Joel Gets Caught by His Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Joelle and Stacey.
3.3k words
4.58
167k
108

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second fictional story written for a fan about their sex life. If anyone else has a story they'd like written for them about fact or fictional events feel free to message me. As always please leave comments or constructive criticism so I can make your pleasure better!

*

The next few days went by without much happening. Joel was a bit ill at ease as Stacey hadn't broached the subject of their heated, lust filled night of debauchery, cross dressing and femdom. Every time he thought about it his little clitty would twitch and he'd reminisce about the feeling of that nice thick strapon pumping in and out of his tight ass pussy, but he was too nervous to do anything about it. Eventually, Friday morning finally rolled around. It had been a long, drawn out, three full days since Joel became Joelle and it was then Joel was awoken by a his wife.

"Sweety. Wake up darling I have to leave for my business trip." Stacey's sweet voice purred in his ear.

Joel mumbled and sat up brushing the sleep from his eyes. It was 5 am and his wife was going out of town for the weekend on a trip to Atlanta.

"However, I know you've probably been frustrated all week and I'm sure you've wanted to touch that pathetic little clitty of yours. That's why I'm leaving you with this gift."

She tossed a pair of lacey pink panties onto the bed and Joel instantly woke up.

"I want you to wear these all weekend. Don't touch yourself unless I tell you you can but have them on at all times. At work, in bed, whenever. I want my sissy feeling like the cute little slut she is at all times. Are we clear?"

Joel nodded his head and held the soft fabric in his hands.

"That's a good little slut. I'll call you tonight sweety." She kissed his forehead and walked out of the room leaving Joel erect and aching.

The morning started great for Joelle. She was eager to have at least some semblance of her true self as she slipped into the soft pink lace of the panties and pulled her pants up over them. Even with her man clothes on the outside she still felt like the sweet little slut she was on the inside, just by having them on. At the office Joelle's little clitty would twitch and jump every time she walked and could feel the fabric against her skin, or thought about someone catching her. As she was rounding a corner, enjoying the sexy feeling of her panties, she crashed right into one of the new accountants, Derek. His folders spilled from his hands and cascaded to the floor in a flurry of papers.

"Shit, I'm sorry man." Joelle mumbled as she dropped to her knees and began picking them up.

"It's fine... What the hell are you wearing man? Are those panties?" Derek almost yelled.

Joelle's shirt had come untucked when she'd bent to pick up the papers and her face went bright red now as she stammered out an excuse. "No... It's... Look me and my wife... well... We're spicing things up... you know in the bedroom? And, well she thought it would be hot if I wore a pair of panties to work... Just, shut up man, ok?"

"Hahaha, your wife makes you wear women's clothes? I mean, I get the whole spicing things up and all but... panties?"

"Whatever.... Just please don't say anything alright?"

"Yeah, sure Joel it's cool." Derek laughed again and took the papers leaving a beat red and throughly embarrassed Joelle standing in the hallway. Joelle trudged back to her desk feeling less excited and spent the rest of the day was staying out of peoples way.

It wasn't until late that night Stacey's call finally came through.

"Hey, my sweet Joelle how was your day? Did that little present make it oh so wonderful?"

"...It did, but at work I bumped into a guy and he saw that I had them on... and well..."

"He knows your a little sissy bitch then?"

"I'm... well he thought it, I'm sure."

"You didn't tell him you love wearing panties like a girl and being a sissy bitch?"

"I... No, I told him I did it for you. You know, to spice things up."

The anger that came out of Stacey next shocked Joelle and she jerked her head away from the phone as Stacey yelled. "For me? You're the sissy bitch that can't be satisfied like a real man, or satisfy a woman, so you have to be fucked in the ass like the slut you are. And you tell him I want you to wear panties?"

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Stacey really."

"You're fucking right you're sorry. You love wearing panties and being a slutty little girl don't you."

"Yes..."

