Joan's Education

Story Info
Wife learns plenty while away on business course.
1.5k words
3.7
102.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she relaxed in her seat on the airplane, Joan was relieved to have a break from the pressure. She was going on a 1 week course that covered the new computer program that her company was going to use. She was worn out from Henry, her husband, pressuring her to be more open sexually. She did not want to show herself to others or have sex with another man but Henry kept bringing the subject up. The last thing that he had said to her before she got on the plane was “ If you find a man that you fancy, go ahead and fuck him. Just remember to tell me the details when you come home.” At 160 lb., she was too fat to attract other men and was secretly terrified that some man would reject her.

It all started when she admitted to Henry her reason for requesting a transfer from her old office in the city to the one where she worked now. The other women in the office were slimmer than Joan. One of the men in the old office, a boy really, had been staring at her and talking about her to another young man. She imagined all the negative things that were being said about her and became uncomfortable working there. When Henry found out he said that the men were probably talking about her big breasts and how they wanted to have sex with her. Henry must be out of his mind to think that a kid just out of college would want a fat woman 15 years his senior.

A week away from Henry would be just what she needed.

The first morning was uneventful. The two boys from her old office, Dave and Kenny, were at the course but had only said hello before finding their seats. At lunch, She sat in a booth with Chris, one of the women from her old office. As they reminisced, the woman remarked that Dave and Kenny sure missed her. Joan’s replacement had smaller breasts and the boys had nothing to drool over.

After lunch, Kenny stopped her as they entered the meeting room and started chatting with her. Joan noticed that his eyes kept drifting to her breasts as they talked. When Kenny went to his seat he said something to Dave and Dave turned to look at her.

Over the next 2 days, Dave and Kenny stopped to chat or walked by her regularly and she could feel their eyes on her. When she had lunch with Chris, Chris mentioned how lucky Joan was to have 2 men wanting her so badly. She then asked Joan how she could resist taking them to bed. Joan told her that she was married and did not fool around. But Chris’s comments kept coming back to her and as she lay in bed Wednesday night she imagined what it would be like to have 2 young virile men.

The next day the boys asked her to supper. She enjoyed the attention throughout the meal. When they asked for help in understanding a part of the computer program, Joan suggested that they get their books and come to her room.

She waited nervously for them. As they went through the course material, Joan leaned over to point something out to Kenny and saw his face go red as he stared at her exposed cleavage. She straightened up slowly. Dave told Joan that it wasn’t fair that Kenny got to look and he did not. He also said that Joan had beautiful breasts that he longed to see and touch. Joan offered to let him see her breasts and unbuttoned her blouse. When the young men asked, she undid her bra. Both stood and stared at her full breasts before Dave moved forward and cupped both breasts in his hands.

He lowered his head and kissed her breast as Kenny moved behind Joan and removed her blouse and bra. Kenny pulled Joan’s hips back against his groin and rubbed his erection against her ass. Joan marveled at both the heat and hardness of his cock. Dave’s mouth covered her nipple and Joan cupped the back of his head and pulled Dave tight against her breast. It had been a long time since someone had sucked on her breasts. Joan’s hand went up under Dave’s shirt and she marveled at the smooth skin and the firm muscles. She felt Kenny fumbling at her pants while he kissed her neck.

With her instructions Kenny found the zipper and slid Joan’s pants down to her ankles. As Joan stepped out of her pants she felt Dave’s tongue leave her breasts and travel downward. Dave grasped her panties on both hips and slid them down exposing more of Joan for him to taste. After a rustle of clothing, Kenny’s hands enveloped her breasts from behind as his bare chest rubbed against her back and his naked cock pressed against her ass. Kenny moved her to the bed and laid her across it on her back. Dave moved with them and lifted Joan’s legs over his shoulders. Joan hunched forward offering her pussy to his mouth. She moaned and moved forward as he teased her outer lips with his tongue. Finally his tongue was inside her. She held his head and guided his tongue to her sensitive spots including her clit. As her climax hit she ground her pussy on his mouth.

As Joan came down from her orgasm, she noticed Kenny playing with her breasts. She kissed him and began to pull Dave up so that he could mount her. Dave stopped her and told Joan that he wanted her on top. He lay on his back and positioned Joan so that she was straddling his hips and facing him. She slid down onto his cock and leaned over Dave. He pulled her closer and sucked the nipple of her breast into his mouth. Then he began to pump his cock in and out of her. Her breasts swayed making it difficult to keep a nipple in his mouth. Joan leaned over more and Dave’s face was surrounded by her beautiful breasts. Dave continued to pump up into her and felt his orgasm build. Then he thrust up into her and held himself there as he ejaculated into her. When he was done, Dave collapsed under her.

Joan was close to her orgasm and wanted more. When she felt Kenny’s hands on her hips, she let him pull her off of Dave. He kept her on her knees. As he moved into position, Joan reached between her legs and guided Kenny’s cock into her. After sliding into her slowly, Kenny picked up speed and began fucking Joan fast and deep slapping his hips into her buttocks with each down stroke. Joan reached her orgasm with a shudder and fell forward on the bed. Kenny held her hips in place and continued to pump rapidly in and out, desperate to come. He reached his peak and poured his semen into her. When Kenny pulled his wilted cock out of her, he and Joan lay on the bed breathing heavily. Joan drifted into sleep.

When she awoke the room was dark. As she moved, Joan rubbed up against someone. She moved around and began exploring the body with her fingers. She thought it was Kenny. Joan found his cock, so warm and soft, and began stroking it. Kenny’s breathing quickened as his cock began to get harder. ‘ Sleeping Beauty awakes’ he murmured as his hands felt for her breasts. Kenny sucked on the first breast that he found and his hand strayed downward to Joan’s pussy. His fingers found her outer lips open and moist. “put it in “ she moaned, laying flat on her back and opening her legs. Kenny moved over her and slid his cock into her again. This time he moved slowly enjoying the moist heat of her pussy as he slowly brought himself to a climax. Joan felt herself glow as Kenny came in her. Then she drifted off to sleep.

The sound of the toilet flushing woke Joan up. She watched Kenny search for his underwear. What a beautiful body, nice and lean with little body hair. She marveled that he had wanted her. She stretched and said good morning. Kenny came and kissed her. He fondled her breast and told her that they had to rush or they would be late.

Joan walked into the meeting room just as the course started. Kenny and Dave were both in their seats. she couldn’t concentrate on the speaker as her mind wandered back to the night before. The course ended about noon and Joan had to rush to pack and check out. To her dismay, both Dave and Kenny were on a different flight and she could not talk to them before she boarded her flight. On her way home Joan replayed Thursday night over and over in her mind. She wanted to see the boys again. What would she tell Henry? Should she tell him everything? Would he approve of her going with Dave and Kenny again?

As the plane landed, Joan decided that she would tell Henry all of what happened including her desire to be with them again.