Joe's Audition

Story Info
Joe auditions for a Porn star job.
7.9k words
4.52
37.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull out your dick and get it hard!" Her blatant command took me by surprise, but then again I was "in training" to become a porn star. I glanced at the room full of people, several guys just like me standing in line at the Vegas convention center Adult Film Expo. Not sure what to do, I hesitated. If I did what the buxom blonde had requested there was a good chance that I would be in violation of several local ordinances, not to mention societal norms. But I was standing in the line of guys who were auditioning for a role in a porn movie, and of course that would involve nudity. So I glanced around and saw that everyone was looking at me as if to say, "well, are you or aren't you?"

Let me say here and now that this was a bad idea.

I'm not the guy who wants to pull out his dick so everyone can look at it appreciatively and admire the long shaft, the pulsing head, and the creamy pre-cum glistening on the tip. "Oh my, what a extraordinary penis you have Joe! Let me slide it into my moist pouty lips please!"

No, this was simply a pure moment when I experienced a total loss of judgement and impulsively decided to join the queue for the "Be a porn star" booth at the expo.

It was a hot day, of course. Hell, we were in Vegas, right? And I was pretty buzzed from the booze. Vegas, again! And I had decided to slip into the Adult Film Expo instead of attending the annual accounting convention which my company had paid for me to attend. Let's see - hot girls showing porn vs. boring guys talking about tax code - which to chose? Duh!

As i strolled through the convention center, I was amazed by the artistic silicone displays at the various booths. "Kara's Playground" had some impressive boobs in lime green bikini's, "Raunchy Ranch" was resplendent in the use of pasties to show off what must be D cup heaven, and of course the "Playtime" grotto was filled with babes who really showed some unique style in the application of baby oil!

Needless to say, my arousal was peaked when I came into view of the large booth at the end of the concourse which had the large banner "Be a Porn Star!" My eyes were fixed on the three lovely ladies at the table, all in tasteful lingerie which left little to the imagination. But my imagination was not to be daunted so easily. It went into overdrive as I imagined myself standing like a Roman emperor with the attention of the trio fixed on my manhood, moaning in pleasure as I satisfied each girl with my rigid shaft.

So, throwing that little voice of reason into a tightly locked trunk, I gamely strode up to the table and in a very suave manner announced my intentions, "Um, I would like to, um, try out for the part please," I said. I'm pretty sure I did not squeak as I said it, although there may have been some giggles from the table at that point.

The brunette in front of me looked up and fixed me with an appraising stare. Oh, shit! I recognized her. She was on some of my favorite porn sites. Instantly I could picture her perfect breasts bouncing up and down as she rode some studs cock with her hair flung back and her screams of pleasure as she said, "Oh God! I'm cumming! Oh yes. Yes! YES!"

Much more sedate now, she simply looked at me and I could tell that she was not impressed. I mean, what kind of fool was I to think that she would want to have sex with a wimp like me?

I was just about to turn away with sheer humiliation when she spoke to me sternly, "Look stud, you want to be a porn star?"

I nodded.

"Well it's not about how big you are - it's about how much control you have" she said with a bored California accent. Her two friends at the table looked over at me and nodded gravely as if she was speaking Holy Grail secrets. Inside I was having a Holy-crap- these-are-porn-stars-and-they-are-talking-to-me-about-my-dick moment!

"So if you want to be a star, you gotta be able to perform on demand," she said. I had the strong impression that she was trying to humiliate me in front of the other girls, and also to scare off the line of guys who were standing behind me waiting for their turn.

"Pull out your dick and get it hard!" she commanded.

After my initial hesitation (who can blame me?) I summoned up all my courage and reached down to unbuckle my belt. I pondered for a second, "what the fuck am I doing?" Then I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly.

The look on her face was one of incredulity, as if she could not believe that I would really do what she had requested. Her friends, one stunning blonde, and one redhead, leaned closer to see of I would really do it.

I could feel everyone looking at me. You know the scene in the old western where everyone in the saloon gets real quiet and the piano player stops and spins around on his stool to look at the dumb ass who dared to call the bad ass scoundrel a lying cheat? That was this kind of moment.

Well, I figured I may as well not turn back now, so I reached into my shorts and pulled out my raging hard dick!

Well, it would have been impressive if it were raging hard, but frankly at that moment it was really pretty soft. Can you blame me? It wasn't exactly a "come on Eileen" moment. It was more of a "bad news Bears" feeling after all the humiliation I was feeling.

But still, I had a pretty good flow of fluids which had been building up from all the visual eye candy in the convention center, so I was not totally flaccid. And then something happened.

Standing there with my semi limp dick in my hand in the middle of the Vegas Center, I suddenly felt very liberated. It was as if all rules were suspended and I was a star! My cock began to grow, and I glanced at the brunette as she began to smile a sly grin. Her friends looked over and leaned in as my cock continued to harden in my hand. I saw the Blonde look at it, her eyes travelling from the tip down to my balls, and I felt it get even harder.

I could feel the astonishment from the guys in line as they saw my penis erect right there in the open hall. Just knowing that everyone was watching me was such an incredible rush that I slowly stroked up the shaft of my dick, all the while watching the brunette who was now just a few inches from my shaft.

"Sign here," she said in a completely different tone of voice as she slid me a clipboard.

(*)(*)

We were in the back of the limo - the three girls from the table, myself, and two other guys who had been selected. I was somewhat of a celebrity having been the only guy to pull out my dick for the entire convention to see! It turns out that the brunette, Kandy, had just said it on a whim to scare me off. After my "display" she stuck to the recruiting script and chose the remaining four guys based on their answers to the questionnaire. I felt like a freshman in highschool who had fallen for a prank.

Still, the notoriety was not all bad. It definitely earned me some credibility with the models, all of whom were very nice to me after the incident. It was like I had passed some initiation ritual, which the other guys had yet to pass.

The redhead, Taylor, was especially nice to me. "You really did it!" she giggled as we rode in the stretch limo. She had changed into tight yoga pants, and a short, tight t-shirt that really showed off her boobs. They were bouncing as we drove, and I could not help my glances at them, imagination running wild.

Roxy was the blonde. She was the bubbly vixen, switching seats often during the trip to cozy up to all the guys. When she sat next to me, she whispered in my ear, "You really put Kandy in her place by pulling out your cock. I bet she never thought you would do it in a million years, but you did. That will teach that bitch to open her big mouth!"

So evidently there was a bit of tension in the trio - but clearly Kandy was the ringleader. She sat across from me, scowling and glaring at Roxy when she whispered to me.

I was trying to be neutral, "Me dumb guy, you pretty girls," was pretty much my strategy. Brilliant, if I do say so myself.

We arrived at the warehouse which was so in the industrial district. There were no signs on the building, just a door with the words "Madcam Industries" stenciled in black letters. We went inside to find a large open space with dim lighting and shapes of who knows what in the dark. It was not exactly the Bellagio.

There were some chairs and a table with various drinks and snacks on it. "Sit down and wait," instructed Kandy as the girls marched off to the door set in the far wall.

So there we were. Three guys who were nervous as hell, a ring of chairs, and not much else. We sort of muttered introductions, and whispered about what we figured was about to happen.

Tommy was the tall guy in the bunch. He had dark hair and was built like a weightlifter. Craig was blonde and seemed to be much younger. I guessed he was still in college, and probably a frat guy from the stylized look he had.

It soon became apparent we had no clue what we had signed up for. Boy, were we in for a surprise!

(*)(*)

"Gentlemen, welcome to Madcam Productions," said the new woman who had walked out of the door and joined our group. "I'm Tiffany, and this is my company. We specialize in adult films for women, and we have selected the five of you as candidates for our newest production. We will be casting you based on your physical characteristics as well as your acting abilities, so I hope you are ready to get started!"

We glanced at each other, nervous tension in the air as she continued to speak, "Wardrobe will outfit you each in a costume for a series of film tests. You will be in various scenes, as we gauge how well you can perform for our demanding and select audience. I run a tight ship here, and I expect much from my talent, but I am confident that each of you will do quite well. If you are selected, you will receive five thousand dollars for each video you produce, with the possibility of filming up to five films in a single day. Of course, that means you have to be able to have the stamina to do five or more "money shots" in a single day, so I hope you took your vitamins!"