"Yes what Joelle?"

"I love being a slutty girl, I love panties, I love being fucked like a bitch."

"Mmm." Stacey purred now, "That's what I want to hear. It gets me so wet thinking about you as my slutty little cunt. To use you as I please."

"Yes, please use me. Please I need it."

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Stacey moaned into the phone. "I'm touching my clit and the thought of fucking you is making me soak my panties. I'm going to fuck your mouth, fill it with hard cock. You want that don't you? Your mouth filled with throbbing cock."

"Yes, ohh yes I want that cock. I want to suck it and get it so wet."

"You want a nice thick monster, don't you baby?"

"Oh please, that's what I need. A big one Stacey."

"You want a real man's cock in your mouth, getting it lubed up to fuck that filthy hole of yours. That's what you crave isn't it?"

"I... I... Yes, yes that's what I want. I want a real man to come fuck me like the whore I am and use every bit of me. To fuck me and cum all over me and let me lick it all up. I need that." Joelle admitted defeatedly.

"Ohh fuck, you're so nasty my little slut!! I'm cummmminnngggg!!!" Stacey screamed into the phone as her orgasm rocked her body. "Ohh fuck, I love how hot this gets me!! Be a good little slut and wear those panties all weekend. Don't touch yourself though and if you're a good little girl I'll have a surprise for you Sunday night when I get home."

"I can't touch myself? All weekend?"

"Do it, and I won't ever touch that pathetic worm you call a dick again. Or that slutty pussy of yours either. Understand."

"Yes..." Joelle agreed meekly.

"Good." She said and hung up.

The next two and a half days were torture. Joelle's clit was practically hard the entire time and she was even leaking precum into her panties when she thought of all the ways Stacey could surprise her. Finally Sunday night rolled around and he got a text from Stacey.

Hey sweety, I hope you've been a good girl. I want you to go put that outfit on from last Monday and be waiting for me in our bed, ok? Try and look like the slut you are! I'll be home soon. Softest kiss. Stacey.

In an hour she was shaved, dressed in the sexy black thong and bra covered by a plaid school girls skirt and white oxford, with blond wig and makeup, topped with fire engine red lip stick. She looked like the epitome of a slut. As she lay there on her stomach with feet in the air and her long white socks and black 3 inch heels waving around, she heard the click of the front door. Stacey was home, but she wasn't alone. As she walked through the doorway into the bedroom she was trailed by a tall, younger looking guy who had an air of familiarity about him.

"Derek?!" Joelle cried.

"That's right sweety! Here's your surprise. After your little debacle at work Derek emailed me and asked if we'd like to take things a step farther. You did say this is what you wanted didn't you?"

"I... No, I..."

"Don't lie!" Stacey said raising her voice. "You want this cock and after you've deprived me of a real cock all these years with that pathetic clit of yours, it's time I got some as well."

As she finished her sentence she dropped to her knees and unbuckled Derek's pants. He was tall and lean and pretty fit. He had brown hair and sort of a hazel tint to his eyes. As his belt fell away Stacey fished out an already growing member from his pants. It looked absolutely gorgeous in his wife's hands Joelle thought. His cock was probably 7 inches hard and looked amazing. The soft pink skin and large vein running down the center looked so manly as it pulsed before his wife's mouth. She raised the tip to her lips and swirled her tongue around it, as if testing to see if she liked it. She must have because she looked right into Joelle's eyes and swallowed it to the hilt. Moaning as she took it into her mouth. Derek moaned too, throwing his head back as he relished the feeling of Joelle's wife's mouth on his cock. Stacey sucked it back to the tip and then down again. Each time she repeated the process Derek's cock seemed to come out harder and longer, until his cock stood long and proud. Joelle was practically drooling for a taste of his meat by this point and Stacey could tell.

"I think my girlfriend is ready for a taste of this wonderful cock."

"With pleasure." Derek replied as he walked over to where she laid on the bed and grabbed the back of her head. Joelle hardly had time to open her slutty lips before she was forced down onto Derek's throbbing monster. It tasted so good in her mouth. Salty and fleshy, she could practically feel the blood pulsing through it as her tongue swam over the length of it.

"That's my good little sissy cock sucker. You're loving the taste of a real man's cock aren't you?" Stacey said as she stripped down and joined them in front of the bed. Her hands replaced Derek's on the back of Joelle's head and she began forcing him down on his cock causing him to gag and choke.

"What's wrong little slut? Can't handle a real cock in your throat? Take that fucking dick sissy."

Derek was moaning as Joelle came up, wrapped her lips around the thick mushroom tip and then was forced down roughly to the hilt by Stacey. She was ready for it this time and allowed her throat to relax letting Derek slid all the way in and give Joelle a good throat fucking.

"Look at that sissy bitch Derek. She fucking loves the taste of your cock." Stacey removed her hands but Joelle just kept up the pace, diving and gulping Derek's thick love pole as deep as she could take it. She was in lust. There was no way she could get enough of his gorgeous cock. However, all too soon Stacey was pulling her off it and sliding up next to her on the bed. She laid on her back and motioned with her finger to Derek. Who with a grin climbed up and aimed his thick piece of meet at her soaking wet hole.

"Lover, can you be a good girl friend and help Derek slide his big dick in my tight pussy?" Stacey said in a low sweet voice.

Joelle, froze. He wasn't sure about this part. This was his wife, whether or not he looked like a girl or wanted to be fucked by that big thick piece of meat was irrelevant.

"Hurry, hurry. I need it in me now. I need a real cock Joelle."

"He didn't think, he grabbed it and guided it through the slick lips of his wife, watching her stretch to accommodate Derek's well endowed cock. As he watched Derek bury it to the point where his balls rested against her asshole he felt a twang of guilt, that this was his wife he was watching get fucked by another man, but at the same time he felt a large amount of jealousy. He wanted that cock in him. He wanted to be the one getting filled by the big pole. Stacey's moans pulled him from his thoughts, as her eyes rolled back and a look of pure ecstasy filled her face. Derek wasted no time plowing into her. Her knees were by her ears and he was driving himself deeper and deeper with every stroke. Stacey was practically pouring juice from her pussy as each thrust from that large intruder seemed to drive gallons out of her stretched cunt. His cock was slick with her juices and she was rocking and shaking under him as she grew closer to an orgasm already.

Joelle's pathetic dick had never given her an orgasm. He couldn't even really fill her up. It was the old hot dog down the hallway adage when his little dick tried to worm its way in there, but Derek had her stretched to the max and Stacey was in heaven.

"Joelle, come here and pinch my nipples." Stacey said between moans.

Joelle obediently crawled over to her. Feeling degraded and embarrassed that this guy he worked with was fucking his wife better then he could ever hope. His fingers found her tiny little buds and he grabbed them between his finger tips pinching hard like she liked.

"Ohh yes that's it baby. Just a little more and I'll cum. Ohhh my Joelle. You're going to love his dick! It's so much bigger then yours! I can't believe how full I feel. Honey it's so good. I can't believe I wasted all those years trying to fuck your little clit. OHHHH MY..... FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!" Stacey came loud and hard. Her body shuddering around Derek's thick pole. Her back lifted and she jerked as if having a seizure before coming back down and falling completely still; except for small shudders as Derek eased his throbbing cock from her well fucked pussy. When it was free it hung there, mighty and impressive, covered in the cum from Joelle's wife.

"I see you staring at it. You know you want to come suck your wife's cum off it. Just do it faggot."

"Do it," Stacey chimed in, "taste my cum you little slut. Taste it off a real man's cock."

Joelle crawled over Stacey before she made her way from the bed and took a real cock in her mouth again for the second time in her life. The taste of his wife's juices and Derek's cock mixed together was so arousing her clitty was instantly hard again in her panties. As she slurped and gobbled and fought to clean every inch of Derek's cock Stacey had returned and pulled Joelle's black thong aside to start lubing her ass pussy up for it's first true cock. Once she had two fingers inside the tight hole she was satisfied and commanded Joelle to turn around.

Awaiting Joelle, as she turned to Stacey was that big rubber phallus, willing and ready to penetrate Joelle's whore mouth. Stacey grinned down at him as she watched Joelle submissively suck the tip into her mouth without even being told.

"I thought you'd prefer two cocks to one you little slut!"

On the other end of the bed Derek had grabbed Joelle's hips and was stroking his cock with one hand in anticipation of penetrating that sissy ass. As he pressed the tip against the tight hole Joelle tried to look back but Stacey held her head down around her fake cock and forced her to keep sucking as Derek worked the tip in. It was bigger then the strapon and took a few moments of pressure before the tip popped in and Joelle was met with that mixed sense of pain and pleasure. She moaned around Stacey's cock and Derek began slowly thrusting in and out; with each in thrust driving in deeper and each out one pulling back till just the tip remained. After a few minutes Joelle's ass pussy had loosened up and Derek's thick phallus was now sliding smoothly back and forth, almost getting all 7 inches buried inside.

"Ohh fuck, you're such a tight little whore." Derek moaned as his balls slapped against Joelle's panty covered ones.

The longer Derek fucked her. The more Joelle wanted it. The feeling of that big, hot, thick cock throbbing in her bowels was making her more aroused than ever before. A real cock, barreling in and out of her. This was what she'd wanted, needed. She moaned around Stacey's fake cock with each thrust into her ass.

"Fuck her harder. She fucking loves this Derek. She's the filthiest kind of slut. Destroy that ass and make her the cock loving whore that she is. I want her to guzzle your cum down."

"Derek was moaning louder and his strokes in and out of that tight puckered hole were coming faster and faster. Joelle was fucking back in rhythm loving the feeling of that big cock filling her all the way till she thought she'd split in two. Her little clitty was rock hard and as she reached back to find it, just the touch caused it to explode in her panties. Waves and waves of her girly cum filled them and her ass clenched tight around Derek's cock. He pushed himself all the way inside her and instantly Joelle could feel his cock throb as pulse after pulse of hot cum filled her bowels. The feeling of that hot jizz filling her love hole was so erotic. She needed this. She would need a cock for the rest of her life. It was just too sexual, too erotic to not get fucked by a man with an over powering cock. She leaned forward, Stacey's strapon long forgotten during her orgasm, and fell on the bed face down. Derek's cock slipped easily from her cum coated hole with a wet pop.

She could hear Stacey's voice coming through her post orgasm haze, "Sweety, I know you just had the best fuck of your little slutty life but you have a job to do. That big beautiful cock isn't going to clean itself."

Derek walked to the other side of the bed and kneeled down by her face. His softening cock inches from her lips and coated in his cum and her ass pussy juice. Without hesitation Joelle leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth savoring the salty, musky mixture of tastes.

"Mmmmmm. That's so hot watching my little slut get fucked and then clean up her big man." Stacey said as she stroked the side of Joelle's face while she sucked Derek's cock clean. Once finished Derek rose to get dressed. Stacey got up and crawled down to Joelle's ass where Derek's cum had started leaking out. She slide two finger easily into the her hole and scooped out a large glob of cum.

"Don't forget to clean this up too." She said as she forced her fingers into Joelle's mouth, letting him suck and lick them clean before collecting more for her to eat. As Joelle was slurping down the cum from her ass Stacey turned to Derek who was making his way to the door.

"If you ever want to come back just let me know and we'll make plans. Once with that cock was not enough! I have years of dealing with Joelle's tiny prick to make up for and she obviously loved it as well!"

"You'll be hearing from me soon."