Joel and Carrie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers

"Having fun?" I grinned.

"Shut up and fuck me with that fat cock of yours!" she nearly growled. "I need to cum so badly!" I pulled out and left only the head of my dick in her.

"That's not a very nice way to ask for my help," I teased.

"You bastard!"

"Hey," I grinned. "If you want my help, you're going to have to ask for it nicely." Carrie looked up at me and suddenly started laughing. I pushed half in and then pulled out. She gasped and grew serious again.

"Oh please Joel!" she said, her eyes still smiling. "Please take that big fat cock of your and fuck me until I cum! Please! I'm begging you!" Okay, maybe it was a little over the top, but the lady was begging.

"That's better," I said and then slammed deep. She gasped. "Now I'm going to work on getting you to beg me to stop!"

"It will never happen!" Carrie growled defiantly. I fucked her for the next twenty minutes making her cum more than once, but each time she did, all she would say was, "Again!"

"Joel," she said as she neared another orgasm. "I'm not begging or anything, but I wouldn't mind a rest after this time. Besides, I'd really like to feel you fill me with your cum."

"Good!" I groaned. "Because there is nothing in this world that's going to stop me from cumming in you. Right...about...now!"

"Oh yes!" Carrie cried as my cum filled her pussy. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" I cried. "Now cum for me!"

Carrie grunted and dug her nails into my back as she came. She thrashed under me. I was too busy finishing up my own orgasm to care about the pain her nails caused. It took a while for both of us to do much more than shuddered and pant.

"Where are Tina and Robbie?" I wondered aloud. They were no longer in the room.

"Probably wherever you and Tina were earlier," Carrie answered. "They'll be back once they're both sure that the other is okay." We lay together recuperating. I was just about ready to go again when the front door bell rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked.

"Um, I think I know," Carrie said tentatively.

"Who?"

"Alex, Jill's brother," Carrie replied. "I hope you don't mind, but I sort of invited him and his girlfriend over last night. If it's a problem, I just won't answer the door." I hesitated a moment before answering.

"I don't think you should," I said, surprising Carrie.

"Oh, okay," she said, looking let down.

"Carrie, I'm not your boss," I found myself saying. I didn't want to disappoint her. "You don't have to listen to me."

"No, but you are my boyfriend," Carrie shrugged. "I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with. I just thought Alex and Kanzi would be fun. That's all."

"Do they know about you, Tara and Alex's sister Jill?" I asked.

"No," Carrie said. "Alex is home from college with his new girlfriend for a long weekend. I saw him when I dropped Jill off last night and told him I'd be playing hooky with some friends today, and that if he and Kanzi wanted to relax they could come by."


"Hey!" Robbie said as he and Tina came in. "There is a black couple at the door."

"We know," Carrie said. "They're friends."

"Carrie planned on trying to seduce them if you two didn't work out," I said bluntly. Instead of being angry or mortified like I feared, they both looked interested.

"Really?" Tina asked. I nodded.

"They are a pretty hot couple," Robbie put in.

"Are you two interested?" I asked. "I told Carrie not to answer the door because I thought you guys wouldn't be into it."

"That's why you said no?" Carrie asked.

"Of course," I shrugged. "I already told you I'm willing to try anything." Carrie smiled warmly.

"He's a well built black guy. I bet he has a huge cock!" Tina said, causing the three of us to laugh.

"Probably," I said.

"Robbie, can we please? Can we try and seduce them?" Tina asked hopefully.

"Well, why not?" Robbie shrugged. "If we can have some fun with Joel and Carrie without it ruining our relationship, what's one more couple? Besides, I've never been with a black girl before either."

"Nice ass?" I asked.

"Big and fat!" Robbie laughed. "She got a whole Nubian goddess thing going on! You'd have to see it to believe it!"

"Carrie?" I asked.

"I was the one who invited them," she said as her eyes flashed in lust.

"You know, it's not a certainty that we will be able to seduce them," I laughed.

"Are you kidding?" Robbie said. "If Carrie has another one of those string bikini's for Tina to borrow they'll never have a chance."

"I have something that will look great on her," Carrie grinned.

"In that case, I'll go stop them from leaving," I said, pulling on my suit. "The three of you change the sheets, make the bed and put on your bathing suits. Ladies, be sure to wear cover-ups to start with. I'll meet you all in the game room and then we'll see what happens."

"This better work out," Tina said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a kiss. "I'm still not done with you and Robbie still has plans for Carrie." I looked over and saw my girlfriend kissing my best friend.

"Just make sure he doesn't try to implement them right now," I laughed. "I'm going to look silly if you three take too long to come down."

"We'll be right there," Carrie said, breaking away from Robbie, but not without first giving his cock one more squeeze. Robbie moaned and reached for her. Carrie slapped his hand away. I shook my head and ran for the front door. The anticipation was almost more than I could bear.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers