Joanna's Joy

Story Info
Joanna had much more in mind than I imagined.
4.5k words
3.71
8.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Joanne had me cornered and no mistake.

Until I met Jo in the accounts office I had no idea that a girl could be so dominant and persistent and just one great flirt.

She was gorgeous; she was great to look at. She had a heavenly bum and super boobs and the looks too. That delicious swirling blonde hair as she twisted to a tune in her head and let me enjoy the movement of her body and her curves as she delighted me nuts, those blue eyes focusing on mine as she teased me regularly.

You just wait 'till I get you alone, Paul Button" she said quietly into my ear. She worked at the desk immediately behind mine and I loved the smell of her, her perfume was a delight and did things to me. Like; special atmospheric things which made me feel good to be alive and being in the same place as she.

"Maybe you could stay behind tonight and do some overtime" she quietly suggested.

"I have a whole lot of work to catch up with, as far as the boss is concerned" she said with a wink.

"I would not like to be alone all to myself in this office" she continued..

"But I am on top of my work" I replied naively not catching here intent and her look said everything.

"Well fine if you don't want to. I am sure David in deliveries will do the honours for me if you don't!"

I thought a bit.. I would miss football on TV tonight.

But the thought of being with Joanne. was to say the least, magic. Mmm.

"Okay I will stay."

"That's so nice of you Paul" she purred. "I knew you would of course"

"You did how?."

"You fancy me that is why. A girl can tell."

This was all getting very exciting. Had I found the girl of my dreams at last?"

"Can't wait" she added.

I smiled and tried to keep my cool. Which wasn't easy as she let me enjoy a gorgeous glimpse of her right thigh, slipping deliberately upwards which was a real joy.

She caught my stare and emphasized the movement, teasing her black skirt up even higher with her fingertips as if to say; 'this is just sample of things to come later'

Just the thought of being in her skirt enthused me to dash into the WC and relieve myself..

When I returned I guess the flush in my face gave the game away and just her mischievous giggle said everything.

"You really should have let me do it for you" she said knowingly.

"You mean that, here in the office?"

"It is no big deal. How long have you been, five minutes no more? The trick is; you could have gone to the WC first and I could have followed a minute later, to offset suspicions, or stopping the other girls getting jealous."

She really was serious. But then she added: "Just stop over after hours and we shan't have to worry about going into the WC, except to freshen up."

It was still quite early in the afternoon but I was all a dither, just thinking about it. But I had to get down to some serious work, that's what I was there for after all. But there was something very thrilling and exciting being on a promise, and with such a fabulous girl like Joanne. I mean she has absolutely everything and she is so open and honest too. I can go for that.

The smell of her perfume is enough to set me on fire let alone her so trim and sexy body, looking so good and so wonderful in her pinstriped office gear. It was the way she walked too, how she transported that glorious carriage of hers around the office. I had noticed her many times never imagining I had any chance with her.

Even now I was thinking was it all a dream or a fantasy what she was saying? .But then all sorts of thoughts come into one's head, even the lust imaginings, how far would she go and would she be good for it?. Perhaps all she wanted just literally jerk me off and she would get her satisfaction that way like some women do.

But I kept on saying to myself,' now just be patient Paul. I will find out soon enough!"

Roll on after hours.

My erection was starting to live again but I resisted the urge of a history repeat in the WC, else I'd have nothing left for later, and one has to keep his girl happy. Well that is how I was thinking; she wasn't my girl really, not yet, but maybe after later! When I'd shown herewith a real man is like. Well we all have our ego's don't we!

I was hoping, the way us guys think - so I have been told by many women; 'below our belt and not enough above the shoulders, she'd be impressed. I reckon I had a good offering and going by her unexpected outburst when she said 'just wait until she got me alone', well what else would a good red-blooded guy like myself think?

And, to be blunt and frank, it seems ages ago since Sheila dumped me for a French guy and my good friend down under, meaning my forever yearning cock, had been served with a helping of nice warm moist quinny - and now even thinking about it, he throbs away like nobody's business. It is nice though and even better with the thought that soon he would be getting that long awaited attention. Another hand to do the job I have been doing for a little while. It is never the same because with another doing it, each touchy, squeeze of whatever is unpredictable, whereas when partaking in a do it yourself job there is no element of surprise.

