John and Cheryl Ch. 01

Story Info
John tries to figure out what's going on with his wife.
7.2k words
4.33
62.9k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

I have written this in three parts. Parts 2 and 3 are almost done. I hope to post one chapter every day or two this weekend.

This story was requested and inspired by someone who wanted me to take my original attempt at a blackmail story with a weird twist in a different direction. I admit that it was my first attempt at a sudden twist, but I learn from every story I write, especially from those of you who offer constructive criticisms and emails. Thank you to those who try to help an amateur writer.

Thanks, Beth. It's not exactly how we discussed, but it made me think about something different.

Main Cast

John, 35 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl's husband.

Cheryl, 34 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, John's wife.

Meryl, 34 years old, 5'4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl's identical twin.

Ed, 40 years old, 5'11", 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Dennis' boss.

Ted, 7 years old and Natalie,9 years old, John and Cheryl's kids.

Chapter 1 - John

I got home from work on Thursday and was looking forward to dinner. My wife was setting the table and dinner was almost ready when I walked in. We always tried to have a nice family meal at least twice a week. The kids were now 9 and 7 years old and that meant that they always had more important things to do with their friends or in their sports activities than with their parents. There were sleepovers, going to the pool, sports practices, etc. I knew that this was one of those nights that we were going to all sit down together so I made sure to finish work and get home on time. When I entered I immediately knew that something was wrong.

"Hey, hon." I walked up to give her my dutiful husband kiss. She usually at least turned from what she was doing so that I could give her a quick peck on the lips and get one of her beautiful smiles. It was not sexual in any way, but at least it was on the lips. Tonight, I got the cheek. Shit! Now what's wrong? "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine."

She didn't even look at me, just pretended to concentrate on setting the table like it was the most important thing in the world. Having been married for 11 years, I knew something was wrong. All the signals were there and I could have made ice cubes with the vibes I was getting from her.

I walked into the den and put my work laptop down. I went into our bedroom and changed clothes, getting comfortable. I checked on the kids and they were both doing their homework. They were such good kids. Cheryl staying home until they got out of grade school was turning out to be a good decision for raising them.

I was checking on Ted when I heard my wife's voice calling us for dinner. I went downstairs with the kids right behind me and we all traipsed into the kitchen. The small kitchen table had a large bowl of linguine on it, with some small slices of garlic bread; a real carbohydrate lover's dream.

We all sat down and the kids were chatty, as usual. Cheryl never looked up at me and we both talked to the kids but never to each other. As soon as the kids asked to be excused and had left I brought it up again.

"Cheryl, I know something's wrong. You haven't spoken to me since I got a 'fine' when coming home. What's going on?"

She took a deep breath and then sighed. "I don't know. I can't pinpoint it. I just got mad today and for some reason I find myself taking it out on you." She stood up and came over to me. She gave me a quick hug as I sat there. "Sorry."

I relaxed. So she had a bad day. Who hasn't? Sometimes we just wake up wrong and nothing seems right, sometimes the hormones drive us crazy, and sometimes it's just life weighing us down.

She turned to leave the kitchen. "Your turn for clean-up."

I sighed and went about the business of putting the dishes away. There were no leftovers, so it really was pretty easy. I finished in about 15 minutes and headed into the den. Cheryl was there with the remote, flipping channels. I sat down and picked up the book I had been reading. I knew she wasn't going to select anything I wanted to watch, so I figured I would just sit there and read. I had been there for about 5 minutes when she suddenly threw the remote down onto the coffee table.

"There's nothing on. I'm going upstairs to read." I watched her little tirade, which was very out of character for her. Then she fixed me with an icy glare. "Good night." She turned and left.

I sat there, trying to figure out what was going on. It seemed to be more than just having a bad day. She seemed to have a burr under her saddle. I decided that I would wait a while before I went upstairs. It was only 7pm! I knew she wasn't going to bed to sleep, but the way she said good night to me was like a warning not to come upstairs. I decided to give her some room. It's not like we haven't all had days where we wanted to be by ourselves. Or maybe she was questioning being a stay at home mom. We had discussed this a lot, both when we were deciding to have children right away and then again once they were born. Once we had a boy and a girl, we decided to stop. She was going to stay home until they got out of grade school to make sure that they were well adjusted and decent people. I relaxed and went back to my book, figuring that she would talk to me once she calmed down.

The kids were ready for bed by 9pm. They came down and gave me a hug and kiss good night and I took that as an indication that I should go up and see if there was something I could do. I walked up to the bedroom and the lights were off. She had decided to go to sleep already. That was a little odd, but I didn't do anything about it. She could just be tired. I went into the bathroom, undressed, brushed and flossed my teeth, and crawled into bed. She was quiet as a mouse. It took me a long time to go to sleep because it was so early, so I wracked my brain to see if there's something I should have been aware of or caught about all this. I came up with nothing. It had to be her problem.

The next morning I woke to the sound of the shower. It was early, but since we both went to sleep early, I had gotten plenty of sleep. I got up and hoped that Cheryl would at least talk to me now. I walked into the bathroom to empty my bladder and then I started laying out my clothes. Cheryl finished while I was doing that and when she came out into the bedroom she was wrapped in a towel. She walked directly up to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"Sorry, honey."

I relaxed. "I just couldn't figure out what could have gotten you so wound up. It's not like you."

"It was nothing and I'm fine now." She turned and rummaged in her unmentionables drawer for a pair of panties and then the one below for a bra. I stood there and watched.

She realized I was watching and turned to me. "Are you just going to stand there and watch?" She sounded just a little irritated.

I grinned. "I was planning on it."

"Well, don't. I don't like to be ogled." She turned and put her panties on without dropping her towel.

Maybe something was still going on, but I shrugged my shoulders and went in to take my shower. She knew I was a voyeur and loved to watch her. I was pretty confused about this now.

The day went pretty well. Work was smooth, I got a lot accomplished, and I was looking forward to the weekend with my wife and kids when Cheryl called.

"John, Meryl wants to do some shopping tonight at the mall. We don't have anything going on, so I told her I'd go. You'll have to fend for dinner with the kids, okay?" She sounded like the old Cheryl again and this was not an unusual development for her and her identical twin.

"No problem. Tell Meryl hello for me."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Friday night went well and the kids were more than happy with some hamburgers cooked on the grill. I let them invite a couple of friends over and we ate out on the deck. It was a pretty nice evening.

The friends left at about 9pm and headed home. I told mine to get ready for bed and then I went to watch some TV and/or read. I planned on waiting up for Cheryl. I usually did when she was out with Meryl because they were never out that late. However, by 11:30 I was way too tired since we had had an early morning. I thought about calling her, but wasn't too worried. She and Meryl drank very lightly when they went out to do shopping and dinner, and I knew that they would call if they had too much and felt they couldn't drive home. That had happened before and they were both responsible adults, not teenagers. I headed up to our bedroom, got ready, and crawled into bed. I fell asleep pretty fast and the next thing I knew it was 3am and I needed to piss. I sat up and looked at the other side of the bed. It was empty. What?!

I immediately left the bedroom and went downstairs. I looked in the garage and Cheryl's car was there. Where was she? I looked in the den and there was no sign of her. I looked in the kitchen and saw that her purse was on the table. She definitely came home. I started searching the bedrooms and found her in the guest bedroom. She was still dressed and just laying across the bed on her back, a couple of pillows under her head. She looked comfortable except for her clothes, so I didn't want to disturb her. I covered her with a blanket, left her there, and went back to bed. What the hell? She had never done that before. She and Meryl must have definitely had too much to drink. I took a leak and went back to bed.

When I woke the next morning, it was 7:30 and I could hear the kids, who were up and probably in the den watching TV. I went to the guest bedroom and Cheryl was still there. I went over and gave her a small nudge. "Honey?" I could smell that stale odor of alcohol.

Her eyes opened a little and then she groaned and turned over away from me. "Ugh! What do you want?" She was hungover and not happy.

"Do you want to get up, get undressed, and get into our bed? I'm going downstairs and you can sleep off this hangover you seem to have." I guess she and Meryl had tied one on last night.

