anything beyond me.

The voice continued

"Yuwannā is a protégé of Duncan's. She is highly intelligent, very successful and married with a very stable polyamorous lesbian relationship. The accepting nature of that relationship, her want to explore her sexuality and that she is bi has led her to finding Duncan. She has very much taken to obedience and oral servitude, bondage, hoods, pain, used panties and a number of other fetishes including watersports and latex. She is very open to new experiences and tonight is the first time that she will have experienced a mass take of her orifices. I know that you will all enjoy her body and Duncan has been considerate to offer her tonight as our cum doll. Women are also invited to enjoy her too.

12