Joe's Nemesis

Story Info
Father and daughter battle insatiable desire.
2.8k words
4.47
104.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Joe, Nancy, and their daughter Ginger sat in the daylight basement family room watching the last 15 minutes of a TV drama.

It was almost 10 o'clock and Nancy had to report for work at the hospital at 6am. As the drama ended she stretched, yawned and said, "I'm going up to bed."

Joe yawned and said, "Okay love, I'll be along after the news." Joe and Ginger were stretched out on the floor leaning back against the sofa. Joe had his arm around ginger's shoulder, her head leaning into his neck. A CSI show came onto the TV screen as Nancy left and went upstairs.

Even though Ginger was almost in college, She was still Joe's little girl and he still cuddled her as he did when she was a toddler. Ginger resembled her mother in many ways. Her hair was chestnut brown as were her eyes. She kept herself fit by running and playing soccer. Her denims fit her graceful legs and nicely rounded ass as though they were molded to her. The loose, gray, soccer team sweatshirt she wore did little to hide the swell of her breasts or the nipples that crowned them to a point. Bare feet and red painted toenails with a gold chain ankle bracelet completed the image. Ginger was no longer a child. She was now a very beautiful young woman.

Joe felt a little uneasy but tried to hide it. There seemed to be no place to rest his hand that couldn't be construed as a spot of sexual arousal. He wished that his wife hadn't gone upstairs to bed. With her sitting in the chair, he felt comfortable that everything was proper. Now alone, he wasn't so sure that his touch was quite that innocent, though he carefully avoided any overtly sexual contact.

Ginger took Joe's hand in both of hers and guided it to rest below her breasts then snuggled in a little closer to her dad's chest. She felt warm and secure lying there next to her Dad. As she delighted in her warm and secure feelings, she slowly became more aware them and why she felt them. Her Dad's body was warm. Her cheek felt the muscular male hardness of his chest and she felt him breathing. She noticed the muscular hardness in the arm around her neck. Through her thigh, she felt the muscular male thigh where it lay touching her. She thought about the time she had spied on him and her Mom. How she had watched him push his big hard cock into her welcoming little cunt. The warmth she felt from her Dad spread through her body and gathered in her tummy. Her pussy began to glow with it. The sensations became unbearably pleasurable. Ginger could no longer lie still. Her hips began to twitch seeking some relief but there was none. Ginger's face flushed both from embarrassment and from her heat. She slid down to lay back on the floor hoping it might ease her discomfort some if only a little.

Joe felt her shift, and not wanting to lose the closeness he felt with his little girl, slid down with her. He noticed Ginger's twitching as soon as it began. It soon became obvious to him what was causing it.

She was hot! She needed and wanted a good hard cock inside of her. The sight of that sweet little mound between those pretty thighs thrusting up was just too much for Joe. Against his will, he felt his cock begin to stir. After a few more twitches, his cock was harder than he could ever remember it being, even though his jeans restricted and pinched it painfully. Joe was too embarrassed to reach down and adjust his jeans to relieve the pinching.

Ginger noticed as her Dad's cock began to grow hard, then as it began to pulse and twitch as if it possessed a life of it's own. Watching it didn't help her pleasant discomfort any, but she was fascinated and couldn't look away from it. Her twitching grew steadily worse. She wanted to put her hand down there but was too embarrassed to do so.

Joe's unoccupied hand seemed to move of it's own volition. It slid over and cupped that luscious mound, pressuring it as though the hand knew exactly what the mound needed.

"DAD!" A startled Ginger pushed the offending hand away, breaking the sensual trance completely.

Joe panicked. She rejected him. Would she tell her mother? Then recovering his wits, he whispered in her ear, It's okay, Darlin', I feel the same way. He kissed her cheek, then slid his hand back over his little girl's pussy. Ginger didn't push his hand away this time.

Joe softly rubbed ginger's pussy through her jeans for several minutes pressuring just enough to offer her some relief, but causing her need to intensify. He couldn't help noticing the dampness he felt through her jeans. He lightly kissed her forehead, her closed eyelids, nose, then he lightly kissed her lips. "Feel better?" he whispered.

"Umm" Ginger replied.

Joe unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans without interference from Ginger. He sighed and slid his hand over her tummy and down inside of her soft silky panties. Her pubic curls tickled his fingers as his hand slid lower finding her wet slit. Joe noticed her slight upward thrust as he found it. The hand moved down along his daughter's slit and then started back. The middle finger sank into her warm slick wetness and traced its way back upward.

