John and Cheryl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

"That was great, honey. You haven't done that in a while."

She smiled a little. "I know. I am starting my period, so I figured one of us may as well be satisfied."

I grinned. "Thanks." I gave her another quick peck and she seemed fine. I was feeling better about the whole thing and most of my fears had been allayed. I think it was just wishful thinking on my part and there was still some niggling thought in the back of my head that wouldn't go away.

The weekend went pretty well. She left me with a neighbor during the Sunday football game we wanted to watch and went to see Meryl. Again, this was normal, but now I was getting suspicious. I thought maybe I was going nuts because this was Cheryl. She had always been my rock. I had to ask again.

When she got home that night, I asked her how Meryl was and she answered with just a 'fine'. She almost never did that. So I confronted her.

"Cheryl, we've not had sex for over four weeks and you've been all out of sorts. Tell me the truth. Is there anything wrong? Anything I should know? Do you need to go see a doctor? Are you not feeling well?"

She stared at me and I could see the doubt in her eyes as she hesitated. She came over to me and hugged me. "Honey, I've just been a little out of sorts. I apologize for that. It's nothing. You know I love you and our kids. I'll get over it. If it was serious I would go to a doctor."

"Okay." I kissed her and there was no feeling of her holding back this time, so I felt better, but there were still some doubts in my mind.

On Wednesday of this fifth week, I almost had an accident on the way home. I was preoccupied with the situation with Cheryl and almost got run off the road by a rude black SUV. It almost looked like one of those government owned ones that were used to transport senior government officials. But we didn't have any of those here, so it was just some asshole who it seemed had tried to purposely run me off the road. I almost went after him because it appeared so deliberate, but I continued home, my adrenalin pumping and my heart racing.

I just managed to start getting calm again when I got home. I entered my house to find it very quiet. Cheryl's car was in the garage, but it was quiet and there was no sign of her or the kids. My cell rang and I pulled it out. It was Cheryl.

"Honey, the kids are over at the neighbor's house. I'm upstairs, naked, with the whipped cream. Can you come help me make a pussy sundae?"

I didn't even answer her. I closed my cell and raced to our bedroom. Cheryl was laying there nude, as she said. She was applying the whipped cream to her nipples and had some on her pussy. She giggled as I ripped all my clothes off.

"Hungry?" She teased me by opening and closing her legs, the whipped cream melting and running down over her pussy.

"Ravenous."

"Mmmm, good."

I leaned over between her legs and licked up the whipped cream. I also managed to lick thru her slit and pick up some pussy juices, and realized she was already wet. "Yum!"

I cleaned off her pussy and then crawled up to her tits where the whipped cream had also made a bit of a runny mess. I cleaned them up, too. Then I went back to her pussy. She lay back and relaxed as I made a meal of her tasty twat. I licked and sucked on the lips, plunged my tongue into the bright pink center, and then sucked and hummed on her clit, making her scream my name. I loved it when she screamed my name.

As she came back down I sat up and started to wipe off my face with the back of my hand. Cheryl reached up and stopped me. "No, no. Let me take care of that." Then she leaned in and kissed me. She kissed me hard and then proceeded to lick around my mouth to get the mixture of her juices and the whipped cream. She had never done that and my eyes must have widened a little when she pulled back. She grinned. "I love the way I taste on your face."

I grinned back. "Me, too."

She then lay back and ordered me to fuck her. I obliged. I had never refused to do that to her and never thought I would.

After I had filled her up, cumming long and hard, she lay back and groaned. "Oh, god, I really needed that."

"Me, too. All you had to do was ask."

She looked at me suddenly when I said that and I could see something like regret or sorrow cross her face. I was a little confused, but she kissed me again and we cuddled for awhile. Finally, we put ourselves back together and retrieved the kids. I felt much better than I had in a long time. My Cheryl was back.

Chapter 2

Over the next two weeks, things continued to be strange. Cheryl went through strange mood swings, and couple of times she seemed to forget about things. There were also times when she seemed to be staring off into the distance or concentrating on the kids so much that she seemed completely oblivious to what was going on around her. I suppose that I should have recognized that something more was going on, but when you're working and rushing around to soccer games, baseball games, and other children activities, it's easy to get caught up in that and miss some very obvious signs. Plus she was never gone during the evening and that lulled me into a false sense of security.

Finally, I got the shock of my young married life. It was almost three months after that terrible first day, on a Saturday and I was going over a friend's house to watch a college football game with the guys I played basketball with. Cheryl was fine with it. The problem was when I came home. The game was at 1pm and I got home about 5:30. The kids were in front of the TV and Cheryl was in the shower. I saw where she had thrown her clothes. They were a mess. I didn't have to look closely to see that the blouse was torn, the bra had a cut strap and the skirt was covered in something. I lifted it and checked it out. The smell and look of semen was unmistakable. Had she been raped? Had something happened to her? I rushed into the bathroom and through the shower glass I could see that she was sitting on the shower seat in the back corner.

