John & Argie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're Johnny right?" she said sticking her lovelies out at me.

"I am," I answered, and reached out to cup both of her breasts.

"Hey!" Deana yelped, "Aren't you gonna kiss me first?"

"I looked into her eyes and saw pure lust. I glanced over her shoulder and saw two couples already fucking in adjoining lounges, one of which was sagging under that couple's weight.

"I looked back at Deana, it turned out that by checking out the others I gave her self-confidence a twist. She thought that I was looking for a better opportunity than her. Of course I wasn't; I was only scoping things out. After all, this was obviously now a full fledged orgy.

"C'mere," I said, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her so close my dick rammed against her pussy. We shared a long kiss, and I felt her nipples grow hard against my chest. My dick was rubbing against her crotch and Deana reached down and placed me at her slit. I shoved and entered her. Lifting her legs up so that she had them wrapped around my waist, I sat down on the second step of the pool and we were off, enjoying a nice slow fuck.

"You have a nice cock," she whispered after removing her tongue from my ear. I responded by leaning forward and chomping on her left nipple.

"JESUS!" Deana groaned. That was delicious!"

"I did it again and felt her cunt tighten two notches around my cock. I could hear heavy breathing and moaning all around me. I was very close to coming, but I wanted to last as long as I could, so I grabbed Deana by the hips, and had her stay still. Then I glanced up at our host and saw that he and his girl were naked, tangled up with another couple on a big pool float. I pulled Deana back to me, and we looked around to see what the other people were doing.

"What they were doing for the most part, was going down on one another. The couple that started it all had returned, and had started a kind of chain in that she was blowing him again, and a girl who's name I think was Tina, was eating the blonde's pussy and another girl named Aura had Jerry with a J fingering and lapping away at her cunt.

"The remaining two girls and guys were getting it on poolside on the lounges, one of which had broken in the process, but hadn't lost its passengers. The pool area was filled with moaning and laughter.

"I came in Deana's snatch, and we kissed each other passionately for a while. Then she coyly separated from me, saying, "Let's try some of the others."

"I was game for it and selected the blonde who had started it all. Her name was Olive, of all things, but I didn't laugh, I was too taken with her magnificent tits and the memory of her pouty mouth sucking Jerry's dick.

"We kissed for a few minutes and I fondled her major assets, then she asked me if I needed some help in getting my engine up and going. Not being a complete idiot, I nodded, and then said, "I'll take all the help I can get."

"Olive grabbed a cushion from the broken lounge and knelt on it, took my semi-hard dick between her lips and she looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. I practically melted at the sight. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations that ran through my body. I warned her when I was ready to come, to my surprise she kept my cock in her mouth. I had expected her to stop and finish me off with a fast fuck, but she continued jacking my dick and sucking hard. I came just as hard. After the first two eruptions, she pulled her head off my cock and let my come dribble back down on it. The last few spurts dribbled out the end of my cock. I looked down at her to find that she was looking up at me with a sparkle in her eyes. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. It was a hard passionate kiss. She giggled and sent some of the sperm she hadn't swallowed back into my mouth. I swallowed it as she giggled even harder.

"I got us a couple of beers and we sat watching the others finish up. Then Olive bounced away from me, or least her firm tits did; and climbed up on a poolside table and made an announcement.

"Ladies, ladies, May I have your attention, please?"

"One by one everyone turned toward Olive --- including Deana, who had been going down on a girl with raven hair and small breasts. I later learned her name was Maddy. The remaining girl, Ronnie, was trying to get Gerry's dick to rise by sucking him. She was having moderate success at it.

"Let's move it back inside. The neighbors will be coming home soon and if they see us out here by the pool they're sure to call the police. We don't want that, do we?"

"A chorus of "No's" filed the air, and everyone made for the sliding glass doors by the pool that led into the over-sized master bedroom.

"Looking back at the moment, I have to smile. For what I call to mind is Gerry's eyes and how big they got when he first saw Aura, a magnificent specimen, lying there on the bed with her legs spread, with Olive preparing to go down on her.

"I heard Ronnie tell Gerry, "Go on baby, she's waiting for a cock – she wants someone to fuck her."

"Aura heard her, and glanced at his erection with her big brown eyes, then cooed, "I'm here for you, honey!"

"Gerry climbed onto the bed, and wrapped his hands around her tits, and Olive hopped off the bed and started a video camera. Aura's mouth was devouring Gerry's nipples for a few seconds and then she brazenly thrust her tongue into his mouth. They kissed like that for a moment, and breaking the kiss, she said, "Give it to me now, lover, I want all that you have to give me!"

"He needed no more encouragement. Gerry pushed his hips forward, and buried his cock to the hilt in the wet and pulsing pussy that Olive among others had gotten ready for him.

"Pump it to me!" Aura cried out, and he complied. He lasted for about five minutes of furious fucking before he filled Aura's pussy with a heavy load.

"Gerry's dick was still dripping when he took it out, but Olive was right there with a cloth to catch it. He held the towel to his cock as he returned downstairs to the living room.

"Billy was immediately on his feet when he heard Gerry on the stairs. He was anxious for his first time with Aura, whom all the guys considered the best looking girl of all.

"Deana led him upstairs, holding tightly to his erection, and on entering the bedroom, he lost no time at all directing his weapon into the now very wet pussy awaiting him.

"Billy fucked Aura hard and fast, and in only a minute or two, was adding his load of come to the sampling Gerry had left only a few moments earlier. He too was handed a washcloth, and returned to the living room, holding it as a badge of honor.

"When Lou entered the room, Maddy got up slowly, and walked over to him. He placed his hands on her shoulders, pressed her down gently into a kneeling position in front of him. She eagerly complied with his wishes, and took his generously sized cock in her mouth to give it a few licks in preparation for this, his first chance at Aura. Deana knew this would give Olive a few moments to get Aura cleaned up from her first two fucks; so she took her time about it.

"Then Maddy led Lou over to the bed, and he gazed for a moment at Aura on the bed. Olive had cleaned her up, but there were still some glistening beads of liquid on her cunt hairs. He said nothing, and went straight to his work, plunging his cock into her pussy before he touched her in any other way. He worked his prick in and out of her for a long ten minutes, pausing only long enough to suck on her tits a little before he filled her with his own load of sticky semen. A moment later a weak-kneed Lou was staggering back downstairs.

"I was up next and good old fluffer Tina was already on her knees in front of me, waiting to blow me into readiness in order that Aura would have joined some mysterious circle I'd heard Maddy call, 'Pulling the Train.'

"What I really wanted to do was a sixty-nine, but Tina wouldn't go for it. Her sole purpose in life at the moment seemed to be prepping me for Aura's cunt.

"I was stiffened up soon enough, and trudged upstairs with Tina to find Olive, Deana, Aura, Maddy and Ronnie waiting for me.

"Later I learned I won all their hearts with what I did next, for I shunned Ronnie's explicit directions to fuck Aura, and fell face first into her frothy snatch. Sure they had wiped her up after each guy dropped his load in her; but they weren't that good at cleansing her. I took care of that little chore, lapping away and swallowing the combination of sperm and womanly juices that had accumulated in her cunt.

"Aura came twice from my cunnilingus and twice more when I finally slid my dork deep within her gaping cunt. I still hadn't come when I pulled out, turned around and grabbed Ronnie, pulled her onto the bed where she lay half on and half off Aura; and fucked her from behind as the other girls screamed out my name as if I were a rock star. When I was ready to blast off and that took a while, I signaled Tina to move close and fed her my cock just seconds before I exploded into her mouth. Maddy and Aura demanded that she share my spending with them and of course, she did.

"To pooped to pop, I lay on the bed along with all the women as they formed a kind of daisy chain with their heads between one another's thighs. If memory serves, it was Tina on Ronnie; Maddy on Tina; Olive on Maddy; and Deana on Olive. Jerry wandered in and went down on Deana and to top it off, Ronnie sucked Jerry off.

"Doc, I assume you've guessed that Deana and I went our separate ways as soon as school started; and for most of the school year I was quite fucked-up about it. I was a full of rage and pain, and nobody could help me. I had no idea why she broke up with me. She knew I didn't care who she slept with . . . and maybe that was the reason. Anyway, it didn't make things any better when she started dating one of my friends and sleeping with him as well. At any rate, I went the next semester without getting any, and it hurt. It really hurt."

"After Deana I dated a woman named Liz. Liz was a mystically-beautiful hippie type. She was perpetually bored, even during our lame attempts at sex. She would never touch me but permitted me to touch her as much as I liked. So I ended up performing a lot of oral sex on her and that was about it. I speak of this relationship in brief and clinical terms because it was a brief and clinical relationship and the only pussy I would have during that semester."

12