Joel and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,281 Followers

"Thanks!" Jennifer cried.

"Howe about you Tony?" I asked. "Do you want to come to the beach house with us?"

"Yes he does!" Jill answered for him, causing everyone to laugh.

"Just let me call my parents and let them know," Tony said.

"Wait," I said suddenly. "There is something you and Jennifer need to know before we go too much further."

"Hmm, you're right," Carrie said, meeting my eyes. "As much as the thought of seducing them sounds enjoyable, we don't want a repeat of Valentine's Day, not on prom night."

"I heard rumors about Valentine's Day," Tony said with a frown.

"Me too," Jennifer added thoughtfully.

"Just be thankful you weren't there!" Tara sighed.

"I'll say!" Brian put in.

"What happened?" Jennifer asked.

"Never mind," Carrie sighed. "I don't want to talk about it."

"But you do need to know that Carrie and I picked the people coming to the beach house very carefully," I put in. "Everyone here with the exception of you two have been involved with something like what the rumors said."

"Really?" Robbie asked in excitement, looking around the car hungrily. Tina shushed him.

"Are you trying to say that clothes will be optional at the beach house?" Jennifer asked tactfully.

"I would say more on the line of not allowed," Brian grinned.

"Wow!" Jennifer said. She was obviously floored by what we were telling her. "I mean, I heard the rumors, but I just couldn't believe them!"

"Believe them," Jill said, eyeing Tony. "It looks like you'll get a chance to do a lot more than just kiss a black girl if you want?"

"I want," Tony's voice rumbled.

"I thought you might say that," I grinned, and then turned to Jennifer. "How about you? We can drop you off if you want?"

"You're serious, aren't you?" Jennifer asked, sounding like she was stalling for time.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm sorry to dump this on you like this, but I didn't want you flipping out a couple of hours away from home."

"I'm surprised you're inviting me at all after everything that happened," Jennifer sighed.

"Me too," I grinned, looking at Carrie. "Chalk it up to my girl having a very forgiving heart."

"It doesn't hurt that you're beautiful," Carrie smiled. "Even when I didn't like you, I couldn't deny that."

I saw Jennifer frown, obviously confused. I knew my girl well enough to know how her mind worked. Jennifer had no idea what she was in store for.

"So, are you staying?" I asked. "Otherwise we have to turn off soon."

"I'll stay," she said, obviously excited at the idea.

"Just keep in mind," Carrie said. "I'm not letting you touch Joel!"

"That's okay," Jennifer said, boosting my ego by sounding a little disappointed. "I under..."

"Unless you want to join both of us, that is?" Carrie interjected with a sexy smile. I guess my girl was leaving nothing to chance this time.

"You mean, you're into girls?" Jennifer asked in surprise.

"Who do you think got Deana and I together?" Maria smiled.

"The simple fact is," I grinned. "That every girl here is bisexual to one extent or another."

"Maria and I love each other, but we enjoy the company of the guys too," Deana added.

"Don't worry Tony!" Robbie laughed, seeing Maria's former boyfriend's expression. "The guys here are strictly into woman."

"Are you sure about that?" Tina asked with a grin. Robbie looked around at the other guys in the car. I knew him well enough to know he was on the verge of freaking.

"Relax!" I laughed. "You're right as far as I know."

"Would it be that bad?" Tara asked. Her words were met with four male voices.

"Yes!" we cried together, causing the ladies to laugh.

"That's probably a good thing anyway," Carrie said, still laughing. "There are a lot more of us girls then there are of you!"

"There is, isn't there?" Tony grinned.

"I'll have to think about this," Jennifer said thoughtfully. "I'm not sure I'm up for this. I mean, the group stuff is scary enough, but what if I can't handle the bisexual stuff? Maybe you should drop me off after all?"

"You'll be fine," Carrie smiled, handing the girl a drink. "Here, have a drink."

"Don't worry," I smiled. "The only rule these things have is that you can't force anyone to do something they don't want to."

"Unless of course you want to be forced," Jill giggled.

The ride to the beach house went by very fast. There was as sexual tension that was hard to ignore, but everyone seemed willing to wait. That didn't stop us from joking and making outlandish claims of our prowess. It got worse as we drank more.

Carrie's father had already paid for the Limo, but I took a collection for his tip. The driver thanked us and disappeared quickly after we arrived. Carrie used the keys and opened the door. We all walked in together. Carrie directed us to the bar where the toasting glassed stood ready, but not filled.

I took one bottle and Carrie the other from the refrigerator. We filled eleven glasses and handed them out. Everyone stood facing us both.

"To graduation!" Carrie toasted.

"And to a night we'll all never forget!" I added.

"Cheers!" Robbie cried and we all finished our glasses.

We put out the food Carrie's parents left. We were all surprisingly hungry. We ate and drank for the next hour. Carrie stood when it was obvious we were all done.

"If the ladies will follow me," she said, moving toward the stairs.

"Hey!" Robbie cried. "What's going on?"

"You'll see! Don't worry," Carrie grinned. "I had an idea for tonight. Pour yourself another drink and relax."

"Do you know what's going on?" Brian asked me.

"Nope," I grinned. "But knowing Carrie, it's going to be good! I know she was planning something special. She's been scheming for weeks! Of course, the groups changed a little since she made her plans, so it should be interesting to see what she does."

"I can't believe this is really going to happen!" Robbie grinned.

"You?" Tony voice rumbled. "At least you've been involved in something like this before!"

"Yeah, with Joel and Carrie," Robbie said. "But not with the others."

"Don't forget Kanzi and Alex," I grinned.

"How could I?" he laughed. "But that still doesn't compare to seven of the hottest women I know!"

"Good point," I grinned.

"Who are Alex and Kenzi?" Brian asked.

Robbie and I took turns explaining what happened the day Carrie and I seduced him and Tina. After that, Brian and I took turns explaining what happened the first time he joined our little group.

"What I want to know is what started all this?" Tony asked.

"Yeah!" Robbie cried. "You never mentioned any of the others before."

"Now that's an interesting story," I grinned. "Tara, Jill and Carrie used to cut school every once in a while and go to Tara's uncle's hotel. They'd drink, gossip and watch movies. I believe it started becoming more than that on Tara's last birthday."

"What happened?" Tony asked.

"I don't know all the details, but I do know that Jill brought some of her brother's porn movies," I answered. "All three of them were either having problems with their boyfriends or currently not seeing anyone. They watched the movies, made fun of men in general and got pretty drunk. Afterward they went in the hot tub."

"Oh man!" Tony said. "I love hot tubs!"

"They were so excited from the movies that they decided not to wear their bathing suits," I said.

"What happened next?" Robbie asked.

"I never got the details, but use your imagination," I replied.

"Oh damn!" Robbie groaned. "I wish they filmed it!"

"No such luck," I grinned. "And yes, I asked!"

"Oh great!" Brian cried in exasperation. "How the hell am I supposed to beat that for Tara's next birthday?" We looked at him and laughed.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm sure you'll come up with something."

"I'm willing to help out," Robbie put in. "All you have to do is ask!"

"What about you?" Tony asked me. "When did you get involved?"

"The first day of my suspension, after the fight with Jimmy and his goons," I replied. "Carrie, Tara and Jill were having another one of their cut days and since I was already out of school they invited me along."

"You mean you got to be with all three of them?" Brian asked in amazement.

"I don't think it was planned," I said, trying hard not to grin from ear to ear. "It just sort of happened."

"Wow!" Robbie cried. "If I had known being suspended would involved two days of sex with some of the hottest girls in school, I would have found a way to get suspended years ago!"

"You and me both," Tony said.

"I wonder what's taking the ladies so long?" Brian asked.

"I wouldn't worry about it," I smiled and then decided to hint to him what Carrie told me earlier. "I think you're going to have an extra special night. That is, if you don't blow it!"

"What could be more special than what's already planned?" Robbie asked. Brian was frowning deep in thought. I saw when it hit him. He started grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh wow!" he cried. "Finally!"

"What?" Robbie asked.

"None of your business," I teased. Robbie turned to Brian, but he didn't answer either.

"Hello boys, tired of waiting?"

It was Carrie's voice we heard from the top of the stairs. All four of us looked up at the same time, and all four of our jaws dropped to the floor. She was standing there in black see-through body stocking that showed her body off to perfection. Her golden hair was out of the braids she wore to the prom and looked a little wild. I was sure it was intentional. Her makeup was different too. I can't really explain it, but she looked even sexier than usual. I felt my cock hardening as I stood there. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

"You really are a lucky shit," Robbie said to me.

"Don't I know it," I grinned. "But then again, tonight I'm guessing we all are."

"I must be in Heaven!" Tony groaned.

"Amen!" Brian added.

"You can come upstairs now," Carrie said, enjoying the attention she was getting from all four of us. "The other ladies are ready to. Feel free to go into any room, but the last one of the left. Brian, Tara is waiting for you there."

"See you later!" he said quickly and literally sprinted up the stairs and past Carrie.

"Did you tell him?" she asked me.

"I may have hinted," I grinned. She shook her head.

"The rest of the ladies are willing and waiting for you all up here," Carrie said, but then smiled sexily and added, "Well, maybe not waiting, but certainly willing!" The three of us quickly climbed the stairs. We weren't as fast as Brian, but we made good time.

"Jill?" Tony asked as he reached the top.

"Last door on the right," Carrie answered.

"Tina?" Robbie asked. Carrie pointed to the door closest to the stairway. He went to it quickly and opened it. I didn't see Tina, but I heard Robbie exclamation.

"And how about you?" Carrie asked. "Who do you want to join?" I pulled her into a kiss before answering.

"You," I finally said, feeling her breasts through the body suit.

"You can have me any time," she smiled.

"I know!" I cried. "Isn't it great!" Carrie looked at me and laughed, but then she hugged me tight.

"Maria and Deana are in the master bedroom," she said. "There's a hot tub there. It's not big enough for everyone, but I expect that we'll all be ended up there eventually. Why don't we go join Jennifer? She's alone and probably getting nervous."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Why not?" my girlfriend answered with a shrugged. "She seems to be over the thought of trying to steal you."

"Not possible," I smiled.

"I know," she said, looking at me seriously. "And it scares me a little. I've never trusted anyone like I do you. You'd better not leave me ever! It will break my heart!"

"Don't worry," I said with equal seriousness, but then smiled and added, "You're stuck with me forever."

"Good!" she grinned. "In that case, lets go find Jennifer and have some fun. I didn't have anything for her to wear, so she still in her prom dress."

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I asked.

"You mean with it being the three of us and not just her and you?" Carrie asked. I nodded. My girl shrugged. "I wasn't kidding. I'm not letting her touch you unless she's willing to share."

"Okay, but take it slow," I smiled. "Everyone knows you're a man eater, but she may not have figured out the same is true for women!"

"Very funny," Carrie said, looking only moderately amused.

My blond haired goddess led me to the last bedroom. She opened the door and entered. I followed. Jennifer turned from a nearby window and literally jumped at our entrance. She looked down right scared. Carrie took one look at her and sighed.

"Oh brother," my girlfriend said, and then despite what she said only moments earlier added, "Maybe I should wait to join you for a little while."

"No!" Jennifer said, obviously still nervous. "He's your boyfriend. If anything is going to happen, then I want you here."

"Why don't you two talk for a few minutes," I said. "I'll be right back."

I slipped out of the door and back down the stairs. I poured all three of us another drink. Poor Jennifer really seemed to need it. I walked back up the stairs carefully. I could hear some of the others already going at it. Tina's cries were particularly distracting as I passed her and Robbie's room.

"Later," I promised myself and moved on. I pushed open the doorway to the room where Carrie and Jennifer were. I expected to see them standing and talking. I figured that by now Carrie had gotten the girl past her initial fear.

They were both sitting on the bed. Jennifer still had her gown on, but she looked a lot more relaxed. I handed then both their drinks and sat on a nearby chair. It was obvious to me that Carrie was having fun trying to seduce the girl. Jennifer's eyes occasionally strayed to Carrie's body. I couldn't blame her. My girl looked amazing in the body stocking.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Carrie asked suddenly. Jennifer stiffened slightly, but didn't leave the bed.

"No," she answered softly.

"You have very nice lips," Carrie said, licking her own and staring at Jennifer's.

"So do you," the pale blond almost whispered.

Carrie didn't bother to say anything else. She just slowly shifted onto the bed until her lips were only inches from Jennifer's. I wasn't surprised when she stopped and stared into the other girl's eyes. I knew my girl. She wanted Jennifer to take the last step.

"You've done this before?" the pale blond asked. She already knew the answer and was obviously stalling.

"Yes, plenty of times," Carrie answered. "But not with you. I can't stop myself from wondering what you taste like."

Jennifer still looked nervous. I could almost see her thoughts as they flew through her head. I smiled when I saw her come to a decision. I didn't worry about what it was. No one could walk away from what my girl was offering!

Their lips barely brushed at first, but Carrie was patient and Jennifer slowly grew comfortable. She kissed Carrie again and this time their lips touched, but still Jennifer hesitated. It was like she was waiting for something bad to happen. Nothing did and on the third kiss she sighed and fell into my girl's arms. I could see Carrie smile as she returned Jennifer's kiss.

"That looks so hot!" I said, chancing distracting Jennifer. I needn't have worried. I could see the moment when the girl's mouth fell open. Carrie took full advantage by slipping her tongue in. I felt my cock responding instantly.

I was a little surprised a few seconds later when Jennifer pulled away and turned toward me. She was smiling excitedly now, obviously over her initial fear.

"You want him to join us?" Carrie asked.

"Yes," Jennifer replied.

"Thank God!" I cried, causing both women to smile.

"Can you go downstairs and get us a refill on our drinks first?" Carrie asked.

"Sure," I smiled. "Just as long as you can get Jennifer out of her clothes while I'm gone." The two women exchanged a look.

"No problem," Carrie said, causing Jennifer to blush.

I went downstairs, got the drinks and returned as soon as I could. The two women were kneeling on the bed and kissing when I returned. Jennifer was naked. I took a moment to appreciate her body.

She was shorter than Carrie with a flat chest and a paler shade of blond hair. Her eyes were soft brown. Her thighs were a little thicker than you would expect, but that was okay because they were topped with a large and attractive ass.

Before tonight I would never have admitted it to Carrie, but I'd daydreamed about Jennifer's ass upon occasion. I wondered just how far she was willing to go? I knew I'd find out soon enough.

I handed them their drinks and started pulling off my clothes. Carrie smiled as she watched and downed her drink. Jennifer bit her bottom lips and did the same. Her eyes grew a little bigger when my pants hit the floor. Carrie reached out and grabbed my cock through my underwear.

"He's very nicely built," my girlfriend said, showing off my harden cock to Jennifer.

"I'll say!" the girl cried.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Carrie asked.

"No," Jennifer replied. "But that doesn't mean I'm ready for something that big!"

"Thanks!" I grinned. "You're doing my ego wonders."

"Your welcome," Jennifer giggled nervously, and then shook her head and added, "I still can't believe I'm here and doing this!"

"Sharing Joel with me?" Carrie asked.

"That," Jennifer replied. "And what's going to happen later with everyone else! I've only been with two guys before this and I doubt I'm ready for tonight."

"Don't worry," I smiled, leaning forward and taking a moment to kiss the girl. "You are."

"Jimmy and who else?" Carrie asked in curiosity. "You slept with Jimmy and who else?"

"Actually," Jennifer grinned. "I never slept with Jimmy."

"You didn't miss much," Carrie shrugged.

"I expect not," Jennifer said. "He was tiny compared to Joel."

"How do you know?" I teased.

"I said I didn't sleep with Jimmy," Jennifer blushed. "I didn't say we didn't do anything."

"Unlike you," Carrie said. "Jimmy's much more into receiving than giving."

"I like to receive too," I laughed.

"How about we make a deal?" my girlfriend offered, handing me her now empty glass. "You give to Jennifer and receive from me?"

"And then later," Jennifer said, handing me her glass as well. "You give to Carrie while receiving from me."

"Deal!" I laughed, put the glasses on the end table and got into the bed. I lay down on my back and waited. It didn't take long for Carrie to climb between my legs and start licking my cock. I saw Jennifer watching. It made my cock stiffen even more!

"You know," Carrie said after a few minutes. "He can't give unless you get closer."

"How?" Jennifer asked.

"Straddle his face," Carrie answered. "He likes to feel a woman's thighs on either side of his head."

"Really?" the girl asked.

"Try me," I grinned. "Face Carrie so you can watch what she's doing."

Jennifer moved tentatively. She climbed into the bed and straddled me, but she didn't seem comfortable until my tongue touched her pussy. After that she gasped out and settled quickly. I worked her pussy lips for a while and then drove my tongue deep a couple of times.

"Oh yes!" she cried out.

Jennifer's pussy was sparsely covered in her pale blond hair. It was thickest near her opening and it turned a little darker when wet, and by this point it was soaked! She tasted wonderful and I went about enjoying it as much as possible. It didn't take her long to cum the first time.

"Wow! That's so hot!" Carrie said, taking a moment to watch as Jennifer's orgasm took her. "I hope you don't mind, but after seeing that I can't wait!"

I frowned, but then smiled when I felt her shift onto the bed. I heard a brief tearing of something that could only be Carrie's body stocking. A moment later I felt her pussy sink down on my cock. It felt just as good as always! I lifted my head and drove my tongue deeply into Jennifer in my excitement. The girl fell forward, still recovering from her orgasm.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,281 Followers