And me thinking now; will she indulge in oral like Sheila did?, I bet she is getting a lot more now than just French kisses and she is welcome to that, why? Because I have a new chick to hatch - and right behind me in the office here. I wonder if she has any idea of what am thinking.

Or maybe she is worked up too, feeling how girls feel in such circumstances. She seems busy enough with work at present but then girls are like that, they are somehow able to turn off until the time and the place is right.

Roll on that time and place right here in the office. I wonder how it is over the edge of an office table. Presumably that is how she would like it.

But there is also a settee for visitors, that could be fun.

Just think tomorrow I shall be able to say to myself, this is where sweet sexy Joanne had it away for the first time.

Wicked!

One of the girls here was caught by the boss whilst scanning her ass on the photocopier, after repeated persuasive requests from he on line boyfriend.

Unlucky Susan had to be helped down from the machine as several copies were printed out. Actually I have one in my desk drawer under my secret pending file, which has often given me a real good wanking thrill.

The boss thought that was the best way to discourage her in distributing the copies, that her penance should be suffering the embarrassment of all and sundry seeing her ass.

It looked a little flat though, where she had been sitting too firmly, but nevertheless it was seriously captivating and I bet I am not the only one to have wanked to it too. I know for certain one of the girls who happen to be a Lezzy has taken it into the WC once or twice.

Susan, so humiliated left a month later and I wouldn't be surprised if Gary, the boss had a serving of her delicious bum, as part of the penance.

But now I had the well sculptured figure of Joanne to look forward too. I have eyeballed her ass several times with sheer lust and have often thought wouldn't it be so nice to enjoy some of that, me being a bum man. I like the kind with the gap in the middle of the crutch, there's something so very sexy in seeing that. I think of it as a parking space for my well sprouted cock waiting to slide into its designated place, and then - being well massaged by the awesome shuffle a girl does when she is in heat, my lusty friend below is well ready to enjoy that gorgeous girly quinny to the hilt.

I am imaging now: in, out, in out - my balls bouncing against that bum, feeling the absolute delight of a girl who is well in sequence, has all the expectation of what I can offer, to bring her to the most wonderful orgasm ever. That'll do nicely.

Not long now. I get a sideways glance from Joanne which shows the promise of lust and passion. Still holds. Perhaps she is thinking along the same the lines as I have been. I see her cross those gorgeous thighs under her desk and she gives me a lot to look at.

She is a minx right enough and she is going to really get a serious fucking later and no mistake.

*******************************

Come 5pm the office was soon cleared. Hardly anyone noticed that Joanne and I were in no hurry, even the boss did not seem perturbed although I know Joanne had arranged some overtime.

Now, there we were, just the two of us. A whole office to ourselves. It was what I had been waiting for all day and glancing into Joanne's eyes I could see she was too.

It was wonderful how she simply sat on the edge of her desk and beckoned me. She looked absolutely stunning and I hadn't noticed earlier the red laced slip dress she displayed underneath the red hem of her skirt. But then she hadn't revealed so much of that delightful and very appealing thigh to me as she did now - perched seductively on her swivel chair..

I moved to her ,taking in her looks and her gorgeous form and felt my spine tingle with excitement. Here was a girl to be cherished and enjoyed.

"You can sit on my chair if you like, Paul, Sit where have been sitting all day. It'll still be warm for you."

I took up the invitation but before I did I wanted to smell there. She thought that was extremely funny at first but then, as I came up she seemed to flush the flush of a heated woman

That was really sexy and this girl knew what she was about, me sat there facing her slightly opened thighs as she still sat there on the desk, teasing and tantalising me, her legs uncrossed now and I could see that teasing darkness between, longing for her to open more so I could get a good glimpse under skirt, especially under Joanne's skirt. I had studied many pictures under irks skirts which was a particular deviation of mine, as well as crease lines across the lap of a tight fitted dress, I don't know habit that always made me think of carnal deeds.

