Joe and Sue Ch. 02

Story Info
Two people contemplating one another.
1.8k words
4.45
20.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

I tossed off my clothing, washed my face then popped in an adult DVD. I was already hot from the prelude at the club. Watching in amazement, I reveled in the woman's plight on the screen. The cocks in adult movies are usually huge and this guy had a lethal weapon between his legs. The amateur girls are nice to watch because they haven't felt huge cocks before. He offered his cock to her. She couldn't get her hand all the way around it, but stroked it anyway. Her mouth could barely take the head, so she sucked and flicked her tongue around it.

Carefully he positioned her on her back then laid his cock at her opening. When his black cock split her pussy she cooed briefly and invited him onward. His cock began to slide deeper; she winced momentarily. I loved the look on her face.

He took his time because of his size, but she still begged him to slow down. I got so hot hearing and watching. Her hand pushed at his stomach a moment; he waited then pressed more. Finally his cock was buried as far as she could take. Her furrowed brow told me she was close to her pain/pleasure threshold.

Slowly he began sliding in and out while she cried out. Each time he pushed further making her scream slightly, but she continued to fuck him. Her face was a twisted, tormented vision of pain and pleasure. Holding her body at the waist he slowly drilled deeper with each stroke. Her pussy was spread so wide I wondered if it would ever be the same again. Over and over he commented on how tight she was, in a hushed seductive voice.

Sliding out of her, he repositioned her on all fours and slid into her doggy position. She took more of him this way but still winced at his size. He grabbed her hips and held on. The camera zoomed in when his cock invaded her small pussy.

My oversized vibrator found my pussy at the same time. I lay on my back and worked the large head in first then slowly slid the thick shaft in, until all six inches were buried. The clit stimulator rested on my clit. I turned it on high and it sent me into orbit quickly. Watching the video and hearing them fucking had me close to climax.

Finally he rolled her around till she straddled him. Her hand guided his cock to her gapping hole, which still quivered when he entered her again. Holding her waist he pulled her down and impaled her. She let out a scream and began grinding against him. Soon she was riding his big cock like a pro, taking all of him and fucking him hard. Her body fell against him. He rolled her to her back again and fucker her hard. Her toes curled and she screamed like she was surprised, "Oh fuck, you're making me cum!"

When she climaxed I joined her and let out a whimper of my own. I got off several more times until I was exhausted. Pulling the large black vibrator from my pussy I couldn't help thinking of Joe. --------- Joe walked into his condo and flipped on the television. There was no way he could sleep right now. He flipped on ESPN more for the noise he didn't really want to watch it. He needed to say goodbye to his dearly departed Serena; she had been gone for long enough now. Since saying goodbye to her memory, he felt at ease with his decision to move on. The vision of Serena's picture leaving his hand earlier was engrained in his mind; it was his way of finally letting her go.

He thought of Sue. She was so beautiful standing in the club; he couldn't avoid the feelings that overcame him when he saw her. It was the first time he had spoken to another woman and not been dogged by images of Serena. That revelation told him it was time to move on. Instead of talking and leaving as he usually did he lingered with Sue. He desired a well-spoken woman that appreciated art and the finer things in life. He was pleased that they both enjoyed similar interest in music, dining and travel as well.

When she came out of the viewing room later, her face was flushed and her eyes were glazed. The look on her face was pure lust; he loved that look on her. She was a blend of many things; he promised himself he would find out each and every detail about her.

He wondered what she was doing right now. He pulled her number from his wallet and rolled it in his fingers wondering if it was too late to call. Distracting himself from the temptation he walked to the bathroom and took off his clothing. Walking back to the couch he grabbed the phone and dialed. ------- I was recovering from cumming and watching the DVD. After slipping the dildo from my pussy I licked it clean and laid it on the nightstand, promising myself to clean it in the morning. Curling into a ball I pulled the covers around my naked body and thought about tonight's meeting with Joe, at the club. As I drifted off, the phone rang. Fumbling with the blankets, I grabbed the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello Sue."

"Oh HI, Joe." I struggled to collect myself.

"Were you sleeping?"

"Almost."

He laughed, "You don't lie well."

"Ok, maybe I was a little, but not much really."

"Ok, I believe you."