Ginger jumped a little and gasped a little as her daddy's finger found her clit. She felt a warm gush of fluid as it began to circle her little pleasure nub. Her hand moved over and felt the warm hardness of her dad's cock. She wanted him to enjoy some of the pleasure she was feeling.

Joe's heart leaped with joy as he felt his daughter's hand touching his cock. She wanted him as bad as he wanted her! He rolled a little and gently laid her head and shoulders back on the floor. Then with both hands free, he got to his knees and began to slide her jeans and panties down. His heart leaped with joy again as Ginger raised her hips to help him remove her interfering garments. As he slid them to her ankles, she kicked her dainty feet free of them. Joe pushed them out of his way and moved between his daughter's legs. "You're so beautiful", He whispered. He lowered himself to lying on his stomach with his face only inches from his little girl's pussy.

Ginger encouraged her Dad by taking his head in her hands. She held her breath in anticipation as his tongue slipped between her nether lips. She guided his head up to her burning clit and gasped as he licked it. The exquisiteness of the sensations made her toes curl. Ginger felt the heat travel outward from her clit into her tummy then outward throughout her body as she tensed herself for the orgasmic storm about to explode within her. She shuddered, then began to buck her pussy upward into the face causing so much pleasure. She pushed her pussy into her daddy's face, pulled at his head with her hands as though she wanted to take it inside of her. An intense orgasm ripped through her body. The pleasure was overwhelming. Her whole being embraced it and cried out for more! She pulled on her dad's hair trying to get his pleasure giving face closer into her to give her more of the wonderful pleasure. All too soon the pinnacle of her pleasure had passed. As the pleasure waned, she ran her fingers through her dad's hair and told him how wonderful he made her feel. He continued to gently lick her pussy gently, avoiding her sensitive clit until she relaxed completely into a post orgasmic bliss.

Joe moved up to lie next to his sexy daughter. He slipped his arm under her neck and cuddled her to him to ease her post coital trembling. He tenderly kissed her face, then he held her close. The trembling continued. Joe rolled her up on top of him and hugged her. She snuggled her face into his neck, kissed it, and then relaxed as Joe rubbed her back. Soon the trembling stopped.

Almost as soon as Ginger's trembling stopped, her squirming began. She became aware that her legs were straddled over her dad's and she could feel his warm hard cock through his jeans against her tummy. She needed to feel it more. Soon she was feeling it against her clit. She moved a little and squeezed her clit on it. She discovered that a little movement could pressure it then release it, just like masturbating, only better, much better. Oh God! It was so much better.

"Honey, let's get naked so we can both enjoy this." Joe raised his daughter's sweatshirt and helped her out of it. Then he unfastened her bra and she pulled it off."

"Here, let me help you now." Ginger moved off of her Dad and unfastened his belt.

Joe lay breathless as his daughter unzipped his jeans and began to tug them down over his hips. He raised his hips for her and let her take them off. Then he pulled his shirt off and laid back down holding his arms out to welcome her back into them.

Ginger ran her fingers along her dad's hard cock for a moment, "It's beautiful", she said. Then she laid back down on him with her legs straddling his as before.

Joe placed his hands over her perky young breasts and rubbed his palms over his little girl's erect nipples causing her to moan and shift a little over his cock.

Ginger rubbed her daddy's little nipples in return, then she gently pinched them. "Does that feel as good to you as it does to me?" she asked. She rocked a little and felt her daddy's big cock slip into the wetness of her labia.

Joe was so excited; his balls ached like they would burst. He wanted to feel his hard cock deep inside of his daughter's hot little cunt, but he wanted to be sure that she really wanted that too. Finally he cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and began to guide her movements gradually moving her back a little at a time until the swollen head of his cock slipped a little way into her. She gasped, and stopped moving. Joe was afraid she might back away but she didn't. Then she shifted a little and carefully eased it in a little more. Joe felt the barrier of her intact hymen. "It might hurt a little, Honey" Joe warned. "I'll let you do it as you want. I don't ever want to hurt you." We can just lie here like this for a while if you want to"

Ginger said, "Daddy, I want to feel you all of the way inside of me. But let me do it, okay?"

"Sure, Honey. I love you."

"I love you too, daddy"

Ginger backed off a little then forced it in against the barrier until she winced. She backed off again, relaxed for a moment then forced it again. This time she panted a little from the pain. "No pain, no gain. Right Daddy?" On her third push, something gave.

Joe felt it give and thrust hard. The barrier parted and his throbbing cock slid deep into his little girl.

Ginger gasped and bit her lip to keep from crying out. Her eyes moistened with a film of tears. She straightened up against the cock inside of her and gasped once more. "Oh. Wow. It still hurts a little but it feels beautiful" She slowly began fucking her daddy's wonderful cock.

Joe slowly and tenderly began to fuck back at her silky wet pussy. He gazed into her eyes with a mixture of lust and love. He kissed her lips softly and let the kiss linger util he felt her sucking at his lips in return he started fucking her just a little harder and faster.

"YES, Oh my God, Yes! Oh yes, daddy. Fuck me hard and fast like that. I love it. Oh god! I'm cumming again." Ginger's hips were plunging down to meet each of Joe's upward strokes. She clung so tight to his cock that Joe could hardly back off before slamming deep into her again. "Oh daddy, cum with me, please. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me." Ginger ground her hips hard against her Dad trying to get his beautiful cock as deep inside of her as possible. She stiffened and shuddered. Then she was completely taken by the white heat of an intense and beautiful orgasm.

Joe couldn't hold out any longer. He pulled her ass tight to him and thrust his cock as deep as it could go. He closed his eyes and came, squirting his hot seed into his little girl's womb.

Ginger felt Joe's first warm spurt hit her cervix. She fell forward and held his tense body close as she felt her daddy's wonderful cock spurting his hot, thick cum into her. Her body and soul blended with his in total and complete ecstasy. She felt her dad's cock pulsating deep in her cunt, and felt her cunt answering those pulses with it's contractions an though helping by milking his silky cum from his cock

The two just lay there on the floor in their post orgasmic bliss until they recovered enough to speak.

"Thank you Daddy. It was every bit as beautiful as I fantasized that it would be."

"You fantasized about me?" Joe asked incredulously.

"Since I was twelve. One night I spied on you and mom. I watched you kiss her pussy until she came. Then I saw you push your big hard cock into her. I just stood there watching you fuck her with my fingers in my pussy wishing it was me you were fucking. I hoped it would happen someday. I wanted it to happen, I even tried showing off in front of you but I didn't know how to make it happen. Tonight was a surprise. It's funny, neither of us would have made the first move, but somehow it just happened as if it was meant to be. Who knows, Maybe it was? I'm not sorry and I hope you aren't either."

"I have to admit that I have mixed feelings. I've never experienced pleasure that intense from any woman, and I did my best to share that pleasure with you. I still can't help feeling that somehow I betrayed my responsibility to you as your dad. I hope you'll always forgive me for that."

"Forgive you for what, Dad? Forgive you for showing me the greatest pleasure a woman can ask for? Forgive you for not denying me what I needed and forcing me to find it with some other guy who might not love me like you do, who might get me pregnant? Forgive you for sharing that experience with me in your house where I'm safe and protected instead of out somewhere in a parked car, or at a dumb fraternity party where everyone is too drunk to be responsible?

Anyway, I'm glad I had a vasectomy back when you were small. I have a feeling that it's your fertile time of the month.

"It is. I was so hot I could have screamed. Now I need to go shower before I drip all over the place and Mom finds it"

"I'll come in and tuck you into bed when you're finished."

Joe heard the shower run for a long time. When it finally stopped he waited until ginger was in bed, then went into her bedroom and gently tucked the covers around her and bent to kiss his little girl goodnight. He was surprised when his little girl reached her arms around his neck, pulled him down on top of her and kissed him back with all of the passion that a young, sexy, and horny woman can possess.

"I want more of that." She said as she wrapped her hand around Joe's now flaccid cock.

.......

Author's note:

Poor Joe! When the creator made woman he played a big joke on man. He gave woman an "on" button, but no "off" button. He also created woman to more than they get, so that the more they get, the more they want. Then the devil took his turn and made sure that the fury of a scorned woman would be greater than the fury of Hell. The creator also endowed woman with intuition that senses any competition, and triggers her sexuality in its presence. Joe now has two horny women living in the same house to try to please, and one of them cannot find out about the other.

Whatever we do, we pay for it. Whatever we don't do, we pay for that too.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers