Joe & Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe and Karen watch neighbor get laid in exercise room.
1.7k words
4.18
91.2k
23
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe & Karen Ch. 1: A Good Workout

I would like to share with you some events that occurred over the last five years or so. Let me start at the beginning. My name is Joe. My wife's name is Karen. I had been married to Karen for about four years when these events took place but we had been together for much longer than three years. We were around thirty at the time the these events happened. I am about six feet tall and weigh about 210 pounds. I have a broad-shouldered build so all the 210 pounds is not fat. I have an average-sized cock. Not one of those monsters you read about in these kind of stories but I've never had any complaints. I have short blond hair and blue eyes.

Karen is about five feet, six inches tall with short light brown hair, brown eyes, and a beautifully full-figure. She's not fat at all; she's just got a larger build than the petite little things that are considered the "ideal" by society in this day and age. Marilyn Monroe would be considered large by today's standards. Karen's 36-inch breasts top off a well-proportioned and very hot body. She never has any problems turning heads.

I have always been the more adventurous of the two of us when it comes to sex. I've had to break down barriers that years of a Catholic upbringing had put up. The sex was always great but if anything new was to be brought into the mix it was always me that brought it. I had really begun to tap into Karen's fantasies but got the impression that fantasies were all they would ever be.

Karen had loosened up during the time we'd been together but she never seemed like she would actually go through with any of the scenarios that got her so worked up when I whispered them in her ear while I slid my hard member inside her. I was resigned to the fact that they would remain fantasies and that was okay. Anyway, enough of the setup. Read on friend.

My wife Karen and I relocated to Arizona due to my new job and were looking for a house. In the meantime we settled into an apartment and were relatively happy with our accommodations. The pool, hot tub, and small exercise room at the complex were very close to our unit and got a lot of use. We found it very refreshing to take dips in the pool on warm summer nights.

One particular evening we decided to go for an after-hours dip in the hot tub. The pool area was supposed to close at ten but if you were quiet when you went out after closing time there were no problems. Karen and I grabbed towels and headed to the Jacuzzi. It was after midnight and there didn't appear to be a soul out that night.

We turned on the jets and sat back in the hot tub, enjoying the warm water and bubbling water. Karen and I chatted about the events of the day and I noticed that someone was is in the exercise room. It was Peri, our neighbor from across the walkway. She was an attractive brunette divorcee in her early to mid-forties with a great personality and a nice body. I never got the chance to see her at the pool but frequently fantasized about what she would look like in a bikini, or nothing at all. She worked out regularly and was pretty fit. Her breasts were perfectly sized, not too big not too small, and they topped off her nice figure. In the dimly lit room I could see she was there with a male friend. She was on the Stairmaster and he was riding the stationary bike.

I mentioned to Karen that I saw Peri and her boyfriend in the exercise room and we commented on how dedicated they were to be exercising so late. I glanced back at Peri and her friend periodically as I continued to chat with my wife. One time when I looked up I saw that Peri had moved to a universal machine and was pulling down on a bar with a cable connected to weights.

As Peri's arms were outstretched above her head her friend moved behind her. He reached around and placed his hands on her breasts. He massaged her breasts as she continued to pull the bar down behind her neck. I kept thinking what a lucky bastard he was to be feeling her up. I imagined it was me that was with her and I Karen did not see what I did because she was not facing the exercise room. I told her what was going on and she moved over to my side of the tub so she could get a better look. Karen and I watched as Peri's friend massaged her tits through her lycra top while she continued to pull the bar down. "Now that's really dedication," I quipped and we both laughed.

There was no one else in sight. We were hidden in the darkness of the unlit pool area and sunken down in the hot tub. Peri and her friend must have thought they were all alone but they were unknowingly putting on a show for Karen and I. After Peri was done with that exercise she turned her head and kissed the guy who was continuing to fondle her chest. She pulled his hands away and moved to the other side of the machine.

After adjusting the pin in the weights she lay on her back and began doing bench presses. While Peri pushed the weight up her friend moved to the foot of the bench she was on and bent down, disappearing from sight. I could no longer see the man but I had a good idea what he was doing. "I bet he's going down on her," I whispered in Karen's ear and she nodded in agreement. I took Karen's hand and placed it on my erect cock and asked, "Is this getting you as hot as it's getting me?"

Karen moved my hand down to her crotch and replied, "It seems to be working for me too." I slipped my hand inside Karen's bikini bottom and slid my middle finger down her slit. It was our first true venture into the world of voyeurism it was very exciting. They had no idea we were watching them. It felt taboo. Something we weren't supposed to be seeing.

We looked on intently but couldn't see much of what was going on. Peri had stopped pushing the weights up so she was obviously too distracted by her friend's actions to continue. The man stood up and was in view again. He moved up to Peri's head and pushed down the front of his shorts. His erect dick bobbed up and down until he took it in his hand and pointed it down to where Peri's head must have been. From the expressions we could make out on his face it appeared he was getting a great blowjob.

I'm getting hotter and hotter as Karen strokes my pole while I continue watching Peri and her guy. I whisper, "I want to be inside you," in Karen's ear and move her onto my lap, facing away from me so we can both continue watching. I push the front of my suit down and Karen pulls the crotch of her bikini bottom to the side giving me access to her hot slit. She sits down on my cock and with the water and her flowing juices she slides down all the way easily. Karen slowly rises and falls on my rod as I reach around and rub her clit, neither one of us wanting to take our eyes off the exercise room.

After a few moments Peri's friend stands up and moves back to the foot of the bench. This time we can still see his upper body. He reaches down and appears to be pulling down Peri's pants. My suspicions are confirmed when he positions himself a little lower, looks down, and the expression on his face changes. He had obviously just slid his hard cock inside Peri's pussy. The fact that we couldn't see everything left some things up to our imagination. It may have been even better than if we could see everything clearly, like in a porno movie. I sure would have liked to be seeing Peri's naked body though.

I imagined it was me sliding my big cock into Peri's hot slit instead of that guy as Karen continued to ride grind down on my lap. I began to whisper in Karen's ear. "Doesn't it get you hotter, watching that guy stick his big cock into Peri's pussy while I stick mine in yours? What if someone is watching us right now like we're watching Peri? Does that get you hot? Having someone watch us make love just like we're watching them?"

All Karen can manage to reply with is a repeated, "Uh huh." I can tell I'm helping push her over the edge. I rub her clit furiously as she bobs up and down on my cock and bring her to orgasm. Karen bites her lip to keep from screaming out as she cums. I'm not far behind as I watch that stud fuck Peri for all he's worth. I whisper, "I'm gonna cum baby," in Karen's ear and shoot my load deep inside her.

The guy fucking Peri gets a more desperate look on his face and backs away from her slightly. His arm begins making furtive movements. I assume he's jacking his cock and dumping his seed out onto Peri. Not wanting them to see us, Karen and I get out of the hot tub and silently slip out of the pool area. Once safely inside our apartment we kiss passionately. It was some of the hottest sex we ever had. We dried off and headed to bed but were unable to sleep. We kept talking about what had happened and got hot all over again. We wound up making love again then finally went to sleep.