Joanna's Contribution Ch. 04

Story Info
Adjunct story to Matt becomes Mattie (in Transgender).
12.3k words
4.65
17.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9.

I shall focus on what happened a good four months on and after Part 11 of "Matt becomes Mattie" so I am a little out of 'synch' with that as a chronology.

My mass taking that I described in my Part 8 left me whacked on the Sunday. I woke up feeling soiled and still reeking of spunk but still had some sensuous sex with Mariam and Duncan. The rest of the day before heading back to Mattie and Louise was given over to cleaning me up, some pussy, kegels and anal stretching, and lessening the bruising, though the girls were somewhat taken back with what they saw but realised that I had a significant tolerance for it. We also took measurements for my Neosteel chastity belt which was delivered for the following weekend.

My training continued unabashed and especially around chastity in which I came to realise that it delivered far better orgasms for me, though this was in part also the benefits of my pussy and anal muscle control increasing.

Shortly afterwards, having convinced Mattie and Louise who were totally laid back and I think relieved that I wasn't going to undergo breast reduction surgery, I had my breasts pierced to meet Duncan's requests. This was more painful than my pussy and clit rings but not unbearable. A sharp 'ouch' as the bore needle went in and through and given my propensity for pain, it was more than manageable. Being reasonably small breasted, I healed very quickly, combined with wearing a bra 24 hours and the regular use of ice packs. I was initially barbell-ed but have now moved over to D rings.

Duncan was a genius with the girls as to my forthcoming acts with other clients. They knew about my experiences with James of course and Duncan positioned it that I had such a high sex drive that he and even the girls couldn't handle and that in accumulating experiences I could bring plays back to them. Also, that I completely had and would separate such transactional sex from my relationships with them and they probably did not know just how much I was in love with them – this was so true. The other side was health and they knew how Duncan was very careful in this area. We ended up with their support.

Having passed my mass taking, and Duncan was most impressed by what I had achieved, the next stage was my 'prostitution' to two Arabs that he knew and could vouch for as to my overall safety. I won't spend too much time on this as Mattie has referred to it in her writing. However a brief synopsis is that my first experience was really enjoyable.

I stayed up in London for a Tuesday night and Duncan came to my suite and put me through my paces the night before. Wednesday mid-afternoon onwards I took off, under the guise of a client meeting, and prepared my body for the night ahead, waxing, nails, still not Frenched at that time, and make-up by an Arabic artiste, Soha had recommended.

Duncan had me dress in leather, a leather halter exposing my pierced nipples, hold up stockings held by my thigh cuffs, my wrist and ankle cuffs, and then my pussy splayed by little clamp clips and their chains attached to the thigh bands and my wrists. My nipple piercings were still off limits. He had already lodged my customary two dildos in my love channels to open me up and my pussy one was then held in by some thin leather lacing. I wore a leather thong to hold in my other dildo and this thong had a circular rough patch to massage my clit.

My clothing was all thin leather too, my Abaya and Burqa, and underneath I was in my favourite hood, laced in and collared. I also wore very high heels. I also wore the usual selection of Middle Eastern jewellery and was liberally sprayed in the Princess perfume.

Duncan drove me over to their hotel at 10.30 pm and we walked in. We got to the lift and Duncan attached my leash and walked me down the corridor. I was very wet with anticipation of this act I was about to commit, i.e. that I was effectively entering the world of prostitution.

We stood outside the door and I had to knock on it. This swarthy dark haired man came to the door and spoke in Arabic to Duncan. We stepped into a small ante-corridor and the conversation continued. The second door opened and there was my main client, a five foot ten man, black haired, dark eyed and dressed in a lovely suit.

The first man greeted me and told me that the agreed fee for the night was £2000. He gave me the cash in £50 notes and I handed the wad over to Duncan. This very act had me almost cumming underneath my Abaya.

Once Duncan had left, I was asked to remove my Burqa and Abaya and was closely inspected and probed by the men. I found myself chained and beaten with paddles and had to render blowjobs for them and through the night was taken by both of them, best friends apparently, singly and doubly, in all my orifices. They greatly appreciated that I took them without condoms. They were of a good size and the sex was fairly good; the big thrill for me tough had been in the fact that I had joined the ranks of the sex industry employed, and for the benefit of my pimp, Duncan.

