Joel and Carrie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

"You could never do that," I said confidently. Carrie smiled brightly.

"I know," she said. "But just in case, I don't plan on taking any chances."

"What's does that mean?" Jennifer asked.

"It means," my girl began with one of her most sexy smile. She looked at me and finished answering Jennifer's question. "That tonight is going to be very tiring for poor Joel. He going to see and feel all those things he's been missing. I may not be able to accept other people joining us anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't satisfy his needs all on my own."

"Now I'm jealous," Jennifer sighed, but she was smiling happily for us.

"Don't be," Carrie said, turning to her friend. "We still have time to get you a man before we leave."

"What?" Jennifer cried. Carrie grinned widely.

"I think it's time we went back to Francine's," she said cryptically. I knew exactly what she was thinking. I wasn't sure it would work, but it was worth a try.

"I hope they let us in," I said.

"They will," Carrie said confidently. "I'm sure Sean hasn't stopped thinking about Jennifer since our last visit."

"No way!" the pale blond cried, finally catching on.

"Yes way," Carrie said calmly. "You two hit it off so quickly that I'd call it love at first sight."

"Don't bother denying it," I put in. "It was obvious."

"I can't..." Jennifer began.

"You can and you will," my girl interjected. "We'll get there just before the dinner rush so you'll have some time to talk to him. Go get ready."

"I am not..."

"Stop fighting it. You know you want to go and see him. It's probably been driving you crazy since you two met. Let's go get you ready. Do you think he's a 'girl next store' type or the 'sexy vixen' type?"

I had a hard time not laughing. Poor Jennifer was in over her head. Carrie was in full match maker mode and there was nothing the pale blond could do to stop the inevitable, not that I think Jennifer wanted to stop it. She was just a little stunned by how quick my girl was moving.

"He likes the Jennifer type," I put in. "I wouldn't change anything from her normal look."

"Good point," Carrie said thoughtfully. "We'll just touch up your hair and makeup. Maybe change your clothes to something nicer."

I watched as they disappeared out of the room. Jennifer obviously liked Sean, but was too frightened to visit him on her own. I hoped what my girl was planning would work out. A lot depended on Sean. On the other hand, being totally selfish for a moment, I grinned from ear to ear because Carrie was finally acting like herself again. I hadn't forgotten her promise about what she was going to do once we were alone. I was looking forward to it, but not just for the great sex. Carrie was my life and I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to make her happy.

"Wow," I said when they came back into the room twenty minutes later. "Sean doesn't have a chance." I wasn't sure what exactly Carrie had done to the pale blond, but she looked all Jennifer and even more sexy than usual.

"You think?" Jennifer smiled.

"He knows," Carrie answered for me. "Now let's go before you get cold feet."

Jennifer was actually pretty cute on the ride over. She was clearly nervous and she tended to ramble when that happened.

"This is a mistake!" she insisted. "He'll never go out with me after the announcement I made. And even if he was willing to, what would I say to his mother?"

"Don't worry," I put in. "I'm betting his uncle Ian will help. He likes you."

"I'm not sure I can survive his 'help'," Jennifer sighed, causing me to laugh.

"Jen," Carrie said, trying to calm the girl down. "I have a feeling about you two and they're seldom wrong, but you'll never know if you don't try."

"And if it doesn't work out," I said, unable to hide my grin. "I'm betting his uncle would love to go out with you."

"That's terrible!" Jennifer cried, but she also laughed. Carrie just rolled her eyes.

We walked into the restaurant and Ian was the first to spot us. He saw how nervous Jennifer was and smiled.

"Welcome," he said as we walked to the bar and sat down.

"So I guess this means we're not getting kicked out," I sighed.

"Don't be so sure," Ian replied. "You're just lucky Francine is off tonight and I'm in charge."

"Is Sean here?" Jennifer asked.

"In the back," he replied. "Dealing with the chef."

"That doesn't sound good," Carrie smiled as we ordered drinks.

"Inna is a Russian spitfire and a real pain in the backside, but she's also the best cook in town after my sister-in-law," Ian replied as he handed us our drinks. "I don't have the fortitude to deal with her when she's in one of her rants. I leave that to Sean and my sister-in-law."

"Francine isn't your sister?" I asked in surprise. They were both tall redheads and Sean looked a lot like his uncle.

"No," he replied with a smile. "But it's a common assumption. My twin brother Patrick and Fran were inseparable almost from the start. We've known each other since we were kids. We went to a small school and were the only three redheads in the class. People used to think we were triplets. Fran and Patrick were married young and despite some hard times were happy, at least until Patrick passed."

"I'm sorry." Carrie reached out and touched his hand trying to comfort him. He understood. He used his other hand to pat hers before pulling away.

"Me too, but that was a long time ago, almost twelve years." He shook his head and smiled once more. "I thought Francine was crazy when she decided to open this restaurant."

"But you helped her anyway," Jen smiled, knowing it was the truth.

"She's a very stubborn woman and she'd sunk Patrick's life insurance money into this place. What choice did I have?" he shrugged. "Thankfully, she's very good at what she does. Now, what will you have to drink?" He obviously had shared more than he planned.

We ordered and waited for Sean to come out of the kitchen. It seemed to be taking him an inordinate amount of time. At one point the door opened and a waiter came out. We could hear someone yelling in the back until the door shut again.

"That would be Inna," Ian grinned. "It's going to be a while. She's in full rant."

"Carrie, l need to use the restroom. Do you want to come?" Jen asked. She sounded nervous. I guess the waiting wasn't helping.

"Sure," my girl replied. They were only gone for a minute or so when Sean came out of the kitchen.

"How did it go?" Ian asked his nephew, drawing him over.

"Fine," Sean said, but then gave his uncle a look and added, "I know you two don't get along, but must you always do your best to irritate her?"

"I love listening to her yell with that accent," Ian laughed. "Sometime, on a really good day, I can even get her to switch to Russian!"

"You're never going to grow up, are you?" Sean sighed, but he was smiling.

"You're grown up enough for both of us," his uncle retorted. It was right about then that Sean saw me, or probably recognized me.

"Hello," he said, glancing around the room. I smiled, guessing that he was looking for Jen.

"Hi," I replied, taking a sip from my glass. "She'll be out here in a minute."

"Who?" he asked.

"You know who," his uncle snorted. Sean blushed, but didn't respond at first.

"Look," I said, worried about how this was going to go based on his reaction. "It was pretty obvious that you and Jen hit it off the last time we were here. She's a friend of mine and she likes you. I don't want to see her hurt. If you're not interested or can't deal with what you heard last time then say so now. Don't lead her on."

"Sounds reasonable," his uncle put in. Sean looked back and forth between us. He started to open his mouth to reply when the ladies rejoined us. Sean took one look at Jen and seemed to freeze. He was clearly interested, maybe even a bit dumbstruck. The question was could he deal.

"Hello," Jen said tentatively.

"Hi," he replied. Carrie looked back and forth between the two and smiled slowly.

"You two talk," she said. "Joel and I are going to sit at a table and have some appetizers." I wasn't sure they heard her as they continued to look at each other. Ian rolled his eyes and winked at us as Carrie and I moved to a table. It was far enough away to give them their privacy, but close enough that we could be there for Jen if necessary. It didn't take long to realize it wasn't.

Carrie and I took out time eating and drinking. We didn't order a full meal since we weren't that hungry after the lunch we shared with Robbie and Tina. The place started to get crowded as it got later. We paid our bill and Ian returned with the change instead of the waiter.

"You two can go if you want," Ian said. "I'm sure Sean will make sure that Jen gets home safe. If not, I certainly will."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Let me just check with Jen first," Carrie said, standing and walking over to her. I couldn't hear what they said, but it was obvious that Jen wanted to stay and was okay with our leaving.

"They make a cute couple," Ian mused aloud.

"Yes, they do," I smiled. "I hope it works out."

"So, did you really have an orgy last summer?" he asked as if talking about the weather. He clearly wasn't being judgmental. In fact, he sounded almost wistful.

"I guess," I shrugged. "We had a party with some good friends. There was sex involved. If you want to call that an orgy, then so be it."

"I wish I had friends like that," he grinned. I couldn't help it. I laughed.

"How do you know you don't?" I joked. "Maybe they just need some prompting?"

"Now that's a thought," he said slowly.

"What are you two talking about?" Carrie asked as she rejoined us.

"Ian's wondering if any of his friends would be into an orgy," I replied succinctly. He seemed surprised by my answer. I guess he thought I wouldn't tell Carrie.

"Be careful," my girl frowned. "It's a lot of fun, but the repercussions can be a bitch."

"I'll bet," he said, shaking his head as he saw the hurt in Carrie's eyes. "I'm sorry for bringing it up. Francine says I've always been dirty old man, even when we were kids."

"No worries," I said, taking Carrie's hand. "I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon." I led her out of the restaurant and to the car. I waited until we were inside before I asked, "Are you okay?" I was worried that the brief conversation at the end with Ian ruined all the progress made today with Carrie.

"I'm good," she answered, squeezing my hand. "It still hurts when I think about it, but I'm over the worst of it."

"I'm here if you need to talk," I said, meeting her eyes.

"Aren't you always?" she asked rhetorically, smiling now. "How was I lucky enough to end up with you?"

"Luck had nothing to do with it," I replied with a grin. "You out and out seduced me."

"If I remember correctly, I failed miserably the first time. I had to get Tara and Jill to help," she joked back.

"No, you really didn't," I replied seriously. Carrie saw my expression and smiled warmly. She also let go of my hand and squeezed my leg as she leaned over and kissed me. It was one hell of a kiss!

"Wow!" I said when she finally let me up for air. "What was that for?"

"Cause I love you silly," she replied. "And it's time I prove it."

My golden goddess's eyes turned smoky with desire. I noticed that her hand was making its way up my thigh. I responded as you might expect. I pulled her to me for an even longer kiss.

"I love you too."

One of my hands held her neck while the other caressed one of her breasts. Carrie's left hand rested on my shoulder. The other completed the trip up my thigh. She squeezed my hardness in a way that sent shivers up my spine. I was just slipping my hand under her shirt when a car drove into the lot. Its headlights shined on us as it pulled in. Carrie and I separated quickly, but there was a hunger in both our eyes.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private," I sighed in regret.

"You think?" Carrie asked with a short laugh, but then she kissed me again. I was just about to forget myself and reach for her when she stopped and moved back to her side of the car. "Let's go."

I shook my head and tried to gather my thoughts as I started the car. It was a lot more difficult that you might expect. Carrie was still giving me those looks that drove me crazy. I pulled out of the spot and onto the road. I'd only gone about half a block before she reached out with her hand again and began rubbing my thigh.

"Don't!" I half laughed, half groaned. "I can't focus on driving when you do that!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she teased.

"It is if you don't want me to pull over right here and now," I retorted pointedly.

"Oh I do," she laughed. "But we'd better wait." She pulled her hand off my leg and turned on the radio.

She switched stations until she found a song she liked. She started singing along. At one point she saw me watching her and smiled contently. I was more relieved than you can imagine. I knew she wasn't completely over what happened with Tara, but she was getting there. I looked into her eyes and felt more content than I had in quite some time. The last few weeks were rough. I was happy to see her joy in life coming back. The fact that she still wanted to share that life with me reminded me of just of lucky I was to find her.

"Turn here!" Carrie cried suddenly, startling me from my thoughts. She was smiling in a way that let me know that she had something in mind. "No wait! Take me home first!"

"What going on?" I asked. Her smile grew. I shook my head when I saw it. She wasn't going to tell me. "You're in a mood."

"You have no idea!" she said, her smile turning into a grin. A moment later she grew suddenly serious and took my hand in hers. Her eyes met mine. "I love you. I know I haven't said it often enough lately, but I do."

"You don't have to say it. I know," I replied, squeezing her hand. "And I love you too." Our eyes locked and we shared a moment that might have lasted forever if I didn't need to watch where I was driving.

"Also," Carrie continued. "I'm done moping. Honestly, I'm still reeling from it all, but sitting at home and hiding from everyone isn't the answer."

"You had your reasons," I replied.

"Stop defending me to me," she laughed.

"I'll never stop defending you," I said seriously. "Not even from yourself." She saw that I was serious and gave me a loving look. There was something else in her eyes as well that I hadn't seen in a while. Carrie moved closer until her lips were right next to my ear.

"Even when I'm being a teasing bitch?" she whispered, knowing how sensitive my ears were.

"Even then," I replied, swallowing when I felt her hand on my thigh again.

"Joel," she said huskily. "Pull over!" I actually thought about it for a moment.

