Jogging Partners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you call it a night," I said calmly, trying not to lose my temper. "Maybe you've had enough,"

"I've had enough, when I say I've had enough damn it," she yelled. She slammed her beer bottle down on the table and glared angrily at me. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking away, but she jumped up and threw her bottle at me.

It missed by an inch or two smashing into the wall right in front of me. I turned around furious and found her right up in my face jabbing me in the chest with her index finger.

"You've got some nerve," she slurred.

"Me? You're' the one who threw the bottle at me, you psychotic-"

"Your fucking him aren't' you!"

"Are you kidding me Jennifer? No I'm' not fucking Lauren okay; and for the record of it, he is a she even if she has the same equipment as I do."

"Don't lie to me Tyler," she slurred again. "I know it's true; you're fucking a man, you're gay! Your' doing it just to get back at me for that time I slept with my friend Chris, aren't you?"

"Chris? Jennifer, you told me you slept with him long ago. I already know about that, I forgave you remember. I am not having sex with Lauren and even if I were it wouldn't be to get revenge for what you and Chris did a year ago."

She reached for another glass bottle that was empty and' this time I didn't' move fast enough as she chucked it across the kitchen. It hit me right in the head and shattered and I stumbled backwards grabbing at my forehead in pain. I could feel the warm blood flowing from the cut and the room started to spin around me.

"Get the fuck out," she screamed at me.

I had no problem obeying that request; I drew the line when she started hitting me or' throwing harmful objects at me. I grabbed a towel and held it up to the wound as I made my way to the bedroom and started packing a bag.

I was glad that Lauren had made the offer she made when she did, but I hadn't' expected to have to actually' take her up on it, not this soon anyway. It didn't' matter though, because anywhere was better than here right now.

When I came back out of the room Jennifer was sitting on the couch smoking another cigarette and I could see she had moved on from beer to a glass full of Jack Daniels. I ignored the sick grin on her face as I walked towards the door and pulled it open, but stopped as I heard her laughing and glanced back at her.

"Have fun taking it in the bum, faggot."

I shook my head and slammed the door stumbling down the stairs with my suitcase dragging behind me. My head was pounding and everything was still spinning as I made my way outside into the cool night air.

I reached into my pocket and called Lauren to tell her what had happened; I couldn't' ride my bike when everything was spinning as fast as it was right now.

"Hey," I said as she answered the phone.

"Hey, you home?"

"Yeah but listen; can you come pick me up? I am leaving tonight. I'm probably going to have to go to the ER to."

"The ER; why, what's wrong,"

"I'll explain when you get here, I promise. Just hurry up,"

We hung up and literally' twenty minutes later Lauren pulled up in her car and helped me load my suitcase into the trunk. I showed her the cut on my forehead and told her what had happened; I had to hold her back to keep her from storming into the apartment complex to beat the hell out of Jennifer.

It was a given that we were going to the Emergency Room though, I was definitely going to need stitches for this.

12