Job Performance

Story Info
Ryan's not happy Blair was promoted instead of him.
4.2k words
4.43
48.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair looked around her new office and grinned widely.

She did it. She made VP of Sales.

The last quarter had been grueling, absolutely grueling. She and three other managers in the New York office had all been in the running, but everyone knew the real race for the promotion was between her and Ryan. They were the top performers for their division for the last two years, always coming in first and second. The positions flip flopped; sometimes she was first, sometimes she was second. But this time, when it mattered most, she had come out on top.

The promotion, and the big office, was hers.

The decorator had already been by. Blair approved of the contemporary desk by the big windows, and the sleek seating area next to the doors. While her own apartment was ultra feminine, here she preferred a more modern touch, believing that clients, particularly the men, responded better to it. Direct and forthcoming had always been her trademark, and she believed that had helped her secure the promotion. Therefore, she opted for furniture that was straightforward, not fussy.

She'd leave the feminine touches to her wardrobe.

Though it was late, she took a few minutes to admire her new view. Floor to ceiling windows made up the entire exterior wall, and she just loved all of the sparkling lights. From here, she felt like the entire city was before her, ready and waiting for her to conquer it one by one.

"This office should be mine."

Blair turned at voice, a smirk sliding onto her lips. She tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder, then eyed her former competition. "And yet, my name is on the door."

"The partners made a mistake." Ryan was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome, but the nasty twist of his lips didn't help his charming good looks any.

"Don't pout, Ryan," she cooed. "It's so very unattractive."

The scowl he now wore meant he didn't heed her advice. Pity. "Everyone knows I'm the best. I should have been promoted, not you. Who did you sleep with, anyway?"

She inhaled sharply at the dig, but kept her face placid. "No one. I don't have to resort to such things because I have talent. Face it, Ryan, I got the promotion because I'm better at bringing in business than you. Clearly, your performance is lacking." She gave him a dismissive look, then turned and started to walk towards the desk to pick up her purse.

In a blink of an eye, she was pinned against the front of it. The edge dug into the front of her hips, and Ryan's big body was pressed against her ass. His hands gripped hers, pinning them against the glass top, and shock rolled through her.

"What the hell are you doing?" she hissed, then felt his teeth bite her shoulder right where it met her neck.

"Shh," he said, his mouth lifting to press a kiss against the stinging skin. "I closed the door, and I think the office is empty. But I can't say for certain."

"Let me go," she demanded, pulling her arms towards herself. He only tightened his grip against her wrists, and pressed more fully against her.

"No. I want to show you just how good my performance is." Moving faster than she could track, he released her, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her over to the seating area.

"What are you --?" she yelled, or tried to. But before she could get enough air in to scream, his mouth came down on hers in a blistering hot kiss. She tried to resist, but he was insistent and patient, both qualities she had noticed in his work. It just figured that those would be qualities he would use elsewhere.

He nibbled her lips, and when her mouth opened just enough, he slid his tongue inside, teasing hers into responding. He tasted like coffee and smelled like expensive cologne. And despite her feelings about him, about this, it had been a damn long time since someone had kissed her like this. Her body softened, and a tingling spread from her mouth down her neck and into her body.

He was waiting for that moment, it seemed, because one second he had been kissing the hell out of her, and the next, the world was turning upside down. No, wait, she was turning upside down. Ryan flipped her around so that she was kneeling on the seat of one of her armchairs, then bent her over the back of the chair, face down. Then, before the confusion cleared, he had grabbed her arms and was tying them behind her back. She twisted her wrists. The silky material gave a little, but not enough to free her. His tie, she realized. He had tied her up with his tie.

She struggled to upright herself, but he shifted her far enough over that her center of gravity shifted. Her feet could touch the seat, but she was too far over to do anything other than push herself into falling on the floor. Since she was head down, this was not a good choice.

In a heartbeat, it became very clear that the only thing keeping her from falling on her head was his grip on her thighs. Thighs that he, oh God, nudged open. Then he straddled her body, facing the chair, his hips pinning her in place and helping support her weight.

"You have a nice ass," he said, sliding one hand along a cheek. "I didn't realize it till just now. Most of the time, I'm too distracted by your tits, which are, let's face it, spectacular. But I'm noticing now. Let's see it better." Her dress had already slid up to indecent levels, but he wiggled and pulled on the skirt until it slid down around her waist. "There we go. What a view. I love these lace panties."

"What the fuck, Ryan?" she wheezed. He gave her butt a light smack, then breathed on the spot.

"Don't worry," he said, pressing kisses along the scalloped edge. Since they cut up high, exposing her cheeks at the bottom, his mouth got very personal very quickly, and she tried not to squirm. Or like it. "I'll make sure you're well taken care of. Good job performance and all of that."

Then without any other warning, his tongue traced along the seam of her panty, going from the back to as far forward as he could manage. Her body jerked as he pushed the soft lace against her sensitive flesh, and kept jerking as he repeated the licking over and over until her panties were wet. And not just from his saliva either, much to her utter humiliation.

But God, that felt incredible.

"Mm, you like that," he murmured, nuzzling his face in between her thighs.

"No, I don't," she managed, trying not to wiggle. There was no friction on her clit, and she needed some so very badly. Her body was tipped over just north of it, leaving it throbbing.

"Liar," he said with amusement. "You're wet for me. Don't worry, Blair, I like it." He repeated the pulling and tugging until her panties slid down her legs, leaving her exposed. "No, I love it. I love how wet you are. I love that you've got a completely bare little cunt," he whispered, his voice husky, before going back to the licking again, one long stroke from the back to the front. Without the lace barrier, she felt every twitch of his tongue, and it was amazing. Especially when he dipped it in between her lips and as far into her pussy as he could get.

She moaned, and he laughed against her hot flesh. "Yeah, you love it, too." He thrust is tongue in a few more times, then spoke again. "The blood must be rushing to her head pretty badly right now, huh? I'll make you a deal. I'll let you up and even keep eating this sweet little cunt. But if you want my tongue, and if you want to come, you'll do it riding my face. What do you say?"

He kept teasing her, thrusting his tongue inside over and over, waiting for her answer. She almost started crying. She was so desperate for more, so desperate to come, but riding his face? Was he serious? She had never done that before, and even though it was stupid to feel shy now, given her compromising position and where his head was, she did.

"Blair?"

"Oh, God," she whimpered.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Ugh," she mumbled as he rimmed her ass. "Yes, damn it. Yes!"

"Good girl," he said, shifting her back over the chair until she was resting on her knees. He stroked her face, which felt hot. "You're all red. It's kind of hot."

"Asshole," she snapped. "Are we doing this, or what?"

He had the nerve to laugh. "So anxious! Let's get a little more comfortable first." He reached behind her, and a spark of hope lit in her chest. But instead of untying her, he unzipped her dress, then pushed it over her head and let it rest against her wrists. Then he took a moment to look at her breasts with admiration.

"Mm, your bra is just as lovely as your panties. I figured you for a matching set kind of woman. What are you, a 36D?" He pinched and tugged on her hard nipples, then stroked them lightly. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh, you really like that," he said gruffly. "Don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered, arching towards him.

"I'll keep that in mind," he told her before undoing the front clasp and sliding it over her head as well. Then he watched her watch him, his fingers slowly undoing his shirt, pulling it free of his pants to get the last buttons. He shrugged it off, moving sinuously, smirking at her now as she took in his chiseled torso. Her breath was coming faster now, especially as he kicked off his shoes, toed his socks off, and undid his belt. His fingers unbuttoned his pants, and slowly unzipped them. A very delicious bulge was there, waiting to be exposed, but he kept her waiting.

"Hurry up," she snapped.

"So demanding," he replied, then twisted her earlier words. "It's highly attractive." He grinned widely at her, then let them drop. He was blessedly commando, and his cock popped out, the heavy weight of it making it bob slightly. As she stared at it, her mouth watering, it gave a little jerk. "My cock likes you. Want to say hello?"

"Yes." She was back to whispering, but she couldn't help it. She couldn't take her eyes off his dick, but instead of moving towards her, he moved back. "Wait, where are you going?" Desperation flooded her, and this time, it wasn't to get away.

"Patience, Blair," he said, chuckling as he walked over to her purse. "I want to see your lipstick smeared all over my cock and all over your face." He dug through until he found her signature red lipstick, then finally walked to her. She shifted to the side and without being told, lifted her face towards him. He carefully applied it to her lips, going over and over her mouth until her lips felt nice and slick. Only then did he recap it. Grabbing his thick cock in his hand, he held it out to her.

Leaning forward, she pressed her lips against the head, smiling at the red transfer. She worked her way down the underside, and damn him, he let the weight rest against her face as she moved instead of helping her out. His fingers combed through her hair as she kissed him, and after stopping her twice to reapply, she continued kissing him until she had covered the top part of the shaft as well as his balls.

Only then did she open her mouth and suck on his head.

"Fuck," he hissed, shoving his hips forward. She slid him in as far as she could, then slid back to work the tip. Back down, then up again. His fingers tangled in her hair, holding her still. "Take me in as far as you can, then let me fuck your throat." She groaned, so turned on by the idea. Her eyes closed as he slid in, as he pumped a few times. A quick breath, then he did it again. Then again, this last time holding her against him, forcing her to relax her throat.

"Look at me," he demanded, and when she did, he groaned loudly. "Fucking beautiful." She moaned, shocked that she loved this, and he gritted his teeth tightly. "I can feel that all over." Finally, he let her lean back, but he didn't release her. His hands tugged gently on her head, and she rose up on her knees as he leaned down to kiss her roughly. Breathing hard, he wiped her chin, helped her to her feet, and slid her panties and shoes off.

Then he turned to the couch against the wall, and reached for the long back cushion. "Does this thing come off?" When it did, he grinned at her. "Excellent." He tossed it on the floor by the windows, then lay down on it at an angle. Staring up at her with a heated look, he crooked his finger at her. When she shook her head, a flush coming over her cheeks, he said her name in a coaxing voice. When she still didn't move, he slid his hand down to grasp his cock.

"You've got two choices," he said, stroking slowly. "Option A is to walk over here and ride my face until you come. Then I can play with those tits just like you like. Finally, you can ride my cock as long as you want until you come again. Option B," he gripped his cock tightly and slid his thumb over the head. "I come by myself while you watch. Either way, I'm going to come with your taste on my tongue. But only Option A lets you come, too."

Blair whimpered at his words. Her body, already on fire, heated more, concentrating on her nipples and her pussy. Slowly, with halting steps, she made her way over to him. His eyes gleamed and he let his cock rest on his stomach as she stepped over his torso. He gripped her legs, then her hips as she lowered herself onto his chest.

"Good choice," he murmured with a smile, then slid her up his body. Moving her thighs over his shoulders, he set her knees on the floor, and she suddenly got why he was at an angle on the cushion. The corner helped support his head, bringing him flush with her pussy. He grinned up at her, then the bottom half of his face disappeared as nudged her ass forward, positioning over his mouth. "Very good choice."

Then he was kissing her slick flesh, running the tip of his tongue in between her lips, sucking on them noisily. Her body melted, and with no coaxing whatsoever, her hips started to move. He teased her, moving his tongue away from her clit whenever she glided over him. She groaned in frustration, grinding down until he finally started playing with it, licking it, and bless him, sucking on it. He groaned against her as her movements became rougher, and that's when his hands started moving.

One slid up her back, arching her back and supporting her since her hands were still bound. As her head fell back, his fingers tangled there, pulling her head further back, and she gasped at the erotic tingle that went through her from her scalp. His other hand slid up to cup her breasts, flicking and pinching one nipple before moving to the other and giving it the same amazing treatment.

She didn't know how long it went on, her grinding down against his tongue, him stroking all of the best and most sensitive spots on her body. The pleasure built in her, higher and higher, until she came hard against his face. Her body trembled and her hips jerked, and the hand that was playing with her breasts slid down to her ass, holding her against him firmly as he teased her orgasm into continuing longer by rubbing her clit with his tongue. The little circles he was making felt incredible, and her inner muscles spasmed that much harder.

Finally, breathing hard, he let her hair go and she tilted her head upright then down to look at him. His hands circled her waist, sliding her down his body until she straddled his stomach, allowing him to sit up and cup her face. Grinning widely, he kissed her again, and she tasted herself on his lips.

"Do I need a condom?" he asked her, and she blinked, trying to get her sluggish brain going again. "Blair?"

"I'm on birth control," she managed.

"Good," he said, rolling his hips. She felt his cock slide between her legs, and when the head hit her sensitive clit, she was pretty sure her eyes crossed.

"Oh, God," she whispered, and he did it a few times more.

"I like that look on your face, Blair," he murmured, then lifted her up enough to position his hard length at her entrance. She took it from there, sliding down, sliding him in, and whimpered as he stretched her so deliciously. "God, you're tight. I can feel you clenching me. Does my cock feel good?"

"You know it does," she said, then hissed softly as he wrapped her hair around his fist and tugged her backwards slightly. His other hand banded around her waist, keeping her still for him as his mouth descended. He pressed kisses all over one breast, leaving no inch untouched. He moved from the top, down between her boobs, then to the underside, around and around, circling towards her nipple. But just when he should have kissed it, he switched to the other one and started the process over.

"Ryan," she practically growled, frustrated that her hands were tied. If they weren't, she would have yanked his head back to where she wanted it.

He had the nerve to laugh, moving slower. She tried struggling, but it did little good. His grip was too tight. She could only tense under him, could only cry out as the pleasure started building again. God, she loved it having her breasts played with.

Finally, and only when he was ready, did he take a nipple into his mouth. He flicked the tip of his tongue over the tip of her nipple, wiggling it gently. Her pussy clenched, and both of them let out low moans. "Let me see," she begged, and his hand released her hair to slide up and cup the back of her head.

Through half-closed eyes, she watched him work her nipple thoroughly. Flicking, licking, pressing, then finally sucking. Then he went back to the first and she could feel herself get hot all over again. Tingles spread out from wherever his mouth was, and her pussy spasmed around him.

"Fuck," he breathed. "Can you come from just this?"

"Yes," she moaned, and he sucked harder, biting down gently and tugging with his teeth. "God, just like that." Over and over he sucked her nipples, letting them go with a wet pop before biting them and licking away the sting. Then she let out one long, loud moan as her second orgasm hit her, and as it did, he started pumping into her hard.

Her pussy, already so wet, loved the friction. The heat burned inside her in the most incredible way, and he eased up on her hips enough for her to move. And move she did, as best as she could without use of her arms for balance. But that didn't matter. He kept his hands on her neck as he fucked her, slamming up so hard he lifted both of them up, causing her to bounce on him.

"Come on my cock again, Blair," he demanded, pounding into her. She didn't respond, too caught up in the sensations he was calling out of her. She had never felt so wanton before, and it was a beautiful, incredible thing. She ground against him each time he slammed up. "Come on, baby, come on my cock."

He pumped a few more times, then tossed her down on the cushion. "Put it back," she cried, ignoring the pain in her shoulders from lying on her arms, spreading her legs wide in invitation.

"I will, Blair, don't you worry," he said, leaning down to give her clit a hard suck before sliding his cock back inside her. "Your cunt is as demanding as you are. Absolutely insatiable." He slid his arms under her shoulders, gripping them as he started pounding again, rougher than before. She practically sighed at how full she felt with his cock inside her.

"You love my pussy," she murmured, staring up at him.

"Your cunt," he corrected. "Pussies are sweet. Your cunt's far hotter than that." His tongue licked over her lips, then down over her chin, where he bit lightly. "It's a wild thing, your cunt," he told her, sliding his mouth next to her ear. "It liked me licking it when you were upside down. It loved riding my face. It really loved me sucking on your tits. And it absolutely loves my cock pounding into it, doesn't it? Doesn't it, Blair?"

"Yes," she said on an exhale. His hips were driving between her legs, and one arm caught an ankle and lifted it up by her head.

"No, say it. Say that your cunt loves my cock fucking it. Say it, Blair, then come for me."

"My cunt, oh God," she whimpered, the orgasm coming fast. "My cunt loves your cock fucking it," she said, yelling the last few words as she did exactly what he told her to do, and came hard.

12