"What would you like to do Paul" she asked with a very mischievous grin. "Come on don't be shy, you can tell me, anything!"

Then she parted a little more and I could just see the shine of red underwear between and it was enchanting. I just told her what was in my mind at that moment, that I would like to explore beneath her skirt."

She didn't flick an eyelid but instead whispered; "Is that all?"

"That would be just a start" I said - on a roll now with things happening in my pants.

"You are some big boy Paul!" she grinned looking down "If I let you into my skirt what will you do for me?"

"Anything you want me to."

"Then it is in the WC right now while the flush is on - and I don't mean the toilet flush" she grinned.

That was fine with me, But why the WC I wondered? The office was quiet now and having envisaged fucking her over the edge of a desk I was a little disappointed. She would make a very delightful fuck like that.

But I guess maybe she had a thing about sex play in the bathroom. My former girl did, the one who chucked me for another. She loved to be rough fucked in the shower with lots of oral sex.

But what was it with Joanna? I had a feeling I would soon find our because this girl was very keen, already clutching my shirt and trouser buckle like she wanted to get inside.

I loved that, her touch was frantic and I was thinking this girl wanted it really rough and tumble like, and the mood I was in, having restrained myself all day since the morning. I could so go for that.

The animal instinct in me craved to now get inside her skirt and suck her juice moist peach, to give her lots of oral and deep, deep quinny stimulation. It had been a long while since - and I had almost forgotten the taste of prime quinny. I wonder if Joanne was wet yet?, even though we had not done anything so far. I was certainly stiff and felt is bulging inside my briefs.

But then of all things she perched herself on the loo seat and there was me thinking what is this girl like, this was not the time to relieve oneself, not that way anyway!

"Come here" she ordered like she was an sergeant major on parade and that surprised me. What was she all about, still sat on the toilet basin, skirt right up her thighs now presenting me with a very delightful showing of womanly charm.

I did as I was told. Is this how it was going to be with Joanne, Did she like to be in charge and me to be subservient? I could go with that, never done that before but there was always a first time.

I moved to her and there she was, ripping down my trousers and briefs to display a real good management of masculinity in it's most virile form.

In other words I was all hard throbbing cock for her and the look in her eyes, and that sigh, said that she fully approved.

She clasped her hands around my bare buttocks and I stroked her red hair as she profusely examined me down under, her fingers on a voyage of discovery, touching, teasing and prodding everywhere. It was a good feeling and I was so ready to go.

But she wasn't I realised that. This was a girl who liked to indulge in lengthy foreplay and she knew the ropes too, clasping me around the girth of my primes masculinity with one of those rings to maintain my erection and hold back any speedy ejaculation.

"You know I want your fuck!" I said openly, That was her style so why not me too?

"When I am well and ready, do you mind? She asked tightening the ring causing my cock to bob up and won which she said she loved.

"I like a taster first. This is just too good for a rush job, we have a lot to achieve first, more than you may think."

I was already resigned to being with a girl so positive and knowing precisely what she wants, and right now I felt the warmth of her mouth begin to suck and draw me in slowly but so nicely as her free hand teased my balls

It soon occurred to me that this was a girl who loved to suck cock and was determined to get her fill no matter what. I felt the deep suck get stronger as her head bobbed up and down and I was in a world of my own. Just stood there, legs parted as prompted, her other hand now delving over my buttocks in a very suggestive way. It was lovely and stimulating and Joanna knew juts how to arouse a guy like it was state of the art.

"Baby I am gonna' cum" I yelled feeling the build up - but then I remembered the ring would not let me.

Any anyway she did not seem to hear me, she was too busy and involved in doing what she was doing , just helping herself, enjoying the licking and everything, moaning sweet mutterings of how good it was as she then started all over again with those feverish sucks like there was no tomorrow.

At that moment I wanted to eat her, to get a taster of her like she was me.

"Let's go sixty nine baby?" I plead. I was ready for that right now. Just to be there wedged between those delightful thighs, the smell and taste of her, smoothing my mouth against those magnificent stocking topped thighs and licking her through those so sexy red undies, and at the same time being sucked up by this girl;, that would be quintessentially heaven on earth.

After a long indulgence of my willing cock she came up breathless, her mouth still open like she was licking her lips.

Then after a pause she delighted herself in simply squeezing my cock head and telling me how absolutely gorgeous I am, that she wanted to be the first to sample me.

What she said didn't sink in straight away and then I queried it with her and asked what she meant.

"Oops!" she returned. "That is a first class slip up Paul.

"So what did you mean? " I persisted

"Just shush a while whilst I enjoy you a little more. You did want a sixty nine didn't you? Well then let me indulge huh?,. It is not every day a girl can enjoy the absolute candour of a very well formed guy like you., then you can do me later when the others have finished."

'Other's' - 'finished' What did she mean?

"Come with me Paul and all will be revealed -and she led me out of the bathroom with her hand firmly grasped on my fully erect cock. I was thinking maybe she would want to do sixty nine on the office sofa or something.

I certainly didn't expect a host of girls standing and perched on the desks in the office as I was led in completely naked. What was all this about. All the girls I knew, they all worked in our office or dispatch down stairs. Was it some sort of office party celebrating something. But what?

I attempted to cover my vitals up but after the chuckles and screams, but they insisted to let it all hang out. I was the only guy in the office apart from the boss and they wanted to sex party.

"With me, now?" I retorted

"Me first" insisted Angela just after three of them guided me to the sofa. Handcuffed me and prompted me to open thighs, chattering to each other like parrots.

"Well, what do you think girls? Asked Joanna coolly.

"We think very tasty and we would certainly like some."

"One by one then, you have three minutes each, there are ten of us so it is first things first."

It seemed I had no option other than to let the girls take turns in sucking me off. I was so very embarrassed a first but when I realised the girls were eager for it who was I too refuse? Anyway there was something nice about being handcuffed and at their mercy. I was one lucky guy to receive in turn the eager indulgence of each girl starting with Angela.

I simply laid there and enjoyed each girls suck, each a little different which was very thrilling, some taking it deep and others practicing with their tongue on my glans and p-hole, that was special, especially with the others looking on, open eyed and chuckling like girls do.. I was imagining as they sucked me, what would it be like to fuck each and every one of them, but could I manage that all at once. Well I felt I was coping okay with the oral stuff but then was still well and truly ringed .If I had been able to cum I would have done so several times by now.

Marie was the only dark skinned girl and she really made a meal out of it. She whispered she had never done this before and it was so lovely, and she was glad I was the first.

Josie said that she had done it several times with her partner, but it was no fun because he always made such a mess of it, just ass he was getting in the mood, so she was always left in the lurch.

And a couple of the other girls related similar stories so perhaps that answered some of the queries in my mind, why did they want to do these things with me when most of them were either hitched or had partners..

One or two said it was a mutual agreement that each party could chill out with another once in a while, always provided they stuck to each other.

Mary said that it enhanced her relationship. He suck was really nice too, it was like she was sipping it like an ice lolly at first, then she got busy with that delightfully pliable tongue of hers, Here yes closing and then opening and focussing on mine \she also grasped my cock like a good un and I felt like it was well appreciated.

Others had no qualms when there time was up. Apparently the best girl at it would qualify for a fuck later which was a big bonus, and I didn't find out until later, feeling sure that Joanna would want that. But when Inquiries that with her she said she would take me first, she would want me immediately when the ring was released t get the full zeal of my fuck, the girl who was the best sucker would come second if I could cope.

This was going to be a long evening, an evening I would never forget.

In the mean time the penultimate girl was on her knees. She seemed to excel in sideways sucking, feeling it bulge inside each cheek as she took me deep

But the last girl called Sherry was a real minx, for she most of all held onto me like a pair of pincers when her time was up, she was well away like she was in another world and was thoroughly enjoying me. When first she took me, I almost felt she was going to bite it off, she rolling back my foreskin and working the tip of her tongue into my p-hole. She was one hungry girl and the others could not take their eyes away.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers
12