"Um Carrie, I'd love to, but we're on your block," I groaned. "And there's really no place to park where people won't see." Her tongue barely touched my ear. It caused a tingle to course down my spine. I actually started to pull over when she laughed and backed away.

"Don't you dare! My neighbors don't need any more ammunition for gossip!"

"Tease!" I groaned.

"So much for defending me," she said, laughing even harder.

I was too distracted by my desire for her to come back with a witty comment. A moment later it didn't matter. We had arrived at her house. I parked out front and started to reach for the keys to turn the car off. Carrie stopped me.

"Don't," my blond goddess said, giving me a look. "If you come in it will take forever for us to slip out again and I don't want that. Wait here. I'll be right back." She was gone before I could ask any questions.

Carrie took about ten minutes to return. It was just long enough for me to get control of myself again. I was extremely turned on and it was all my girl's doing. The best part was that I knew she was doing it on purpose.

"What's in the knapsack?" I asked as she reentered the car. She grinned and shrugged before tossing it into the back seat. Carrie then leaned over and gave me a kiss that destroyed any thoughts of control.

"Let's get going," she said, shifting back toward the passenger door. She knew me well enough to know it was time to stop teasing me.

"Where to?" I asked, my voice deep with desire.

"It's a surprise," she replied. "Just start driving."

We drove in silence. Carrie occasionally would tell me to turn, but that was all she said. I had no idea where we were going. The truth be told, I was more focused on her than the road. My girl took out her phone and sent a quick text.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Just letting your father know you won't be home tonight," she replied. "I told my parents not to expect me either."

"That sounds promising," I smiled.

"Oh, it is," she laughed. "It is. Now stop gawking at me. You're going to miss the entrance."

I looked back to the road and grinned when I saw the hotel. It was Tara's uncle's place. It was where Carrie and I were first together.

"Aren't we banned from here?" I grinned.

"Let's hope they don't recognize us," Carrie replied. "Now let's go in and get a room. I want one with a hot tub!"

"Yes dear," I laughed, parking the car. We went in together. "You wait over there. They might not recognize me, but no one forgets you once they see you." Carrie rolled her eyes, but complied. We both knew it was the truth. My girl was a golden haired goddess and one of the truly beautiful people. People stared at her all the time. I didn't blame them.

This was the first time I was paying for a room here and it was more expensive then I imagined. Part of it had to do with wanting a hot tub. Those only came with the suites, but I didn't hesitate. I had a feeling that tonight was going to be one of those unforgettable ones. Thankfully, pop had cosigned for a credit card. I had some money on me, but not enough to cover the room.

"No problems?" Carrie asked as I rejoined her.

"None at all," I replied, taking her elbow and leading her to the elevators. "I guess I have a forgettable face."

"Not to me," she replied seriously. "You're handsome."

"Handsome?" I snorted. "I don't think so." I saw her about to argue. "Oh, I'm not saying I'm ugly or anything."

"Handsome," she insisted. "You underestimate yourself."

"Now who's defending someone against himself?" I laughed. "Don't worry. I'm comfortable with who I am. Besides, handsome or not, I have you."

"Yes, you do," she said, making it sound like a promise. We kissed as the elevator took us to our floor. Okay, we missed our floor and ended up back in the lobby, but neither one of us cared.

"Excuse us." There was another couple waiting for the elevator and we were blocking the entrance.

"Sorry," I said as Carrie and I broke apart.

"No big deal," the guy shrugged, but then his eyes bulged ever so slightly when he got a good look at my girl. I grinned. Carrie had that effect on guys, especially when she was in the mood and she was definitely in the mood right now. I shifted my eyes to see who he was with. As soon as I saw her I groaned.

"Hello Sandy," I said. She seemed equally surprised to see me.

"Joel," the short Asian girl replied. "Carrie."

"You know them?" the guy she was with asked. Thankfully, it wasn't Karl. Sandy was the gymnast from our school who ruined our Valentine's Day senior year. She freaked out and told the front desk what we were doing in one of the rooms.

"Yes," Sandy replied, looking away. I thought she was going to leave it at that, but then she took a deep breath and turned back. "I owe you two an apology. I was pretty innocent back then and your offer shocked me, but I shouldn't have told the front desk or people at school." Her omission surprised Carrie and my, but my girl recovered faster.

"You've changed," Carrie said slowly as she watched the small Asian girl.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers