Joanne Seduces Her Uncle

Story Info
Joanne is attracted to ther uncle and wants more.
2.1k words
4.19
91.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you angel love for your editing skills.

Joanne is upstairs in her bathroom, in the shower and with one foot on the wall and a hand supporting her small frame; she is rubbing her clit in circles, letting the power of the water hit her. Joanne looks in the mirror and spreads her shaved pussy lips, she sees her clit and her nipples that are hard and stick out half an inch.

She can imagine a 30 year old man rubbing her clit and nibbling on her nipples. She lets out a moan, "mmmmmm." She then gets a finger and dips it in her fuck hole and wriggles it around a little, then another two fingers, pumping her love tunnel. In out, in out faster and faster.

She feels her stomach tighten and her legs start to shake, Joanne throws her head back and lets out a scream, "Fuck me fuck me ooooooooh!!"

Her pussy in still contracting and she needs a big cock in her cunt she needs a good fuck. She hasn't fucked a guy in over a year and needs a fuck real soon. She thinks while the hot water runs down her 36D breast and size 6 waist. She doesn't understand why she can't find someone to fuck, she has an amazing body and a pretty face, she is 5 feet 4inches, with jet black hair and deep blue eyes and a golden tan covering her whole 19 year old body.

She gets out and dries her body rubbing the towel in circles around her nipples, then in between the slit of her new shaven pussy. She starts rubbing her clit again and comes again with in seconds, she feels her come drip down her thigh. The wipes it up and walks to her room to dress. She has the house to herself for the weekend so she put her pink g-string on, it's real tight and she loves how it shows the slit of her pussy and how it just barely covers her cunt. She then gets a baggy t-shirt and walks downstairs.

She starts preparing dinner for herself, cutting vegetables and meat to make a stir fry. She was busy listening to music and preparing dinner. She didn't hear the front door open; it was her Uncle John.

John stands in the doorway, his mouth half opened and his cock getting hard, staring at his very sexy niece dancing to the music. She drops the knife, so she bends over, her shirt riding up over her ass exposing her cunt and ass to him. He can't believe what he is seeing or the effect it is having on his hardened cock. He sees the outline of her pussy lips and notices she is shaved. He has to get out of there. He turns around and as he is leaving he hits the wall with his shoulder.

Joanne looks around scared; fearing for her life, but then relaxes when she sees her Uncle John. She yelps and runs to her Uncle pushing her breasts against his hardened muscles, her legs on either side of his cock.

"Hello Uncle John, what are you doing over?" she asks with a smile while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your mum and dad suggested that I stay with you for the weekend while they visit your dad's brother, you know to look after you."

"That's cool I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?"

While talking to her uncle she becomes aware of what she is wearing, and realizes how wet she is. Then she looks at her uncle and sees his erection through his pants. That's when she decides that she doesn't care and she might give a show for her uncle.

"I'm great and I miss you to sweetie, you've grown so much over the last year, you've turned out to be a very beautiful young woman."

She can't believe how attracted she is to her uncle; he is 6ft3, muscled, brown curly short hair, with green eyes, he has stubble on his face since he hasn't shaven in a couple of days. He is a life saver and has a wonderful defined body. And his cock makes her more curious.

"Have you had dinner yet?"

"No not yet, but if there's extra from what you're making I'll have some, it smells great!"

"Yeah there's heaps for you."

They sit down and eat dinner, flirting with each other. John can tell that his little niece is horny and that she wants his cock, but he is going to let her make it happen. She is sitting at the table spreading her legs a little bit so he can see her pussy. She put a her hand between her thighs and tickles her clit, and as she does, she leaves one of her pussy lips outside of her panties.

Joanne gets up from the table and as she does, she deliberately drops the cutlery. Turning her back to her uncle she bends over letting her shirt ride up. This time John sees one of her pussy lips and sucks in a breath. She adjusts her g-string letting him see all her pussy. If she didn't stop this John thought he is going to cream his pants. She places the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Uncle John lets watch a movie."

"Ok but you have to choose it, ok?"

"Ok cool!"

They head to the lounge. Joanne looks through all the movies and gets out the Legally Blonde one. Her uncle shakes his head. "Girls and their movies."

"It's a good movie Uncle John, it really is."

She sits down across from John and crosses her legs underneath her purposely letting her shirt ride up. Uncle John sees her pussy again and can't help but stare.

An hour later he says, "Can we watch another movie?"

"Sure, I'll just get one, hmmmm this is gong to interest you!"

She goes and sits next to her uncle resting against his chest. He puts his arm around her shoulders. She hits play and on the screen is a girl sunbathing naked with her legs spread wide. While a man licks her shaved cunt he is pushing a finger into her ass.

Joanne sees the erection John is getting loves it. She moves closer to her uncle rubbing her hand on his thigh.

"Do you like this movie Uncle John?"

"Mmmmmmm I sure do. You know what I like to watch don't you?"

"Yes I do."

Joanne is starting to get really wet in her crotch, she can feel her juices soak her g-string, causing it to cling to her shaved cunt, showing her pussy lips. She squirms on the couch and squeezes her thighs together which only applies pressure to her clit.

Joanne then feels her uncles' hand slide up in between her thighs, parting them slightly. He keeps sliding up until he reaches her smooth pussy. He cups her pussy in his hand giving it a bit of a squeeze. He gets a finger and runs it slowly up and down her slit, pushing the fabric between her lips and onto her clit.

"Mmmmmm, don't stop Uncle John."

"I won't Joanne, part your legs more for me and lie down on the coach."

Joanne complies, and spreads her legs for her hunk of an uncle. He licks his lips and starts flicking her clit through her panties. She arches her back pushing her hot pussy on his mouth. He grabs her hips and pushes her down.

"Let's see this beautiful pussy of yours Joanne."

Before he takes off her panties he grabs them at the front and pulls them up between her pussy lips, up and down, up and down, teasing her clit. He then pulls them off, and dives straight for his niece's young pussy.

He licks her clit flicking it with his tongue while he has a finger buried berried deep in her tight twat. He starts finger fucking her harder and faster, he can tell she's about to cum so he stops and runs his tongue up and down her slit slowly like a slight tickle all the way to her ass and back up to her throbbing clit.

"Don't stop Uncle John I need to cum, real bad, I haven't been fucked for so long and I need it, please don't stop."

"Hmmmmmmm so you have been fucked before. By who Joanne, because I'm going to fuck your tight lil cunt in a minute."

She's now rubbing her clit. "He was my ex boyfriend he had a big cock and it felt real good in my tight cunt."

"Mmmmm so you like big cocks, I have one here in my pants."

Joanne gets up and starts unbuttoning his pants pulling down his jeans and there it was; his 8 inch cock pressing against his stomach. She gasps and stars stroking it. "You have a very big and sexy cock."

John looks down at his niece and smiles as he starts stroking his cock. She grabs his cock and licks the tip. He tastes salty but musky and she loves it. She starts licking the head of his cock with her tongue in slow circles spreading his pre cum. She licks up and down his big cock to his balls and starts licking them and sucking them in her mouth. While her finger spreads his pre cum over the head; oh his big prick.

She wrapped her soft lips around his cock head and just sucks it and licks it. She starts bobbing her head up and down his long shaft while she holds his balls in her hands. She sucks him with her young mouth, while he grunts and moans telling her to suck his big cock.

"Mmm fuck you lil cock sucker, suck it good. Suck it like a good slut!!"

He starts pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She slows the pass and takes his eight inches all the way down her throat and licks him. He groans and she knows he is going to cum. She takes his cock out of her mouth and slaps it against her cheeks and then traces her lips with his cock head.

It is too much for John and he blows his load all over the girl's pretty face. She starts pumping his cock, till all his spurts of cum finish and then rests his cock on her tongue licking him clean.

"Did you like that Uncle John?" she coos as she smiles up at him.

"I sure did; now I'm going to fuck your tight pussy!!"

She spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets down between her thighs and runs his cock up and down her wet slit. Rubbing her clit with the head of his cock she starts moaning and humping him. He finds her tight fuck hole and pushes his cock inside her fuck hole.

He pumps in and out slowly stretching her tight hole. He starts pumping faster; his balls slapping against her ass and he sees her tits moving every time he pounds her. Joanne has to have more of his cock, she starts jerking her hips to meet his thrusts. There bodies were moving in unison as his cock hits the back wall of her pussy.

Joanne starts to shake, her legs stretching out, her back arcing pushing her tits up in the air. "OOOOOOOOOOO FUCK ME. KEEP FUCKING MY CUNT!!!"

At that John starts slamming her. Thrusting his hips harder and faster. Joanne cums all over her Uncle's cock; her sweet honey dripping down onto his balls.

John can feel her cunt gripping and squeezing his cock. He can't hold it anymore so he pulls his cock out, and rubs it as fast as he can against her clit, making her cum again. He shoots his cum on her clit, spreading it all over her pussy; slapping her clit with his big cock.

He collapses on top of her and kisses her. "Honey that was amazing, your cunt is the best I've ever head!"

"Mmmm I love your cock, I want you to fuck me more often Uncle John," she purrs as she kisses him, pushing her tongue in his mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you all weekend!"

"I can't wait, goodnight Uncle John, I love you."

"I love you to sweetie."

He carries her to bed, and lays next to her, his hand resting on her tits while thinking about the weekend to come and the following months.