John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Romany grunted her eyes opened wide beads of sweat appearing on her forehead as she shuddered and shuddered. Thinking she may have cum he bent forward and kissed her roughly only to have her pull away. It was not over it was just beginning. She shook her head her hair spilling everywhere as she arched her back and thumped her hips and pussy up and out at him.

Every inch of her body seemed to be moving. Her hips bashing him harder and harder as if trying to exact the very last inch from his cock. He struggled to hold on as her knees came up bashing the back of his thighs and she fell back on to his bed her arms spread wide her long nipples standing out from her shining breasts. "Harder, deeper," she moaned as her legs and knees gripped him and her heels dug into him spurring him on.

"Oh that's it," she groaned as their pace increased. Faster and faster they bucked together until she screamed quietly "yes yes." Her body wriggling like a snake until he lost control and his thick cock nearly slid out. Her groan of disappointment was cut short and her eyes and mouth popped open when he rose on his knees gripped her hips and drove back into her pulsating pussy "uh, uh, uhh," she groaned as the wind left her body. Then surprisingly she `cried quietly, "Yes, yes," as she appeared to cum climaxing one after another, her body wriggling and shuddering her feet and arms gripping him hard. John found he could do no more than brace himself and hold her body up off the bed as she thrashed and wriggled impaled on his cock.

Gone was the impeccably dressed made up Madam. In his arms was his woman her hair sweaty and matted, her lipstick smeared on her shining face, her jaw trembling, her chest heaving, her eyes rolling in their sockets, her body shuddering and tossing in a passionate release.

John felt a new lease of life as he pushed back to stand at the foot of the bed his cock still hard and fast in her pulsing pussy. He pulled her body to him and lifted it and pushed his cock into her seeking the limit. Satisfied he was filling her he started to move. It was only minutes before she moved with him joining him as they sped up faster and harder until her fingernails bit his back and she moaned, "Slow down not so hard, just make love to me please."

He slowed and immediately felt her climax hit her. Her shuddering body, her grasping hands and heels excited him so much he planned to continue until she begged for mercy. Then his legs started to cramp and sweat closed his eyes he gasped for breath and came, "I'm fucked," he cried "I've had it."

They lay panting covered in sweat until Romany rolled away and went to the bathroom returning with a cool wet cloth. Gently and lovingly she wiped his face and body before she kissed the head of his cock and whispered. "You were wonderful. That was fantastic. Now just relax and let me show you how I will always make you happy?"

12