"Okay." I helped her to her feet and into our bedroom. She started to undress and turned to me. "I'm fine now. Go on downstairs. I just need some more sleep."

I grinned. "I guess you really tied one on last night with Meryl."

"Yeah." She didn't take my little jab very well. Nobody ever did with a hangover.

I chuckled at her discomfort. We had all been there. "Okay, I'll check on you later." I left and went downstairs.

The rest of the day went pretty well. Cheryl had a hangover for most of the day and appeared to be miserable. I didn't poke too much fun at her. We've all done that.

At one point Meryl called and I asked if she was hung over.

She groaned. "All my curtains are closed and I haven't eaten anything yet. The TV hurts my eyes and I can hear every noise from the people in the next townhouse. Does that answer your question?"

I laughed. "Yeah, Cheryl is pretty much the same." I passed the phone and the two of them commiserated with each other.

Sunday was a little better, but Cheryl didn't want to really talk about anything. She was distant all day. I just chalked it up to too much alcohol.

The next week went pretty well. I had my regular basketball night, the kids had their sports to do, and everything seemed settled. Cheryl was almost back to her old self, but there was an underlying current of something I couldn't put my finger on. On Friday, she called me again. She said that the ladies that she spent time with at the pool during the summer with all the kids were going out for a girls' night out and she wanted to join them. We had been doing this all the time, so again I didn't mind.

However, things were definitely different this time. Before I went to bed this time, I called her and it went to voice mail. I sent her a text, too, asking when she would be home and if she was okay to drive. I didn't want her to drive as drunk as she appeared to be last week. I never got an answer. I went to bed and this time couldn't sleep. I had a few jealous thoughts going through my head because of the distance Cheryl was keeping between us in addition to this second Friday night out, but I tried to control it because we had such a good marriage and were so honest with each other. I was still awake when she arrived home at 2:45. I waited to see if she would come into the bedroom, but she didn't. I heard her go directly into the guest bedroom, but this time I heard her moving around and finally heard the guest shower start. She was taking a shower at 2:45? My jealous suspicions started running rampant now. I got up and put on my robe. I went to the guest bedroom and saw that she had just tossed her clothes onto the bed. I wanted to pick up her clothes and check them for signs of something – anything that might tell me where she had been. I chastised myself for this. I didn't want to be someone who had no trust in their spouse. We were both loving, trusting individuals. I had no idea what to do, but I couldn't bring myself to accuse her of anything based on a night out. We both still had nights where we went out with our friends and drank too much. I also didn't want to have to feel like I had to check on Cheryl's whereabouts or every move. That wasn't a marriage. But the fact was that I had been through this with my parents. My mother had caught my father sleeping with one of their friends and it cost them their marriage at a time when I was very young. I never forgot her pain. I barely resisted checking Cheryl's clothes, but I did sit on the bed and wait for her.

I sat on the bed and waited and Cheryl finally came back from the shower. She was dressed in just the towel wrapped around her and she was startled when she saw me.

"Oh! John! What are doing up? Did I wake you?"

She was slurring her words, so I knew that she had been drinking.

"I heard you get in the shower and I couldn't sleep tonight. Come to bed, honey. You don't have to sleep in here."

She hesitated just long enough for me to wonder what was going on with her. "Okay, sure."

She picked up her clothes and we walked into our bedroom. She put her clothes in the hamper and crawled into bed. I snuggled up against her. She tensed up, like she didn't want to snuggle, and I could feel it. I backed off and wondered what the fuck was going on with Cheryl.

The next morning after sleeping pretty soundly, I woke to Cheryl trying to get up without waking me. "I'm awake."

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

"Not a problem." I decided to push a little. "So, did you have a good time last night?"

"It was okay."

I smiled, trying to relax her. "For just being okay, you were out pretty late."

"I just couldn't get away from those ladies. They can really drink."

"Yeah? Where did you guys go?"

"Just a couple of bars downtown."

"When I heard the shower, I thought maybe something was wrong."

"No, I was just around too many smokers last night. There was a patio and smoking area outside one of the bars and a couple of the ladies smoke so we spent a lot of time out there. My hair smelled like smoke and I couldn't take it."

That made sense. She hated cigarette smoke so I let it go. "Okay. Well, I'm going to take a shower and get ready for another day. Natalie has a soccer game at 11."

"Okay." When she answered, she seemed to be far away.

This weekend was better than the previous one and everything seemed to be getting back to normal. So much so, that I felt guilty about doubting this woman who I loved, who loved me, who had bore two children for me, and was staying home to take care of them. The only problem was that she claimed she was too tired for sex and that meant it had been three weeks, which was very unusual for us. We were a twice a week kind of couple when we were busy and on vacation it would be more than that. But I was not too worried. Things like this happen.

Another week came and went and this time we went out to dinner on Friday and drank a little. The kids were with the neighbors for the night so we could have a night out. When we got home I was randy as hell and looking for sex. We had another drink and then I asked if she wanted to dance. She always gets in the mood when we put on some ballads and dance in the den. She said yes and I put on the love ballads. We started dancing close and I held her. It had been a while since I even held her like this and she is so wonderfully contoured. She had just enough curves to be womanly in my mind and I loved her little body. I held her close to me and could feel myself getting hard just thinking about having sex after four weeks without. I pulled her back a little and bent over to kiss her. She avoided my kiss and I looked at her questioningly.

"What?"

She smiled and dropped to her knees. "I just want to get this big boy out to play."

I grinned. "Oh, he's ready."

Cheryl yanked down my zipper and opened by pants. She pulled them open and rubbed her face against my underwear encased dick. It felt wonderful. She then suddenly yanked my pants and underwear to my ankles and started licking and sucking on my dick. Fuck! She was sucking me like she hadn't done in a long time!

I reached down for her. "Cheryl, honey, if you keep that up we won't make it to the bed."

She pulled back and smiled. "Mmmm. That's okay. I think I need some cum for dessert."

I had never heard her say that before so I stared down as she looked up at me and slowly pushed her mouth down my dick. She had never taken me all the way before, but it appeared she was about to now. She kept forcing herself down onto my dick until there was barely any showing. I groaned. Cheryl then slowly pulled back, dragging her tongue along the underside and swishing it back and forth, making me squirm and think about coating her tonsils. She pulled it all the way out with a pop and then continued to look up at me as she went under and licked my balls. She licked all around them, slowly jacking me with her right hand. She grinned and took me back into her mouth. Fuck! This was hot! She pulled back and grinned.

"Give me that cum, baby!"

This was another thing I had never heard her say in her life and I wasn't about to argue right now. She plunged her mouth down over my dick and started bobbing, her tongue dancing along the underside of the head. Fuck! It wasn't going to be long.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced it to her as I got close and she didn't slow down or stop. She just kept sucking and licking. Finally, after a few more times up and down I erupted, spurting and spurting my long overdue cum into my wife. I had been waiting for four weeks to fuck her and I had quite a lot built up. To her credit, she kept swallowing and swallowing and never spilled a drop.

When I was done, Cheryl pulled back off with a pop. "How was that?"

I moved over and sat down. "Wonderful! You haven't done that for a long time."

"I know."

"You ready for your turn now?" I grinned.

"I'm pretty tired. Let's just go to bed. I'm fine." She got up and left the room.

I was sitting there with my pants and underwear at my ankles wondering what the hell was going on. She had never passed up a chance to have an orgasm. She used to love it when I ate her pussy through at least two before we had sex. She was confusing me again. At least this time I got to cum. It had been so long that I was forgetting what it felt like.

I put myself back together enough to walk back to the bedroom. I got there and Cheryl was in the bathroom with the doors closed. She only did that when she was on her period, so I figured maybe that was what was going on. Although, if she was, why wouldn't she tell me?

Cheryl came out as I was undressing. She was wearing her normal pajamas. She was usually colder than everyone else, so she always slept in pajamas. I walked over and kissed her. She accepted it, but was a little disconcerted, like she didn't want to be kissed.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers
12