We all laughed at her joke, but my head was reeling. Twenty five thousand dollars for a day's work? Hell, I think I can keep it hard for that much money!

"I want to get started right away, so follow me to wardrobe," she said as she began to walk into the door at the back." We eagerly followed her, noticing her sway as she walked away from us. She was wearing a tight blue business suit, but she fit it very nicely!

We entered into a brightly lit room with rows of mirrors and lights all around each one like a broadway show dressing room. There was a row of lockers and in the corner of the room a slight raised floor which was tiled. In this area was a thick industrial shower pole with multiple heads on it. It was like a YMCA shower room, but with no walls.

"Please take off your clothes and get into the showers," she said indicating the lockers.

I just stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. I had made an ass of myself earlier and did not want to fall for it again. But then Tommy walked over to the row of lockers and began to take off his shirt. Craig nervously began to take his off too. Finally the pressure was on me to disrobe or else I'd be the only one who did not make the cut.

Tiffany just stood there watching us undress. Her frank stares were unsettling at best. Of course she was mentally sizing up each candidate - his overall looks, his butt, his chest, and of course his dick. By the time I had my shirt off the Tommy was already naked. He stood proudly as she looked him up and down. And I had to admit, he had much to be proud of! His body was chiseled from hours in the gym it was easy to see. His ripped muscles and solid abs made me feel like a ninety eight pound weakling on the beach. His cock hung down from a large tuft of pubic hair. It was a nice cock, not too large, but it was definitely on full display.

Craig was next. As he turned around I saw that he was completely shaved, and his long dick was semi-hard already. He had pale skin, but his penis was a darker shade, making it stand out.

I was the last to finish the ritual, taking off my pants and shorts. By Tommy and Craig were in the shower, and Tiffany had me all to herself to examine with her critical gaze. I turned to face her and forced myself not to cover my nakedness. I'm not ashamed of my body. It's nothing compared to my well chiseled associate, but I'm pretty proud of it. My penis is well trimmed, but I do have hair on my legs and chest.

"You must be Joe," she said to me as she looked me over. I didn't know what gave me away - did the girls tell her who I was, or was it something about my cock that made her recognize me? Should I use it like a puppet? "No, I'm Joe - this guy is just my personal transportation," I did not say. What I did say was, "Um, yeah."

"You caused quite a scene back there, you know," she said sternly. "Almost got me fined for public nudity."

I had nothing to say, so I just stood there as she continued to look at my penis. I felt it twinge from the novelty of the situation.

"You will do fine. Go get cleaned up," she said indicating the open showers.

I turned and walked away, conscious of her gaze on my ass.

I crossed to the shower, turning on the spray of warm water. The three of us were showering facing each other in a triangle with the large pole in the center. Soapy water was running across the floor to an industrial drain. Each station had soap, shaving cream and a razor.

It was totally unlike any other shower I had ever been in. Most times in a locker room you try your best to keep your private parts concealed. However, by unspoken agreement each guy was very through with his soaping and scrubbing. Craig was already using the razor to get every scrap of hair off his scrotum, chest, legs - everywhere. I glanced at my cock and decided a touch up was in order, so I lathered up and used the razor carefully on my balls and lower shaft. I considered shaving all my hair, but figured that I would take too long and would probably miss too many spots. And the last thing I wanted was a nick just before it was showtime!

I heard giggling from the room, and turned to see that the three ladies had joined Tiffany as she watched us. Taylor and Roxy were whispering and giggling. Kandy was scowling, and Tiffany had a slight smile on her lips as she watched us work. The girls still wore street clothes, which was disappointing. I had imagined all of them stripping naked and joining us for an orgy - with tongues licking tits and mouths sucking on cocks as Tiffany shouted out orders "Now, lick her pussy while you hold her in the air. Kandy sock Joe's big hard dick! Now everyone CUM!"

But that did not happen. Instead we rinsed off and looked around for towels - which were notably missing. "Walk over here please," instructed Tiffany. We complied while the cool air worked its predictable outcomes on our dicks. Soon we were all standing next to her, dripping wet and covering our balls while we shivered.

"Hands behind your back boys," Kandy ordered like a drill sergeant. I jumped and stood with my hands behind me as if I were in the army. Only Tommy did not comply, keeping his hands firmly on his dick. She walked over to him, grabbed both of his arms and forcibly pushed them away from his package. While we had all shrunk in the cool air, his penis was no longer even visible it was so tiny! She displayed it to Tiffany, then walked over to Craig, who was not quite as shriveled, but was notably smaller in the cool air. Then she came to me. Again, something happened to me with this weird dominatrix situation and I felt my dick getting hard. By the time she reached me, I was about one third erect. Not much of a hard on, but definitely better than I had been only moments before.

"Looks like Joe is liking all this attention," laughed Roxy as Kandy scowled at my dick.

"Ok, get them some towels please," instructed Tiffany, putting us out of our misery. Taylor walked over with a stack of white towels and we lost no time drying off.

"Get them in their outfits and bring them to the first set," said Tiffany as she walked off.

Roxy took me by the hand and led me to the lockers as the other guys followed. She reached in the locker and took out a tiny triangle of cloth and handed it to me with a grin.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I asked looking at the tiny thing. "Is it an eye patch?"

"Oh, Joe," she giggled. "You are SO funny!" she turned and began passing out shorts to all the other guys. I noticed that mine were much smaller than the others, but decided not to press the issue.

I slipped off the towel and felt very self conscious as everyone watched me step into the little strings, and pull it up to the base of my cock. Here I had to stop because there was simply no way to cover my dick with that tiny gold cloth. I managed to pull it up over my balls, but my dick was now lolling out like a dogs tongue.

"You stupid fuck," said Kandy as she watched me. "Here," she said as she roughly grabbed my dick and pulled back the front of the bikini. She expertly used her cold hands to maneuver my cock downward between my balls and into the pouch. It took a few tries, but eventually she had it fully inside, her hands pulling and pushing on my penis like it was a piece of sausage. I must admit, it felt very good, no matter how rough she was with me.

"Thank you," was what I said to her as she stood back to admire her work. What I meant was, "Thank you for touching my dick and rubbing my balls."

She glanced at me, and for just a moment I thought I saw the faintest hint of a smile in her eyes. But all she said was, "Dumb fuck," as she turned her back and walked away to the set. I followed like a puppy in love.

(*)(*)

So here I was standing on a beach with a tall coconut tree and a beautiful sunset. Of course, it was really just some sand in a plywood box with a fake tree and a large backdrop. There were several lights hanging down from the ceiling grid and a few of those director chairs in the warehouse section. This was just one of the many sets in the building, most of them still in the dark.

Tiffany had changed into a pair of skin tight pants, and a tank top which clearly outlined her full breasts. When she turned it was a fantastic view of her great ass. Wow! I had no idea how hot she really was, but now it was clear. She was carrying a camera rig with lots of extra stuff on it that looked really expensive.

I was first on the "screen test" so I was standing on the beach ready for my close up. I felt totally exposed under the lights with my dick stuffed into that tiny gold bikini. But deep inside of me the exhibiotionist was really having fun!

"Joe, walk toward me looking at the camera please," instructed Tiffany as she crouched down with the camera.

I did my best to walk in a seductive manner, which was totally awkward. Was I supposed to thrust my cock forward as I walked? I had no idea.

Then she asked me to turn around and walk the other way. I did so, feeling my bare ass hanging out of the ridiculous thong. How embarrassing! Finally she asked me to walk over and lean up against the tree.

I did my best to look comfortable as I leaned against the fake tree. I sort of bent one knee to give the look of a professional model who happened to be on a beach with a gold eyepatch covering his dick. I guess it was acceptable, because she told Roxy to come over and pose with me.

Roxy had changed into a white bikini, and damn she was totally hot! Her huge boobs bounced and jiggled as she jumped up and ran over to my side. Immediately she draped herself across me, her tits pushing into my chest. I slid my hand across her back and she snuggled in close for the camera. She was looking deep into my eyes with her baby blues, and she began to moan softly while she rubbed her hand across my chest. Wow, what a feeling!