Joan's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Part 3 The Dirty Old Man saga.
11.3k words
4.62
8.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 28th - Another Visit To The Swinger Club.

It's been a month since our last orgy which was my birthday party. The sex in between was basically with Vanessa and John having me joining in three times a week. It's pretty enjoyable sex but rather vanilla. Hah! A bisexual threesome with anal is vanilla sex. How my life has changed!!

Vanessa asks to go to the Swinger Club for some fun. I think she's missing Jim. Of course, the other ladies want to go. Both Maria and Sue tell me they are more than ready for a bunch of cocks. They say they really hate the strap-on and like the real thing so much better. I am more than ready for some different cocks and pussies too.

At 8:30pm, we all pile into the car for the ride to the club. Maria says "John, I'd really like to give you my pussy tonight to fuck as you want. I don't have to be the first but I'd really like you to fuck the hell out of me tonight."

"Okay, Maria. I'll keep you in mind."

We get to the club about 35 minutes later and walk up to the entrance. We walk in and there are around 10 couples with maybe two extra women. There's Mike and Linda. Close to them is John and Julia. We wave at them and head up stairs.

We turn in our valuables and head for the dressing room. John strips and grabs a towel. Everyone else looks at him and we smile at each other. I think everyone was thinking about keeping at least their panties or thongs on but we now all slip what we're wearing off and grab a towel. We all head downstairs in towels with just skin underneath.

In the orgy room, the two couples we know wave us over. We go over and sit close to them. Everyone is looking at us. Four babes of varying age and one very hot old man. Linda crawls over, throws her arms around John and kisses him with plenty of tongue. Vanessa crawls over to Mike and does the same thing. Maria crawls over to sits next to John. She kisses him. Sue crawls over to Julia and lays one on her lips.

Linda says "Hi, handsome. You are looking good as always. Would you like to fuck me tonight?"

"Sure, beautiful. You are looking very edible tonight." She's got a dark blue corset on tonight. Her tits are spilling out of the top of it and she has no panties or thong on. She has light blue stay-up stockings on. I look and see dark blue high heels over by Mike. Speaking of Mike, he and Vanessa look like they are getting busy already. He's got her towel off and he's playing with her nipples which are poking out nice and hard. Mike is naked and he got a boner which Vanessa is stroking.

Maria and John are making out. Sue and Julia are at it too. John switches his attention back to Linda. He slips a hand down between her legs and between her lower lips. She's nice and wet. He gives her a French kiss and rubs his fingers up and down her slit. When they break the kiss, he removes his hand and sticks the two fingers that were in her cunt into his mouth. "Yum, Linda. You are tasting particularly good tonight. Why don't you lay down and let me get to work with my tongue?"

She giggles and says "I want your cock in my mouth too. Let's do a '69'?"

I move over and sit next to Julia's husband, John. He's got a boner going already too. I grab it and stroke it a couple of times and say "Would you like to share this with this little submissive, Master JW?"

He smiles and says "I'd love to Joan. Let's '69' a while first. I want to taste that hot cunt."

John and Linda are going at each others genitals with gusto.

Julia's John lays down and I move around and give him my cunt to lick while I bend down and take his already hard cock in my mouth. I start slow since he's already hard. I want him to catch me up.

I hear Linda say "Oh, my God, John. That feels so nice."

Julia's husband is doing a great job on my pussy. I'm warming up fast and I feel my first orgasm just starting to build. I'm licking up and down on his shaft then I start to lick his balls. He moans.

Soon I hear Linda say "Oh, God, John, fuck me now."

JW is working on my clit now and my orgasm is moving up the mountain very fast now. I start to deepthroat him and after a couple of minutes, he pulls away from my mouth. Getting too close I'm guessing. He continues on my pussy and within two minutes my orgasm explodes. The electric overload if really shocking. Holy Fuck!! He doesn't let up working on giving me another orgasm.

Vanessa is bouncing up and down on Mike's hard cock. She's moaning on every down stroke. Sue and Julia are in a '69' licking up a storm. Now there is two really hot female bodies.

John is still working on Linda's pussy even though she begged to be fucked. Suddenly, I hear her scream and she arches her back in orgasm. She cums for over a minute and then pushes John away. Linda is still sucking his cock. Soon she's up and she moves to her hands and knees. She wiggles her ass at him and says "Come on, lover, fuck the hell out of me."

I'm ready for a cock too. I say "Master JW, please fuck this sub hard. I need it badly." He wastes no time. He slips a condom on and then slams into me. He starts to fuck me hard. I hope he can last at that pace.

John is now slamming into Linda too. She squeals and says "Son of a bitch!" She yelps again when the thumb goes in her ass. He really appears to be pounding into her fairly hard. Within two minutes she is screaming another orgasm out. She cums hard for over a minute.

JW is doing a great job. Within two minutes of him entering me, I scream as my next orgasm starts. He pinches my left nipple and I scream again. Way to be a Master, Master JW. Come on, give me some more pain. He must read my mind because he pinches my right nipple and twists it. I scream again as another orgasm hits me. Yes!!

Vanessa is now cumming on top of Mike. I look over and he is rubbing her clit. She is screaming.

Linda is in almost constant orgasm now. Every ninety seconds or so she screams and her back arches. I don't know how many orgasms she's had but she should be approaching a dozen by now. They are both sweating so much they look like they are being sprayed with a hose.

Sue and Julia both scream at the same time as they both make each other cum. I notice Sue is pinching Julia's nipples too. Soon, Julia does the same to Sue. They are both screaming constantly.

JW stops, withdrawals and tells me to get on my hands and knees. Yes, Sir. He slams back into me and a thumb goes in my ass. I scream. With his other hand, he grabs my hair and begins to pull my head back. Off the cliff I go again. This time really hard. I reach up and start to pinch my own nipples. Shit, that makes the orgasm so much harder. It's not too comfortable leaning on my elbows though.

Two minutes later John is still pounding Linda. Linda screams loudly, arches her back and starts to beat her fists on the gym mat. Forty-five seconds later she collapses with John laying on her back and his hard penis still in her.

Soon John pulls out, gets up and takes the condom off. He lays down next to her and begins to rub her back from her neck to her ass. She's moaning. A minute of that she looks at him and says "Wow! That was something. And I just love the back rub afterward. Vanessa is one lucky woman."

She leans over and gives him a long French kiss. John says "Man, I feel like I've been fucking at the bottom of the ocean. Damn, I'm soaking wet all over...and so are you." She giggles.

She lets out a long sigh. "Well, I did ask you to fuck the hell out of me. Mike's going to have to help me to the car."

Speaking of Mike, he now growls and begins to cum. Vanessa follows him. She screams and I notice he has a thumb in her ass.

I'm coming up fast on another cum. This time JW reaches around and pinches my clit. I scream and he growls at the same time. We are both cumming very hard. Less than a minute later, I collapse and JW stays in me. He's laying on top of me but it sure feels great. He's really improved since he became a Master.

I look over and Mike and Vanessa are finishing up. She lays down on him afterward because she's seen Linda laying half on John.

After a while, Maria moves over to John and says "John, are you ready again? I really want you."

"Maria, why don't suck me a little while I finish cuddling with Linda. I'm still hard because I didn't cum in Linda." Linda looks at John and smiles. She leans in and kisses his cheek.

Maria goes to work on John's cock. Soon he makes his excuses to Linda and lets Maria climb on board. She says "Thank you Master. I love to fuck you. You are my favorite male sex partner. There's nobody I'd rather have fuck me than you."

"Thank you, Maria. You are very special to me too. Fuck me, babe." She starts to bounce up and down on his cock. John is playing with her body while she's on top fucking him. He's rubbing her tits and he starts to play with her nipples.

Sue has moved over to Mike. She's starting to rub his cock. Vanessa kisses her and moves over to me and JW. Julia has moved over to John and Maria and is just watching them patiently.

Maria says "Pinch my nipples, Sir. I love that." So he starts to pinch and twist her nipples and she squeals each time he does. "Holy shit, that turns me on!" Julia is squirming.

Vanessa starts to suck JW to get him hard again. I'm just laying there watching everyone.

Maria is really bouncing up and down hard now. John reaches down with his right hand and begin to stroke her clit. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Yessssssssssssssssssss!"

He twists her right nipple and pinches her clit and she screams as her orgasm starts. She is bouncing up and down in a crazy rhythm now and making some weird noises too.

She fucks herself through two orgasms and then collapses on his chest. John is holding her and caressing her back. She is cooing as he strokes her back from her neck to her ass. She says "God, that's nice, petting me like that. John, fuck me doggie style now. I want the thumb." He laughs. She gets up and gets on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass at John.

It's so good to see one of my oldest friends really enjoy fucking the man I love. John gets behind her and slips into her. She must really be wet. He begins to fuck her hard and she's saying "Yes, yes, yes, yes, fuck me John, fuck me hard."

Vanessa says "John, would you like to fuck me doggie style while I eat my lover Joan's pussy?" She's got my attention. I smile at her. She spreads my legs and starts to lick me. JW puts another condom on and slips into her from behind.

Mike is eating Sue's sweet pussy. They should be getting it on soon.

John is putting it to Maria. She's pushing back at him pretty good. I watch him stick his thumb in her ass and and reach around and pinch a nipple. She screams and pushes back harder. They are really slamming into each other. He continues to fuck her and a minute later she screams another orgasm. John continues to fuck her, she continues to cum. I don't know how many orgasms she has had but eventually she collapses with John on top of her.

He pulls out of her a minute later and starts the after-care. Julia comes over after a few minutes and says "Master John, could I take care of that hard-on?"

John nods to her. She goes down on him and begins to suck him off. Maria eventually comes around and looks at John. She then French kisses him and when they break the kiss, she looks down at Julia sucking him off. "Oh, John, I wanted to suck you off."

He says "Don't worry about it honey. Julia wanted to do it. I think I'm going to ask her for a '69' too."

She says "Okay, honey, I'll give you both some room."

"Julia, swing around and give me your pussy to eat. Also, share my cock with Maria." Maria smiles.

Julia swings around and Maria moves down to assist. Julia and John eat each other for nearly five minutes. Maria is mainly working on his balls. Julia cums first and as she's cumming, Maria begins to jack John off with her mouth sucking the head of his cock. Thirty seconds later, John cums in Maria's mouth. Julia says "Maria, can I have some please?"

Maria French kisses her and passes her some cum. Then both them move up and lay down with John cuddling. He gives them both a long French kiss.

Suddenly, another orgasm hits me hard and Vanessa follows soon after that. I pull away and JW picks it up. I'm pretty tired now. Four minutes later Vanessa and JW cum hard together. He pulls out and pulls the condom off. I grab it and eat the cum. Vanessa turns around and cleans him up. She thanks him and gives him a kiss.

Maria, Julia and John are still cuddled up together. Vanessa grabs my hand to help me up. I French kiss her and thank her. Sue is finished too. We signal her and the three of us walk over to John. Vanessa says "We're done John. Are you about ready?"

John says "Yes, honey. I'm all fucked out. I'm ready." John helps Maria and Julia up and kisses Julia goodbye. Sue grabs Maria and French kisses her. We all walk upstairs. We are soon on our way home. Vanessa says "John, did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I did babe. How about you?"

She says "Oh, yes. Wonderful time. I had Mike and then Linda and I did a '69' and then Julia's husband fucked me while I ate Joan. Linda really praised you. I guess you gave her a good time."

"Yes, I did honey. My time with Maria was really special too. I really enjoyed that. Fucking my friend Maria was much different than fucking my sub Maria though. Strange, huh?"

Sue asks Maria if she enjoyed herself and Maria says "Of course. I got to fuck John good and hard. It was awesome. He also came in my mouth. That was wonderful. I usually don't get that pleasure."

Sue laughs and says "Yeah, I'm going to have to get me some of that soon too." Vanessa laughs.

At home, we all head for our own bedrooms and bathrooms.

April 19th -

Vanessa tells me about their trip for John's birthday:

Joan, I was having trouble deciding on a birthday trip for John. I was thinking a Mexican resort town like Acapulco or Puerto Vallarta but John told me he'd rather stay in the US. John suggested a visit to Yellowstone National Park. He said it's been a while since he's been there. It doesn't really matter where we go because we just planned on spending the entire trip in each others pants anyway.

John suggested we drive. We stayed at Missoula, Montana the first night. The second day of the trip only took a few of hours. We checked in to our accommodations at Yellowstone. We then headed out to tour the park. We spent several hours running around the park and then headed back to the inn.

We stayed at a place called the Branding Iron Inn and we had a nice suite. By the time we get back to the inn it's supper time. We headed out to eat. The steak dinners were really good. Back at the suite we stripped each other and headed to the shower. We spent almost a half hour in the shower. After a good wash, especially of our genitals, we dried off and jumped into bed.

I said "I love you, John. Can we do a long, romantic lovemaking tonight with triple penetration? I really want you in my ass tonight."

John agreed, "Of course, my love. Your wish is my command." I smiled at him and said "Honey, tomorrow is your night. I think I'm going to see how many times I can suck you off. I don't want anything else. You don't have to touch me."

John said "You know I can't do that. At least let's do a '69' first and let me give you an orgasm. Then you can see how many times you can get cum out of me."

I agreed. "Okay, lover. That's sounds like a good compromise."

John pushed me down and crawled between my legs. God, I love my husband. He started to eat my pussy. I'm watching his face and I think he's really enjoying it as much as I am. He spent over five minutes just licking up and down my slit and my outer labia; kissing and nipping all around my vulva and inner thighs. It felt wonderful but I was getting a little frustrated already. I couldn't stay still and I really wanted that cock inside me.

He spread my pussy out and began to lick my inner labia. I loved it when he licks, sucks and pulls on my inner lips with his lips. He did that for the longest time and then began to tongue-fuck my vagina. Now that was more like it although no substitute for a hard cock. A few minutes into that and I'm getting close. I'm breathing hard and moaning. He gave me several minutes of that and then began to run his tongue around my clit. I said "Oh, God, honey. Stop teasing me."

He just smiled and sucked my clit into his mouth and gave my little bud a good suck. God, I was so close to the edge. Then he began to flick his tongue back and forth over it and shoved his thumb into my ass. That sent me off the edge and in to ecstasy. I screamed and began to buck against his face. John continued to suck and flick my clit and I continued to cum. After a couple of orgasms, I can't take any more. So I pushed John away but he didn't quit sucking my clit. "Please, John!"

He won't stop though and continued sucking and flicking it and another orgasm hits me hard. I said, "RED, Stop, please. I'm over-stimulated, honey. Let me calm down a bit."

John wiped my juices from his face and crawled up next to me to cuddle with me. I latched on to him with my arms and legs. I began to kiss him on the side of his face. He turned toward me and I planted one on his lips and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. We tongue wrestled for quite a while. When we break the kiss I said "Oh, God that's getting me hot again."

John leaned down and sucked my left nipple into his mouth and began to suck and nibble on it. I moaned loudly. He slipped his hand up between us and began to rub and pinch my right nipple lightly. Soon I pushed John away and shove him down on his back. I stuff that hard cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock for a couple of minutes.

Eventually I got up and laid down next to him. I looked over at him and said "Come on, stud. Fuck your woman. Fuck me hard. I want it to hurt." John got up and crawled between my spread legs and slipped right into me. He began to pound into me and I said "Harder, my love. Fuck the hell out of me. Please!!"

He began fucking me as hard as he could. It was amazing. Less that three minutes later I'm off the cliff and falling. He bent down and bit me on the neck lightly. Wow, that was sexy. He whispered "I love you, baby, and I always will."

I'm peaking about every two minutes and John continued to fuck me hard. "I love you, John, I love you."

I had six orgasms and said, "John, hole number three now please."

He grabbed the lube while I was turning over and getting on my hands and knees. To tease him, I shook my ass at him and John bent over and began to lick my asshole. Woooo! He tried his best to stick his tongue in there but could only get the tip in. He lubed me up, moved up and pushed his cock into me all the way. I couldn't help it, I yelped. He then began to pound my ass good. I lowered my upper body and put my head on the bed. "Fuck it, stud. Fuck it hard."

Two minutes into a hard butt fuck I started to cum hard. I can't believe that I can cum that easily with him in my ass. He doesn't even have to touch my clit. John continued to fuck me and I'm cumming about every two minutes. Five more orgasms and I collapsed. John stayed in my ass. He lets me rest for a couple of minutes. After a couple of minutes, he decided to start again. I'm laying flat on the bed and John started to move in and out of me again. I said "Oh, God!!"

He fucked me hard again for three minutes and I started to cum again. On my next orgasm, John began to shoot cum into my ass. That set me off again. John came for a long time. He finally collapsed on top of me. I'm exhausted but sated. Over a dozen orgasms will do that to you. He leaned up and kissed me on the ear. I turned my head and smiled at him. "That was good, stud. So many orgasms! Thank God you're my husband."