There was a quiet moment then he spoke again. "I just wanted to call and say that I had a wonderful time this evening."

"So did I, Joe."

"Would you like to go to dinner next Saturday?"

"That sounds wonderful."

"Good, I will talk to you again this week to let you know the details."

"Ok, thank you."

He hesitated, "I really didn't want you to leave tonight."

She hesitated, "I didn't want to leave either, but I understand your reasons."

"I will talk to you later." His voice lowered slightly, "Sweet dreams Sue."

"Thanks Joe, you too."

I put the phone back and grabbed the dildo. Lying on my side, I pulled it under the covers and raised my leg to slide it into my wet pussy, turning it on low. The gentle vibration pulsed through my body. I imagined it was Joe inside me and left it there. I wanted to fall asleep this way and didn't care if the batteries died in the middle of the night. ------- Joe pulled the phone away from his ear and slowly pushed the button to turn it off. He wanted more from Sue, much more. His senses were full of her and his cock flinched at the thought of her. Pulling a BDSM DVD from his collection, he popped it in the player. This particular DVD was amateur BDSM partners. He liked that the couples were actually together in their real lives not just fleeting fucks like most adult flicks have.

One of the girls on the DVD resembled Sue so he went to that one. She was lying on a bed with her wrists restrained to the headboard. Her brunette hair cascaded over the pillow under her head. Her white skin gleamed against the dark brown comforter under her body. Her Master tormented her with a flogger, dragging it along her stomach and breasts. She purred at the cool leather on her skin. Pulling it upward he brought the flogger down against her inner thighs softly. A sweet torturous soft flogging ensued.

Gradually it increased in intensity, but so slowly that she was built up for it when it became stronger. Her body began to quiver.

Joe listened to her breathing and watched her body. He knew she was close to orgasm and he loved hearing and watching that transition. Reaching for his semi-flaccid cock, he stroked it slowly, until it was harder.

Her Master dropped the flogger and started stroking his cock while she watched him. Finally she couldn't take much more and begged him to fuck her, asking please repeatedly. He mounted her and pushed her legs up to his shoulders, furthering her incapacity to move. Her wrists dangled in the restraints from the headboard.

Joe stroked quicker, watching with anticipation. He looked down at his cock. Although it was average in length it was almost as thick as a pop can. He prayed Sue was capable of taking him because there was much more about her that he wanted.

Joe watched as her Master's black cock rested at her pussy. The sight of her white, pink pussy ready to be taken made Joe's even harder. When her Master slid inside her, she shuddered and came instantly. Her body convulsed momentarily before he started to fuck her harder. She cried out and vocalized every emotion she was feeling with various sounds, but no words. Her Master started talking dirty to her. "You are such a dirty little slut. Tell my how much you like my black cock in your white pussy."

"Oh Master, your cock is so brutal, I love it!"

"I'm going to fuck your ass."

"Yes Master, mmmm, please use my ass."

He pulled out of her pussy and quickly found her ass, splitting her white ass cheeks in two with it. She screamed when he forced the head in.

"God Master, please, pleaseeee have mercy on your slutty whore!"

"Your slutty ass is so hot, fuck yessssss."

Joe stroked quick then slow while watching their banter, all the while thinking of Sue.

Her Master slid far into her ass and began fucking her while she screamed loudly, rolling her head from side to side, begging for mercy.

"That's it bitch. Beg all you want," he hissed quietly.

"Master, oh fuck Master, I am about to cum again."

He slid his cock out. The camera zoomed in on her quivering ass, pulsing for release.

"NOOOO Master, please please please, put it back Master!"

He slammed his cock back into her and buried it. She screamed and convulsed in orgasm at the same time. He held it there until she went limp and whimpered, then began fucking her ass good.

Joe stroked harder and faster.

Her Master fucked her harder and faster. Finally he shoved it deep into her ass one last time and howled when he released his seed into her. Limp and exhausted her body convulsed again with her Masters.

Joe gripped his black cock hard and squeezed. Cum shot out in spurts like a half-assed drinking fountain, running down his hand. His body lurched and quivered while he let out a primal moan from his gut. He squeezed and stroked slowly while he continued to ooze cum, with the image of Sue in his mind. On the last squeeze he whispered aloud, in the quiet room, "Soon Sue... soon."

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers