Joanne's New Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
She surrenders.
4.5k words
4.59
25.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard water running in his kitchen and wondered what he had in store for her now. She almost laughed at her situation knowing that she had no choice from now on and wondering only made her feel anxious.

He returned with a large bowl of steaming water and placed it on the table next to her hip. She could feel the heat from the bowl next to her skin as she watched him reach inside the bowl, take out a hand towel, the steam rising from it, and wring some of the hot water from it. He placed the hot towel over her entire cunt area and patted it down against her skin and she gasped as she felt the heat from the towel sting her.

"Now, we can't have all that hair on you, can we? I'll be right back with my razor."

She almost screamed for him to come back, to let her shave herself in private in his bathroom but she knew it was no use and resigned to lie there feeling the heat penetrate into her body.

He returned within minutes, pulled a chair out from against the wall and placed it at the foot of the table and sat down. She closed her eyes and told herself to relax. She tried to think of a waterfall cascading down over her body as she felt him remove the towel from her, hearing a splash as he put it back into the bowl.

"Don't move or I may knick you."

She heard the familiar sound of shaving cream coming from its can then felt his fingers spread the foam on her entire slit, from her ass to her cunt then out towards her thighs. His fingers gently spread one side of her ass cheek as he began to shave around her asshole. He was very gentle and moved slowly upward and with precision. He carefully shaved the inside of her lip, moving his fingers up to spread her then as he neared her clit shaved around it, coming so close but deliberately avoiding it. He then began again at her asshole on the other lip until he once again reached her clit. When her lips were done he began to shave the area between her lips and thighs, moving higher towards her pelvic bone just above her slit. He finally finished shaving her entire cunt, stood up and looked closely admiring his work. He took the towel from the bowl, wrung most of the water off and began to clean any remaining cream from her skin. She kept her eyes tightly closed while she focused on keeping still and calm.

"Beautiful, simply gorgeous but I must be sure I left no nubs behind." He chuckled as he lowered his head between her open thighs.

She opened her eyes, gasping just as his tongue began to lick the skin he had just shaved.

"Oh God Sir...Oh My God", she moaned, her entire body trembling with need. She felt her juices begin to pool at the opening of her exposed sex as his tongue glided over her smooth skin, moving up the inside of one lip then down the other side. Up and down his tongue moved inside her lips, from the skin just above her clit down to just outside her asshole then out towards her thighs. Not an inch of skin was left untouched by his tongue as he felt for any hair he may have missed. He lifted his head inches away from her and began talking to himself,

"Ah yes, very smooth, a job well done if I may say so myself and dripping already." He lightly tapped her entire cunt with his hand, stood up and looked down at her quivering body.

"Such a lovely sight to behold, Joanne, I just wish you could see yourself lying before me, your clean shaven cunt spread wide and dripping with want....mmmmm."

He lowered his head once again and touched the tip of his tongue on the center of her asshole, pressing lightly against her tight hole then slowly licking up her slit to her clit, lapping at her juices as he passed the opening of her cunt. She cried out when his tongue grazed her clit then just as quickly was gone.

"NOOOO...PLEASE SIR....Oh God PLEASE. Don't take your tongue away. I beg you. PLEASE!!!!"

She started struggling against her bindings not caring that she was not allowed to move, only her ever growing need for his touch consuming her. He stood from his chair and watched her. Their eyes met and she stopped her useless fight. He smiled at her.

"For disobeying me again, Joanne, you will remain bound here with only your thoughts to keep you company until I decide you are ready to continue with your training."

"Please Sir, I'm so, so sorry. I'll behave and obey you, I promise. Please don't leave me alone, please."

"Your apologies will no longer be accepted Joanne. Take this time I am generously giving you to clear your mind so you can give it to me completely and not another word from you."

He turned around and walked away leaving her body burning with such intense desire she thought she would die from her need. She began to cry softly as her thoughts began to wander. What was happening to her? All she wanted to do was to cum and for him to fuck her until her body was too weak to move. She did just as he asked her to do for nine days...NINE. Was that not enough for him? She was beginning to feel angry and growled deep and loud at her frustration. Who did he think he was anyway? She hated him at that moment and felt she made a huge mistake in answering his ad. What was the point of all this anyway? How could he possibly expect her to not move when he touched her clit after denying her release for so long? What was he trying to prove to her anyway? She sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Her arms were beginning to ache from being tied above her head and her clit throbbed and longed to be touched. She continued to cry softly as she realized she no longer had a say about her body. He controlled her every sensation, every move, and now all her thoughts too were about him. She sighed deeply again and stopped her crying, deciding in that moment that she would take control of herself again, she would show him that it was her choice after all to be here, not his. She would do exactly what he asked of her but she would do it for her, not him, and she would obey him because she wanted to and not because she had to for him. She was suddenly overcome with an intense feeling of euphoria and a smile so great she felt it down to her toes crossed her lips. She closed her eyes and began to relax into her breathing.

"Keep your eyes closed Joanne."

She almost jumped out of her skin as she heard his voice whispering in her ear but she kept completely still with her eyes tightly shut. She felt him untie her legs and gently stretch them, kneading them tenderly until she felt the blood return to them. He then untied her arms, being careful with each as he lowered them to her sides. She grimaced at the pain but kept her eyes closed as he massaged and rubbed each one until he was satisfied she was no longer in pain. He scooped her up from the table, holding her tight against his body and started walking towards his bedroom, whispering softly into her ear how incredibly well she was doing under the circumstances, how beautiful she was, how proud he was of her. They reached his bedroom and he gently laid her in the center of his bed.

"Turn over on your stomach and keep your eyes closed, Joanne."

She rolled over and heard his body move away from the bed. She heard a drawer open and rustling from it. Her hearing was very keen, she noticed, and heard him walking away from the bed and heard water again. He was in what she assumed was his bathroom for several minutes before returning to the bed. She could hear him placing items on his nightstand, opening its drawer then and felt the bed move from his weight as he climbed onto his bed straddling her hips with his legs. She could feel the coolness of his leather pants against her warm skin and wondered why he was still clothed. She felt his hands as he laid them on her shoulders then begin to massage her. She felt the slickness and could smell the faint scent of the oil he began to rub into her, pressing and working the ache away as he moved up and down her arms then back to her shoulders. His hands then moved down her back, caressing her skin then pressing deeper with each stroke of his knowing hands. He could feel her body start to relax under his experienced fingers as he worked her ass cheeks, moving his body further down the bed until his legs touched her feet then began to move his hands down her legs, kneading and pressing into her muscles. He gently spread her legs apart and got between them. He reached forward and gripped her hips tightly with his hands.

"Arch your back and raise your ass high in the air for me Joanne. Move your body back towards me."

She felt him guide her hips back towards him as she moved down the bed. She arched her back deep making her ass rise high into the air.

"Spread your legs wider for me Joanne...yes, that's it. Such a beautiful ass you have. Reach around with your hands and spread your ass cheeks wide, open yourself to me."

She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she possibly could. She felt his breath against her tight hole then move down her slit to her clit, blowing on it. She groaned but kept still as her body began to burn again. He placed an oily finger at the very top of her crack and slowly began moving it down towards her virgin hole. She felt him stop then gently press against her asshole before continuing to move down towards her dripping cunt. He moved his finger torturously slow towards her open sex and upon reaching it he began to softly tease her hole, never entering her but just playing in her juices that was now flowing freely from her open cunt. He gathered some of her juice and began moving towards her swelling clit. He could feel it pulsating under his fingertip, her moans deep now as he rubbed her clit ever so lightly. He noticed how still she stayed and knew how hard she was struggling to do so. He smiled at her progress, felt pride at how far she had come in such a short time with him as he began to move his finger back up her slit until it rested on her dark hole. She felt oil begin to drip down her crack until it met his finger at her tight asshole. She took a deep breath as she felt his finger begin pressing and rubbing her hole until just the tip finally slipped in and stayed still. She gasped, her finger clutching at the bedspread beneath her.

"Take a deep breath now and relax your body, Joanne. Don't fight my finger or it will hurt as it enters you."

He waited until he felt her body begin to calm itself then slowly pushed his finger deeper into her tight ass. A deep groan escaped her throat as first one knuckle then another pushed through her sphincter. She began to pant as he slowly and gently began fucking her asshole with his finger with long and smooth strokes. Never had anyone touched her this way before and she felt so deeply embarrassed that tears began to fall from her eyes. With his finger now buried deep inside her asshole and keeping very still he leaned forward, his free hand now caressing her ass cheek,

"Are you okay Joanne?"

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as her tears continued to fall from her eyes. She wanted to scream at him to stop, to tell him it was all too much for her to take, that she changed her mind and wanted to leave. He kept very still and silent, his hand continuing to caress her cheek while his finger remained buried deep in her. He waited patiently for her to answer him, knowing she was struggling with her emotions. He stopped caressing her ass cheek and moved his hand between her legs until a finger found her clit and began rubbing it so lightly it felt more like a small breeze than a finger. He began to once again to fuck her ass with his finger, this time twisting it with each gentle thrust. The sensations she suddenly began to feel almost drove her to push back against his finger as it entered her over and over. She was overcome with confusion as her body's need for his touch became greater than her want to run away from him. She cried out as her body began its climb to the edge of her sanity with no chance of returning. Suddenly his hands pulled away from her leaving her panting and begging for more.

"NOOOOOOO......OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO....PLEASE....I BEG YOU....I BEG YOU...OH MY GOD SIR!!!!! I WANT TO CUM.....NEED TO.....PLEASE......please."

"Shhhhhh. Get a hold of yourself Joanne and answer my question. Breathe deeply and bring your body down. Begging and screaming at me will not get you what you so desperately need. Now, answer my question!"

She couldn't think. What was it he asked her? All she remembered was wanting to leave and run as far away from this evil man as she possibly could and then her body betrayed her and all she could think of now was cumming and how much she hated him for not allowing her.

"Joanne", he whispered, startling her from her thoughts. "Answer my question."

She was afraid to tell him that she couldn't remember him asking her a question so she remained quiet. He waited for her to answer him and when no answer came from her he raised his hand high in the air and came down hard with his open palm on her ass cheek three times. She screamed as the pain shot through her body and quickly started to move away from him but he grabbed her hips and held her tight to him.

"You disappoint me Joanne, not only do you not remember me asking you if you were okay just a few minutes ago but to then try to run away from me. Not good Joanne, not good at all."

"Please Sir, I made a mistake," she said between her sobs. "I can't remember what you asked me. All I can think about is cumming and how much I ache for your touch. Please forgive me Sir, please."

He got up from the bed and stood watching her shaking body. He reached for her, taking her limp body in his arms then sitting back down on his bed, rocking her and holding her tight against his chest until her crying finally stopped.

"You're not keeping your mind clear and open and until you can do that wholly and honestly you will continue to fight what is needing to be released from deep within you. Now stop fighting and surrender. Surrender to me and open your heart. Trust yourself and allow your true being to surface."

He kissed her forehead and placed her sitting on his bed next to him. He studied her face as she wrangled with her thoughts and her heart. He rose from her side and stood in front of her, his finger catching her chin and lifting her face until their eyes met and held. He smiled softly down at her.

"Now, quit fucking around Joanne and let me do what I know you need and want. I'm slowly losing my patience with you so get up and follow me into the bathroom. I was going to slowly introduce you to your first enema here on my bed but I've decided to do it quickly and get it over with. I need and expect every orifice of your body to be clean and ready for me at all times. Now get up and get into the bathroom!"

She looked up at him with frightened eyes.

"NOW Joanne. Move it!"

She quickly rose from his bed, still confused yet knowing she had no choice, found the door to the bathroom moved towards it and waited for him to come in behind her. He entered after a few minutes holding a full enema bag.

"Get on the floor on your hands and knees and spread your cheeks wide." He waited until she got in position. "Good girl. The tubing is very small and won't cause you any pain when I insert it into your ass. Stay perfectly still until I tell you to move."

"Yes Sir."

She felt her body begin to tremble and tried to control it. Breathe and focus, she told herself...breathe and focus. When her body once again calmed down she felt a small hard tube enter her ass and her bowels begin to fill.

"Relax and stay still."

She was beginning to feel very uncomfortable as the liquid kept filling her. She felt her insides begin to cramp and cried out to him.

"Please Sir, it's hurting me. I don't think I can take any more. Please."

"Just a little more and keep quiet."

Just when she thought she could take no more he pulled the tube from her ass and immediately placed the tip of a small lubed plug onto her hole. He very slowly pushed the plug into her while she screamed from the pain as it stretched her ass before it settled into her snugly. She felt tears falling from her eyes as the pain shook her body. She began to pant then slowly caught her breath once again as the pain began to subside. She felt his body move from behind her to sit next to her on the floor.

"Remove your hands from your cheeks and lie on your back."

She quickly moved onto her back, the coldness of the floor almost unnoticeable to her as the pain in her belly started to become unbearable to her.

"Spread your legs."

The pain was excruciating to her with every movement she made. She spread her legs and felt his finger on her clit, rubbing lightly round and round. The sensations were becoming more than she could handle and her eyes met his, pleading for relief.

"Breathe Joanne and let the pain and the pleasure become one. Don't fight either one, let it consume you, become."

He continued to lightly rub her clit, watching the agony on her face as she tried desperately to breathe deeper and deeper. Her body began to shake and her moans became louder and more pressing as the pain in her bowels and the pleasure from her clit became one intense sensation. The harder he rubbed and pressed into her clit and the greater the pain in her belly became the closer her body came to the edge. She knew that she couldn't control her body's need to cum and release the liquid burning inside her for much longer nor could she tell the difference between the pain and the pleasure that wracked her body. She cried out to him.

"Please Sir, I can't take any more. I beg you...BEG YOU to please show mercy."

He continued to watch her as he rubbed her clit, relieving the pressure and slowing the rubbing.

"PLEASE SIR!! OH GOD!!" she cried.

He stopped and waited for her to calm down a bit then helped her up, led her to the toilet and held her until he felt she was steady enough to leave her alone.

"Remove the plug and relieve your insides and after you're done cleaning yourself call for me."

He closed the door and left her alone. She sat on the toilet, pulled hard on the plug and screamed as the pain of it being removed and the rush of the liquid in her bowels shook her. She panted, gasping for air as she felt her body expel the last of the liquid. She leaned back against the toilet and waited until she felt able to stand. She went to the faucet, turned on the water and began to wash the plug then herself. She found a towel and dried off the plug then her body, wincing as it rubbed her against her sore hole. She turned off the water, leaned against the sink and began to calm and relax. She called out to him from behind the closed door, still leaning against the sink. He entered the bathroom walked over to her and tenderly stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Very good Joanne, very good. Now back on the floor, ass in the air, for one more enema. I want your ass clean enough for my tongue to play with."

Her eyes pleading as he looked deep into his.

"Now Joanne, MOVE!"

She quickly got on all fours, heard him fill the enema bag then felt the tube slide into her aching hole. She groaned as her bowels once again filled with liquid. The pain this time didn't seem to be as great and was relieved when she heard him tell her to get up and go to the toilet. He held onto the tubing and followed her as she made her way to the toilet facing it. He reached around and grabbed the bag, being careful to keep the tube inside her, and pulled it between her legs in front of her.

"Turn around slowly and sit down."

She turned around and as she began to sit on the seat she noticed he followed and crouched down in front of her, his hand reaching inside the toilet still holding the tube inside her.

"Spread your legs wide and lean back against the back of the toilet."

12