Joe and Sue Ch. 06

Story Info
Sue spends the night with Joe.
3.6k words
4.42
20.6k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

Joe woke around 3am. Sue was sleeping soundly. He smiled to see her mouth open and a slight snore coming from her, knowing she would be mortified that he saw her like this. He curled up and went back to sleep listening to the soft snore of the beautiful women beside him.

--------

I woke up and stretched. The alarm clock on the nightstand said 6am. Joe lay on his back with his forearm over his forehead. He looked so peaceful. His chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm. I noticed his eyes moving under his eyelids and knew he was deep into REM sleep, the deep state. Every now and then his facial expression changed and he moved. He was dreaming. When his mouth opened, I held steady to not disturb him.

"ser...e...naaaa." He mumbled in his sleep.

I wasn't angry; I was caught off guard. Although Serena was dead, it is obvious he still thought of her, in his subconscious mind. It made me a little sad because I want to be the woman in his mind, and hope that in time I can share that special place with his departed first love.

Carefully I tried to slide from the covers to the edge of the bed. Joe felt my movement and woke, reaching his hand to touch me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Umm, the little girls room."

"This is my home, it's not a little girls room."

He chuckled when I looked at him, wondering if he was serious or joking. Grabbing my pillow, tossing it at him, I jumped from the bed, laughing on my way to the bathroom.

-------

Joe watched her walk away. After her initial bolt from his grasp, she walked slow and gracefully to the bathroom. Her nice round ass made his mouth water. He loved women with curves instead of bony thin bodies, and she definitely had some delicious curves. Shaking his head and smiling, he realized how comfortable he was around her and how wonderful it felt.

--------

I turned on the shower to warm it, while I used the toilet. When I opened the shower door to enter, the steam poured out. Letting the water run over my body, it relaxed and revived me at the same time. I wet my hair and looked for shampoo, but did not see any.

"Joeeee!"

He opened the shower door, wearing a black satin robe. "Yes?"

"Do you have any shampoo?"

He ran his hand over his baldhead and laughed, "I don't need it."

"Oh crap, I didn't think about that."

"I think there is a bottle around here somewhere, let me find it."

He returned in a few minutes with a bottle of shampoo that had a fruity scent to it. I knew it was of feminine origins, but it couldn't have belonged to Serena. She died five years ago. After rinsing my hair, he handed me a towel when he heard the shower turn off. Stepping from the shower with my hair wrapped in the towel, he greeted me with a big bath towel in his hands. I reached for it, but he pulled away. I reached again, thinking he was playing with me.

"Let me dry your body Sue, please."

"Oh ok."

He started at my back and worked downward. Slowly his hands rounded my ass and went down my legs. Moving in front of me, he started at my feet and worked up my front side. He motioned for me to lift my arms to dry them then ran the towel along my underarms and down my ribcage. Moving his hand behind me he dropped the towel from his other hand letting it hang. Reaching between my legs he grabbed the other end and started see sawing the towel, drying between my legs. I lowered my head to his chest, while he continued.

"You're driving me nuts." I whispered to him.

"Good, that's my goal."

He dropped the towel. Picking me up in his arms he carried me to the bed and laid me on it gently and stood back looking at me. Instinctively I covered my body with my arms, feeling vulnerable.

"Let me see you Sue. Your body is beautiful."

"But...

"Shhhh, no buts. I think your body is beautiful and soon you will realize that also."

"But...

"Sue... what did I say?"

"I'm sorry."

"Please move your arms so I can admire your body."

I put my arms to my sides while he stood looking down at me. Like most women I wish I weighed less and have always envied women with taunt, thin bodies. This was hard for me to do, but I did it.

"How do you feel Sue?"

"I feel vulnerable."

"Why?"

"I am not happy with my body."

"Your body is beautiful."

"Perhaps you think so, but I don't."

"What do you think is wrong with your body?"

"I weigh too much."

He smiled, "Baby, you don't weigh too much. I like curves. I like a little bounce."

"Really?"

"Really. Now how do you feel?"

Smiling up at him I answered, "Better."

"Good. Your self-image is a reflection of you. If you are not happy, it shows. I want you to be confident in the knowledge that you are pleasing to me. Do not judge what is beautiful based upon other women. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Thank you Joe, you make me feel special."

"I do not make you feel special. You feel special on your own."

"But, your words give me confidence."

"Confidence is strength. Strength is within you, you just don't realize it yet."

"Why do you speak in riddle?"

"To make you think."

"Right now I think I want to kiss you."

"Oh you do, do you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Beg Sue."

"Beg?"

"Yes, beg me to kiss you."

I wasn't sure what he wanted, or if there was a certain way I was suppose to beg. I felt like this was some kind of BDSM test, so I was quiet for a moment.

"Will you please kiss me Joe?"

He laid on the bed beside me and turned my face toward his to kiss me softly. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No," I laughed softly while his lips found mine again.

He raised up on one elbow and looked down at me intensely. His other hand stroked my stomach softly. "Do you still wish to be my submissive Sue?"

"Yes Joe, I do. I'm just worried that I don't know much about BDSM."

"You know the important stuff, the foundation, that is what matters to me. I will teach you the other things that are important to me."

"Joe?"

"Yes Sue?"

"Are you sure you are ready for this?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You said Serena's name in your sleep last night."

His eyes never left me, but he was quiet for a moment. "I'm sorry Sue."

"Don't be sorry, I just need to know that you are ready... that's all."

"Serena was very special and I loved her dearly. I will not lie about that, but she is gone now. In time her memory will fade, but she will always be a part of me Sue. Are you willing to accept that?"

"I don't want you to forget her. It's obvious that she taught you how to love; for that I thank her. I wish I could have known her."

He laughed, "She was a spitfire, that girl."

I saw the love in his eyes as he spoke of her. "Tell me more Joe."

"Perhaps in time, but for now, let's focus on us, Sue."

"Ok."

He lowered to kiss my forehead. "It pleases me that you are not jealous of her memory. It tells me your strength is great, which I admire."

"I probably should get dressed."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"I thought maybe I would make some breakfast for us."

"What if I have you for breakfast instead?"

Dang, his voice got to me. He spoke soft and low, causing me to be quiet to hear him.

"I...

He put his fingers over my lips to silence me, and stood in front of me at the bedside. My legs hung from the edge of the bed. Squatting he raised my legs to put them over his shoulders with his face buried between my legs. His glorious tongue taunted my outer lips softly, lapping in short strokes. Grabbing my ass with his hands he pulled me further off the edge for a better angle. Raising my legs I planted my feet on his shoulders, fully exposing myself to him.

"Mmmm, yes, that's my girl."

His hands kneaded my soft round ass cheeks while his mouth devoured me in one swift swoop. Latching onto my clit, sucking it, then releasing it quickly, letting it pop from his lips, he drove me closer to the brink. My body began to shake and tremor.

"Damn, your tongue and mouth feel so good honey."

"Shhh, I'm enjoying my breakfast... soft white buns with honey on 'em."

Chuckling at his joke for a moment, I stopped laughing when he thrust two fingers into my pussy and slowly began stroking me. In the short time of knowing me, he was mastering my body. When I was close to the brink he slowed; after I was calmed slightly he stroked faster, which was driving me crazy from the high and lows.

"Joe, please, I need to cum!" I begged.

"Beg me Sue."

"I just did!"

"No, beg me like you did earlier Sue."

"I can't remember what I said, dang."

"Focus Sue."

"Grrrr, umm, Joe will you please make me cum?"

"Joe will you please allow me to cum, is the proper response Sue."

"Joe, pleaseeeeeee, will you allow your girl to cum?"

"MMmmmmmm, even better Sue. You have obviously read more than I realized."

He stroked faster into my pussy with his fingers while his mouth sucked at my clit, which was becoming engorged. No one had ever sucked on my clit like this before. It almost felt foreign to my body. He quit sucking with his lips and covered my clit with his entire mouth and sucked so hard his cheeks caved in. Rising for a breath he tapped my swollen clit with his fingers and a kaleidoscope of color went off in my head.

My legs tensed and my back arched. He held his fingers still in my pussy for that magnificent moment. My body went rigid while the orgasm ripped through me.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!" I finally screamed out.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, my hips started moving, grinding against his hand. I looked into his eyes. He understood that look and drove his fingers into my pussy pounding it hard and fast. Orgasm after orgasm continued to rip through my body, each riding on the back of the next. He didn't let up, he kept finger fucking me hard and fast until I was whimpering and weak.

"Oh God Joe, I can't cum anymore, I'm exhausted."

"Good baby, that's what I want."

Pulling my body to sit up, I scooted my butt back on the edge again. Trembling he let me hold his body while he stood before me, patting my head and stroking my hair. I felt his hard cock under the black robe.

"What about you honey?"

"I am letting you catch your breath."

"Ohhh ok. Are you going to make me wear the blindfold again?"

"No."

"Really, you are going to let me see you?" I was excited.

"No."

"I don't understand."

"Roll over on your belly Sue and present your ass to me, high in the air."

I turned and got on all fours. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back so that my feet were on the floor, then pushed my upper body down so that my face was buried in the unmade bed blankets.

"Extend your arms straight forward on the bed Sue."

I did as he said and realized that I had no leverage in this position. Holding my hips in both hands, he kneaded my flesh then swatted my ass a few times. It felt good; it was hot yet soft. After the first few swats it got more intense.

"God, it make my cock so hard to watch your ass jiggle when I swat it!"

"Please, spank me more Joe!" I begged, breathlessly.

"Mmmm, with pleasure."

He reached in the nightstand and got something. The scent of leather filled my nose, but I couldn't turn to look back, which was his intent. Soft leather tendrils brushed the length of my back, before he dragged it down my ass and dangled it at my pussy lips. Over and over he ran the soft leather up and down the length of me until he finally raised it and brought it down softly in a whip-like fashion on my back. It startled me; I flinched waiting for the next landing. He caressed my back with the leather whip over and over, each time bringing it down more intense. I felt the warmth on my back when he quit and raised it to hit my ass instead.

"Oh god Joe, that feels wonderful!"

"Mmmm, good baby. I'm glad you like my flogger. Your back and ass look beautiful and pink right now."

He whipped my ass with the flogger a few more times until I felt the intense heat. My body bordered between pain and pleasure. Dropping the flogger his hands massaged and squeezed my ass cheeks hard with his hands.

"I want you Sue." His breath was low, heated and raspy.

"Please Joe, take me, I'm yours."

"Good girl."

He left his robe on and undid the tie. I felt his cock at my pussy, pushing slowly.

"God damn girl, you are soaked!"

His wider than normal cock, slid in like a glove. My pussy was extremely wet. His six inches slid deep inside my body nice and slow, while I listened to him moaning from the intensity. Lowering his body onto my back his soft voice found my ear.

"Your body does not lie Sue."

"What do you mean?" I panted quietly.

"Your mouth says you want me, but your pussy says you need me."

Rising again he held my hips firm and slid back out. My pussy lips held tight to his thick cock creating a suction around him. He pulled all the way out and dove in again, going deep. The air in my pussy pushed out. He withdrew again and drove in. I felt the air widening me inside, trying to escape. A loud pussy sound erupted from the trapped air when he pushed deeper. He reamed my pussy out, preparing me for a good hard fuck.

"Your white ass is so sexy with my warm red marks on it. Damn, I can't hold back any longer Sue. I need you now, I need to fuck you hard. Are you ready?"

"Yes Joe, please, oh my God I want to please you so much. Take me Joe, please!"

He dug his hands into the flesh on my hips and held tight while his cock started drilling me as promised, hard and fast. Slowing occasionally, he took a breather and returned full force again. My pussy was pummeled and getting sore, but it felt good at the same time. My wetness had almost vanished from all the hard fucking and friction. I could feel my pussy lips swelling from the barrage. As an act of mercy he grabbed some lube from the nightstand and dribbled it down my ass crack. When it touched my pussy the coolness felt good on my hot, swollen lips. The act of mercy soon ended. He slid his cock out and pressed at my ass.

"Oh God Joe, I don't know if I can take your cock in my ass."

"We will try Sue, but if it is too painful we will stop."

"Ok Joe."

He held the bottle of lube to my ass and pressed the tip into my asshole, squeezing a liberal amount of the liquid juice inside me. Content that he had lubed my ass enough he removed it and slid a finger inside me, then a second, slowly spreading and relaxing my ass. I have had anal sex before and love it, but never with someone was thick as him.

"Sue, breathe deeply and release it slowly."

I did as he said and felt my body slowly calming and relaxing from my heightened state. His cock rested at my ass while his hands held my ass cheeks apart. Pushing slowly but firmly his cock head pierced my tight ass. I let out a soft scream and clutched the blankets.

"Oh fuckkkk." I growled under my breath, while I continued to pant, breath and relax my ass.

He held steady for a moment then dribbled more lube on his cock and inched further. I could feel his cock forcing every muscle in my ass wide open, while I continued to relax for him. When he was buried in my ass he laid down on my back and stroked my hair.

"God Sue, you feel so wonderful."

"So do you Joe, I am glad you fit so well."

"So am I Sue, so am I. You were definately made for me."

Raising again he slowly stroked in and out of my ass for a moment, testing to see how relaxed I was, before he started moving faster. He didn't fuck my ass as hard as he did my pussy, but he did fuck it good and steady. My fingers clutched the blankets until my knuckles turned white. I bit the blanket under my mouth so I didn't scream out. Finally I felt like I couldn't take much more and let the blanket out of my teeth.

"God Joe, my ass is starting to hurt! I can't take much more."

"Give me your arms Sue, now!"

I pulled my arms from the bed and offered them back to him. He held my wrists together at my lower back, while he drove into me a few more times, "I wish you could see my black cock in your white ass Sue, it is such a beautiful sight. Damn Sueeeeeeee, I'm... gonna... cummmmmm!"

The last plunge was the deepest of all, I screamed out in sweet pain and torment laced with passion while I felt him unload his hot seed, deep inside my ass. My ass was wrapped so tightly around his cock that I could feel every pulse of his cum squirting to the head of his cock. The feeling inside me was like nothing I had ever felt. He had pushed some serious limits with me today. I felt proud that I had pleased him, more than being happy with how he made me feel.

He released my wrists and laid on my body again, with his cock still flinching in my ass. I could feel it growing softer inside me and the pain started to subside. His heart beat rapid in his chest; sweat dripped from his body onto mine. It felt like he came forever in my ass; I must be flooded inside. I felt soft kisses on my shoulder and upper back, while he moaned softly, descending from his high.

"I'm going to go take a hot shower. I want you to curl up in bed until I get back."

"But...

"No buts Sue, I want you to lay here feeling my hot cum in your ass until I return."

"Yes, Joe."

He rose and turned toward the shower. Exhausted, I crawled under the covers and laid my head on the soft pillow. He was right, I could feel his cum in my quivering ass. I reached my fingers to my ass to feel how puckered and sore it was, but smiled to myself at the same time. The urge to use the bathroom was strong but I remained in bed like he asked, trying to refocus my thoughts. He returned a while later.

"You may go use the bathroom now Sue."

Rising from the bed, I could feel his cum dropping inside me, with gravity, begging to leave my ass. Hurrying to the bathroom I sat on the stool. In waves and spasms my abdomen squeezed to push his cum out of my puckered reamed asshole. I felt myself actually growing excited again. Everything about him excited me, even the large amount of cum he deposited inside me, then making me hold it while he showered.

When I finished I went back to the bedroom. "Am I allowed to get dressed now?"

"No."

"What?"

"You can still cook breakfast if you want, just do it naked."

"Hahaha."

Pouncing on the bed, drawing the covers over both of us, I curled up in his arms.

"I think I need a nap first."

"Mmmm, good, so do I."

"Joe?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we'll ever get around to eating today?"

"Who cares."

"Exactly."

I laughed softly and curled up in his embrace, enjoying the best Sunday I have had in as long as I can remember. While I drifted to sleep I thought of what it would feel like when he put his collar on me. He is one of the most handsome and loving man I have ever met. I know if he were to ask for my heart right now, I would give it to him freely. I offered a quiet prayer for our finding one another before I fell asleep.

------

Joe laid and felt her softness, thinking of the night and morning they spent together. He felt bad for hurting her by saying Serena's name in his sleep, but he was happy with her response to the situation. He stroked her soft hair, still damp from showering earlier, and watched the gentle rise and fall of her chest. It's too bad she was asleep and didn't hear his whisper.

"Sweet submissive Sue... I think I am falling in love with you."

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers