Joan's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Part 3 The Dirty Old Man saga.
11k words
4.85
9.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 31st - New Year's Eve Orgy.

We're thrilled. We've got everyone coming this year. It's going to be a large orgy this year. We're going to open up the basement and have it down there. Should be fun.

We four ladies have everything ready. Sue catered the party again. No big meal but all the snacks, small sandwiches and other edible tidbits plus mixers and a large punch bowl with punch made with Everclear 200 proof alcohol. The house is decorated and looks great. We took a collection and bought a lot of booze. This party is not BYOB unless it's something unique. We have plenty of rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey, a dozen different types of wine, Asti, champagne, you name it.

I'm sitting on an overstuffed chair waiting and Vanessa and John are sitting on the couch doing some preliminary making out when Sue walks out and sits down next to John. "Got some of that for me, hunk?"

John smiles and grabs her giving her a long French kiss. John says "Sue, you know you and Maria are very welcome in our bed. We both miss having you there. We got real use to you being with us most of the week the first couple of years."

She smiles and says "Thanks, honey. I'll talk with Maria. I'm sure she wouldn't mind using her Master's cock a little more than she is right now. Although, she seems to get it more than I do now."

John says "Yeah, she's getting it every couple of weeks now with the increased BDSM sessions."

Sue says "Maybe we can add my bondage fuck to the first week of the month BDSM sessions too."

John looks at Vanessa and she nods. John says "That would be fine with me, Sue. I really enjoy fucking you."

Sue says "Good. Let's schedule one with me soon then. I love having sex with Maria but I really miss getting fucked with a real cock more. When I first moved in with you both, we were all fucking like bunnies. I don't need it that much but more than once a month, for sure."

After a bit, she says "You know, I'm thinking about having Marcus again tonight. I really enjoyed him at the Swingers Club. And I don't think he stretched me much."

That gets my attention. I was thinking Marcus again too.

John gives her a long French kiss. "Well, I hope you really enjoy Marcus tonight."

"I'm sure I will. I'm going to grab him and talk to him as soon as he and Adriana walk in, just like I'm sure Adriana will grab you as soon as they walk in."

"So you noticed that, huh?"

"We've all noticed that she heads for you for every orgy and just about every time we meet them at the Swingers' Club."

John laughs and say "Yeah, she seems to be really attracted to me like a moth to a flame every orgy."

Vanessa says "I'm a little jealous of her need to fuck you, honey. If she wasn't so damn perfect physically I might not be jealous of her, but damn, Adriana's body is what every woman wants her body to look like."

"Oh, honey, you shouldn't be jealous. You get to fuck me more than everybody else combined."

"I know, babe, but with her, Hoshi and Julia constantly wanting your body at these orgies, it's hard for me."

"Well, I've got the same thing with you and these orgies. Jim, Tim and Carl always seem to head right for you. Even Mike can't stay away from you. You certainly don't have any lack of men wanting you."

Vanessa blushes. "I guess you're right, honey. I'm being silly, I guess."

He gives her a long French kiss and begins tweaking her right nipple which is nearly fully hard.

Sue says "You know Vanessa, you seems to be in more demand that me. You get more action that I do at these orgies. They come to you, I have to go looking for them."

Vanessa says "Really? I didn't notice that. Well, the part about you having to look for someone to fuck. That's crazy. You should have every male fighting to fuck you."

Sue says "Yeah, I thought so too but I think maybe some guys are put off by the way I look."

John says "I think a lot of men are intimidated by how hot you are, Sue, and how young you look. You still look like a hot college coed."

She says "You think that's what it is John?"

"I think it might be. If I would have met someone that looked like you when I was young, I would probably be afraid to ask her out. I was that way when I was young."

Maria walks out. All the ladies have on thin blouses without bras. You can see their pokies real well. Vanessa has a skirt on that comes slight above her knees. Sue is wearing short shorts, Maria has a short black skirt on and I'm wearing a skirt that is about six inches above my knees. I think my legs look great for an old broad. I don't have very many varicose or spider veins showing which is not usual for women my age.

I get up and walk over and French kiss Vanessa and then John. I then move to Sue and give her the tongue too. Maria walks over to John and says "John, can I have a reservation for a fuck tonight? Maybe your second."

He smiles at her and say "Maria, honey, you can have number 1 if you want it."

She's got a big smile on her face and says "Yes, I do want that, thank you," she bends over and whispers in his ear.

John smiles and says "If Adriana wants to fuck me, she'll just have to wait in line."

Vanessa smiles at that and so does Maria.

At 7:30pm, everyone starts to arrive. We are all greeting people at the door. When Marcus and Adriana walk in, Sue grabs Marcus and pulls him aside. I walk over to Marcus and, after Sue gets done asking him, ask for reservation #2. Adriana immediately grabs John and asks him for a reservation. John French kisses her and tell her she'll have to take reservation #2. Maria has #1. That makes her sad. John French kisses her again and tells her not to be sad. That he'll get to her. He suggests Hoshi's husband since Jim's almost John's twin. She says she'll think about it.

When Jim and Hoshi come in and kisses everyone, Hoshi immediately asks John for a reservation. John tells her she'll be #3 if he can still manage it. She's not happy either.

Adriana grabs Jim and asks to be his first. He's smiling and seems to like that idea.

Vanessa grabs Tim when he and JoAnn arrive.

When George and Maryanne arrive, I grab George and ask to be his first fuck. He smiles. Carl is there to ask Maryanne for a reservation.

Julia and John are the last to arrive and she asks John if he's got a reservation left. He tells her he doubts he'll get to her since he has three in line already. She's not happy either. She says "Master John, when can we get together again for a BDSM session. My Master JW is doing fine but there is something about the way you perform as Master that turns me on so much more."

He says "Well, Julia. We'll just have to schedule a session." She smiles and French kisses him. I notice JoAnn has grabbed Julia's husband's arm and is talking to him.

Sue announced that we are going to be using the basement party room for the orgy. Julia asks Sue if the dungeon will be open. Sue says we haven't thought to open that. Julia asks if it could be open. Sue says "Sure."

After everyone has arrived and gone downstairs, because that's where all the food and drink are, Maria drags John over to a couch next to the one George and I are sitting on and pulls him down. She says "John, I'm really looking forward to getting with you tonight. I love having sex with Sue but I do miss penises. Even having yours every couple of weeks has not reduced my need for a cock between my legs." John gives her a long French kiss.

George is starting to kiss me and play with my nipples which are poking out. I say "George, wait until it's time to start the orgy. This is a New Year's Eve party after all. Get us a drink. How about some of that punch. It should give us a real kick." He gets up and moves to the drinks table.

John smiles and says "You know, Maria, Sue said the same thing earlier. Why don't you and her join Vanessa and I more often. We would welcome you. Joan has started to sleep with us every other night now but we wouldn't mind having either or both of you in our bed too."

She says "Really, Sir. I think that's a very good idea. I'll talk with Sue about it."

"Maria, I also have been thinking we might add some other sexual play to our weekly exercise. We still have plenty of room down here in the basement. I'm thinking about making one of the corners into a wrestling ring. Then we could have naked wrestling matches. You four ladies could have a tournament and then the two winners could wrestle me. We could then decide what the winners of the matches could do to the losers. We could have it so the losers have to orally pleasure the winners or we could also bring regular sex into it too."

Maria smiles a big smile and says "That sounds like a really fun way to keep fit, John. When would we start this wrestling tournament?" I think 'Hmmmm, naked wrestling...that's sounds like some fun there.'

John says "Well, we'll have to have a family meeting and see if anyone else is interested. Then it will take me a while to set it up. But I think it would be fun."

"Me too, John."

She grabs John and French kisses him. John gets up to get Maria and himself a drink and some snacks. I noticed Tim and Vanessa are already making out heavily across the room. Marcus is smiling, really happy that he's going to be getting into Sue's pants again. They are a couple of couches away from George and me. Someone starts the music playing and most jump up and start to dance. Maria is trying her best to melt into John.

Maria says "John, do you think it would be okay for us to do anal tonight?"

He says "Well, Vanessa did say you three women could do anything you wanted with me now, in any hole without a condom. So why not?"

Maria smiles and French kisses him again. She says, "Then I want you in all my holes tonight,...Master." She smiles again.

John smiles and says "Your wish is my command, tonight, my lovely sub."

After everyone sits there drinking awhile, JoAnn comes over and says, "John, we need to have a straight swap again. I never get to have you at these orgies." She's dragging Joe with her tonight.

John says "I'll talk to Vanessa, honey." She smiles and drags Joe to the couch on the other side of the room.

Wow! This punch is strong but goes down really smooth. Better not have too many of these or I'll be passed out somewhere.

Maria and John are starting to make out and are occasionally talking. I don't see Julia around. I remark to John about it. He looks and says "I don't see her either." He grabs Maria's hand and they walk towards the dungeon. I get up and tell George I'll be right back. We get to the dungeon door and there's Julia, totally naked with hands behind her back in handcuffs, nipple clamps on and sitting on a buzzing wand. She's there by herself.

We walk in and John says "Julia, what are you doing?"

She smiles at me and says "Master JW didn't want to do any BDSM with me tonight so I'm doing some on myself. I hope you don't mind. I already used the paddle on my ass and now this wand is building me up to a great orgasm. This is the easiest way to get me hot, horny and dripping wet."

John says "So are you going to join everyone else when the orgy starts?"

She says "Yes, I will. Someone will have to help me out of these handcuffs though."

John says "Okay, have fun."

Maria, John and I walk back into the party room. Maria says "God, that's got my juices flowing."

I say "Me too."

John says "Maria, it doesn't take much to get juices flowing from that gorgeous cunt of yours or Joan's."

She hugs John, giggles and says "I know. Especially when you are around."

I sit down next to George and lip lock him. Julia's little party has me hot and horny now.

John walks over to Mike who is not with anyone and says, "Mike, there's a surprise for you in the dungeon if you are interested. I think she would like some company. You might have to spank her good though." He looks at John questioningly. John says "Go take a look and see if it interests you." He walks over to the dungeon door and looks in. He looks back at John with a lustful gleam in his eyes and walks in.

Maria and John dance a couple more dances and then sit back down. They are dancing the slow dances and are really wrapped around each other during the dance. I notice Vanessa and Jim are already naked and getting busy. It's not 9pm yet, John looks at me and I look at him. I shrug and grab George's cock. John reaches over to Maria and pulls her to him for a long hug. He then begins to strip her. She's got a big smile on her face but she then starts to pull at John's clothes. I take George's cock out and begin to suck him. He lays his head down on the back of the couch and moans.

Minutes later I notice John and Maria are naked and she has his already hard cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, John pushes her away and lays her down. Her legs automatically pop wide open. John smiles and dives in.

I'm still working on George and he's about ready. I'm really getting wet. I look over and Sue is trying to get Marcus's huge meat into her mouth. He's so thick it's very hard to get much of it in your mouth. George pulls me up and takes my clothes of. "Joan, let me eat that pussy." I lay down and spread my legs and George dives in. He's not doing too badly tonight. He's not John but very few are. I'm starting to climb that mountain. At least now he's paying attention to my clit.

As George eats my pussy, I look over at John. He's working on Maria's nipples. After a couple of minutes, he slowly begins to work his way down that hot body to her pussy. He leans up and ask if she'd like him to lick her feet. She smiles and says "Please." I'm going to have to ask him to do that to me. He's never done it to me and I want to find out what it feels like.

I'm steadily climbing up to the peak. I watch John pleasure Maria's feet and that is making me hotter. By the time he's done with her feet, Maria is squirming. I know her pussy is probably totally wet. John moves up to work on her pussy and Maria let's out a pretty loud growl. I never heard her do that before. I look over at Vanessa and she's looking at John. He sees her and throws her a kiss. Jim is munching on her pussy now too.

Marcus has the six mats dragged out to the middle of the room now and has just laid a gorgeously naked Sue down on her back. He's about to suck on that pussy too.

I hear John tell Maria to look at Sue and Marcus and she gets a big smile on her face. She says "I told her to grab him."

I'm ready for George to fuck me so I say "George, come up here and stick that lovely cock in my juicy cunt. Fuck the shit out of me." He smiles, grabs a condom and slams into me. God, that feels good.

"That's it, baby, fuck me hard. Make it hurt." George's cock is stretching me just a little but it feels wonderful.

John is still working on Maria's pussy. A couple more minutes and she screams her first orgasm. I hear her say "God, that was great John, but please fuck me now...please!"

I'm moaning loudly. George is doing a great job of fucking me. I hear Maria say "Fuck me, fuck me, baby." George leans down and is sucking and biting my nipples. Yes, that's what I need.

I say, "Yes, George. Bite those nipples!!" He smiles and continues to nibble and bite them. God!!

I look and John is fucking Maria pretty hard. I love orgies because of all the visual and auditory stimuli all around you. It really makes me hotter to hear and see everyone else. Maria yells, "Oh, God, yessssss."

George fucks me hard for four minutes and suddenly I'm over the top and cumming hard. I wrap my arms and legs around George. He continues to pound me until I cum hard again. I hear John say "Maria, get on all fours." I don't see much but I hear them moving around. I'm just about ready to explode again. George grabs my left nipple and pinches it. Yes!! I arch my back and scream as my orgasm hits again. This one is a hard one and lasts for nearly a minute before I come back down.

I hear Vanessa scream her orgasm out. John notices to and he's smiling and looking at her. Maria says "That sounded like a good one too."

I'm about ready to fall off that edge again and as I do, George grunts loudly and begins to cum. That helps me too and my orgasm strengthens. We both finish together. I'm still holding on to him. I look into his eyes and say "Thanks, George. That was great. I really enjoyed it."

He smiles and says "I enjoyed it too, Joan. You are a hot woman and I love to fuck you." We stay connected until he is flaccid again. He then pulls out and I grab the condom and eat the contents. He says "You really like cum?"

I say "Yep, I love it."

He says "I wish Maryanne did. It's like poison to her. She won't eat it."

We lay there for a while cuddling and I'm watching John and Maria. John grabs a small tube of lube and lubes her ass. He slips back into her pussy and stick his thumb into her ass. He fucks her with both until she hits two more hard orgasms. He then slip out of her and enters her ass with a single thrust. She yells "Oh, shitttttt!" Damn, I wish that was me right now. Did I mention that I love being fucked in the ass, especially by John. He begins to fuck her ass good and hard. She cums hard again without John touching her clit, which surprises me. I know Vanessa does that but I've never been able to do it. I need to get that clit rubbed and pinched. John reaches around and starts to rub Maria's little nub. Within minutes, she screams again and has a long, hard cum. At the end of it she collapses with John still in her ass. She's breathing really hard.

John is whispering into her ear. Probably asking how she is.

She says "Oh...God...Yes...John. Thanks so much."

After a minute or so John pulls out heads to the bathroom. When John gets back, they start to cuddle too. I hear another scream. Sue is orgasming hard while Marcus is driving into her. Maria looks up and smiles as does John.

Maria looks at John and says "Good, she really needed that. I love that woman."

John smiles and kisses her ear and says "I love that woman too."

I hope Marcus cums soon. I want that huge monster between my legs.

John cuddles for a while and then he says "I'm going to check on Julia."

He sneaks up to the open dungeon door and looks in. He comes back and says "Mike has Julia bent over the spanking bench and is driving his cock into her hard. She still has the handcuffs on behind her back and Mike has a handful of her hair in his right hand. With his left hand he's smacking her ass every once in a while. Looks like they are both enjoying themselves."

He cuddles back with Maria. She says "John, I have a question. Something has been troubling me for a while. How can a person be in love with more than one person? I love Sue but I love you, Vanessa and Joan very much too."

"Maria, I thought about that when Sue first moved in. I realized that I was in love with her as well as Vanessa. I also realized sometime later that I also loved you and Joan. After I thought about it for a while, I just decided to stop analyzing it and just accept it. I am in love with four women. I realized that I would do anything for you all, even kill or die for you all. Now if I had to make a choice of who to save first, it would be Vanessa but it would also crush me to not be able to save anyone else. Vanessa had the same revelation and did exactly what I did, accepted it. We all love each other. That's why we all moved in with one another. I think if it was legal we would all be married to each other. I even feel that way about Adriana. If she was suddenly single, I would invite her to move in with us." He looks at me and says "Right, Joan?"

I say "Right, John. I love you all too. I think my number one is Vanessa though, just because I've known her so long and previously consider her like a sister to me. Now that sister is my lover, too."