Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,694 Followers

I guess old Mark wasn't a pussy eater and I remember how much Marge loved being eaten. I sucked and kissed her wetness. She came with a huge orgasm. "Oh God, so wrong but it feels so good."

"Please take my skirt off so it doesn't get wet and please let me see you. You are a good lover," said Marge.

I did as she asked and removed her skirt. I whispered to her that I would untie her arms but I asked that she keep the blindfold on till I entered her. I removed my clothing and pushed her legs up near her breast. I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy slit at least a dozen times. I didn't even put on a condom and of course she hasn't seen my cock yet.

"Are you wearing a condom?" asked Marge. "You have to wear a condom, please."

I pushed my cock into her bareback and she said, "No, please, you have to wear a condom," and quickly pulled off her blindfold.

"Joe! Oh God, Joe! What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?"

"Marge, we can talk later. Right now I want to make love to you. I want you so bad. Right now we can make love just like we used to; we can talk later." She helped me hold her legs high as I fucked her. I have no idea what she was thinking but she had tears in her eyes. It wasn't long before she had a second orgasm.

Thank God I had taken a Viagra after being with Gina and Marco. I wanted this to last forever. Marge was still breathing hard as I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. She smiled at me as she got on top of me and lowered her pussy down onto my waiting cock.

I was rubbing her tits while she rode me. She never did mention the condom again. We never used them when we made love. I knew I was ready to shoot a very big load. By the way Marge was looking at me, she knew it too. At the first squirt she planted her pussy down hard on my cock and stayed there.

She began rocking as I was coming. It felt just like old times so many years ago. I felt her pussy tighten up as she came a third time. Her pussy gripped my cock and squeezed every ounce of cum I had. She leaned over and kissed me.

It was soft, sweet and passionate. She sat back up and before she got off me the curtain opened and Gloria stepped in.

"What's taking you guys so long? Tom and I were done almost a half hour ago."

Marge looked at Gloria. "You bitch! How did you set this up? How did you know I'd go along with this? By the way Sis, thank you and I love you." Then she smiled at her sister.

I spoke. "Gloria didn't set this up. I just happened to have a delivery and Vegas and a friend told me about this party and I came. I've been here most of the evening but on the other floor. When I came up here I ran into Gloria.

"She told me that you were feeling down and she invited you to go to Vegas with her. When I saw you on the dance floor I wanted you and asked Gloria to help me be with you tonight."

"What happens next?" asked Marge.

"I guess you and Gloria go back to your friends and enjoy the party. I have to go find my friend and see what's happening."

Marge looked at me but didn't say anything more. She quickly got dressed and even put on her pantyhose. I always used to love watching her dress. She seemed so sexy. Before walking out of the cubicle she turned and kissed me. Neither of us said a word as she left.

I saw a man ask her to dance shortly after she sat down. It looked like she was scanning the room looking for me. She almost looked sad as she got up and danced with the man. I headed to the second floor, got a drink and waited for Lesley to show up.

She came over and we decided to get something to snack on. She asked me if I had a good time and I told her I did. I even met some old friends. I told her that she could have the room for the night. I was ready to leave and would sleep in the truck.

We hugged and she gave me a kiss. "I really like you a lot, Joe. When I'm ready to settle down I hope to find a man just like you."

I handed her the card that Marco gave me. I told her that he said if she ever needed anything to give him a call; he was a good person to know. I got in a taxi and as it was pulling away I saw Marge run out the front door. I didn't stop but I knew I was still in love with her.

Chapter 4

When I arrived home the following week, my daughters came over to talk to me. They said their mother saw me in Las Vegas at a party and that we spent some time together.

Beth asked me, "Dad, how do you feel about Mom? You know she still cares for you. She told us she made a mistake cheating on you with Mark and did her best to live with the consequences. Now that Mark left and Beth and I are going to college is there any chance for you and Mom to get back together?"

I was rather shocked to hear that from my daughters but I try to be honest with them. "I loved your mother and she hurt me. I can't just forgive that so easy. Yes, I still have feelings for her, but I won't ever marry her or any other woman."

Babs spoke. "Dad, will you at least go see her? Maybe even go on a date? You both are so stubborn. You both care for each other but won't hardly even talk. Dad, Mom hasn't gone out with any guy but Mark during their whole marriage. She said she wasn't going to hurt another man the way she did you. We all know she still loves you! Can't you see that?" She had tears in her eyes.

"I told your mom years ago that I would never step foot back in that house. If she wants to see me, she could come here." My daughters smiled at me and said they had to leave. I had to wonder what they were planning.

A couple of hours later I was sipping a beer and watching a game on TV when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Marge, all dressed up.

"Marge! What are you doing here? You've never been to my place except to drop the girls off." I knew it must have really been hard for her to come see me not knowing how I would react.

"They said if I wanted to see you I would have to come here because you wouldn't come to the house. Joe, I've been thinking ever since we were together in Vegas. I love you Joe and I know you can't forgive me but I would like to be friends. You must still have some feelings for me."

"Come on in. You look beautiful but you always did. If you want to give me a few minutes to take a shower I'll take you out for dinner."

"I'd love to go," said Marge.

I had mixed emotions as I showered. I wasn't sure where we would be going with this. I got dressed and we went out for dinner. We talked a lot and she told me all about Mark and his ex-wife, which I already knew about. I told her a little about my over the road driving but not about the sex with the woman I met.

She told me the truth about Las Vegas. She went there to party, but wasn't planning on having sex. She said the atmosphere was just so erotic. She thought she made a big mistake when she let Gloria talk her into having sex with another man but she had quite a few drinks and said to hell with it. She didn't have anyone anymore. She was so happy when she saw the stranger was me. She hadn't stopped thinking about me since.

We went over to the lounge after eating and had a couple of drinks. We got up and danced and she put her arms around my neck. I slid my hands down to her ass and she slapped them. I moved them back up to her waist and we both smiled.

"Joe, the girls said you said that you would never marry again. Is that true?"

"Yes it is," I answered.

"What about dating? Is there any chance that we could date when you're home? I don't expect anything special. Just a date now and then." Her eyes were almost tearful.

"Marge, do you want to date other men? Any other men at all?"

"No, why would you ask that?"

"Because I still care for you and even if you dance with another man I get jealous. You're the only woman that affects me that way. If you want to date me casually and date other men then the answer is no."

"I don't want to be with any other men. If I promise to be monogamous to you will you do the same for me?"

I waited a few seconds before answering. "You couldn't stay monogamous with me before. How do you know you can do it now?"

"Please Joe, that was the biggest mistake of my life and I still regret it to this day. Mark has been the only other man I have been with and he didn't hold a candle to you. I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed about you over the years.

"I've grown up a lot over the years Joe and realize what I lost."

"Ok, but I have a few ground rules. We'll both be monogamous. You have to understand that I will not marry you again. We'll take the dating and lovemaking one day at a time. No future plans. Either one of us can leave the relationship at any time but then it will be over forever."

"I agree. Can I tell our daughters and Gloria and even my parents?"

"Tell anyone you want. Hopefully they will see us together. Are you ready to go to my apartment and seal the deal? By the way, I still won't set foot in your house."

We went to my apartment and made love all night. I spent an hour rubbing her bush and eating her pussy alone. I hoped this would be a prelude to the rest of our lives.

****

Before I go on to tell you where our relationship is today I have a rather surprising story to tell you. As I always say, 'What goes around, comes around'. This happened last Halloween at a party at a Holiday Inn in Indiana. I was on my way back from one of my trips out west and knew about the party and decided to go to it.

I didn't really have a costume but wore a cowboy hat, a vest and boots. It was good enough to get in the party. I was sitting at the bar when a good looking woman came in and asked for a whiskey sour. She was dressed in what appeared to be a hooker's outfit, showing a lot of boob and a lot of leg.

I told the bartender I'd pay for her drink. She seemed out of sorts, so I asked her if she had a problem, maybe I could help.

