Jodie Meets Her Uncle Ch. 02

Story Info
Jodie's blackmail continues.
2.6k words
4.36
86.8k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peter.m
peter.m
21 Followers

The following week, Jim picked Jodie up from her house at 8:30 in the morning, she was dressed in a black business suit and thought she really looked the part, little did she know her uncle would have her naked and chained within the hour.

Upon arriving at her uncle's office, Jodie was seated in front of a television by Helen, who told her to watch the film and that her uncle would join her soon. As Helen left she hit the play button on the remote; Helen could not help smiling as she had plans of her own for Jodie.

As the screen flickered Jodie was shocked to see that two people on the screen were having sex, the guy was a big black man taking a white woman from behind, then a third person came into shot.

"Oh my god, oh my god that's me!" exclaimed Jodie "oh my god, how could this be." The Jodie on the screen crawled up the bed and underneath the two having sex, you could clearly see Jodie stick her tongue out and lick the woman's pussy while the black cock slid in and out. Then the woman took hold of the black cock and put it to Jodie's lips, the dick, shiny with juices, then disappeared into Jodie's mouth.

Jodie sat there shocked by what she saw. She was a virgin but here she was clearly performing a sex act with a man and a woman. The scene changed again and now Jodie was straddling the black man's face. She could see his tongue darting in and out of her pussy, the other woman was sitting on the black man's dick and the woman was playing with Jodie's breasts and erect nipples. Now there was another man, a white man, his cock was in the woman's arse.

Jodie did not know what to think, she could see from the look on the girl's face that she was in ecstasy, moaning as the black man assaulted her pussy with his tongue. Again the scene changed; this time it showed Jodie on her back, the white woman sitting on Jodie's face, cum dripping from the woman's cunt and arse into Jodie's open mouth, Jodie was shocked and bewildered as to how she was watching herself perform like this. Jodie looked down, she hadn't noticed her hand had moved and she was rubbing her crotch though her skirt, she could feel herself getting turned on.

"So what would your dad say if he saw that Jodie?" Her uncle was speaking to her from behind his desk. She had not heard him come into the room.

"Answer me."

"I don't know, Uncle," muttered Jodie.

"I think we both know how your father would react when he saw what a dirty slut his daughter is. Jodie you're going to have to convince me not to show your father this video, do you understand me, Jodie?"

Jodie remained silent she was still thinking about how she had gotten into this situation.

"JODIE!!" Dan shouted, "do you understand what I have just told you?"

"Yes, Uncle, I think so."

"Good. Now come here and stand in front of my desk."

Jodie got up and walked over to her uncle's desk and stood in front of him, she couldn't bring herself to look at him, this man whom since last week she had had a crush on.

Her uncle was talking to her, but she did hear what he was saying, "I said look at me, Jodie, you will obey me."

"Now tell me Jodie, did the video turn you on? Answer truthfully now Jodie?"

"Yes, Uncle, it did,"

"Okay, so show me," Dan said.

"I don't understand, Uncle," Jodie replied.

"Take off your knickers and pass them to me."

Jodie didn't move.

"Jodie, you must obey my rules, you will always reply in the positive, you'll reply with a clear 'yes, Uncle'. If I have to repeat myself you will be punished, is that clear, Jodie?"

"Yes, Uncle," Jodie muttered.

"I didn't't hear you, Jodie."

"YES, Uncle," Jodie said much louder this time.

"Now pass me your knickers."

"Yes, Uncle," Jodie said and hitched up her black skirt and removed her knickers.

They were damp and now Jodie was truly ashamed, her uncle took hold of her underwear and took a sniff.

"You really do smell wonderful, Jodie."

"Yes, Uncle," she replied.

"Now, as you were so turned on, I want you to come around here and sit in front of me, hop up on my desk."

When Jodie was sitting in front of Dan, he parted her legs and stroked her lips, feeling her moist pussy. Dan then moved his finger's up to her clit; Dan heard Jodie take a sharp intake of breath.

"Do you like that?" asked Dan.

"Yes, Uncle."

Dan inserted two fingers into Jodie's wet young pussy; he continued to finger her, she was getting wetter & wetter, her breathing was also getting faster.

"Would you like me to make you cum, Jodie?"

"Yes, Uncle."

"You'll have to be really good for me, Jodie, will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Uncle."

She could feel an orgasm building as her uncle continued to finger fuck her.

"I want to see your breasts, Jodie, take off your jacket and undo your blouse."

Jodie took off her suit jacket and undid her blouse. She didn't put a bra on this morning, so now her pert young breasts hung free, her nipple's standing erect.

Now her uncle took one in his hand and caressed her breast and pinched her nipple.

"Oh my god...," she was so close.

Jodie couldn't believe what was happening. She was about to come sitting on her uncle's desk, him playing with her clit and caressing her breasts.

Just then a violent orgasm rocked her small body, her juice's flowing over her uncle's hand. He bent down and started to lick her soaked pussy, sending her really over the edge.

"That's good, Jodie," her uncle said looking up at her. She could see her juices on his face.

When her climax had subsided, Dan pulled his niece to her knees in front of him and told her to take out his cock.

Jodie bent forward and took hold of Dan's fly; her hand was shaking. Slowly she undid his fly and took hold of his erect penis.

"Lick the tip," Dan told his niece. She did so, running her tongue over his cock.

"Now take as much as you can in your mouth." His cock slid past her lips until it touched the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed.

"Try again Jodie." Dan said.

Again it hit the back of her throat and again she gagged. Jodie thought it was going to make her throw up.

Dan grabbed hold of the back of her head and pulled her forward, his cock again sliding past his niece's lips down to the back of her throat; just as she started to gag he pulled her head back then forward again, slowly he got a nice rhythm going face fucking his niece.

Dan felt his balls tighten, he was going to unload in her mouth.

"Arrgh!!" Dan shouted as he came in Jodie's mouth.

"Swallow it Jodie," he could see her gulping down his semen as he squeezed the last few drop out. Jodie had swallowed it all. Dan slapped her around the face a couple of times with his dripping cock.

"Now clean me up," ordered Dan.

Jodie took his cock back in her mouth licking up the last of her uncle's semen.

Dan leaned over and picked up the phone on his desk. "Helen, would you come in here please."

Jodie was shocked. Helen was going to see her like this. She tried to cover herself up, but Dan simply said a stern "No!" He pulled Jodie onto his lap as Helen came into the room.

"Helen, I want you to strip and lay down on the desk," Dan commanded.

Jodie watched as Helen took off her jacket and followed with her skirt. Helen wore no underwear and Jodie could see Helen's shaved pussy, next Helen removed her blouse. Now completely naked, Helen climbed onto the desk, lying down on her back.

Now it dawned on Jodie, Helen was the white woman in the video, that must mean the black man was Jim the driver.

"Jodie, would you like to lick Helen's cunt?"

"Yes, Uncle."

Dan smiled she was learning fast. "Okay Jodie, go on then."

Helen reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, giving Jodie access to it.

Jodie, now standing between Helen's legs, bent down and tenderly ran her tongue up the length of Helen's pussy. Helen reached down and began to stroke the back of Jodie's head gently pulling her closer.

"Lick my clit," Helen told her, "oh yes, just like that, oh yes."

Dan moved over and stood next to Helens head and offered her his dick to suck.

"Make me hard Helen." Dan told her.

Helen was in bliss with Jodie licking her clit and Dan's now hard cock in her mouth. Dan had promised they would share Jodie and so far he was keeping his promise.

Dan reached over and tweaked Helen's nipple. Jodie chewed her clit, she loved doing this.

Jodie took Helen's clit in-between her teeth.

"Harder," cried Helen "bite me harder, please Jodie, make me cum."

Jodie bit harder on Helen's clit, Jodie was thinking how good Helen's pussy tasted, she's sometimes liked the taste of her own fingers when she masturbated, but Helen tasted different.

Dan removed his cock from Helen's willing mouth. He walked around to stand behind Jodie. Use your fingers on her, Jodie, put them inside this slut.

Jodie put two fingers inside of Helen and moved them in and out in a fucking motion. Jodie thought how soft the inside of Helens cunt felt.

Dan was now standing behind Jodie and she felt him undoing her skirt.

Dan let it slide to the floor, "Jodie, step out of your skirt."

Next, Dan removed her blouse and now she was completely naked. Dan nudged Jodie, "Use this on her," he said, passing her a 10 inch black dildo.

Jodie did as she was told and pushed the dildo into Helen's sopping cunt.

"Now fuck her hard with it!" Dan ordered Jodie. She did as she was told.

Jodie felt Dan's hand touching her thigh then pulling apart her pussy lips, then he pinched Jodie's protruding clit, making her gasp; he roughly pushed 3 fingers into her and started to finger fuck his niece.

"Make her cum, Jodie, or I'll have to punish you."

Jodie didn't know what the punishment was, but she didn't want to find out. Just then Helen cried out to Jodie,"Pinch my nipples, Jodie, pinch them really hard, I'm so close."

Jodie reached up with one hand and really pulled on Helen's nipples, making her cry out all the more. Still fucking Helen with the dildo, Jodie noticed Helen was getting really wet, the dildo was squelching in Helen's cunt.

Dan removed his fingers from Jodie and sat down to watch from the comfort of his office chair, he knew Helen was close. Now he watched, stroking his hard cock, waiting for his chance to pound into Jodie's tight cunt,

(How can someone be a virgin after what happened to her last time?)

Jodie could tell Helen was about to cum, as she was breathing really fast and panting like a dog. Helen shot with power, spraying Jodie's face with her love juice.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," screamed Helen as her climax took control.

When Helen came down from her high, she pulled Jodie up so they were lying together on the desk.

"You were wonderful Jodie, you did really well." Helen whispered in her ear,

"Right," Dan said, "that's enough rest."

"Helen, take Jodie to the other room and get her showered and shaved. I don't want to see any bush when she returns. I've an important visitor coming, I'll call you when I'm ready, now go."

Helen took Jodie next door, where the filming had taken place the previous week. She turned on the shower and pulled Jodie in with her. She grabbed some soap and started to wash Jodie down. Helen leaned in and kissed her, pushing her tongue into Jodie's inviting mouth, tasting her own juices. Her hand traveled down to Jodie's bush, rubbing gently, Jodie let out a sigh, kissing Helen back.

She passed the soap to Jodie, "Now your turn honey, soap me down good."

Jodie used the soap on Helen's supple body, soaping all over her breasts then down her belly and pussy.

Helen needed to shave all of Jodie's pubic hair off, as per Dan's instructions. She rinsed the soap off of Jodie's young body and took her to the bed. "I'll lather you up first honey, then shave you clean, and don't you worry, you'll look so very pretty down there when I've finished."

When Helen was done, Jodie was totally smooth. Helen leaned down and kissed Jodie's cleanly shaven pussy.

Helen now had to prepare Jodie for when Dan called for her. She didn't know what Dan had planned for Jodie, and Helen was surprised that Dan had not taken Jodie's virginity already. He was not known for his patience, so he must have something special planned for his little niece.

Her instructions were to lubricate Jodie then insert a butt plug in her arse & a small vibrator in her pussy, she then had to dress her in a very small tight denim skirt, and a tight white top with no underwear. She also had to do Jodie's hair in pigtails.

"Okay, Jodie, when you're ready, lay face down on the bed."

Helen knelt down next to Jodie and opened the bottle of lube. Helen poured a small amount onto her fingers and began to rub it around Jodie's puckered arse, she then slipped a finger with lube on into Jodie's hole. Helen pushed down, her finger went all the way in.

"Is that okay Jodie, not to painful is it?"

"No that's okay," Jodie murmured not at all sure what was going on.

Helen then pushed in a second finger, then a third, pushing her fingers in sinking them into her now open arse, Helen picked up the butt plug and slowly inserted it into Jodie, the bulb popped past her small opening. Helen began sawing the butt plug in & out of her tight hole, finally Helen pushed the plug home. It was now sitting flush to her peachy bottom.

Next came the vibrator. Helen got Jodie to roll over so she was now face up. She then lifted Jodie's legs up high. Helen couldn't resist licking Jodie's pussy again, it was so smooth.

Helen turned the vibrator on and touched it to Jodie's sexy opening, Jodie murmured slightly as Helen found Jodie's clit again.

Helen pushed the vibrator all the way into her, when she pulled it out again it was wet with the juices from Jodie's cunt. Helen licked the vibrator.

"Mmm, you do taste good, Jodie." Helen purred.

"Thank you," Jodie purred back.

Helen could not get carried away with Jodie, if Dan called for her and she wasn't ready he would get mad. Helen quickly pushed the small vibe back into the young girls now open pussy, "Right, young lady, lets get you dressed."

Helen dressed Jodie in the clothes Dan had told her to, including the white socks & training shoes. Next came the hair...pigtails, "Very cute."

Helen stepped back and admired her work. "Yes, Jodie, you look perfect."

A phone buzzed on the wall. Helen glanced at Jodie then picked it up, "Yes she's ready... okay I'll send her in."

"Okay Jodie in you go & I'll see you later."

To be continued...

peter.m
peter.m
21 Followers