In the morning, they gave me a further thousand. Duncan picked me up and we returned to the suite and I had a long pleasurable and painful sex session with him.

I ended up being sold three times more by Duncan in the following five weeks, once a mid week session with a Kuwaiti sixty five year old who took me out to dinner as an Arab woman with white lacy lingerie on underneath and conventional sex. In this experience, I had 'the buzz' of leaving the five star hotel at 3am to be picked up by Duncan, acting as my pimp. He enjoyed the cream-pie that I was carrying.

The third occasion was as a latex doll at the client's house, the client having been one of the men who took me in the mass fuck of me. That session was mainly latex and watersports oriented coupled with immobilisation in a vacuum- bed. There was some restraint as well but the pleasure in this was very much the size of the client.

Soha provided Duncan with his fourth client for me. She was a wealthy English fifty five year old divorcee seriously into lesbian and bondage sex, so this session involved no Arabic theme just a night of sex where I was her total submissive as if I was dominating Mattie and Louise. I also had to role play her 28 year old daughter's closest friend on who she had a crush and Duncan had her provide a lot of background information to assist me in my preparation. She was more than delighted with me.

In the space of four clients, I had grossed £8000 to be split with Duncan. That meant nearly £3000 in my back pocket and I had doubled that with tips. That was a nice bonus to the real benefit of my submission to Duncan and exploration of my sexuality and sexual limits, whilst retaining intact my immense love, sex and care for the family.

Shortly after my fourth client followed by a night with Duncan, I got a call from him asking me if I could meet him for lunch in London in the next two days as he needed an answer on a possible power deal for me. My diary was free for tomorrow from 11am so I readily agreed to a midday meeting, I asked him if we needed a hotel and he said ok. I mentioned that I could swing it as a client meeting and stay the night; that would give us ample time together and, if he wished, to visit any specialist sex shops or other establishments. I made the booking at Browns with whom we had a corporate deal and great light food in their Michelin restaurant.

I asked him if he would be bringing my key to release me from my belt as I was four days into a week's chastity session. He agreed to that and suggested I bring nice lingerie, a white nightie and that we would have essentially vanilla sex being mid week and that I had to work next day. He would bring some small accessories. And that I was to temporarily drop the 'Master and Yuwannā' for the stay, after all there may be colleagues of mine around – actually, that wasn't too much a risk as Browns was reserved for top clients, and those I knew about.

At midday, I left my offices and walked the short distance to Browns in Arbermarle Street, carrying my overnight bag, pc and my handbag. I entered the hotel and left my luggage with the concierge and then checked in for later. One of the things I liked about the hotel was the light airy nature of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff, a massive turn-around from the dark, dismal "Windsor Soup" image of the old hotel.

I headed for Donovan's bar and sat down with a glass of white wine. Duncan was about five minutes late and came bouncing into the bar complaining about the traffic over from the station and how did I manage to do it every day I was in London. Answer was that I worked all over the place and occasionally stayed overnight when late or with a client meeting.

With a G & T in hand, Duncan relaxed and set about describing what was on his mind. I won't bore you with the food and wine details, but Mark Hix's food is wonderful and light; we could go for something more 'heavy' later like a candlelit French Bistro such as Le Poule au Pot in Ebury Street.

"Well, this is a client meeting I guess and so therefore fully justifiable for you. Do you remember how I described these contacts in the Middle East?"

"How can I forget, Duncan, and I thought this may have something to do with the meeting."

It was odd calling my Master 'Duncan.'

"So no long spiel from me then, but I have been really impressed how you have delivered these last few weeks and I think that you may be ready for rather a special mission. Carpe Diem and all that. How is your diary in the next few weeks for say, a ten day major business trip?"

I pulled out my pc and went through it, quickly assessing what I could delegate or shift and also covering family events. There was a workable slot in three and a half weeks, a period I had given over for annual planning. Duncan pointed out that I would have time on my trip to put my ideas together and could even profit from being out of the office.

"Ok then Joanna, you have the possibility of a trip to Doha in Qatar. As you know the Qataris are investing substantial sums of money at Commonwealth, Royal and privately. My client is very, very close to the Al-Thani family and they have a substantial investment portfolio in property, equities and now they are looking at soccer clubs and other leading brands. They want to bring their European portfolio under one advertising agency and that's where the business opportunity lies"

Duncan and I went onto extensively discuss the business over lunch and what they required and how my agency could meet their needs. We also planned the actions needed to make an opening pitch and we thought that if I could lead a pitch to their London representatives with Doha over the web, that would help open up the business, worth some $7 to $10 million of all billings. It would of course provide good cover to an extended visit out there, as they also wanted a review of their local communications; for this the agency would receive a consultancy fee.

Duncan had been in direct contact twice with this old 'colleague' of his, a Mohammed Salal bin Hamad, about me and had send over an extensive report on my background and sexual interests and a DVD of me in action. Apparently, his interest was more than piqued.

"So Joanna, Sheikh Salal wishes you to come out to Doha for a ten day stay to cover overtly the business needs but also to be on call for his bed, or rather I should add his playroom. So before you say yes or no, here's the outline of how it will all work."

"Ok, I am all ears, Duncan."

"You will be picked up by limousine and flown out 1st class on Qatar Airlines. The suggestion is to go for QR006 as that leaves at 10.50 and arrives in the evening locally at 19.45. You will travel as Yuwannā Salal bin Hamad and the Sheikh will be arranging a Qatari passport to be issued to you as this will avoid visa issues and prying officials as the name alone ensures due respect and assistance. That means you will travel as local folk do, in that you can fly out in western dress but on the way into local airspace, you must put on your Abaya, Hijab and your veil."

I sipped on my wine.

"Everything will be facilitated at Doha airport, both arriving and leaving, and you will be met by one of the family's senior attendants and then quickly sped to their complex in the centre of Doha, close to the royal palace. Accommodation will be sumptuous and you will have the status of a VIP within the family and the women. You will be expected to live with them, male presence being limited to the Sheikh and who he designates and for any work purposes, again designated by the Sheikh. "

"Go on."

You will live, need I say, as an Arab woman for your time in Doha. The only condition in the whole trip is that you are on call for the Sheikh's pleasure. Knowing him, this will not be 24-7 so you will have time to a lot of time to relax, be pampered, work on your Business Plan and their project, and prepare yourself for the next session. You will not be out of communication by the way, except when with the Sheikh and I guess that is understandable."

Duncan laughed at his own joke.

"You don't need to take a lot of clothing, cosmetics or even lingerie with you, just enough for work purposes and to keep Mattie and Louise 'happy.' I have forwarded your sizes already and you can take your chastity belt and cuffs with you and I will arrange for duplicate key to be sent out there. Obviously, I wouldn't wear them through the flights as they will show up on security. As to being in your luggage, your case will pass into the diplomatic bag, so feel free to add what you require."

"You will find the Sheikh kind and considerate, but interested in bondage and he is also pretty well endowed, so you will enjoy that, and that is a frustration that he has with his wives and attendants, his girth and their love of fetish sex. You may be available for the females in household as well."

Duncan looked at me and drank some more wine.

"Finally, your money. Certainly no problem there. I will receive a transfer of £50,000 in the week before you go, so you should expect a large deposit on your account before you go. I suggest a 50:50 on this; in addition, you may receive all sorts of extra perks that will be substantial especially if he likes you. If, in advance, you want to buy some extra lingerie for the trip and the future, you have the means for top of the range items to supplement what they dress you in"

"Wow, I can hardly say No can I?"

Duncan smiled.

"So it is a Yes then?"

"Yes, Master, I will do it."

"Well let's drink to that and then I have been itching to take you, my lovely Arabic cock-whore."

The rest of the meal and coffee, we discussed the finer details and arrangements for the trip as well, as the business details. We also teased each other. My pussy was beginning to moisten itself at the prospect of it being released from its chastity and friend to be replaced by Duncan's hard cock.

