Joe's Game

Story Info
What could distract him from the tube if not his wife?
1.9k words
66.7k
7
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
517 Followers

The television was blaring, and Joe liked it that way. The living room was dark for the most part, something else he liked on Wednesday nights.

In the background, he could hear Cindy moving around in the kitchen.

For a moment, he considered going over to her and seeing what she was up to. They had been dating for six months now, and he liked her to know he was thinking of her, interested in what she was doing.

Except, tonight was Wednesday night.

And Cindy knew it was Joe's night to watch the tube!

Smiling, he blew off the small feeling of guilt that came over him and turned up the volume. Baseball broadcasters shouted in excitement as some player or other made a great catch and threw home.

But it was hard for Joe to focus on the game when over at Cindy's house. She had this way of putting herself into everything that was going on. And even if she was in the next room, in her big modern kitchen, Joe still felt she was right next to him.

He could smell her perfume. He could taste her lips on his. And the feel of her silky soft skin, her poker-straight black hair slipping through his fingers, ahhhh...

Suddenly, Joe realized he had one hell of a hard on. He wriggled on Cindy's couch, frowning.

Damn that woman! Damn Cindy for being so perfect!

Then Cindy was walking into the living room, handing Joe a bowl of popcorn by unceremoniously dropping it in his lap.

"Oof," he said quietly.

Cindy looked at him quizzically, her brown eyes seeming bottomless in the dark of the living room. With only the television's glare, Cindy still managed to come off as nothing less than beautiful.

Joe gulped and looked away, putting the popcorn on the couch next to him.

For a few minutes, things returned to normal. And then, Cindy was moving the popcorn bowl and sliding over next to Joe.

Oh no, he thought.

She's going to do the chick thing and distract me with stupid questions while I'm trying to watch the game.

Secretly, he rolled his eyes as Cindy moved yet closer to him, pressing her body against his side. Unable to avoid doing the obvious, Joe slipped his arm up and around her, hugging her.

It would be cruel to bark at her for being affectionate, he told himself.

I'll just keep my eyes on the game, and not make eye contact. Yeah, like a stray dog. Don't make eye contact, and they don't...attack.

Again, a few minutes passed and nothing happened. Joe was becoming absorbed in the game again. Bases were loaded, and the winning team was the visiting team, so the crowd was in a fury.

Then, Joe looked down.

Cindy's hand was slowly creeping over the curve of his thigh, then it was rubbing over the loose denim of his jeans.

Instantly, his cock was hard. No matter how he tried to focus on the game, on anything, his thick member would not calm down in his pants.

If Cindy saw that, he thought, she might want to turn off the television and get busy.

Normally, that wouldn't be a bad thing. But for one day, Joe was allowed to come over to Cindy's house and just be himself, away from roommates and from everyone else, just letting everything hang out.

But now, more of him wanted to hang out than he was willing to accept.

Cindy's hand stroked Joe's thigh as if casually. For a moment, he thought maybe she just wanted to be close.

But then the hand began to creep higher, inward.

Cindy's capable fingers were playing at Joe's zipper now, not opening it...just teasing over it with her nails, making a softly audible metal clicking sound.

Joe gulped. Then he tilted his head to look at his girlfriend.

Her eyes were on the t.v., she wasn't changing her focus at all.

Maybe she really just wanted to do some affectionate petting or something.

Joe relaxed, going back to watching the game.

Then, Cindy began to undo the button on his fly and unzip his pants.

He gulped as her hand stroked over his hot flesh through his boxer shorts.

If she was trying to distract him, she was succeeding. But Cindy's eyes were on the t.v. She wasn't looking at him at all.

Joe shivered as Cindy's hand went into the front slit of his boxers. She felt around for a few seconds, and then gripped his shaft firmly in her hand.

Time froze.

Joe felt his mouth go dry. Then, as Cindy began to stroke his cock, he felt his mouth wet with drool and excitement.

Cindy's thumb casually ran over the head of Joe's cock, teasing at the slit at the top until she was rewarded with a small pearl of pre-cum.

Joe moaned lightly, twisting his hips slightly.

On the television, the announcers were talking about the importance of Viagra, a drug that helped men 'rise to the occasion'.

Joe looked down at Cindy's hand slipped inside his shorts and pants, and shook his head. With women like Cindy around, how could a man ever have trouble getting it up?

Now Cindy was pulling him free of his clothing, sliding his cock out into the evening. She teased her forefinger around the head, wetting it. Then, with the blue-white glare of the t.v. creating crazy silhouettes on the wall behind them, Cindy slowly lifted her finger from Joe's penis.

He watched, his eyes glued to her, as she moved that wet finger to her lips and sucked it clean.

Joe groaned as Cindy's mouth moved over the digit, licking at it with her flexible tongue. Then she returned it to his cock. Amazingly, her eyes never left the television.

Cindy began to stroke Joe harder now, a little bit faster. He closed his eyes, dropping his head back to the wall behind him. As her fingers slid up his cock, he bit his bottom lip. Then he groaned.

"Mmmm..."

"Shhh," Cindy said quietly.

Joe looked up. Bases were loaded again, and the man on third was teasing the pitcher with a good lead.

For a moment, Joe was going to get back into the game again.

But then, Cindy leaned forward.

Her mouth opened.

And right before his eyes, she was taking the head of his cock into her open mouth, wrapping her lips around the rim, and sucking.

Joe put a hand on the small of her back, his fingers tensing reflexively over her spine as she suckled him.

Then she moved her head sideways.

To watch the game??

Joe panted.

He couldn't see what she was doing anymore. But Cindy made sure he could feel it.

The head of his cock was pressing against the side of Cindy's mouth now, rubbing against the inner side of her cheek as her tongue swirled around the head. Her hand moved faster, stroking him quicker.

Then her fingers slipped down into his shorts, and Cindy pulled out his now-heavy balls. She teased them in the palm of her hand, squeezing them almost painfully.

Joe winced loudly at the sweet, delicious pains and tingles.

"Shhh!" Cindy said again.

Then she went back to work.

Now she was gulping deeply on his engorged member, taking him deep into her throat. But her motions were rhythmic, deep-deep-shallow...deep-deep-shallow.

She was still watching the game!

Joe's cock was harder than he could ever remember. And he had to work to withhold cumming in Cindy's mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of him, licking over the ridged edge and lapping over the leaking tip. Joe moved his hips up and down slightly, pushing more of Cindy's mouth over him. And Cindy suckled harder.

Then, she pulled off.

Joe gasped, whining slightly.

Cindy's eyes were glued to the tube.

For a moment, Joe considered how Cindy would eventually get him off. She'd go back to sucking him and he'd be able to cum in her mouth for the first time.

But that damned t.v. was the first thing on her mind right now, not him. And that bothered him. It was only a game!

Almost roaring now, Joe picked up his slender girlfriend, and tossed her lightly onto her back on the couch. Then, he began to furiously peel off her pants.

Cindy was squealing in protest.

"Stop it! I can't see the game! Come on, just let me watch! Unf!"

She kicked her feet at Joe weakly, but nothing stopped him from pulling off her loose slacks. Then came her panties.

And then his mouth was diving between Cindy's thighs, his tongue forcing her privacy open. He lapped at her eagerly, tasting her wetness. Then he moved his tongue inside her, thrusting it up within her tightness.

Cindy groaned, her fingers curling in Joe's short hair and pulling.

Joe reached up with his hands to cup Cindy's ample breasts. Then he lifted his head and moved his mouth up, slipping up between Cindy's thighs.

Her nipples were dark, perky and erect. Joe nibbled on them, then began to suckle. He mashed her breasts hard together, flicking his tongue over first one nipple, then the other, then both.

And then his mouth was finding hers.

Cindy's lips welcomed his, and they kissed, deeply, passionately. Joe shared his girlfriend's sweet nectar with her, and Cindy's tongue ran all around his own, chasing it around in his mouth.

Joe groaned, gripping his cock now in one hand. Mercilessly, he maneuvered it into Cindy's folds.

He knew how sensitive she could get when she was hot and ready for him. But as punishment, he purposely bucked his hardened cock head against Cindy's sensitive clitoris, ramming against the bud.

Cindy whined beneath him.

Joe bucked again, almost spearing Cindy's anus this time as she lifted her legs high around his waist in an attempt to open herself wider for him.

Now her slender hands were between their bodies, and she was gripping him, guiding him into her.

Joe thrust deep into his girlfriend, putting a hand on either side of her head on the couch. Gripping it tightly, he began to fuck Cindy harder than he had ever fucked her.

He could feel his cock swelling even more. He filled her completely, and then began to stretch her.

She was so hot around him, so tight and slick with desire.

In and out of her he pistoned, moving like a mad man over her body.

Beneath him, Cindy was writhing. Her nails were lifting his shirt and digging into his skin. And she was squealing as his pants and shorts rubbed against her sensitive privacy.

Then, she was cumming.

Cindy moaned loudly, her hands clinging now to Joe's wrists and squeezing.

Her sex was stroking him, her tiny cunt clutching at his cock and pulling him deeper inside.

There was nothing as wonderful as Cindy cumming, except maybe Joe cumming with her.

Into her he released a torrent of seed, feeling himself gush inside her tightness. Cindy cried out as he pushed harder, deeper, than ever before. He could feel the base of her womb now, and he butted against it, pouring his seed onto it.

Finally, he collapsed on top of Cindy.

"Home run!" shouted someone on the television.

Cindy panted and pushed at Joe, and he rolled slightly, letting her slip out from under him. But she stayed close, laying on her side and snuggling against his chest. She kept him inside her as well, leaving him there to slowly go limp.

Joe smiled and closed his eyes contentedly.

"Some game, huh," Cindy said quietly, kissing him softly on the lips.

DireLilith
DireLilith
517 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
veryfaithfullveryfaithfullabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Great story I could really identify with it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
DAMAGE CONTROL

IT IS a hot day, but it is no excuse to mix a revue on one great story about a man in a monkey suit (really) with another great story about..well I have just posted my review on it below the mistaken review... Sorry about that!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Down memory lane…

WHAT DO YOU KNOW! It’s Buster Keaton meets winterfrog in a monkey suit! What a hilarious slapstick summer matinee! All I was missing to totally come back in time to my youth is the sound of rolling bottles down the movie theatre (no carpets) and the whistles and helpful warnings to the runaway hero: “Behind you!!!” at critical moments. I demand a follow up of this team’s adventure AT LEAST until September!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
This one is no game!

If being a ‘posted author’ in Lit. ever required taking seminars in writing, I would have strongly recommended asking DirectLilith if she would be so kind and run a seminar on her Erotic writing. Both rookies and veterans could take notes; how simply and accurately she creates atmosphere; builds tension; uses imagery and humor - al in the service of erotic impact Phew!

Making it look so easy and flowing, is sure no game, it’s a high skill and high art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Now This Was - Seemed Real & Was Well Written

It aroused and delivered with some humor a scenario which most could relate to [and was not offensive].<P>

Nice - no really nice work Authoress. No one was disrespected and it was quite entertaining as well. Much better than a good read.<P>

With High Regard

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
The Harpy The good ones are all a little crazy, aren't they?in Loving Wives
Imbalance Pt. 01 Wife tells her husband that she is unhappy.in Loving Wives
A Slow Dance An unfaithful wife and a dead lover. Did the Husband do it?in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
More Stories