Jodi BoyFriend Learns a Lesson

Story Info
Jodi's turns her vanilla relationship upside down.
3.2k words
4.03
42.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tulecho
tulecho
5 Followers

Zabe was lazily lounging around his small apartment watching football. He was looking forward to another weekend with Jodi. What a great relationship. She called him and left sexy messages, came over and spent one or two nights with him and best of all went back to her own apartment and business. She was great company for a short period of time. Certainly a very sexy lady. Too good to be true or last. Relationships like this don’t exist for any length of time. Eventually one of the partners desires to make it permanent and that is when the glow dulls. The near future had no such plans brewing so he continued to enjoy the game knowing that his cock would be getting a major workout all weekend. He enjoyed cooking and had made it part of their weekly ritual. A fabulous meal usually started their weekend. They were both very conscious of their weight and physical condition so each meal was appealing and healthy. He rose from the couch to check on dinner just as Jodi let herself in with her own key. They embraced and a long kiss started the weekend off. Jodi loved to kiss and they nibbled , kissed and fondled each other for quite a long time, before coming up for air.

“ I took Tony to Jackie’s house this afternoon” Jodi said as she bit his lower lip.

“ And, what happened?” Zabe asked as he responded with a hard kiss on the mouth.

The kiss took Jodi’s breath away but she managed to push him back and say “actually quite good. Ted sucked his cock. Jackie whipped his ass. I verbally abused him and we all got off very nicely.

Zabe’s hand went to her cunt and it was indeed bubbling over. Jodi felt his cock and was impressed. He was as much hard as she was wet.

They enjoyed their meal and talked about his job , her antique business, football and their mutual friends. After dinner they retreated to the couch and arm in arm enjoyed some TV.

Twenty miles away , Jackie and Ted were relaxing at home also. Ted was doing some chores , the laundry to be exact and Jackie was lounging on her fainting couch. Ted walked around absolutely nude at all times while Jackie was in the house. His cock was always hard and ready for her to play with at will. She always had him present himself for inspection and a soft cock meant a few stings from her whip. Sometimes she showed some compassion and made him erect with her hand or mouth. He was kept on the edge ,which of course kept him very obedient and submissive. A reward from Jackie was an explosive orgasm for Ted and he tried very hard to please her. He would fuck her on command. Jackie would open her legs and hold them up with her hands and order him to plunge his large cock into her cunt and he would bang against her until she experienced her own orgasm. He was trained to hold back until she was satisfied. Sometimes she would push him away and say “I’m done, that’s it.” and he would be left with a hard cock and very frustrated. Most of the time ,though, she allowed him to ejaculate and it was always very explosive , highly satisfying. So there were highs and lows in their relationship, and although one sided, both achieved satisfaction when it counted.


Jackie enjoyed bringing other people into her scene. She couldn’t wait for another meeting with Tony and Jodi. She was really set on turning macho Zabe into a submissive wimp for her and of course Jodi to enjoy. He was really gorgeous and according to Jodi , had a large thick cock which he knew how to use. Jodi was the obstacle. She enjoyed being submissive to his dominant lovemaking and the idea of him becoming a slave was not appealing to her at all. Jackie knew that Jodi became bored very quickly and when she sensed something wrong she was ready to leap at the opportunity. Thinking about Zabe made her horny so she called Ted in the room. He appeared right away with his erect cock ready for anything she might have in mind. She stroked his cock for awhile marveling at how beautiful it really was. Long ,thick, hot ,so sensitive to her touch. She could make him cum with just a few words of encouragement. Jackie fondled him with her hands and took him in her mouth. Sucking on his cock was so pleasurable. She could feel the nerve endings pulsating between her lips. His moans only increased her enjoyment. Her teeth scraped the sensitive skin until he could stand it no longer and gushed like a broken pipe. Jackie grabbed a towel and wiped his now very sensitive cock clean. They then embraced and hugged tight for a very long time. A perfect match if ever there was one.

Zabe and Jodi both fell asleep on the couch. Jodi opened her eyes and saw that it was 1 a.m. Zabe was sound asleep. She didn’t want to waken him so she left a note which read…woke up and restless, went to the casino with Tony…call me when you get this. She walked out the door into Zabe’s car and was on the road.

Tony was on his computer surfing Fem Dom sites . He was startled by a knock on the door. Glancing at his computer clock he saw that it was 1:30 in the morning . There was only one person calling at this time and his cock knew who it was before he did. He went to the door . Jodi was standing there waiting impatiently. “What the fuck took you so long?”

“Sorry, what is going on.”

“I need to cash a check. Got bored so I need to play the slots for awhile.”

Tony was becoming a check cashing service for her gambling addiction. “I don’t have any cash in the house.”

“Bullshit , whip out the old ATM and lets head over to the bank” She said as she pushed him against the wall and pulled open his zipper. Her cold hand fingered his hot hard cock and his common sense left him. She could make him so excited just by touching him. It was amazing. He just pushed against her hand until he ejaculated all over her pants.

“You are so easy it is pathetic. Come on, lets go, we will have some fun. You are not giving me anything. I am just cashing a check. Bring it to bank tomorrow.” She slapped him across the face , wiped herself off and they were out the door. Tony held on to her cell phone while they were in the casino playing the slots. Jodi went to cash in some change. Her phone rang. it was Zabe demanding to talk to Jodi.

“She left for a minute. She will be back soon and I’ll tell her you called. Yes , this is Tony who did you think it was?”

Zabe seemed angry and if Tony read things right , a bit on the jealous side. “Make sure she calls me as soon as she returns.” He hung up.

Jodi returned a few minutes later and Tony decided that she didn’t need to know that Zabe had called. She played for a few hours more, won a few bucks, bought her check back, gave Tony a goodbye kiss and a goodbye cock feel and was on her way back to Zabe’s house.

She did not expect the welcome she received when she arrived. Zabe was up and sitting on the living room sofa. “Where the hell have you been. It is almost 5 a.m.”

“I was at the casino with Tony ,just like my note said. What is the big deal. You were sleeping and I couldn’t go back to sleep and needed a slot machine fix, so I had my slave Tony cash a check and keep me company while I played.” She was disturbed by the anger and worse the jealous vibes she was receiving and kept her voice calm and low.

“The hell with this slave business. You are with me and only me from now on and that is that. No more slaves. No more hanging around that wacko Jackie and her fag husband.”

“ Hold on. Wait a minute, as much as I love you and that fabulous cock of yours I still value my freedom, and although you can get me on my knees ,with a snap of your finger ,I am not about to give up such a convenient lifestyle and my close friends.”

“Oh really, well then out the door you go and see if that little wimp Tony can satisfy that insatiable sexual appetite of yours.” Zabe yelled back.

He hit a raw nerve ending with those macho remarks . Jodi liked to be in charge of her own emotions even when they were on the submissive side. She disliked jealousy. They had agreed on this open lifestyle from day one. She would miss Zabe dearly.

“OK out the door I go and fuck you.” She stormed out of the apartment and drove home. Zabe didn’t expect her to do that and felt it was just a matter of time before she came begging for forgiveness. He mumbled something about crazy cunts and went back to his room to sleep. Jodi rang up Tony on her way home and told him what happened. He was not in the least bit sorry, but he expressed his sympathy to Jodi and assured her things would work out.

“I hope so” she sadly said as she hung up.

Tearfully she called Jackie who immediately saw this as a window of opportunity. She told her that things would work out and hung up. Pictures of Zabe’s good looks , that hard body ,and imagining how his fat cock would look as it pointed to her ,waiting for instructions on what to do, made her very horny. She woke up Ted and he plunged into her sopping pussy which relaxed her somewhat . She could now focus on how to change Zabe from macho man to subservient slave without getting Jodi upset.

