John & Argie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah!"

"You need to be fucked in the ass, don't you?"

"Mmmm, yeah!"

"You've needed this for quite a long time, haven't you?"

"Oh, you know it!"

"You're so desperate for my cock right now you'd do anything, wouldn't you?"

"Anything!"

"Yeah, you'd do whatever you had to for some cock, wouldn't you?"

Each time he asked a question, he yanked his cock viciously from her rectum and slapped her ass with it.

When she responded to his questions, he would shove it back into her and fuck her for a short time before asking the next question.

This was a game they first played on their honeymoon. He wondered why they had stopped playing it; couldn't remember why.

Argie remembered it too. But she had an answer to why they had not done this in a while. 'He started fucking around,' she thought,

'But he's back with me now, and I'm going to keep him close at hand from now on.'

It wasn't really true, for he had been cheating on her from the outset of their relationship. But a certain distance had grown over time and perhaps that was the real reason the game playing had ended.

He felt himself getting ready to come a second time and increased the pace of his thrusting; he also quickened his taunting questions.

"You need my cock, don't you?"

"Yes!" She answered just as quickly.

"You love my cock in your ass, don't you?"

"I do, I do!"

"Cock! My cock!"

"Yes! Your cock!"

"Any cock!"

"Any cock!" She responded, and he started to ejaculate deep into her ass, and his continued thrusting flushed his seed from within her and splashed it out, covering her thighs and his testicles as well as the sheets on the bed.

"Any cock!" She screamed, and came so hard that she actually passed out.

*******

When Argie came to, John was holding her. Whispering how much he loved her, needed her, and missed her. She told him she loved him too. But when he asked if things would go back to normal, she laughed and told him emphatically, that this was as normal as it would ever be again.

"You broke the marriage pact, John," she said calmly. "I did too after I found out. It turns out I like having another lover . . . ."

"You do, huh?"

"Yes, I do. I've decided to enter into an open marriage with you. If you decide against it then I want a divorce. If you can live with it, well, we can go on. I do love you, but you started this . . . a long time ago. Now you have to face the consequences."

"And that would be?"

"We keep our relationships such as they are from the children."

"How long do you think that will last, Argie?"

"I don't know. But we keep it from them as long as we can."

"All right."

"I'll tolerate your women; you do the same with respect to my lovers."

"Okay."

A short silence ensued while both thought about what was just agreed to and then John spoke. "What about broadening the criteria a little?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, hypothetically speaking, what if you decided to try two men?"

"Yes?"

"Two strangers, or would I be one of them?"

Argie laughed. "I haven't given that any thought, John," she replied, although she certainly had. Two men at once was her favorite fantasy.

"I suppose we should consider a similar scenario from your perspective as well," she said.

"I guess," John replied, that being his favorite fantasy as well.

Argie fired a salvo at him, revealing a little of her actual feelings on the subject. "Are you thinking of inviting the bimbo across the street into our bedroom?"

"Not until this second," he shot back at her, knowing exactly where she was coming from.

Then he quickly made a peace offering. "Look baby, we're both walking on thin ice here. We've just made love and really enjoyed being with one another. Let's not spoil it by baiting each other, huh?"

She surprised him by agreeing immediately.

"You're right. We want our marriage to last. Let's not set conditions that doom it to failure."

"Right. Why not take it a day at a time?"

"Honey, that's a great idea," Argie said and kissed him lightly on the lips as the front door opened and their youngest children, Jodie and Tricia, trooped into the house.

"Let's be normal for a few hours, eh?" Argie whispered, giving him another kiss before heading into the family room to see if the kids were hungry.

The End

12