Joel and Carrie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, but sighed when she saw I clearly wasn't buying it and added, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the mood. I came here because I like the walk in shower, but for some reason when I turned on the water, I found myself wondering when my parents last used the shower together."

"Don't apologize. You've been through a lot," I said. My mind raced for something else to say, but I was at a loss. I decided the best option was to be quiet and let her talk.

"Not me, my mother," Tina said. "And I guess my father too, but I'm more worried about mom. I'm pretty sure my father is already dating, but mom isn't seeing anyone yet. She's been alone for a long time. Even before she and dad broke up, they weren't getting along well."

"Do you think she's ready to date yet?" I asked.

"Not yet," Tina said thoughtfully. "I mean, she's losing weight and has changed her hair style, but I think she's doing it more to feel better about herself then out of any desire to attract men."

"That's not a bad thing," I offered.

"No, it's not," Tina replied. "But mom's not having any fun, and if anyone deserves it, it's her."

"Give her time," I said. "You're mom is strong. She'll be fine eventually."

"I just don't want her to be alone." I saw the tear slip down Tina cheek and pulled her into a hug. There was nothing sexual about it despite the fact that both of us were naked. She cried, but only briefly. Tina pulled back and wiped her eyes.

"I wouldn't worry about your mom being by herself," I said, making Tina look at me and smiling slowly. "Bridgette is a beautiful woman. They'll be droves of men circling once she ready to date."

"Bridgette is it?" my friend asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's what she said to call her," I shrugged innocently, but my smile turned into a grin.

"Don't even think about it!" Tina laughed despite the fact that not all her tears were dry. "Mom couldn't handle you! I can barely handle you!"

"That's not the way I remember it," I grinned. "But that's not really where I'm going with this. I was thinking more of my father."

"And my mother?" she asked, clearly surprised. Tina knew my father. She and Robbie had probably been over hundreds of times through the years, but I had no idea of her opinion on my pop.

"It's a thought," I shrugged. "Carrie and he met and talked for real for the first time this morning. They got along pretty well, and Carrie being Carrie, she told him she was going to find someone for him. Pop wasn't thrilled at first, but in the end she had him laughing and telling her that he preferred redheads."

"My mom is strawberry blond, not a redhead," Tina frowned. I could see her mind working before she finally shook her head and sighed. "I don't think it will work. I like your pop and honestly, I think he might be good for mom, but you've seen them together before. They're friendly, but there's no spark. I doubt either of them is interested in each other that way."

"Too bad," I said realizing that Tina was probably right. I was going to drop the subject altogether, but I decided to see if I could get her to laugh again. "I guess that means that Bridgette is stuck with me. Well, me and Carrie. You know I don't do anything without her."

"Stay away from my mother!" Tina cried, but she was grinning again. She knew I was just joking.

"Well, I could be persuaded to leave her alone," I said meaningfully. "For the right price." Tina laughed, which was the whole point of me saying it to begin with. "You willing to pay?"

Okay, just because I was joking, it didn't mean I wouldn't take the payment. Tina was a beautiful girl and Robbie was lucky to have her. He knew it too. The funny part was that for the longest time she didn't. It took Robbie, Carrie and I to convince her last year.

"If I must," she sighed melodramatically. I thought about cackling manically and rubbing my hands together, but it would have been way over the top and so unlike me. So instead, I let Tina see my desire for her as I took a long look at her body once more.

Her breasts were largish and shaped differently than Carrie's. They hung slightly to either side. The areolas covered a surprising percentage of the surface area. I couldn't wait to feel them against my face and in my mouth.

"I guess the way you're looking at me means that I must," she smiled, her eyes showing a glimmer of her own excitement. Tina entered the shower and left the door open for me as she started to wash.

I noticed that she'd worked out since going to college. Tina's body was more defined and there was no arguing that her stomach was tighter, not that it had ever been oversized. Thankfully, her ass was just as appetizing as I remembered.

"It's not that I don't appreciate a man looking at me the way you are," she eventually said, shaking me from my admiration. "But you're letting a draft in."

"Bull," I grinned as I got into the shower and closed the door. "You're just worried that Stephanie and Gwen might kill Robbie if you leave them alone too long."

"They are something else, aren't they?" Tina said, shaking her head. "And don't forget Carrie. She's an even bigger man killer than they are!"

"She is, isn't she?" I laughed, putting some shampoo into my hands and beginning to wash Tina's long strawberry blond hair.

The room was already pretty steamy. Tina obviously liked hot showers. I took my time with her hair before moving to the rest of her body. My friend had already washed most of it, but that didn't stop me from doing it again. Tina obviously enjoyed it almost as much as I did.

Our lips seemed to find each other when I was done without any prompting. I caressed her full breasts with one hand and rubbed her ass with the other. My cock was pressed against her stomach. I'm not sure which of us enjoyed the feeling more, but in the end it didn't matter. Our kisses became even more passionate as we teased each other's bodies.

"Joel, I want to you inside of me!" Tina moaned when she couldn't take it anymore. She caressed my cock and started stroking me slowly.

I kissed her roughly and then spun her toward the shower door. Tina pressed her tits against it and lifted her hips. I pushed into her with one long thrust. I was fucking her the same way Robbie had before.

"I love this position!" she moaned. It was one of my favorites as well. Frankly, I loved them all.

I rested my hand on the top of her butt as I continued to ride her from behind. I took my time despite both of our bodies' obvious need for release. I let my thumb drift slowly toward the crease in her backside. Tina lifted herself a little higher to give me better access. I gently pushed my thumb between her cheeks and along the edge of the opening. Tina kept shifting, trying to get my thumb inside of her. She strained once or twice, but I refused to give in.

"Stop teasing me!" she gasped. "You know what I want!"

"Yes, I do," I said huskily. I wanted to hold off just a little longer, but it was beyond me. I pushed my thumb against the opening to Tina's pale ass. There was resistance at first, but it only lasted a moment before my thumb slipped in. Tina gasped out, but didn't cum. I teased her ass while I continued to ride her pussy from behind.

"My God!" she groaned at one point. "I forget just how much of a difference there's between your cock and Robbie's. He feels amazing inside of me, but you're something else! You're so long and thick that I actually forget myself when you make me come."

"You mean like this?" I asked, thrusting my thumb as deep as it would go and slamming my cock in and out of her pussy with lightning fast strokes. My hips slapped against her full pale ass over and over again. It took only moments before she lost it.

"Cumming!" she gasped as her body shook in release. I'm not sure I made a conscious decision, but suddenly my thumb was no longer in her ass. My cock was. I shoved it deep and Tina cried out again, not making sense this time. I rode her through her orgasm and possible the one that followed. It was hard to tell because I was so focused on my own release. I had to hold her up at one point, but that was fine.

Tina had one hand down her front. I was sure she was playing with her pussy while I rammed her ass as hard as I could. I could feel my cum boiling as I fought to hold it back. It was a losing battle.

"Do it Joel!" Tina cried. "Cum in my ass! Fill me!" That was all it took. I grunted and lost the last of my control. I filled her ass with everything I had.

I was still inside of her when I was able to think again. Somehow we were both still on our feet. I looked through the glass door of the shower. I could barely make out our reflection in the steamed mirror above the sink.

Tina's breasts were crushed against the glass. They looked amazing! I remembered my earlier plan to feel them against my face and in my mouth. I was enjoying the sight so much that I almost missed the reflection of someone else in the mirror, almost. It was the other English coed, Stephanie. She was watching us through the mirror and playing with herself.

"Looks like we have company," I said, finally pulling out of Tina's pale ass and rinsing off. The strawberry blond looked up and smiled before doing the same.

"Take her to my room," Tina said. "I'll be right there."

I left the shower and found Stephanie leaning against the towel rack next to the shower. She was clearly close to losing it. I stopped her.

"Hey!" she cried in annoyance. I just laughed and pulled her mouth to mine.

Stephanie didn't fight me, but it took her a few moments to start enjoying my kisses. On the other hand, once she did she really got into it. I lifted her and carried her out of the master bathroom and toward the door. Stephanie wiggled free before we made it out and surprised me by pushing me hard. I fell onto Tina's mother's bed. The brunette followed me down.

"We should probably move this to Tina's room," I said, but the brunette wasn't listening. She was holding my cock with two hands and sucking on the head. Stephanie was clearly still excited from watching Tina and me in the shower. It made sense. I hadn't let her finish taking care of herself. I was about to try again when she spun around and planted her pussy on my mouth.

I tasted her and the first thing I noticed was an odd mix of her excitement and chlorine. She must have taken a dip in the pool after finishing with Robbie. Thankfully, the longer I licked the faster the chlorine taste disappeared. The next thing that surprised me was just how shapely her ass was considering its size. I found it very tantalizing.

Stephanie had a dark tuft of hair between her legs. I spread it and ran my tongue along the length of her pussy. She gasped and took more of my cock into her mouth. I wasn't fully hard yet, but I was getting there.

The English girls' small ass went well with the rest of her slim frame. I reached around and cupped it. I liked the way it almost fit in the palm of one hand. I drove my tongue deep into the brunette's pussy.

"Bloody hell!" she gasped before going back to my cock. She couldn't take all of my cock in her mouth, but what she could take felt pretty damn good.

I worked her pussy hard for a bit and then backed off. I did this over and over again, bringing her to the brink of orgasm without letting her actually have one. A person could only take so much of that, but Stephanie had less patience than most.

"Enough!" she cried as she pulled free of my cock and shifted until her hips straddled mine. She took my cock in her hands and lined it up with her pussy. It didn't look like it would fit, but she were very excited and based on her expression it better or she was going to hurt herself.

Stephanie rubbed the head of my cock up and down her opening a few times before sinking down on my cock. She was very tight, but that only made it feel better. I watched her move up and down until her tuft of dark hair pressed against my own.

"That's better!" she gasped, squeezing down on my cock.

"I can't argue that," I groaned.

"Well I can," Tina sighed from the bathroom door. "Joel, you were supposed to take her to my room."

"Don't look at me," I grunted, starting to thrust up into the brunette's vice like pussy. "She couldn't wait."

"I really couldn't!" Stephanie moaned. "At least not after Joel stopped me from finishing myself. Watching you two in the shower was so hot! I'm going to dream about the sight of Tina's tits against the glad door for years." She rested her hands on my chest and started bouncing slowly.

"Fine," Tina said, shaking her head. "But you're going to help wash the sheets before my mother gets home."

"Agreed," Stephanie got out. "But stop talking now! I need to concentrate. This bloody bloke is going to give me one of the best orgasms of my life. I just know it!" I thrust up extra hard. She gasped and then cried, "Bastard!" Yet, despite that she obvious liked how it felt.

"That sounds like Joel." Tina moved toward us. She smiled at me before leaned over and kissed the brunette. She also buried my face in her heavy tits. Tina knew how much I liked it when she did that.

I let go of Stephanie and took hold of my strawberry blond friend's full breasts. I kissed and licked, tasting them and teasing her nipples. Stephanie continued to bounce on my cock. I couldn't get all of Tina's areola into my mouth, but just trying was more than enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm.

"I thought we'd find you all here." I couldn't see who had entered the room, but the speaker was obviously Carrie.

"Having fun Joel?" Robbie voice asked. I didn't bother answering. He just laughed.

"Isn't his cock amazing?" Gwen asked her fellow Englishwoman.

"Shut up! I'm close!" Stephanie cried in frustration.

It was time to finish her. I let go on Tina's breasts and reached for the brunette's small, but shapely hips. My friend understood. She moved back, letting me see Stephanie's face as her orgasm threatened. It also let me see the other three as they joined us on the bed.

Carrie kissed me before reaching where the brunette and my body touched. I felt her fingers against my cock briefly before she started rubbing Stephanie's clit. The English girl gasped and Carrie took a moment to kiss her as well.

Robbie had Tina on the bed next to me now. She had her legs spread wide as she accepted her lover willingly. He was drilling into the strawberry blond pussy hard and deep, obviously trying to catch up to us. I doubted he'd make it.

Gwen's eyes locked on my cock and her friend's pussy briefly before she shook her head once and moved toward the bathroom. I guess she wanted a shower. Carrie could obviously use one as well, but she wasn't going anywhere until Stephanie was done cumming.

"Oh yes!" Stephanie cried, doing exactly that. She squeezed down on my cock hard.

"Don't cum!" Carrie cried, surprising me.

"But I'm so close!" I groaned.

"Joel, for me? Please?" Carrie asked. "I need some relief! Robbie finished with Stephanie and then came in and took care of Gwen again. No one's taken care of me yet."

"We can't have that!" I growled, fighting down my orgasm. I also pushed the lithe brunette English girl off my cock. I pulled my Golden Goddess on top of me in Stephanie's place. I thrust up into her and she fell forward on my chest. We kissed as she started riding me.

"Robbie!" Tina cried, but her tone was laughing. "How could you not take care of Carrie before bringing her up here? You go help Joel with her right now!"

"Yes dear," Robbie laughed. There was some shifting on the bed before I saw Robbie over Carrie shoulder. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I reached out and pulled my girl's ass cheeks apart, giving him full access.

"Oh yes!" Carrie cried when he thrust his cock deep into her ass. I saw her expression and smiled. I loved her and the look of pure pleasure on her face only made me feel better. Robbie and I took turns thrusting in and out of her. Carrie kissed me like mad as her orgasm built. It didn't take her long to cum with two cocks in her at once. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're welcome," Tina said, but then laughed and added, "Now move! It's my turn."

It would have taken Carrie some time to get over her orgasm enough to move. Tina wasn't willing to wait. She and Stephanie helped my Golden Goddess shift off of me. Robbie's girl quickly took mine's place. Tina sat on my cock and fell forward. She held her own ass open for Robbie.

"Mmmm," she said as her lover pushed into her ass slowly. "You both have no idea how much I've wanted to do this again!"

It took Tina a while to actually cum, or at least it seemed that way. It might have been because I was once again fighting my own orgasm. I held off as best I could, but I actually came first. I thrust up through her strawberry blond thatch and into her pale skinned pussy one last time before filling it with cum. I felt Robbie lose it as well. He came in his girl's ass. Thankfully, Tina lost is right after him.

"Wow," Stephanie said, shaking her head. "How long before you two recover enough to do that again?" Robbie and I exchanged a look and laughed. He also helped Tina off of me and hugged her close. She cuddled into him.

"Not for a while," Carrie said. "Why don't you go join your friend for a bit?" Stephanie looked disappointed, but she nodded in understanding and moved to the bathroom. Carrie shifted next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"They're insatiable," Robbie grinned once the four of us were alone. "Both of them."

"You're going to have to tell us how all this started," Carrie smiled. "But not right now. I'm tired."

"Why don't you two go use my room?" Tina offered. "If I know Stephanie and Gwen, they'll be back in here soon. Thank God they're only staying for a couple of weeks!"

"I'm glad we're home and Joel can help," Robbie joked. "I don't think I can keep up with those two on my own."

"Yeah, I see how tough it's been on you," Tina snorted, causing everyone to laugh. Carrie caught my eye when we were done. I knew what she wanted.

"I think we'll take you up on the offer of your room Tina. Thanks." Carrie smiled and nodded in agreement as she shifting off my shoulder. I stood and helped her up. "Do you mind if we use the shower in the other bathroom first?"

"More laundry," Tina sighed, but then nodded. Carrie took a moment to lean over and kiss the strawberry blond. Robbie and I shared another grin. We were two of the luckiest guys on the planet and we knew it.

Carrie and I actually showered reasonably quickly. I was good and kept my hands to myself. So was my girl. It wasn't easy for either of us despite how tired we were. This was our first full day together since getting back from college.

"That was unexpected," I said once we were in Tina's bed. The sheets were clean and it felt very nice to have Carrie's warmth next to me.

"But enjoyable," my girl added.

"Yes, but with everything that's going on, I'm not sure it was smart," I sighed. "Oh, I was as into it as you, but we really have to be more careful and slow down a little. We don't even know those girls. I mean, I don't think Stephanie and I exchanged more than a few words before we were in bed together."

"Robbie and Tina know them," Carrie shrugged.

"I know," I said, not even sure what I was trying to say. "I just don't want things to get out of hand like last summer. If this ever got out..."

"It won't," my girl interjected. "And even if it does, so what? It's nobody's business but ours."

"That's rational hasn't worked with your mother so far," I sighed.

"Oh please don't bring her up! Not now," Carrie snapped. "Let's just enjoy the moment." I looked at my Golden Goddess in silence for a moment. I saw the strain in her expression. I decided that she deserved a respite from everything that was happening at home.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers