Job Magic

Story Info
New job new look new feel.
3.1k words
4.44
62k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous, call back on a new job. My resume was perfect for the job, but I had the feeling as I sat there that the boss, they young successful owner of the business was not that "into me". He ruffled the resume again, and looked up at me, almost sympathetically.

James, smiled a bit, "Jason, I want to hire you. Your resume is great. You just don't fit the exact idea of what I was looking for, for the spot."

I stammered a question as to what he meant by that. Rather than answer he asked me through piercing green eyes, "how flexible are you willing to be?"

Now, not to say that I was desperate but I guess I was. I wanted a real job, to get hired. I was 26, straight out of law school, and really wanted to work as an in house lawyer in the industry. I wanted to be able to say I had that start, the first professional job. I was flexible, oh so flexible, and that is what I told James.

His grin grew a bit and he winked at me, saying well you will need to be to make it here.

Reporting a few days later, wearing a new tight fitting modern cut suit, a smooth baby face cut and shave, and a very happy disposition, I was there in for a "week of indoctrination" in company culture. I had no idea what James meant when he said that, but it was a fast moving cutting edge entertainment company, and I was in.

Being the type of story this is I should describe myself a bit. I was 26 at the time with blue eyes, short light brown hair, a slender but athletic build. My face was smooth, as was most of my body naturally. I had dark skin but am white. I was I suppose quite attractive but overall pretty shy. I did not have a girlfriend at the time, having not done well in law school with the ladies. I guess you could say I had a bit of a repressed metro sexual look about me but had trouble carrying off the cockiness of a young lawyer.

First day was composed of training on the various parts of the Company with the lawyer I was replacing. She was a very attractive women in a tight fitting skirt and jacket. She had beautiful blue eyes, brown hair to her shoulders. Quick, friendly and attractive, I could now see what perhaps I was not the perfect replacement for Jessica. At the end of the day I was sent down to a lab area for pictures and an ID Badge. Remembering this was an entertainment company I was not surprised to be told this was a rather involved process.

A man named Eric met me at the door to the basement level lab area. He would be taking the pictures he said, and apologized in advance for keeping me after hours on my first day. Eric wore a computer lab type coat, with a nice tie underneath. There was an entrance room with coaches, and a glass wall looking into a studio of sorts, and an adjoining computer room. He explained that he would take some pictures of me and may ask me to change into several different outfits that had been laid out in a changing room off of the studio room. There was a blue wall on the back of the studio and a white floor, where he said I would be standing. It never crossed my mind that this was strange, to be changing for photographs as part of starting work as a lawyer for the Company.

We started with me in my own clothing and he shot about 10 different pictures, talking as he went. He was asking me where I was from, and about my family. I was answering and filling him in on my history. After the first round of pictures he had me remove my jacket, then after some more pictures, my tie. Soon he had me wearing some tight fitting modern cut slacks and a tight polo shirt. After that was a work out outfit, he said to use if the Company was doing employment image work. Eric explained at times publications did exposes and it was important to make the Company look like a great place to work. He explained the blue screen behind me allowed him to superimpose backgrounds and that he would do that liberally. I honestly did not start to feel strange about it until he had me wearing just biking shorts and asked me to remove my shirt. He came in and spayed water on my chest and took some more pictures.

I am pretty smooth naturally and lacked chest hair or much leg hair for that matter. I know this is a plus in some circles but for me I was a bit self conscious. Eric noticed I was uncomfortable and tried to calm me down. He said, not to worry. If I was uncomfortable with a picture he would not use it. He told me I would have a say in things to some degree.

At the end of the picture taking he gave me a gift, he said from the Company. He told me it was a new employee gift from James. It was a gold watch, kind of slender design, having the look of an antique but still stylish. It was definitely metro sexual though. In other words, the design did not cry out that it was a man's watch or a ladies watch. Sensing I was a bit surprised at the design, Eric suggested it would be good to wear, at least for now. He also told me it was common for James to present new employees with a gift but that this was something James had picked out specifically for me.

I left that night with a very curious feeling in my stomach.

The next several days were very busy. I did not think about the watch I was wearing for the most part, or the pictures on Monday evening. The week flew by and Friday came. I was invited by email to meet with James at 4:00 that afternoon to review the week. I showed up, wearing another of my new suits, and trying to look every part of a young lawyer. I wore the watch he had given me of course.

The office was quiet at that time of day, on a Friday. As I walked in he beeped his assistant and told her to "take off for the weekend". I sat, as he looked over some papers and shuffled them about. I could see some were pictures.

He looked up, smiled at me and said "reports this week were impressive." Folks thought your trial week went well. I thanked him. He joked a bit about certain staff, and asked me what I thought of the woman I was replacing. I smiled back and said innocently "I understand why you thought it would be tough to replace Jessica".

James said in response "I think you will do OK, Jay." He then asked me to come up and look at the pictures he was looking at. As I stood, I could swear he was giving me the once over. It made me feel funny. I had always been heterosexual but had my fair share of gay men that had hit on me over the years. I just had not thought Jay was gay I guess. He did not fit the part. I also had certainly never been in a work environment with a gay man as a supervisor, or where there was a sexual interest. I suppose it is part of what makes being a woman difficult in the business world, working for men.

The pictures made me feel better. There were three women in the pictures, all created by a computer animation program, it appeared. More specifically, the pictures looked to be pictures of concepts, images and fashions combined on very attractive computer animated women. James told me he wanted me to take a look at the pictures and tell him which one I found the most attractive. He said "which one would you like the best". Well, that was easy for me. The faces were all pretty much the same. The bodies on each model were all perfectly proportioned, in shape, toned. There was an amber skinned beauty with jet black hair, a blond with light skin and a green eyed red head. The blond was dressed, much like Jessica in one picture, wearing a tight business suit. In another she wore casual Anne Taylor type clothing, and in a third, a sexy one piece. The red head, wore outdoors clothing in one, straight from a North Face catalog, a white blouse and tight red skirt in another, and an elegant green evening gown that worked great with her eyes.

My choice was the black haired girl with the amber skin. She dressed like my fantasy girl. Her business attire had a short black skirt, nylons with a hint of a garter, a tight satin blouse in pink. In another she had a metallic shinny bikini, boy shorts and a tight top. The third photo made her look like she was going clubbing in a pvc skirt, short, a corset for a top, and lots of eye shadow, highlighting deep blue eyes.

I lingered a bit too long looking at that photo and James smiled at me. "OK", he said, "you made that preference clear. I can work with that."

The watch on my wrist suddenly grew tight. I felt dizzy. I tried to say something but, couldn't. The room began to spin and my body, well I just felt like it was tingling. I blacked out.

I woke up staring up at James. He smiled. I felt a warmth flow through my body from his smile. A strange thought began to form. I liked his smile. Involuntarily I smiled back. I tried to sit up. My hands felt funny. My arms, come to think of it felt funny. I looked down at my legs as I sat up.

My legs, they weren't my legs I was looking at. It was the black haired girls legs, the ones in the short PVC skirt. I shook my head and looked again, allowing my eyes to wonder to my thighs and then to look at my delicate hands. I was not me. I was the girl. I looked up with pleading eyes to James. He smiled again. The panic subsided for a minute, looking at his smile.

"Flexible, remember I asked you if you could be really flexible." That's what James said as I sat there. "Eric's blue screen and his computer made these pictures from your bone structure and body type. Eric told you, you had some say in what pictures we would use. You picked this. If you want to work here, this will be you. This is what I had in mind for the position, someone like you, now."

James got up and walked over to the bar in his office. He poured too drinks, martini's by the look out of a ice cold shaker. He walked back to me and handed me one, telling me to have a sip and to relax for a bit. The warm feeling washed over me again when he smiled. It was a sensation like I had never felt, going from my crotch to my lips to my breast to my toes. I licked my lips and spoke for the first time.

"Is this, is it really me? I mean, how?"

"The watch changes you into what I want, it is you but with some modifications, as you can see. Perhaps even as you can feel." As he said that I felt like I was getting an erection, which made no sense because I was in the body of a hot girl, or so I thought. I was though, as it progressed I was getting an erection. I felt the strain on something in my crotch. I asked, "what am I, I mean what is this."

"You only changed part way, you still have a cock. You just changed to look the part of what I needed for the office. You are still a guy, but one hot feminine guy who looks like the girl in the photo."

I stammered, "but I am getting turned on I think, but I am heterosexual."

"Are you? I admit the watch changes you to what I need, and I need someone to well play with in the office from time to time. Jessica is leaving and you are taking her role. Now, just so you know she is a girl, but I gave you some input into what you are so long as it was something that would fulfill my needs, and... well you having a cock still fulfils my needs."

Without thinking I downed my whole drink. It was straight gin. I stood up from the floor, my skirt riding up incredibly hot legs. I could feel my cock straining in my panties. That's right, I could feel I had on panties under my skirt. The panties were silky and smooth. I had always loved panties on girls and now they were on me. My cock grew and started to shift forward. A bulge appeared in my skirt and James looked at it, a lust growing in his eyes.

I too felt it. I too was warm all over. It was a new feeling and I guess I knew it came from the watch, giving both of us what we needed. I needed my sexuality adjusted a bit so that I could be what James needed. It was strong and irrepressible. I had an urge, and it was to be in James' arms, to kiss him, to be his, well whatever he wanted.

I moved towards him smoothly, and with confidence, confidence I had not possessed until second before when I was changed. He was sitting on the desk, his legs hanging over towards me. I put my hands on his thigh and leaned down with sweet full lips, the lips in the computer animated photo. I felt his warm tongue in my mouth. I tingled as he kissed me back. My cock, bigger perhaps than before was fully erect and dripped within my tight silk panties.

My hands found his belt, his bulge, his cock. I rubbed it, and slowly with pleasure pulsing through me, knelt down my smooth thin legs bending, my socking knees touching the floor. I undid his belt with slender deft hands, and pulled his pants down, helping him step out of them. He had on satin tight briefs, a hard 7 inch cock outlined in dark black shiny stretch satin. There was a pearl of precum. He was so turned on he could barely wait. I touched him first with my hands through the briefs, and then with my lips. I heard an audible gasp. His body shivered, and so did mine.

Without a second thought, I removed his cock from his satin briefs and began to lick the tip, running my hands around his hard ass and pulling him into my mouth. He moaned again, and began to fuck my virgin face. He jerked and moved, and then within seconds he came. He came in a torrent of sweet seed, spewing down my throat, and I devoured it, every drop.

He rose, lust still in his eyes. His cock was still hard and mine was too. His hands pulled me to my feet and he kissed me, tasting his own seed on my lips. His hands went to my perfect breasts and I shivered. They roamed down my sides to my shapely hips and the smooth PVC of my skirt. I felt them on my smooth nylon clad legs, felt them lift my tight mini skirt up. I felt them on my ass, my slender hard bubble of an ass. I shook again with anticipation. He pulled my panties down and freed my cock. It was bigger than before, much bigger. I had an 8 inch hard cut pennies, smooth and hairless balls. I was dripping wet and so beyond turned on.

James put me on the desk in one smooth motion, lying on my back. My feet hung over the edge and he stood there between them, sucking my tender nipples, my chest, and then magic, the head of my cock. It was so sensual, so good. He took the head in his soft but confident mouth. He sucked me, like he was a pro at it. I was in heaven and felt the most unbelievable orgasm of my life build in my balls, in my toes, in my ass. I came like never before, and came. I shut my eyes and screamed, and came.

He flipped me over on my back before I could recover. He entered my ass in one smooth motion, his cock still wet with his own cum and my saliva. It was heaven, having him in me. I placed my feet hard on the ground, my chest and breasts rubbing on the oak desk. Papers flew to the floor. I pushed as he pushed, I rocked into him as his cock buried in my ass further. His rhythm rocked me back and forth. I felt a tingle through my entire body, felt a rising tide, a buzzing. It made me crazy with a passion never felt before, a magic sensation I did not want to end. James rocked and slammed. He cried out in passion and I felt him fill me with his seed, felt him cum inside me. I came as well, leaving a slick large patch of my juice on the desk and on my smooth flat stomach.

It took a while to recover. We both needed time. In a matter of minutes we had both had incredible orgasms, two of them each. I smiled at him.

"I am flexible", I said.

"I bet you are" he responded.

"When you leave, you keep the watch Jay. Whenever that is, for whatever reason if you leave, you get to control the watch. You become what you need to become. It really is a present for you. When you are here you will be this Jay, this Jamie perhaps. When you leave the office, it will make you what you need to be for you. Are you OK with this?"

I big grin came across my face. "Don't see me leaving this. Thank you James, for the job, thank you for everything."