Joey's Mom

Story Info
Paul had only stopped at his friend's house to shoot hoops.
4.3k words
4.5
207.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday morning in August, Paul Shea went to his friend Joey's house to shoot baskets, just like he had done nearly everyday that summer since they graduated from high school. This Saturday was different, and it ended up to be a day that the 18 year old would never forget.

..............

The sound of the basketball being bounced off of the concrete driveway of the Miller house usually brought Paul's friend Joey out within a minute or two, which was why Paul never even bothered to knock and announce his arrival any more.

The strapping lad in the grey t-shirt and baggy shorts made a sound that was supposed to resemble a crowd cheering when first shot swished through the net on the hoop attached to the garage. After retrieving the ball Paul looked toward the house, expecting to see his buddy flying out the back door to join him any second.

The screen door opened, but when Paul turned around, instead of seeing his skinny friend, Paul saw Joey's mother smiling at him. She was wearing a bathrobe, so Paul thought at first that he must be early and woke Mrs. Miller up.

"Hi Mrs. Miller!" Paul called out, cupping his hand over his eyes to shield them from the morning sun. "Hope I didn't wake you up."

"Me?" Mrs. Miller replied with a smile, clutching the robe with her free hand as she leaned out the door. "No. Just lazing around the house."

"Joey still sleeping?" Paul asked, putting the basketball on his hip and walking toward the house.

"No, honey. Joey's with his father," Mrs. Miller responded. "It's his weekend with him."

"Oh! Right!' Paul answered with a grimace. "I forgot it's Saturday."

The summer days all seemed the same, Mrs. Miller noted, since school was out, but she reminded Paul that they would be hitting the books when college started in a few weeks.

"Don't remind me," Paul said with a smile as he headed down the driveway. "Tell Joey I'll call him tomorrow after noon when he gets back."

"You don't have to go, Paul," Mrs. Miller said. "You know you can shoot here anytime you want."

"Besides," Mrs. Miller added. "It isn't like Joey is much competition or anything. Joey tries hard, but against you it seems like a boy against a man. I've seen the way you kinda let the score stay close when you two play."

"Uh - not really," Paul shrugged, not realizing that letting Joey think he had a chance to beat him was that obvious, even to somebody like Mrs. Miller, but letting Joey stay competitive with him made the games more fun for both of them.

"Whatever you say," Mrs. Miller said with a wink. "Anyway, continue playing if you want. If you want, you can come inside and keep an old lady company instead. Going to be a long lonely weekend with me here all by myself. You look like you could use a drink anyway. How about a Coke?"

"Uh - okay," Paul said, setting the ball on a lawn chair and walking up the steps into the Miller's house.

Paul sometimes felt like he lived at Joey's house because he spent so much time there, but Mrs. Miller always made him feel welcome, and she was always so nice to him that Paul felt bad when she mentioned being alone.

Paul didn't care much for Joey's father, who had always seemed gruff and rather cold the few times that they had crossed paths, but since they had been divorced for years Paul saw little of Mr. Miller.

To hear Joey tell it, his father had left his mother for a younger woman, a skinny blonde that Joey didn't seem to care much for, and that amazed Paul because Joey's mother was a pretty woman.

Mrs. Miller was a little chubby, but she had a pretty face and looked a bit like that actress who played Wonder Woman on TV, albeit in a more chubby way. A lot prettier than his own mother, Paul had to admit, but then again Paul didn't look at his own mother like he did other women.

Mrs. Miller handed Paul a can of soda and leaned back against the sink, watching him take a long swallow and then smiling as he stifled a burp. Her heart skipped a bit when she saw Paul's eyes dart to her breasts, as they often did, and the older woman tried to thrust them out as subtly as she could.

"Boy Paul, you're really losing a lot of weight, aren't you?" she remarked as she looked at her son's friend.

"About 50 pounds," Paul said proudly, patting his stomach. "Still have to lose about 10 more."

"You're really looking good," Mrs. Miller replied. "Wish I could lose some myself."

"You look great as you are," Paul said, blushing when he saw Mrs. Miller reaction to his compliment.

"I wish," Mrs. Miller said. "Maybe I should go out there and play basketball with you. Would you let me stay close to you like you do Joey?"

"I guess," Paul said nervously before polishing off his soda.

"You don't have to leave just yet, do you Paul?"

"I don't want to hold you up from doing stuff," Mrs. Miller," Paul said.

"Like I said, I haven't got anything on my agenda, Paul," Mrs. Miller said. "One thing though is that now that you're a grown man, you can stop calling me Mrs. Miller. Call me Virginia, or better yet call me Ginny."

Paul shrugged his shoulders like he always did when he was nervous, but when Mrs. Miller added that if he wanted, he could just call her by her first name when Joey wasn't around, Paul nodded.

"Okay - uh - Ginny," Paul said with a grin.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it Paul?" Ginny said as she got Paul another soda.

As Mrs. Miller handed him the soda, Paul's eyes happened to go downward a bit as Mrs. Miller's robe opened up. She was wearing a faded pink nightgown underneath it, and as Paul forced himself to look away, he tried to adjust his shorts without his friend's mother seeing him.

Damn, Mrs. Miller has big boobs, Paul thought to himself as he fought to stifle the swelling that was occurring down below. It wasn't like it was a secret or anything, but Mrs. Miller always wore a bra and very ordinary clothing that didn't really show her assets off. Like that, swinging free underneath the satiny material, they looked huge.

Paul tried to look away from Mrs. Miller, who didn't seem to notice that her robe had opened up, but the more he tried not to look the more obvious his efforts became. Mrs. Miller looked at him with her usual smile, not seeming to notice his discomfort.

"I'm so glad that Joey has you for a friend," Mrs. Miller said softly. "He really looks up to you."

"He does?"

"Sure he does. You must know that. Being on the football team and all, he really thinks you're something."

"I wasn't that good," Paul said, dismissing his efforts on the offensive line. "Neither were we."

"Joey never missed a game of yours."

"He's way smarter than I am," Paul said, watching Mrs. Miller's robe flutter open a bit as she moved toward him.

"Don't sell yourself short, Paul," Mrs. Miller said as she stood beside the young man as he leaned back against the stove, facing him. "I think you're a lot smarter than you let on."

"I'm all sweaty," Paul said, noticing the creeping sweat stains under the arms of his shirt and fearing that he might smell bad when Joey's mother got close to him.

"Nothing sexier than a big sweaty man," Mrs. Miller said as she gave him a playful tap on the arm. "Haven't any of them around here in a long time."

Paul laughed nervously, his eyes going to the pink nightie that was very visible, almost as if his friend's mother was leaving the robe open on purpose.

"Like I was saying, Paul," Mrs. Miller resumed, her fingers straightening out the sleeve of Paul's t-shirt. "Joey really looks up to you, and it's almost like you're a father to him, since he doesn't have a male presence in this house anymore."

"You should get married again," Paul blurted out. "Joey thought you were going to a few years ago. He was hoping that you would because he liked Mr. Ellis."

Paul had known that Joey's mother had dated the man that owned the town's hardware store for a while after her divorce, but they had stopped seeing each other long ago, according to his friend.

"Nobody is interested in a dumpy old broad," Mrs. Miller said glumly.

"You aren't dumpy, Mrs. - uh - Ginny," Paul responded. "You're really pretty."

"You're so sweet," Mrs. Miller said, leaning forward and giving him a kiss on the cheek, her breast pressing against Paul's side as she did. "For some reason I always thought you had a crush on me."

Paul swallowed hard and felt the sweat beading up on his forehead as he smelled Mrs. Miller's gentle scent, which did little to relax him.

"I don't - I mean - I don't know. You're always so nice to me. Guess maybe I did."

"Did, or do?" Mrs. Miller asked, not waiting for an answer. "It would be nice to have a man around for Joey's sake. Like for example - I mean - you have to promise never to tell Joey this, okay?"

Paul nodded, forcing himself to look at Mrs. Miller's wavy dark brown hair instead of downward.

"A while back, Joey mentioned something about you, and when he asked me a question I really didn't know how to answer him," Mrs. Miller said. "You know, when it comes to guy stuff I always tell him to ask his father, but I doubt if he ever does. Want to know what he asked me one day?"

Paul shrugged his shoulders again, biting his lip as the sweat rolled down the sides of his face.

"Joey tells me one night that he saw you naked in the locker room after gym class, and he asked me how come he wasn't built like you. Do you know what I mean?"

Paul shook his head as she reached over for the can of soda that he had placed on the counter, his mouth suddenly going dry on him.

"Joey asked me how come your penis was so much bigger than his," Mrs. Miller said. "He even said that word - penis. Apparently Joey inherited that from his old man because I guess he's not well endowed either. I'm sure you know that, don't you Paul?"

"Uh - I dunno," Paul stammered, not ever remembering looking at his friend's stuff, and feeling a little weird about Joey looking at his.

"It wasn't as if he said it like he's in love with you or anything," Mrs. Miller quickly added. "He just said it in admiration more than anything else. What should I have told him, Paul?"

Paul shook his head as his head began to spin. Mrs. Miller had let the robe slide off of her shoulders and down to the tile floor, and her hand was now squeezing Paul's arm.

"Are you well endowed Paul?" he heard his friend's mother ask, and as he shrugged he felt Mrs. Miller's hand slide down his arm and slip under the elastic of his shorts.

How many times had he gotten himself off over the years imagining this very thing happening, Paul thought, and now those far-fetched scenarios were coming to life. Mrs. Miller's fingers had worked under the elastic of his briefs and were now raking through his pubic hair and down to his cock.

For her part, Virginia Miller couldn't believe what she was doing, practically attacking her son's friend like this in the kitchen. It was way out of character of her, a 50 year old woman acting like a nymphomaniac, but for whatever reason, she couldn't help herself.

"Omigod!" Mrs. Miller gasped when her hand found Paul's cock, and as her fingers slid down the length of his semi-turgid manhood, the already cramped underwear were bursting at the seams. "You are big - huge!."

"Mrs. Miller!" Paul groaned, his knees almost giving way as the fingers tried to work their way down the entire length of his surging manhood.

"Don't make me beg Paul - please!" Ginny Miller said, and then she was kneeling before him, yanking down his shorts and briefs with one yank.

Paul's cock sprang around wildly after being released from their confinement, his 9" member as hard as it had ever been, the beet-red skin on the head of his cock so taut it looked ready to split.

It was like in a dream. Paul watched Mrs. Miller lean forward, the staff of his member clutched tightly in her fists as her mouth opened wide. The fat knob of his tool slid between Mrs. Miller's lips, the wetness making Paul shiver, and as Paul fought a losing battle with the orgasm that was rising within him, he tried to warn Joey's mom.

"Mrs. - Ginny! Can't ..."

Paul tried to tell her that he was about to cum, but Ginny Miller didn't get the message, and if she did she didn't care. Instead, her hands pumped the shaft of his cock as she mouth went down as far as she could. Paul's hands were in Mrs. Miller's wavy hair, the light grey at the roots of the part in her scalp now noticeable, as he erupted.

Mrs. Miller didn't back away like Mary Rivers had. The only other woman to put her mouth on Paul's cock had been revolted by Paul's ejaculation, but Ginny Miller was just the opposite. As Paul kept spurting semen into her mouth, she swallowed it eagerly, trying to drain his balls while pulling and squeezing him until he went limp.

Even soft, Mrs. Miller kept sucking and pulling on him, even managing to stuff all of Paul's spent manhood into her mouth, taking in his flaccid dick while pressing her nose into his pubes.

Ginny Miller stood up, looking sheepishly at her son's friend as his semen kept sliding down her throat, and without a word she lead Paul down the hall to her bedroom, with Paul shuffling awkwardly with his shorts around his knees.

.......

Ginny Miller closed the bedroom door behind them and for some reason felt compelled to apologize for the unmade bed. After they looked awkwardly at each other as they stood a few feet apart, Paul stepped out of the shorts, which had been at his ankles.

Ginny took a deep breath and then lifted the pink nightie up over her head. It was Paul's turn to exhale loudly as Ginny removed the gown, exposing what Paul had fantasized about for many years.

Mrs. Miller's breasts were even bigger than Paul had imagined. The huge bell-shaped jugs hung down to her waist, and the crimson aureoles were as big around as drink coasters. Her nipples were fat pegs that stuck out at least a couple inches, and while it clear that Mrs. Miller was embarrassed about the size of her massive mammaries, they had Paul in a trance.

"Oh man!" Paul said without realizing he was talking aloud, and when Mrs. Miller started to cover her breasts with her arms Paul shook his head no.

"No - don't. Please," Paul pleaded. "They're incredible."

Mrs. Miller blushed as she saw that her son's friend was so aroused at seeing her breasts, so she dropped her arms and stood there awkwardly while Paul stared.

The lad's eyes went down Mrs. Miller's short stocky frame, down past her pendulous breasts and to the thick triangle of dark brown hair that grew between her plump thighs. It looked so soft and inviting that Paul walked towards his friend's mother like he was hypnotized, kicking off his socks before easing Mrs. Miller down to the bed.

Paul spread her chubby thighs apart and stared at the musky smelling bush, so much hairier than the other two he had enjoyed, and saw the pouting pussy lips parted and waiting. On her back, Ginny Miller's tits were still so prominent that the lad couldn't see her face as he lowered his head between her legs.

Her aroma was so pungent that it made the hair on the back of his neck stand up straight, but it also had the same effect on his cock, which began to show sign of a revival as his mouth moved into the pubic forest.

"OMIGOD!" Mrs. Miller cried out as Paul began to slap her clit around with his tongue, and as the boy buried his face into the wet fold the woman began to writhe wildly on the sheets, tearing at the bedding and everything else within reach, including Paul's head and shoulders.

Mrs. Miller was squirming around so wildly that Paul had to wrap his arms under and around her hips to keep eating her out, and the filthy things she was saying were so out of character that Paul couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Suck it! Suck my cunt!" Mrs. Miller cried out, her words turning on Paul as much as her body did, and when the lad looked up through this dense forest he saw Ginny Miller's hands tearing at her breasts, mauling her huge tits roughly as she let out a howl.

Paul hung on for dear life as his friend's mother's body went spastic, shaking the bed with her convulsions as her orgasm sprayed his face. An aftershock followed a few seconds after her initial reactions eased, and then she was clawing at Paul's shoulders to pull him on top of her.

"Let me suck your cock," Mrs. Miller said, her face beet red and sweaty, and it looked like her orgasm hadn't satisfied her but instead only inflamed her. "I need it bad. I'll get you hard again."

Mrs. Miller's eyes went down to the boy kneeling between her thighs, and when she saw that Paul was quite erect already, she cackled.

"Damn!" Ginny Miller gasped when she saw Paul's stiff cock swaying in front of him. "Give it to me."

Mrs. Miller reached forward and took Paul's manhood in his palm, pulling the pulsating cock a few times as she guided it between the lips of her sex.

"Easy honey," Mrs. Miller gasped as the head of Paul's member parted her labia. "Been a long time - never had one as big as yours either - easy - OMIGOD!"

Paul tried to be gentle as he eased his member into Mrs. Miller's pussy, which was just as tight as the other two he had been in. As his tool sank deeper and deeper into Joey's mother, she seemed to be levitating her upper body in response, scratching and flailing at Paul while her face contorted, with every muscle and vein in her neck and face exposed.

"FUCK!" Mrs. Miller screamed after Paul had fully impaled her, and as her head slammed back on the bed her plump legs wrapped around Paul's ass. "FUCK ME!"

For the next five minutes, Paul did exactly that. It wasn't as innocent and tender as it had been with Cindy Seville - two virgins fumbling and giggling. This was more like two animals mating, and despite Mrs. Miller's talk about wanting him to be gentle with her, within seconds she was thrusting herself into him every time his big cock slammed into her.

Paul thought she had cum at least twice when he could hold back no more, and let loose, filling her womb with his hot seed while Mrs. Miller clawed his butt with her fingernails until he was spent.

After Paul held himself above Joey's mom for a minute, watching his sweat rain down on her drenched tits as they heaved up and down, he pulled his limp dick out of Mrs. Miller's sex. The sight of his cream gurgling up out of her pussy, so white in contrast to the dark brown hair it was staining, made Paul wonder whether she was on the pill or not, but she hadn't seem to care.

"So good honey," Mrs. Miller sighed as Paul cuddled up next to her. "No wonder you have all the girls lined up for you."

"Only been with two like that," Paul confessed.

"I'm only the third conquest?" Mrs. Miller giggled as Paul's index finger traced the pebbled perimeter of her nipple. "You're really something. I hope you don't think I'm - oh heck - I don't know what I'm trying to say. I feel like a vulture in a way. Corrupting an innocent."

"No way," Paul said as he watched the fat peg swell under his touch. "I've always dreamed about you."

"Wish you had said something," Mrs. Miller sighed as she put her arm around Paul. "All the time I spent watching you play out in the driveway, trying to get a peek at the bulge in your shorts. Please don't tell - you know."

"My lips are sealed," Paul assured her, knowing that Joey would freak if he ever found out.

Ginny Miller got up on all fours and moved down to where Paul's limp cock rested on his hip. Gingerly lifting the still-sizable organ upright, she bought her lips down onto the tip.

"Well, your lips might be sealed, but mine aren't," Ginny Miller said as she looked up at Paul, who was watching her pendulous tits swaying down to the bedding as she leaned over him. "Maybe if I try real hard, I can be your fourth conquest too."

12