Joe and Sue Ch. 05

Story Info
A submissive makes her choice,
4k words
4.4
28.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

Joe arrived at his condo around midnight. When he left for work earlier that morning he didn't anticipate having supper with Sue, or what occurred afterward with her. She was under his skin and he couldn't shake the feeling. He made a promise to slow down with Sue, to let her read and think. It was amazing to him how the two of them fit together but he didn't want to push it.

-----

The next morning he went to work determined to be more focused. John walked in around noon to see if he wanted to grab a bite for lunch. They left for the usual diner and found a table.

"So how are things going with Sue?"

"It's going well. She's very special."

"Yes, Laura seems to like her a lot."

"I think I need to slow down a little bit."

"What do you mean?"

"We get along great, but we have seen each other three days in a row now."

"Perhaps stay away a few days to see if it's lust or something more?"

"Yeah."

They ate lunch and returned to work. John smacked him on the shoulder when they were getting ready to part at the office. "Keep me posted on how the time away goes. From what I see, it might be hard. I remember feeling that way when I first met Laura."

"I know the feeling, I've felt it before."

"Is that what's bothering you?"

"I'm not sure. I get lost in her and I don't like feeling like I'm not in control of myself."

John knew Joe had a lot on his mind. "Take your time then. If she's as special as you say, it will be worth the wait for both of you."

-----

I sat at my desk trying to concentrate, but it seems like all I could think about was Joe. I need to slow down. When I thought about calling my friend last night, I was saved by the bell when Joe called. I don't think I could have actually called my friend anyway, given the feelings I've been having about Joe. The friend with benefits thing has been nice, but I really want and need something with depth.

I decided to go home from work and focus on reading, cleaning the apartment and trying to not think about Joe as much.

-----

Joe finished his day and headed home. He picked up his cell and called Sue on the way.

"Hello."

"Hi Sue, how are you today?"

"Good, I just got home."

"I'm on my way home right now."

"After supper I'm going to do some cleaning and read more."

"Good. I need to get a few things done at home too." Joe paused a moment. "Sue?"

"Yes Joe?"

"I would love to come see you but I think maybe we should slow down a little bit."

"Oh thank you. I'm feeling that way too. I'm glad it's not just me."

"Good, I'm glad you understand. Are we still on for Saturday night?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I'll make reservations somewhere nice and pick you up around 7:00pm if that's ok."

"That sounds wonderful. I'll be waiting."

"Take care, see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

I held onto the phone and pushed the off button slowly. I knew I needed to slow down but I didn't want to let him go. I counted the days. In five days I would get to see him again and I already missed him.

-----

As the week progressed for Joe, John noticed he brooded around the office much like he did after Serena died. When Friday arrived he seemed to improve slightly, so John invited him to lunch. After they ordered, John quizzed him.

"So, how is the time apart going?"

"Painfully slow."

"I can tell. You've been in a shitty mood all week."

"I haven't been that bad."

"The hell you haven't," John laughed.

Joe smiled, "I'm taking her to supper tomorrow night."

"I haven't seen you smile like this for years."

"I haven't smiled like this since Serena died."

"I know."

"I'm going to talk to her tomorrow night, about us seeing each other exclusively."

"Whoa... you really are serious."

"I don't want to let her get away."

"Then go for it Joe. You are obviously happy, so give it a shot."

"I intend to."

They returned to work. Later that day Joe left for home and called Sue on the way. He hadn't spoken to her since Tuesday. It felt like forever, but had only been three days.

"Hello."

"Hi Sue."

"Oh Joe, it's wonderful to hear your voice!"

"Did ya miss me?"

"You have no idea how much."

"I think I do. I called to confirm our date tomorrow night."

"I'm still on and look forward to it."

"Good, I'll be there at 7:00."

"Great, I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

The last three days have been long and lonely but I survived and can't wait to see Joe tomorrow night. When he called and I heard his voice, my heart jumped in my chest. I felt butterflies in my stomach and all that mushy stuff you feel when you really like someone.

Saturday arrived and time seemed to pass even slower as I waited to see him. I finished dressing around 6:30 and waited by doing some things at the apartment.

----

Joe drove to her apartment feeling his heart thumping in his chest. God, he couldn't wait to see her, smell her, taste her and feel her. He felt like a damn love struck puppy, but it felt pretty damn good. He took a deep breath and knocked on her door. She opened it and smiled at him right before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth.

His hands found her waist and pulled her close. They stood in the doorway kissing until he finally stepped and pushed her in the door. He closed the door while she continued to hang on, kissing him. His body reacted before she even touched him and now she was hugging his body and kissing him so hungrily. He struggled for control over his own body, but damn it was so hard... literally.

"I think you really did miss me."

"I did, very much."

He turned and pressed her back against the wall. "My turn now." Grabbing her wrists he pulled them above her head and pinned them against the wall with one hand. He ravaged her sweet mouth while his other hand stroked her waist and ribcage. Slowly his hand progressed down to the hem of her skirt and slipped underneath. Taunting her, he ran his fingers along her inner thigh then left to return to her waist. Her sex was hot as hell, he felt it radiating on his hand.

He whispered in her ear, "I think we better go before we miss our reservations."

Breathlessly, she answered, "Ok, let's go before we miss dinner all together."

---------

We both laughed and left the apartment, headed to dinner. The evening was beautiful so we parked and walked through a park after supper. Arriving at a park bench, we sat down together. Joe turned to face me.

"Have you read any more about BDSM?"

"Yes, all week long."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I think there are a few more kinks, but all in all it is not all that different than a normal loving relationship."

"You're right, actually a BDSM relationship is founded on trust and respect so it makes that normal loving relationship even stronger. The kinks demand the Dominant to be more observant than normal, so he is more in tune with his woman. The submissive is rewarded for things that women do day in and day out with no rewards, so it's a win win situation."

"It sure is a lot different than my first impression."

"That's because of the kinky stuff."

"Well yeah, that part did catch my eye."

"I'm glad you read and looked beyond that part of the lifestyle."

"What part of the kinky stuff do you enjoy?"

"In time I will share more of that with you, but for now I would like to discuss us."

"What do you mean?"

"Sue, you are a beautiful, special submissive woman. I would be honored if you agree to see me exclusively as your future Master."

"Will I be your submissive?"

"Not yet. As the submissive, it is for you to choose your Master."

"Wow, I thought the Dominant has all the power."

"He does, once you submit to him, but that is your choice to make."

"I read about the collar of consideration in the book."

"Yes, when you ask me to become your Master, I will place my collar of consideration upon your neck."

"What happens then?"

"We begin your training."

"Training?"

"Yes, training. As my submissive you will learn what pleases your future Master and I, in turn, will learn what pleases you."

"But you already please me."

"Superficially, yes. But pleasing goes deeper than that."

"Ok, I'm overwhelmed now. Let's just take things one step at a time."

"Good. Will you agree to see me exclusively for now?"

"Oh yes, I have missed you so much this week. I missed your touch, your scent, your smile... everything. I missed hearing your voice and your kisses."

He raised his hand to touch her face. "I am honored Sue. I missed you very much this week also. John said I was a bear at work."

Sue raised her eyebrow and laughed, "Oh really."

"Uhuh."

"I guess we will just have to work on that."

I got up from the bench, slipped off my heels and tempted him, "Last one to the car is a rotten egg," just before I took off running toward the car.

-----

Joe got up and ran after her, catching her readily with his long legs. He slipped his hand over her mouth so no one could hear her squeal, then pulled her behind a tree and pressed her body against it. He kissed her hard, leaving her breathless. Panting and excited she looked into his eyes. He took her hand and they walked to the car hurriedly, while he tried to curb the voracious appetite she so easily created in him.

They went to his condo, instead of her apartment. He opened the door for her to enter. She stood in awe of his home; it was so simple and yet very elegant. It was a distinct reflection of him. He turned on the gas fireplace and the radio while she looked around.

"Would you like some wine?"

"Yes please."

"Any preference?"

"White Zinfandel please."

He poured the wine and returned to her. They sat on the couch and sipped the wine while they spoke of general things, then he took her glass and set them both on the table. He got up and put in a CD with soft sensual instrumental music. He returned and extended his hand to her. She stood and fell into his arms. He held her body close while they danced. His lips found her ear, kissing and nibbling softly. Her head fell to the side allowing him this gesture of enjoyment for both of them.

He whispered to her, "Would you dance for me?"

Sue pulled away from him slowly and began dancing slow and provocatively. The instrumental music without singing allowed her to focus on the beat of the music. He sat on the couch and watched his delicate beauty sway to the music. He already thought of her as his, but he knew it was still her choice. He wanted her to decide and he prayed she asked him. He sat and watched quietly, although his body was not being so quiet. His cock raged in his pants from the vision before him.

She mesmerized him with her flirtatious dance. When the music changed, she changed as well. The more heated tempo increased her dance and her attitude. Grasping her clothing piece by piece she removed it and tossed it toward him. He knew that he had a horrible minx in his presence. It was proving very difficult for him to not grab her, but he still held firm. Finally she came before him and knelt, exhausted and sweating from dancing in front of the warm fireplace. She rested her head on his thigh and spoke.

"Joe, I would like very much to be your submissive one day. I can think of no one better to train me. I want to know everything that pleases you. I want to be yours."

He pulled her up and kissed her; her naked body fell into his lap. Picking her up he carried her to his bed. After releasing her he stood and removed all of his clothing except for his boxer briefs. He reached into the nightstand and got a blindfold for her, as well as restraints. She allowed him to blindfold her without resistance, then he restrained her wrists to the headboard.

"Why won't you let me see you?"

"Because my precious Sue, you will not be permitted to see my cock until I can purchase and formally present you a collar of commitment. Then and only then, will you see the true extent of how you affect your future Master."

He removed his shorts taunted her body with his hands and mouth, bringing her to the height of orgasm. Physically he hurt from not releasing his own needs, but he wanted her soul and the only way to her soul was creating needs in her that only he could meet.

Finally when she was literally exhausted he straddled her body and held her breasts together. He titty fucked her with his cock, then slipped down her body further. All along the way he used his hard cock like a club and hit her body with it. He came to her inner thighs and toyed with her more. Rubbing the huge bulbous head against her clit and down along her drenched pussy lips she moaned in delirium.

"My big black cock hungers for your tiny white pussy."

"Oh please, I want to feel your big black cock so much!"

"In due time, you shall."

He looked down at his cock so close to her pussy. She was average in size but he was so large. He said a silent prayer that he wasn't too much for her. The head of his black cock pressed at her pussy and slipped from her wetness. He held it firm in his hand and guided the head between her lips. Slowly he pressed while the minx under him rolled her hips and raised her legs. He grabbed her ankles and held them high and pressed more.

The head of his cock pushed at her lips. He released his hands from her ankles and splayed her pussy lips open with his fingers. She wrapped her legs over his shoulders. Straightening his body, looking like he was about to do pushups, he began to enter her slowly.

"Oh Godddddddd Joe," she whimpered.

"Are you ok Sue?"

"Yes, please go slow, you are so large."

She winced with each advance he made but moved her hips to accept him further.

He reveled is watching his huge black cock disappear inside her pink/white pussy.

Out of nowhere her body clenched and he held still for a moment. She let out a scream and orgasmed on the spot.

"Oh my God, where the hell did that come from?" she whimpered and shuddered.

He didn't answer but held still while her body shook. When she calmed he started to lower into her further. Her pussy was still pulsing and clenching around him so tightly that he had to focus and not cum right away. She had the hottest pussy he had ever felt; the physical heat was amazing inside her. His cock was only about 3 inches inside her. He pulled back out a little and watched her pussy clamp onto him, her lips pulled out hugging tight around his black cock. Seeing her lips stretched and gripping his cock was so sexy. He pushed into her again.

"Fuckkkkkkkk, slower baby please, damn you are so fucking huge!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NOOOOOOO, I just need to adjust. I want all of you. I want to feel your big black cock buried in me Joe."

He pushed more, slow and steadily watching her lips invert and slide back down with his cock. She panted and rolled her head while he spread her wide. When he finally hit bottom, he held his thick cock inside her without moving in and out. He was buried to the hilt.

"Wrap your legs around me Sue."

She did as he said. He didn't move in and out but he lowered his knees to the bed gyrated his hips. Using his thumb he reached under and vibrated her clit, rolling his hips grinding into her. Her body reacted and arched up to him.

"Dammnnnn, Joe, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna...... ohhhhh godddddddd! Fuckkkkkk," she screamed when a hard orgasm hit her body.

He kept moving his thumb over her clit, just a little slower now. His hips moved but he didn't pull out of her. Her pussy muscles grabbed him and pulsed against his swollen cock, driving him insane.

Mastery of her body was his goal. Just as she played with the vibrator without shoving it in and out, he held his cock deep inside her the same way. His thumb acted as the clit stimulator and rubbed slow while she built up, then faster to take her to the peak. She settled down and he started tapping and rubbing her clit faster again, grinding deep into her pussy, spreading her with his size.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK, oh my godddd here it comes again!!!!!! Shit, oh God!!!!!"

Her restrained hands clenched the spindles on the head of the bed while her back arched. Jerking and flailing in the bed her body pulsed and squirted on his cock.

"Please, pleaseeee take the blindfold off Joe. I want to see your face, pleaseee!"

He grabbed the blindfold, knowing she could not see his cock buried inside her, and slid it up on her forehead. She looked up into his lust filled eyes. There was no real expression on her face, but the look of desire and passion covered her features and reflected in her eyes. Her look changed just before she spoke. Her eyes drilled into him, like she was driven by a power so deep that she didn't even understand it herself. He saw pure passion in that moment.

Quietly, calmly she begged him, "Fuck me please Joe. Take me, take what you need."

"It may hurt baby, I like to fuck hard."

"Fuck me," she growled softly, "I want you so fucking bad... I need you."

He rose slightly and pulled half way out of her, feeling her pussy holding him so tight then plunged deep into her again.

"Fuckkkkkk, yesssss baby, damn you fuck me so good, harder, don't hold back on me."

He was so hard, so hot and so afraid he would hurt her, but her voice, her look and her request was all he needed to hear. Grabbing her legs he pulled her ankles in the air; he drove deep into her tight pussy. The sounds she made filled the room and his ears. He looked down and saw how wide her pussy was stretched with his black monster barely visible at her entrance. Pulling outward he withdrew until just the head was inside; her pussy lips were clinging tightly to his shaft.

A long slow stroke took him to her womb again while she whimpered. In and out, he slid out to the head and dove in again. Her white cum covered his cock.

"Ewwwww shit, yessss, ouchhhh, oh God, yessssss!"

Her head rolled while he split her with his cock, but her body arched more and more, begging him further. Steadily he moved in and out, stretching and relaxing her then he started moving faster. Releasing her ankles he raised his knees again and placed his hands on each side of her body. Poised like he was doing pushups he looked down and watched his cock dive in and out of her hot pussy; getting hotter by the minute.

"Oh God Joe, your cock is so fucking big but it feels so fucking goodddddd!... Oh my God, oh my God!... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!"

She tensed and had another orgasm; he knew this was the last one for her, it was the most powerful one. After the last one she wanted fucked hard like she did with her toy. Driven by pure desire he rammed his cock hard and fast into her pussy. She screamed out in pain and please. He pummeled her hard and fast leaving her breathless. Her legs wrapped around his body and rode with him. Harder and harder he pounded in and out, in and out. Their grunts, screams, whimper and moans filled the room. After he fucked her hard for a long time, she was exhausted and he was sweating profusely. He drove into her one last time and let go of his seed with a low moan.

"oh fuckkkkk Sue, I'm cummingggggggg!"

"Yessss baby, give me your cummmmmm......oh no, oh god, oh myyy goddddddd!"

She squirted all over when he shot cum inside her. Water splashed between them as he pounded her and shot more cum into her.

"FUCK, I just keep cumming, god damn woman your pussy is so fucking HOT, ahhhhhh yesssss squeeze it baby, milk it!!!!"

He dropped on top of her and lay there a moment, trying to still his thudding heart in his chest. She kissed his shaved head and tried to slow her own breathing. He felt his cock softening slightly inside her but kept it in her hot pussy enjoying that feeling. Reaching for the restraints he took them from her wrists, and lowered his mouth to kiss her. He rolled off her body and pulled her with him, to lie on their sides kissing. She put her face against his chest; while he held her.

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers
12