Joe The House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got under the covers on my side of the bed. My entering the bed disturbs my husband a little, not too much he just mumbles in his sleep. I ease myself toward him, his back is turned toward me; I position myself next to him and begin softly running my fingernails and the tips of my fingers across my husband’s backside. I can tell he is responding to this cause his back breaks out in Goosebumps. He mumbles again and turns over on his back.

I begin running the tips of my fingers over his chest and his arms, my husband moans at this. Slowly I work my hand down toward his cock, I find that it is already hard. I begin to stroke him, and finally he begins to wake up fully, not just his cock.

I keep stroking him until he is fully awake and completely aroused. I kiss him firmly on the mouth, pushing my tongue between his lips. Then I release his cock and take off my panties. I position myself lying on the bed so that my legs are up by my husband’s head, and my head is down by his cock.

I continue to tease my husband’s hard cock, stroking him and running my fingernails up and down his balls. I open my legs to him, and automatically he knows what I want, he puts his fingers between my pussy lips and begins rubbing my clit.

When he begins doing this I wrap my lips around his hard shaft, and begin stroking him with my lips. My husband moans out long and loud, his finger stops moving and I move my hips at him and he resumes rubbing my clit.

My head moves up and down my lips sliding up and down his cock. Then feeling my orgasm coming I start to suck hard on my husband pressing my tongue against one side of his cock, and moving my head up and down faster. My breathing increases, and I feel my body begin to buck and shake.

I pull my husband’s cock out of my mouth, totally absorbed with my own orgasm, plus I know if I let my husband cum with a blowjob, he won’t be able to fuck me. I lean back enjoying the movement of fingers on my clit. My body spasms as the orgasm rips through me with another on the heels of the first, my pussy muscles constrict, and out pour my juices running down the crack of my ass wetting the sheets beneath me. My husband mumbles something about loving to watch my cum pour out of my pussy.

I let my husband continue to rub me, until I’ve gone through quite a few orgasms. Finally I tell him to stop. I sit up and to over to my husband and kiss him full on the lips and explore his mouth with my tongue. Then I straddle him, he reaches between our bodies, and grabs his own cock and positions it at my hole and then the thrusts himself inside me.

I gasp as I feel his cock inside me. My husband tells me how hot and wet I am, and he grabs my ass checks and pushes me off him and then slams me back down, as he pushes me off of him I tighten my inner muscles. I push his hands off my ass, and whisper that I want to do it myself.

My body hovers over my husbands, and I grab onto the edge of the bed and pull my self off of him and the slide back down, again and again. Suddenly my husband exclaims he is going to cum, I increase my efforts sliding my pussy up and down him faster and faster till I feel my own orgasm start to happen. I make a low moan and my body begins to shake, just then my husband grabs onto my ass once again and thrusts himself deep inside and he spurts his hot cum deep inside my pussy, as he makes a grunt sound and then releases my ass a lays back down on the bed.

I push off of him and as I do I tighten my inner muscles once again which causes my husband to make a little shudder, then he falls out of me and I collapse beside him on the bed. We take a minute to catch our breaths, and then my husband turns toward me, in the darkened room I can barely make out his face.

“What brought that on?” asks my husband.

“Oh I don’t know just suddenly got horny.” I said.

My husband turns to look at the alarm clock by his side of the bed and sees it’s nearly 4 o’clock in the morning, and he turns to me.

“Just going to bed, late enough isn’t it?” asks my husband.

“Yeah, well Joe wanted to chat a bit, he was feeling down in the dumps.” I said.

A few weeks later I bought Joe a book called, “Why bad things happen to good people.” This was my answer to his question.

THE END

12