Zabe woke up around noon. He had an empty feeling and knew he was too harsh with Jodi. Deciding that he was way too impetuous , he called Jodi to tidy things up. She answered on the first ring indicating that she was perhaps waiting for his call. “I’m sorry, lets get together for lunch . Do you forgive me.”

“ Maybe , depends on what your explanation for your unusual behavior is. See you at 1 p.m. my place.”

“Ok” and he hung up.

Jodi prepared some lean hamburgers , no rolls, and a nice tossed salad. The conversation eventually came to a discussion about last night.

“I was tired and a bit jealous.” He said.

“That is no excuse for being so vulgar and rude.” She answered.

“You are right. It was stupid of me to act like that. We have set the boundaries of our relationship quite clearly and I wandered past the line. It won’t happen again.” His contrite sounding voice responded.

Jodi was enjoying this interrogation and didn’t let up. Suddenly she was seeing the warts. Intense love acts like heavy makeup and covers up many human faults. In other words, love is blind. She enjoyed watching him squirm. You need a good whipping she jokingly said. Her words sent a slight thrill through his body. He was surprised and confused by his reaction. Jodi wouldn’t let up. “I think I’ll call Jackie and see what she says.”

“No, No, not her. She will take you seriously.”

“Well maybe I want to be taken seriously. A little humiliation will do you some good. Bring you down from that throne I have kept you on. The more I think about it the better I like the idea.”

Zabe was starting to get worried. “Oh come on.” He moved toward her to give her a kiss. She pushed him away.

“I take charge for a while. You’ve had it too easy and it spoiled you. You are starting to miss that easy no responsibility sex already.”

The harder she sounded , the harder he got. His good sense left him as his red hot cock started to send signals to his brain which made him acquiesce to her demands. “OK , you win, whatever you want me to do I will do. Just lets get back to the way we were. Please!”

Jodi was a little disappointed that he was so agreeable so fast. A look down to his crotch and she could understand why. “Great , I’ll call her right now.”

Ted answered the phone. “Hi Ted , is Jackie in, I have some good news for her.”

“ I’ll go get her.”

Jackie came to the phone and was stunned at what Jodi had to say. She agreed to see them immediately.

Fifteen minutes later they were let into Jackie’s house by Ted. Zabe cautiously followed Jodi and Ted in. They sat around Jackie’s living room for an hour exchanging small talk. Jodi and Jackie sounded like two soccer moms and Zabe and Ted like two jocks. Everything was all quite normal and everyone was all quite bored eventually ,as the latest news ,dissolved into longer and longer bits of silence. “Ted ,give Jodi a nice shoulder massage, she seems a bit uptight.” Conversation was now about to be turned into physical contact as Jackie gave Ted his first order of the night. Ted moved behind Jodi and started to work on her shoulder. Jackie’s hand fell on Zabe’s lap . He was momentarily startled. His cock reacted to the gentle touch. Jackie could feel the reaction and was pleased. Jodi was enjoying the relaxing massage Ted was giving her, with closed eyes, and so paid no attention to Jackie and Zabe. Jackie kept rubbing. She slid his zipper down and reached in for his cock. Her hand felt a hot thick very hard dick which she proceeded to pull out of its confinement. The large cock came into view and Jackie’s eyes widened with lust. She wanted to taste this glorious example of virile manhood in its best form. She reached over and put her hot lips over his cock. Just barely touching the skin her lips teasingly danced over his twitching cock. His good sense was now in Jackie’s mouth. Jodi and Zabe were both now in a sensual bewildering state. “Undress Jodi now.” Jackie ordered Ted.

Ted pulled her blouse over her head. He unbuttoned her black bra and her pert breasts came free. Ted brushed his hand against her very hard excited nipples and ordered her up. She stood up and he proceeded to pull down her jeans. Jodi stepped out of them and was now standing in just a very sexy leopard sheer panty. Ted ripped them off and placed his hand between her legs. Her cunt was soaking wet. Jackie kept her hand on Zabe’s cock. “Come over here Jodi.” Jackie’s husky voice commanded .Jodi walked over to Zabe and Jackie. “Zabe get on your knees and plant a nice kiss on Jodi’s left foot.” Her hand held his cock tight as she gave this order . He dropped to his knees and did as he was told. Jackie’s expert fingers played with Jodi’s excited cunt. “Get over my knees, now!” She sternly ordered Jodi. Jackie rubbed her hand over Jodi’s beautiful ass . She put one finger in her cunt and one in her asshole and ordered Zabe to get up. “Give this beautiful ass four good wallops now.” Jodi moaned and pushed against Jackie’s finger. The sting of the smacks put Jodi over the edge. She was fucking Jackie’s finger furiously. “Good spanking job. Now you know what to do when she gets out of line. Put that cock in her mouth, while I administer a few smacks my self.” Zabe moved quickly and pressed his cock against Jodi’s very willing mouth. She opened very wide and let him fuck her mouth. The stings from Jackie’s spanking coupled with the taste of Zabe’s very aroused cock had Jodi in another stratosphere. Jackie’s hand went to Jodi’s cunt. “ My , you are flowing like a river, I guess you need a plunger to stem the flow.” She snapped her finger and pointed to Jodi’s gaping wet cunt. Ted reacted immediately . He dropped his pants and put his long hard cock in . Jodi squealed like a pig as he entered her. Zabe’s eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of Ted’s enormous pecker. Jodi had a very tight cunt and Zabe could not for the life understand how she took Ted so easily. She was now sucking on his cock furiously. Totally delirious with lust. Zabe exploded in her mouth .He withdrew from her mouth and watched as Ted pounded her pussy. Jodi was beside herself and eventually screamed for Ted to stop. He withdrew his cock and they all took a minute to come down from a very electrifying few minutes.

It was now Jackie and Ted’s turn to relieve some tension. Jackie ordered Jodi to start licking her pussy. The feel of Jodi’s tongue on Jackie’s cunt was very soothing. “Jodi was always a great pussy lapping bitch. Now, lets see if her boyfriend is as talented. Zabe, come here.” Zabe got closer to Jackie. “Ted come here.” Ted went to her left. Zabe was standing on her right and Jodi was in the middle eating her pussy. “Ted’s cock is hard as a nail and it needs some attention. I’m busy , and Jodi is occupied , so I guess it is your turn. Drop to your knees and give Ted’s cock a nice kiss.” She ordered Zabe.

‘I don’t think so” he stammered.

The palm of Jackie’s hand lifted Ted’s red hot cock up straight. “Look at this. It is beautiful. Just a nice easy lick. A small taste.” Zabe still hesitated. “Let me put it in a different way. Get this cock in your mouth right now or get the fuck out of here.”

“Jodi , lets go. This has gone too far.” Zabe nervously said.

Jodi turned from Jackie’s hot pussy and said “ Do what she says. Now.”

The fierce tone of Jodi’s voice surprised Zabe. He dropped to his knees. Ted put his hands behind Zabe’s head and pushed him toward his cock.

Zabe parted his lips and touched the head of Ted’s cock. His tongue gave it a light lick . He slowly took in more and more of the hot pulsating cock, and began to move his mouth up and down. Ted started to aggressively fuck his mouth. Jackie noticed that Zabe’s cock was now pointing straight forward. “ I guess you like that big cock in your mouth. You do have a nice submissive side to you.” Zabe heard her words and he started to suck with gusto. Jackie ordered Ted to cum. Zabe was locked around Ted’s cock as Ted let out a moan and spurted in his mouth. This scene was all Jackie needed to get off. She opened her legs wide and pressed against Jodi’s lips and experienced a powerful orgasm.

They took turns using Jackie’s shower. Totally relaxed and refreshed they ordered some Chinese food and sat around Jackie’s kitchen table for a friendly game of poker.

tulecho
tulecho
5 Followers