I settled the bill to the room and we headed upstairs. Our small amount of luggage was already there. Once inside the room, Duncan took me in his arms and kissed me deeply, his hands feeling my bottom. Before he got too far, I slipped out of my clothes and asked him to release me and whether he needed me with my cuffs or collars on.

He said no to that but that he would release me. I climbed out of my white lacy bra revealing my pierced breasts which he fingered and toyed with my bars. Then I presented him with my bottom, my soft buttocks protruding from the Belt's split thong strap holding in my residential training dildo. His hands felt my globes and his fingers moved down to tease my anal bud. Quickly he unlocked the heavy-duty locks and released me from my restraint, readying me to be taken by him. His fingers quickly found the wide dildo he had placed in there and he pulled it out, replacing his tongue in my mouth with this toy for me to take in my cream that had accumulated on it. Back in came his tongue to savour me, to prepare me for my taking.

He took me by my hand and led me to the double king bed, pulling back the covers to lay me down on the soft Egyptian cotton sheets. He moved close to me, kissed me again and then started to work down my body, my ears and neck being closely kissed and paid attention to. I threw my head back in anticipation. Gradually he made his way down my chest towards my waiting breasts.

He took my breast deep into his mouth and began to nuzzle it, the feeling was wonderful as I ceded to his control of me. I played with his salt and pepper hair, yearning to serve his hardening cock. I arched my back so as to push my erect pierced nipple deeper in his mouth. He sucked me harder and his loose hand played with my other breast and its ring, hardening that nipple to being as hard as the one in his mouth. God, I was pleading with him to take me, my language turning blue.

I held Duncan close to me and moaned; my nipples felt they were getting tighter and tighter and the feeling of his onslaught was sending electricity to my brain. Duncan knew how to play me like a polished violinist, he moved under my breast line, slowly caressing and kissing me; he moved gradually down my body, focusing on my mini-erotic points that he had got to know where they were. I was curving my back now enticing him to take me.

I was beginning to buck my hips now as my excitement grew and I lusted at him when he looked up my body at my reactions to his pleasure giving. His head moved down over my mound and towards my already damp love grotto. I knew the top of my thighs were covered in my nectar and that he could smell my rampant sex. I gripped his head with my mid thighs and coaxed him in so that his tongue would relieve me, my fingers darting roughly through his hair.

Duncan took my legs and moved them over his shoulders; his head was now ready to serve me, to please my pulsating slit. I begged him to tongue fuck me. Duncan made me beg for him. To relieve me – I had had no direct vaginal sex all week, relying on oral and breast pleasure that the girls had given me. Slowly Duncan circled in on me, working his way over my mons and over the join of my pussy area onto my thighs. He ringed his way in, focusing in on my outer labia lips.

And then he moved on to my inner lips, playing on the other side of my rings, such heaven as he teased me erotically, running his tongue up and down me. I was growing tenser by the passing minutes.

He took my legs and splayed me wide and closely looked at my sights.

"God, I know why men so love your pussy, you are gorgeous and how you are opening up for me is incredible and I can see your cum bubbling up for me. The Sheikh will be a lucky man."

His fingers darted over me again and I was just about ready to explode over him with his verbal teasing and the sensation of his naughty finger play. I started to buck my hips in anticipation of feeling him inside me, inadvertently giving him an even better view of my open cunt.

His tongue moved right onto me, the entrance to my cock home. His mouth enveloped me, taking me in by his tongue, kissing me and slowly sucking me harder and harder; his nose playing against my upper slit and clit. I was nearly there and I could feel my kegels starting to tense automatically, pushing my cream out onto his face and into his mouth.


Duncan's motion changed to a long sweep of his tongue taking my heavy pre-cum in as if it was a milk and then he entered me with his proboscis, exploring my inner depths with it. And then came his fingers, one, two and then three as he slipped them home into my waiting cunt. I was hot and ready, swollen and creamy and I bucked my hips again to take more. I felt him push his fourth in, and then finally he curled his thumb in and I was there, his fist was in me, fucking me. I was so wet; I could hear the sounds of the cream and air popping around his wrist.