Joey Says Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth wins a contract and has her brother Mat as her reward.
4.6k words
4.45
43.2k
17
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers

My sister Beth called me on the phone.

'Hi Mat, I'm on my way from your ex father-in-law's. I've got some fantastic news.'

'That's good. Are you okay?'

'Yeah, fine. Just need a cuddle.'

Beth had been staying with me until recently when she had left to complete some free-lance work. The father of my ex-wife Kate was employing her as a free-lance consultant. As a self-employed photographer and director her work supply was unreliable. So she had to take opportunities as they arose. My own job at our local university was much more secure.

She had been staying with me, helping me as I was on the rebound following the break-up of my marriage. And she had been wonderful; to the point where we were intimate in ways that she insisted were not quite incest.

The doorbell sounded, and I opened the door to Beth. She was wearing a short denim skirt, a tee shirt and a leather jacket, and carrying a holdall. I looked into her heart-shaped face fringed by her shortish brown hair. She came in and I gave her a hug.

'It's good to see you Beth. I've missed you.'

'It's good to be back. Okay if I stay for a bit?'

'Yes, of course. Always. What would you like, coffee, tea, wine?'

'A nice cool wine would be good,' she said slipping off her jacket.

We settled in the kitchen with a couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc.

'Well, what's your news? I'm all agog.'

'We've got a contract, from Jack, your ex's dad.'

'That's good. How much, and doing what?'

'Take a look.' She pulled a document out of her bag, and placed it on the table, pointing at the sum of money specified. It was a very large amount.

'Shit! That's incredible. What do we have to do?'

'Well it's a creative strategy with visuals. You can take some time out from the uni to do it. We'll do it together.'

I moved round to her, putting my arms round her and giving her a big sloppy kiss. She returned my kiss as I cupped her left breast.

'You're the best, Beth.'

'Later,' she said moving my hand.

'How did you manage it?'

'Well, that's quite a story.'

'Oh yes?'

'Indeed.'

'Well come on, tell me!'

'I need a bath or shower. Then I'll tell you.'

'Okay.'

'You can sit by the bath and keep me supplied with wine, while I regale you with my adventure.'

When Beth had settled in the bath, I seated myself beside it with the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc wine and glasses. I gazed down at Beth's beautiful body as she lay in the bath, with her firm B-cup breasts, and slim legs. She had shaved off her wisp of pubic hair. I often wondered how unnatural it was to be turned on by your 27-year-old sister. There didn't seem to be much I could do about it. That was how I reacted to her.

Beth held the bath brush vertically resting it on her pubic mound, like an erect cock.

'Time to invoke Joey,' she said. Joey is our secret shared fantasy. She looks like Beth, except that she has a cock. She is allowed to suggest outrageous things.

'Joey says Mat has to be very nice to Beth.'

'Okay. What does that entail?'

'You'll see. You take a shower, so you're nice and clean. Then I will tell you my story. Then you can be really really nice to Beth.' She stroked the bath brush suggestively.

So I stripped off and was about to get into the shower cubicle when I felt Beth's hand on my buttock.

'You've got a nice smooth bum,' she muttered.

'So have you!'

I stepped into the shower and turned it on. I quickly lathered up and soaped and rinsed myself. When I emerged my cock was getting hard. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off.

Then I seated myself and took a sip of wine.

'Is that water still warm enough?' I asked.

'Just about.'

I placed my hand in the water. I decided to check how warm Beth was by placing my hand on her breasts. Her nipples were hard.

'Are your nipples firm because they are cold?'

'No.' She looked at my semi-erect cock. 'It's for other reasons.'

'I think a bit more hot water would be good any way.' I turned the tap to add some. Beth took a gulp of wine.

'You've trimmed your pubes, looks like you're pretty smooth now,' she said, eyeing me.

'And you're completely smooth.'

'Do you like it?'

'Yes!'

'Me too. Do you want to know what happened with Jack?'

'Yes, do tell. It's not like Jack to give you anything without some form of up-front sweetener.'

'No, that's true. Although I have done some work for him already.'

'So what happened?'

'Well he invited me over to their house. He's pretty wealthy isn't he?'

'Yes.'

'He asked me to take my camera stuff along. It was all very informal. There was no one else in the house. He'd obviously been for a swim in his pool.'cos he was wearing a bathrobe, and looked a bit wet. He took me through to the conservatory, and offered me drinks. He had a big gin and tonic, and I had some wine.'

'So this isn't your first of the day?'

'No. Wont be my last either.'

'Go on.'

'I had forgotten how physically large he is. I mean, not fat, but big, in all directions. He must be six foot six. And like, it's muscle. He's in pretty good nick for a guy in his fifties.'

'Sounds like you've studied his physique.'

'I have now.'

'Oh yes. What happened?'

'Well I'm coming to that. Pour me some more plonk.'

'Okay.' I filled her glass, and she drank half of it.

'Well we were sitting there in the conservatory, having our civilised drinks, and he explained about this job. He said he knew that work was a bit hard to come by at the moment, but that this wasn't charity. He wanted the work doing and it had to be to a good standard. It was for his group of companies. He wants what he calls a graphic promotion scheme and a creative strategy. Just up our street, I thought. Just right for me and Mat!'

'Sounds fantastic!'

'It is. Give me a kiss.'

'Okay.' I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, letting my hand travel under the bathwater to touch her bare pubic area.

'Hmmm,' she murmured.

'I like it like that. It looks really really sexy.' We kissed again. She sighed.

'Shall I get on with my story?'

'I suppose you'd better.'

'He said he had the contract ready to give me. He thought we'd be pleased with it, but he was happy to discuss it if we weren't.'

'That seems very fair.'

'That's what I thought. He said we could have some rooms at his management development centre. It's a kind of country club place, out in the wilds somewhere. We could go there to work up the scheme, he'd let us have the rooms and meals and everything for free as part of the deal.'

'Wow, that's very generous.'

'Yes it is.' Beth's wet hand emerged and she placed it near the top of my thigh. 'Kiss me again.'

I gave Beth a big passionate tonguey kiss. She seemed to enjoy it responding with ardour. Then she pulled away again, and drained her wine glass. I poured some more for her. She looked at me with sparkly eyes.

'I'm determined to tell you the rest of the story.'

'Go on then!'

'There will be someone from the company working with us, as a kind of client representative.'

'Hmm. I suppose that's reasonable. Do we know who?'

'It's someone called Sam. She's like his creative assistant apparently. I understand she's a distant relative. Something like a second or third cousin of your ex Kate. I think she's in her early to mid twenties.'

'Gosh, that's unexpected.'

'Yes, it is. I think he likes to give jobs to relatives where he can. It's like he thinks of us as relatives of his, even though you and Kate are separated'.

Beth's hand was moving up and down my thigh. I put my hand at the back of her neck, where her hair was damp.

'Have you finished your story?'

'No, but we have finished this wine. Do you want to get some more?'

I got up, put on my bathrobe and headed for the kitchen. When I returned Beth was out of the bath and drying herself. I put down the wine and engulfed her with my arms, rubbing the towel up and down her back. My hand rested on her bum and began to prise apart her buttocks. She kissed me again.

'Gosh you're hard,' she said placing a finger and thumb on my cock.

'Can the story wait?'

'No, I need to tell you all of it in one go.'

'Oh well okay, if you must.'

'Joey says Beth must finish her story!'

"And Joey cannot be denied.'

Beth tended to invoke Joey, our shared alter ego, when she wanted to get her own way, and she feared I might object.

'Be a sweetie, Mat, and get me something to wear. Your nice big purple pullover would do.'

'But I like you nude.'

'Okay I'll take it off later.'

'It's a deal!'

I fetched my big baggy pullover and Beth put it on. It came to her mid thigh. We headed for the sitting room, and settled there for Beth to continue her story.

'Well,' she said, 'to be fair to Jack, he did say that he was giving us the contract, on merit, and with no strings attached...'

'But?'

'Well it was clear he wanted something in return.'

'Ah.'

'Yes. It sounded straightforward enough. He said I was the only professional photographer he knew and he wanted me to take his photograph. Like I could hardly refuse, could I?'

'No.'

Beth took a drink of wine, and lay down on the couch on her tummy. The pullover rode up revealing her bum.

'So I said to him, did he want to change into some, y'know, proper clothes? He said no he preferred to keep it informal.'

'What was he wearing at that point?'

'Well all I could see was his bathrobe. He said to just take photis where we were, in the conservatory. So I did as he said. The first few were quite decent, but progressively he let his robe fall open, until his penis was quite plainly visible.'

'And you carried on?'

'Well it wasn't like a flasher would have been. I mean he is a big powerful bull of a man. And it is all in proportion. He's got a big cock. Frankly I wanted to see more.'