"The bastard," she said. "We planned on being together and I drove for three hours to get here. I bought this outfit just for him and the bastard called me and said he couldn't make it."

A lot of times I give my middle name to people I don't know at parties. "Honey, the way I see it, it's his loss. You look quite stunning. If it wasn't a Halloween party I would asked you 'how much for the night'. I mean that as a compliment. I'm Allen, who may you be?"

"I'm Carol Remington, pleased to meet you Allen." She drank her drink almost straight down.

I bought us another round of drinks and asked her if she would like to sit in a booth. We sat in a booth away from the music so we could talk. She told me that she worked in a law office in Ohio but didn't tell me the city. She was a secretary there.

It got me to thinking. Mark Remington was the bastard that stole my wife. I remember his wife being named Carol but had never met her. I had to wonder if this just might be her. Some things like that you never forget even though it was many years ago. I was wondering if karma was about to strike Mark. Maybe karma had another name, like Joe.

I ordered us another drink and told the bartender to make hers a double. One thing I've learned from women is that when they drink and they're mad, they have a tendency to talk a lot. I asked Carol if she would like to dance.

"Look," she said. "I'm not the best company right now. You may want to go and have fun."

"I'm enjoying talking to a very beautiful woman. Besides I think you could use a little company right now and I'm not going anywhere till tomorrow."

We got up and danced just the slow numbers. I held her close and she seemed at ease with me. I didn't try to grope her or anything like that. I just let her talk.

"Do you want to tell me about your boyfriend? I'm a good listener and it would be good for you to get it off your chest, as pretty as it is." That made her smile.

"You're going to think I'm a horrible person unless I tell you the whole story. My boyfriend is my ex-husband. He left me years ago for another woman. Recently he was transferred to the same office that I work in. I wouldn't talk to him for a long time. Then one day he asked me out to dinner; he said he wanted to talk to me."

"Wow! He has balls. My ex wants nothing to do with me. So did you go out to dinner with him? I'm figuring you did since you expected him to be here tonight."

"Yes, we started seeing each other again. We began having sex and last month I stopped taking birth control pills. He told me he loved me and wished he could be with me again. I figured I'd push the issue and win him back. I thought tonight we could make love and I would have his child and he would leave his wife and come back to me.

"I'm thirty-seven and don't have many years left. I saw the doctor a couple of weeks ago and he told me this would be my fertile time for about a week."

"What about his wife? Did you think about her?"

"She has two daughters of her own from her first marriage. He's helping raise her kids when I figured he could be raising ours if we had one. As for her, she stole him from me; I was just going to take him back." She had tears in her eyes so I held her close.

I asked her what his excuse was for not coming to the party and she said that he had promised his wife he would go to her sister's Halloween party but didn't realize it was the same day till his wife mentioned it after he got home from work. She had taken the day off so she could be here for him.

She was a good looking woman and dressed like a hooker made her look very sexy. We were together for about two hours. She told me all about herself. I felt a little sorry for her but why did she want that bastard back? It would also make a mess of Marge's life too.

After our last dance she said she was feeling a bit drunk and should go to her room. She was a bit unsteady on her feet so I helped her up to her room. We got off the elevator and I walked her to her room. I opened her door and as we entered her room I kissed her.

She looked up at me and said, "I shouldn't be doing this." She then kissed me back.

"We're just two divorced people who are in need of a little love and companionship. We're like two strangers passing in the night, never to see each other again."

I remember way back when Marge told me I was a better lover than Mark. Maybe she was just pulling my chain at the time but I was going to use it to my advantage. I decided that I wasn't going to just have sex with Carol but I was going to make love to her.

I kissed her passionately while unzipping her costume. I backed away a step and let it fall to the floor. She now had on a bra, panties and sexy nylons and a garter belt. She sat on the bed and I slowly removed her nylons rolling them down her legs. I kissed the top of each thigh as I expose it. I could feel her tremble.

Next I slipped off her garter belt then pressing my mouth against her panty covered pussy. She was already wet. "My God, what are you doing to me? Mark had only done it a couple of times to me and only if he was really drunk."

That made me feel pretty good. I had her lay back with her feet dangling over the side of the bed. I reached up and she raised up her ass so I could pull her panties off. Before she could say a word, I buried my face against her wet pussy.

She spread her legs wider and even raised them. I spread her pussy lips and began to tongue fuck her. It wasn't long before she grabbed my head and came against my face. She was making a lot of different sounds as I lapped away at her pussy.

I didn't stop there as I continued to flick her bud with my tongue. Her orgasm went on and on. My face was covered in her juices. I got up and asked her to get into the middle of the bed and kissed her again with my lips and tongue covered with her juices.

Her bra unclasped in front and I saw her tits for the first time. They weren't overly large but nice. I began to suck on her nipples going from one tit to the other till both nipples were hard as rocks.

"I've never had sex like this before," she told me. I leaned over and left sucker bites on both of her tits. Four on her tits and I dropped down and left two just above her bush. She was going wild and asked to suck my cock.

I moved up to her face and she put her hand around my cock and said, "I've only done this a few times. I'm not very good but I want to do this for you."

She stayed on her back and I pumped my hard cock into her mouth. She controlled how deep I went with her hand around it, even though her hand didn't go all the way around. I moved into a sixty-nine position and began abusing her pussy with my mouth again. That's when I put the sucker bites above her bush.

I got up and told her it was time to fuck her. She said, "You have to wear a condom. I told you I was in my fertile cycle right now."

"It's ok, I had a vasectomy ten years ago. I just shoot blanks now." It wasn't true but it at least put her mind at ease.

I lowered myself and rubbed the head of my cock against her clit at least a dozen times. She was breathing hard waiting for me to push my cock into her.

"Please fuck me! Don't tease me anymore; I want your cock in me."

I pushed my cock in to the hilt and she yelled out. "Oh fuck! I feel so full, I love it!"

I fucked her for a good fifteen minutes, holding her legs in the air and giving her the fuck of her life. She must have come at least two more times before I pushed my cock deep into her and came hard. I gave her every drop of cum I had in me.

I lay next to her as we were resting. I decided to keep finger fucking her while she talked. She said she has never had sex like that before in her life.

I asked her if she ever had anal sex and she told me only once and it hurt. I told her I would be gentle with her and only put the head of my cock in her ass. I wouldn't hurt her.

I went in the bathroom where they had a sample of lotion. I wanted KY jelly but most motels don't have samples of it. I let her lubricate my cock with the lotion. It didn't take her long to get my cock nice and hard.

She got on her hands and knees on the bed. I got behind her and rubbed the lotion all over her asshole and even pushed two fingers into her ass for more lubrication. I put my cock head against her asshole and just pushed about a half inch in and pulled it back.

I kept doing that and each time added a little more cock. At the same time I had my arm around her and was playing with her clit. She was getting into it and before long she was pushing her ass back to get more of my cock in her ass.

She had the head and a couple of inches in her ass. It was so damn tight that I know I wouldn't last long and neither did she. I pushed two fingers into her cunt and she yelled out, "I'm coming!"

I blew a second load of cum into her ass. She came at the same time and her juices were all over the sheets. I pulled my cock out of her ass and she turned over and I rubbed my cock off on her tits.

Within five minutes she was asleep. I got up and covered her with a blanket, got dressed and went to my own room. I often thought if I didn't know who she was or maybe had met her right after my divorce we could have had something. As it was it was a revenge fuck against her ex-husband and soon to be her husband again.

As I drove home the next day I wondered if I should tell Marge that her husband was cheating on her. I decided to hell with it. She had it coming since she did the same thing to me. Let her see how the shoe fits when it's on the other foot.

It wasn't until the week before Christmas that Mark had told her that he was leaving her and going back to his ex-wife. It was Gloria that told me that Carol was pregnant. Eventually when I found out how far gone she was I did a little figuring and realized it just might have been me who got her pregnant.

Chapter 5:

When I left off I mentioned that Marge and I would try dating again. The problem was I was still in love with her but I held my ground. I never stepped foot back in her house. When we got together we always made love at my place.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,694 Followers