"Cheryl, are you okay?"

She stood up. "Everything's fine. I'm just getting cleaned up."

"Cheryl, your clothes are a mess. Were you attacked? Is everything okay?"

I started to open the shower door, but she held it closed. "I'm fine. There's nothing wrong."

I stared at her form through the glass. How could that be? "Nothing happened? Your clothes are a disaster!"

"Oh." She peaked around the corner and looked at me. "Sorry."

I stared at her, trying to comprehend this. "Sorry? Your clothes make it look like you've either been raped or in a gang bang and all you can say is sorry? How about an explanation?"

She stared at me with what looked a little like fear and then turned to finish her shower. What the fuck was going on?

I went back into the bedroom and looked at her clothes. They were disgusting and I was almost in a panic. I backed out and went back downstairs. I asked the kids what they had done today and they said they had gone over to see Aunt Meryl and she took them to the movies. Mom had stayed there. Later, they said Mom had picked them up and said they were in a hurry and evidently had scared Natalie with her hurried driving in an attempt to get home. With everything that had happened in the last few weeks, it all added up to having an affair. I went back upstairs and Cheryl was just getting out of the shower. She could see my anger and I could see the fear in her eyes. She looked out into the bedroom.

"Yes, your clothes are a mess." I stated coldly and flatly.

She suddenly stood up straight and appeared to gather her strength. "Yeah, I'll just toss them." She walked out of the bathroom and picked up the complete pile and walked over and dropped them into the trash can.

I followed her. "So tell me, Cheryl, how many men does it take to cover your skirt with that much spunk?"

She flinched at how direct and loud I was. She tried to appear unfazed, but I could see that it was false bravado. Her hands were a little shaky and she didn't answer.

"Not going to answer my question? Why? What's the matter? You can leave your kids with your sister while you are slutting around and having a gang bang, but you can't tell your husband how many guys you fucked and sucked?" No answer. She acted like there was something very important in her underwear drawer. I walked up behind her and ripped her towel off. It spun her a little and I could plainly see bruises on her tits and thighs. I almost gasped, but she tried not to react. She turned and slowly reached for the towel and I could see her hand trembling. I didn't know if it was from the fear of this confrontation or from being cold and wet and naked. I handed it back to her.

"You are bruised and your clothes are a mess. Are you telling me that this was not rape?"

She stared down into the underwear drawer. "No, it was not rape."

Fuck! She was fucking around on me. The ungrateful bitch. "Whore!" I spat out my final word and left the room.

I went downstairs and grabbed two beers and went out onto the deck. I was trying to think about what was going to happen. I loved the woman, but obviously she no longer felt the same way. There was no way she would do that if she felt anything for me. She acted like she could ignore the fact that I found cum-soaked clothes on her bed. This was something I could have never imagined with her.

I was just finishing the second beer when Cheryl came downstairs. I could hear her, but I didn't get up or look around. I sat there, waiting for something to happen when I heard her car start. Fuck her! Let her go. She was out fucking around and I was almost in a mood to add to her bruises so I had to stay away until the physical desire to hurt her passed. I finished the second beer and went inside. There was nobody there. She must have taken the kids, too.

I fixed myself something to eat and there was no sign of her by 8pm so I called her cell. She didn't answer. I called Meryl next.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Meryl, you fucking cunt!" I wasn't in the mood to mince words and I knew she despised the 'c' word.

"What!? John?! How dare you...."

"Fuck you, Meryl. I know you took care of the kids while Cheryl went out fucking around. She had a gang bang and you helped. You are a fucking cunt, so don't try to deny it." There was silence for a long time.

Finally, I heard a whisper. "I'm sorry, John. You don't understand...".

"Sorry? You're fucking sorry? You help my wife commit adultery and you've known for how long? It's probably been going on for over 2 months. I know she's your sister, but you've supported her doing something that you supposedly hate. That makes you a fucking cunt! Now is my cheating, fucking slut there with my kids?"

"No." I could tell that Meryl was shocked and dismayed by my words. So fucking what? I was the one in pain here.

"Well, if you hear from her, call me. She has my children and they shouldn't be with hanging out with whores."

"John, Cheryl is not...." I slammed the phone down.

I waited and waited to hear from her or the kids on Saturday, but I got nothing. I called Cheryl's phone many times, angry as hell, but she was screening her calls and wouldn't answer. I also called her parents. It was a little tough to still act the loving husband, but I managed to make it sound like I was just wondering where they were after being out shopping all day.

By 10pm I was getting worried. Finally, at about 10:30, the phone rang and I picked it up. It was Cheryl's cell number. I didn't say hello, just waited to hear who was on the other end. Finally, my daughter Natalie spoke.

"Daddy, are you there?"

"Hey, honey. Yes, I'm here. Where are you guys?"

"We are in a really nice hotel. Mommy said we could stay here for a while. I think it's cool. When are you coming daddy?"

"Let me speak to your mother and we'll discuss it."

"Mommy?" I could hear some shuffling in the background as Natalie took the phone to Cheryl.

"Yes?" Cheryl's voice was soft and restrained. I was going to try to stay that way, too, with my kids being on the other end.

"Where are you?"

"In a hotel."

"Which one?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Why did you take the kids? You know they will have to come back to go to school. They need to be in their home." I barely managed to talk civilly to Cheryl.

"They are my kids, too. I'll take them if I want."

She was showing anger? "You fucking slut. You don't deserve them and you know it. You should just let me have them, we can get a divorce, and then you will be free to fuck all those assholes that seem so important to you now."

She didn't answer. The phone was deathly quiet. Finally, she spoke and this time I could hear the pain in her voice as she whispered to me. "I'm so sorry. I love you." She hung up.

Fuck! I still loved her, too. That was the problem. I hated the idea of this woman who I had adored and felt like was the perfect mate doing what she had done. I was hurt, humiliated, and felt like a shit myself. But I reminded myself that there was never a reason to do what she had done, and I got angry again. Unfortunately, it didn't help.

I didn't sleep well and when I woke up, the doorbell was ringing. I looked at the clock. It was about 8am on Sunday and I hadn't slept much, but was finally asleep when this happened. Fuck! That alone was enough to piss me off. I went downstairs and answered the door. Meryl.

"What the fuck do you want, traitor?"

Meryl looked almost as bad as I felt. "Can we talk? Amicably?"

I stared at her. She was, after all, Cheryl's twin. She would always take her sister's side. "Yeah, come in." I begrudgingly pushed the door open and walked toward the kitchen. "You want some coffee?"

Meryl said yes and followed me into the kitchen. She sat at the table and put her head in her hands. I started the coffee and when I looked up, she looked up and I could see tears streaming down her face. What the fuck?

"I'm so sorry, John. I found out a few weeks ago, but Cheryl swore me to silence. I wanted to tell you so bad. I can't tell you anything more than I am very sorry."

"Well, ain't that just grand. You're sorry. That won't give me back a faithful wife, will it? It won't make things easier on the kids when they find out what's been going on, and they will find out. What in the world is going on, Meryl?"

"I can't tell you."

I stared at her for a couple of seconds. "Then get out of my house."

Her head jerked up at that and she stared at me for a second. Then that sad face reappeared and she started crying again. "Okay. I'm sorry." She walked out and I just stood there, staring at her back as she left my house. Fuck! Now what?

The rest of the day I barely managed to make myself work around the house. I was too upset and dismayed by the situation and my missing children. I had called Cheryl's number several times and even tried to figure out which hotel she might have gone to, but it was hopeless without more clues. When I got home from picking something up at Lowe's, Cheryl was sitting in her car out front and the kids were sitting on the steps waiting for me.

Natalie jumped up. "Dad!"

I was out of my car and hugging the kids quickly. I looked over at Cheryl and she just nodded at me and drove away. I'm glad she left. I didn't want to call her a fucking slut and whore in front of our children.

"C'mon, let's go inside."

It was a nice evening and I eventually got Natalie to talk. She told me that Cheryl had confided in Natalie that she had done something bad and that she and I had to be apart for awhile to work it out. I wondered if that was a good thing to do. Natalie is only 9 years old. Besides, there wasn't much to work out in my mind. She fucked around and I was going to jettison the bitch.

I put them to bed and I called one of my basketball teammates who was a lawyer. I told him I knew of Cheryl's betrayal and I wanted to start a divorce. He questioned me about it and tried to make me think twice about doing it so quickly. I described the skirt with about 4 loads of cum on it and he shut up. He agreed to start the paperwork.

I was at work the next day, when at about 3pm, I got a call on my cell. I didn't recognize the number. I answered and it was the police.

"Mr. Jacobson?"

"Yes?"

"This is Detective Sergeant Nicholas Savanti. We have your wife in custody and I'd like you to come down to the station immediately."

"What for? We're getting divorced." I told him exactly what I thought.

"She told us you two had fought and were separated just this weekend, but she needs someone down here and she needs to get a lawyer. We can assign a public defender if you want us to, but she requested you come down to the station."

"A lawyer? What is she being held for?" Now I was confused.

"Murder."

"What?!?!" What happened?" I was shocked and completely befuddled.

"Your wife was at the house of a Mr. Fred Williamson with 5 men. She shot and killed all five. She's being held for the murders of all five. She had also been beaten, so we're not sure what all was going on there. Please come down."

"I'll be right there." Fuck! She murdered 5 guys? And it was at Fred Williamson's? He was the COO of my company. What the fuck was going on?

To be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers
12