She reached out her hand to me. 'Come here,' she said. I went over and stood by her. She slid her hand inside my robe and took my cock, massaging it quickly back to erection. She put it briefly to her mouth. 'I like nice cocks,' she said, 'and he has a nice one. Not as nice as yours. That's the best.' She put it in her mouth again. It was exquisite, but it would have to wait until she completed the story. Reluctantly she decided to carry on telling me what had happened.

'He said I had a reputation for nude photography. I don't know where he got that from. And he wanted me to photograph him nude. So I agreed, and he took off his robe, and stood before me naked. Then the bastard said that by photograph him naked he actually meant that I should be naked. Hmm.'

'So, what did you do?'

'I decided to take him at his word and raise the stakes. By then despite everything it was all a bit of a turn on. I wanted to control him sexually. He is such a powerful man, such a big old hunk, that part of me wanted him.'

'Good grief! So what did you do?'

'I told him that yes, I'd do it. In fact I'd give him a hand job too. Then I went further and said that if we got another big contract from him I might give him a blow job.'

I laughed and gave Beth a big kiss. 'You're incorrigible. So what happened?'

'He agreed. And I trust him. I stripped off giving him quite a good show, even if I say it myself. Then I photographed him. Nude. With a big erection. Then I gave him a nice long hand job.'

'You're a very bad girl. I love you.'

She smiled, and got up and went to her bag. She pulled out her digital SLR camera.

'Do you want to see?' She turned on the camera and went to the review screen. 'Look,' she said handing me the camera. And when I did I could see what she meant. Jack was a big powerful man with a big impressive erection, even viewed on a little screen.

'Wow. Let's view it on a bigger screen.'

We took it to my PC and attached the download lead. Soon we were looking at fuller images of Jack.

One of the image folders on the PC was labelled Joey. Beth clicked on it to open it. It contained images of her posing as Joey, naked with an image of a cock pasted onto her. We viewed the two images of her as Joey, and of Jack.

'I enjoyed posing as Joey.'

'And I enjoyed making the image.'

'I've got some more gear for posing as Joey.'

'Have you? What have you got?'

'I'll show you later. For now we've got that lovely contract, for an awfully large sum of money, and the promise of more.'

'It's brilliant. And you are very clever, and beautiful, and sexy!'

'Joey says Beth deserves a nice big reward!'

I took her into my arms. 'Whatever Beth wants she shall have.' I pressed my hands onto her bare bum.

'Hmm,' she murmured,' well first of all I'd like something to eat....I think I mean food. Then after that you can eat me. Then I might show you my Joey costume.'

'I'm a bit low on provisions. I'll order a pizza.'

'Okay, I'll unpack while you are doing that.'

I had laid the table by the time the doorbell rang. I was in two minds about putting out more wine as Beth seemed to have had a lot already, but I decided I could drink it any way. I found some syrupy ginger cake for pudding.

'I'll get it,' I said, grabbing some money and heading for the door. I opened the door and was met by a young looking guy in a crisp blue uniform, holding a pizza box.

'You ordered pizza?'

'Yes, I did. Thank you. How much is that?'

He told me the price and as I was counting out the money, his attention wandered. He was looking over my shoulder and he had gone boggle-eyed.

'Is that the correct money?'

'Yeah, sure,' he said without looking at it. 'Gotta go.' And with that he was gone.

I turned round to find that Beth was there.

'Why was he in such a rush? He didn't even count the money,' I said.

'It was me. I think I shocked him.'

'Oh yes? How did you do that?'

'I gave into an urge.'

'What urge was that?'

'The urge to flash him.'

She was still wearing my old baggy purple jumper. She demonstrated what she had done by pulling it up and revealing that she was still naked underneath. She wiggled her hips and gave me a mischievous grin.

'You are a very wicked little sister!'

'You love it!'

'Indeed I do.'

'But just now I'm a hungry and wicked little sister.'

'Joey says we must eat before further wickedness,' I said with a smile, and took the pizza box into the kitchen where we were going to eat.

When we were seated and had begun eating I offered Beth some wine.

'Hmm, yes please,' she said and I poured some out for her.

'Your wine tolerance seems to have improved.'

'You mean I can drink more than I used to without getting totally legless?'

'Something like that.'

'Well it reduces my inhibitions.'

'Have you got any left?'

'Probably not, but I'll have another glass just in case.'

She sipped her wine and we finished off the pizza. As we were starting the syrupy ginger cake, with ice cream on the side, she looked at me searchingly.

'As I've been so clever getting us this contract, I want you to indulge me this evening.'

'Of course, whatever wickedness you want.'

'You know that I love you. You do love me don't you?'

'Yes, more than ever.'

'Good.' She smiled. 'This ginger cake is fucking brilliant!'

'I got it specially for your return.'

'I might want some more later.'

Beth went into the sitting room taking the wine and glasses with her. I cleared the table, and went to join her. She had her bag and there was a tube of KY jelly on the side table. What had she got planned?

I sat down beside her on the couch, and leaned over to kiss her.

'Get your kit off,' she said huskily. As I removed my tee shirt, shorts, footwear and underpants, she pulled off the purple pullover. We were both naked.

'Now stand up,' she said. I did as I was instructed. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it. It stiffened immediately. Then she ran her hand over my balls, and then between my legs to feel my arse.

'You're all smooth down there. That's perfect.'

'What for?'

'You'll see. Now kneel down before me.'

I did as instructed, and she lay back on the couch, extending her right leg towards my mouth. I took it in my hand and began sucking her toes.

'Hmm,' she murmured closing her eyes.

I continued holding her foot in my left hand and stroking her leg with my right, up to the inside of her knee, and onto her thigh.

'Nice and slow, but be quick about it,' she rasped.

'Slow and quick?' I queried, removing her toes from my mouth.

'Yes, I've waited long enough for this!'

I began to kiss and lick her ankle and lower leg, moving along in a kind of slow frenzy. My hand moved up to between her legs.

'That's good,' she whispered.

I placed my head between her thighs, alternately licking the inside of her on the right and on the left. She was breathing heavily. I looked up at her, and she opened her eyes.

'Yes, please. Joey says Mat must lick Beth's clitty. Now!'

I pushed my face onto her pussy, and drew my tongue up from it to her clitoris. It was peaking out firm and eager. I lapped it furiously and hard, and long. Beth squirmed about moaning, and eventually let out a loud whooping noise. She seemed to have come.

'Fuck, that was good Mat!'

I placed my hand on her pussy, gently pushing her labia apart. She was very moist. I placed a finger inside. There was no resistance so I inserted a second, pushing them in as far as they would go. I began rotating my fingers rhythmically and pushing up on the roof of her vagina.

'More?'

'Yes, please.'

I placed a third finger inside her, and began to speed up. I kissed her smooth pubic mound, and then increased the rhythm inside her. With my free hand I reached for her left nipple. As my speed increased Beth began to make more noise, moving her hips vigorously. Eventually she shrieked.

She seemed to have come again.

'Was that slow and quick enough Beth?'

'Oh, good grief yes!'

I removed my fingers from her pussy, and moved them down to her sweet puckered anus. I pressed it gently with my moist index finger. Then with my other hand I reached for the KY jelly. I smeared some on her hole, to add to the lubrication. Gently I inserted a finger, looking up at her with questioningly.

'Do you fancy some anal then Mat?'

'Yes, I do. Do you?'

'Yes,'

I began to move my finger in and out of her arse. She sighed.

'But first, we must see to you,' she said, 'so you sit on the couch.'

'Okay.' I removed my finger and we swapped places. Beth was now squatting between my legs. She took my cock between a thumb and forefinger.

'Gosh you are nice and hard, big brother!'

She placed her right hand on my mouth.

'Lick my hand please.'

I took each of her fingers into my mouth and then licked the palm of her hand. Then she placed her wet hand on my cock and began to move it up and down. It felt delicious.

'Do you want a gobble job?'

'Yes please.'

She placed her mouth over my cock head, and licked it. Then she licked along the shaft, and over my balls. She continued southwards and briefly licked my anus, before returning to my cock.

Then with her mouth sucking lasciviously on my cock she reached for the KY jelly and began to smear it round the entrance to my arse. Pumping up and down on my erection she gently pushed her finger into my anus. Then she took me out of her mouth but continued moving her hand on my cock as she pushed her finger right in. Then she began to slowly move it in and out. I gasped.

'Do you know what is coming?' Beth asked breathlessly. She seemed to be very excited.

'Yes, I think so.'

'You okay with that?'

I gulped.

'Joey says Beth can do whatever she wants,' I gasped.

'Good answer.'

Beth was moving her finger rapidly in and out. I began to loosen up and she inserted a second finger. I began to enjoy her probing. She pushed in fully her two fingers, and pressed upwards, seeking my prostate. It was beginning to work. She began to move her fingers rapidly in and out. Then suddenly she stopped.

MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers
12