John & Emily's First Time

Story Info
John sneaks a quickie with his girlfriend's sister.
2.2k words
4.05
93.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked away from the tv as he heard the front door open. He hoped it would be Rachel, his girlfriend, but instead it was her sister, Emily. He caught himself gazing at her crotch -- distinctly visible in the short, tight volleyball outfit she was wearing -- and turned his eyes away.

Emily was a tall, slim, filly of a woman: her limbs slender and toned from her years as an athlete, and her frame both muscular and well-endowed. She had shoulder-length, asymmetrical hair -- newly cut to give her a more modern appeal -- and she looked the city gal that she was. There was a strong sense of sexuality that exuded from her. The way her hips curved into her pert rear; the way her shirts clung tantalizingly to her chest to show off her ample breasts. There was no denying her attractiveness, and few were the men brave enough to dare the rejection of conquering her.

When Emily caught John staring at her, she offered a smile. He looked at her with a sheepish grin in return and turned away.

"Rachel isn't home yet?" she asked.

"She ran out for a few errands," John replied. "Said I could stay here."

Emily crossed the room in front of the tv, and John watched her hungrily, her slender legs and tight thighs were gorgeous. Emily put a leg up on the chair next to the tv -- facing away from John -- and began to take off her tennis shoes, the material from her pants stretching across her firm ass. He felt his cock stir and adjusted himself while she was looking away.

Once her shoes were off, Emily walked over to the couch and plopped herself next to John and stretched her legs out to the coffee table in front of them. Then she grabbed the remote from the cushion between them and flipped the channel.

"Anything good on?" she asked.

"Not really," John said. "Was just watching a show about ice truckers."

"There wasn't anything on Cinemax?"

"Skin-emax, you mean," John said with a chuckle.

Emily looked over at him and shook her head with a smile.

"I didn't know you had those channels," John said.

John shifted in his shorts again, his cock already fully hard. Emily's shorts had ridden up between her legs, and the crease of her young slit was pressed against the material. It was hard not to notice.

"I bet you've been bored all day," Emily said.

"A bit," John replied. "She's been taking care of some shopping . . . which has been for the past seven hours."

Emily giggled. Then she shifted in her seat, and John noticed the spandex shorts ride up even more -- something he didn't think was even possible.

"How's volleyball this year," John asked, trying to act interested in her.

"Meh," she said, "I mostly do it for the shorts."

She turned and winked at John, and he chuckled.

"Well they look good on you," he said.

"That's the point," Emily said.

"Well I suppose if you're looking for the whole football team to get after you, sure."

"What's wrong with that?"

Emily grinned more broadly as she looked at John.

"Nothing, I guess," he said, "so long as you're not *getting* with the whole football team."

"And what would be wrong with THAT?"

John laughed at Emily, and she just smirked at him. He noticed her brush her arm across her own chest and wondered if she was getting turned on, too. She turned and looked at the tv and changed the channel, and John heard the cheers of drunks girls and turned to see some variant on the Girls Gone Wild show.

"Big fan of girls in bikinis," he asked.

"Just a big fan in general," she said.

"Of girls?"

Emily turned and grinned without saying anything. Then she changed the channel again, and John was shocked to see a girl's bare ass being drilled by a guy with a pretty big cock. He turned and looked at Emily, and she had set the remote down and was watching intently.

"I don't remember you being so forward, little Emily," John said.

He laughed nervously and looked from the tv to her. She reached down to the crotch of her tight shorts and began to rub herself then turned and looked at John.

"Volleyball gets me worked up a little," Emily said.

John swallowed hard and then turned to look at the front door. Then he looked back at Emily, and she had slid her hand down the front of her shorts and was rubbing herself slowly.

"Your folks won't be home for a while, right?"

"A couple of hours, minimum," Emily said between breaths.

"Well let's make good use of our time, shall we," John said.

He stood and moved to stand in front of Emily, pushing the coffee table back so he had room. His jeans bulged in the front where his cock was trying to free itself from his pants. He reached toward her and ran his fingers through her thick, black hair.

"That looks awfully uncomfortable," Emily said, looking innocently at the bulge in his pants.

"Well I was hoping you could help me out a bit," John said.

He reached down to his zipper and pulled it down, then waited to see how Emily would respond. He hoped she would take the hint. She reached up to the open hole in his pants and paused, looking up at him with her big, brown eyes.

"How big is it?" she asked.

"Why don't you take it out and see," John said. "I bet you like them big, don't you?"

Emily smiled as she reached into his pants and pulled out his eight-and-a-half-inch cock. Her eyes grew wide with excitement, and his pants fell to the floor. Emily stroked it slowly with both hands, enjoying the soft feel of the skin of his cock.

"You like it, Em?" John asked.

Mezmerised by it, Emily just nodded as she gazed at his big cock and rubbed it with both hands. John watched her, leaning back a bit to let her have better access to it.

"I wanna please it . . ."

John grinned.

"Is this your first time," John asked.

Emily looked up at him and grinned. "Remember those football players?"

Giggling at John's reaction, Emily blew on the tip of his cock and then licked it.

"Well let's see what you've learned, All Star," John said.

Emily reached down to caress his balls with one hand while she gave the shaft one last stroke before slipping his entire length into her mouth with a moan. She drooled a little as she took all of it in, John feeling the head of his cock pressing against the back of her tender throat.

"Christ, Em, that's fantastic," John said as she slowly slid his thick cock all the way in and out of her throat.

He placed his hands on her head and slowly guided her into a rythm, letting his cock slide in and out of her mouth first slowly, and then gradually faster, her big eyes turned to look up at John's face as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"You like that cock, don't you, Em?"

She moaned in response, John's dick secured all the way down her throat. She gagged a little each time, a bit of drool coming out the sides of her mouth and slicking John's cock and balls. John started pounding her 18-year-old throat with his big cock, making Emily gag a little with each thrust and gasping for breath.

He paused, sliding his cock out to let her catch her breath and looked down at her.

"You like being a dirty girl, don't you, Emily?"

When she didn't respond, John grabbed his cock and slapped Emily's cheek.

"Say it," John said. "Say 'I love your big cock, John.'"

"I love your cock so much," Emily said. "I want more."

"That's a good girl," John said. "Now stand up and turn around, then take off your shorts."

Emily stood and turned around to face the back of the couch, leaning her head on the cushion as she reached back to pull her shorts and panties down, exposing her tight, creamy ass to John. Then she knelt on the couch cushions.

John was quick to move up behind her and slide his cock into her dripping pussy with one hard thrust. Emily gave a squeal and then began to moan as John's cock stretched her. She turned and looked over her shoulder at him as he began to slide his cock hard in and out of her.

He pounded her pussy hard, Emily moaning with each hard thrust into her. John slapped her ass a little, making it a bit red as he fucked her hard. Emily's breathing became heavy, and she reached under herself to rub her pussy as John's cock slid in and out of her.

"Have you ever had it in your ass," John asked.

Emily looked at him and nodded. "Just once," she said.

John slid his cock out of her drenched pussy and rubbed the head against her tight ass. It shivered as he touched it, and John lubbed up his cock with her pussy juice before pushing the head into her.

Emily caught her breath and moaned loudly as John's cock slowly entered her ass. Her breathing was hard as she felt him stretch her unlike she'd ever been before. Small cocks didn't really do anything in such a tight little ass; but John's big dick was stretching her more than she thought she could handle. But she wanted it inside her, and she began to enjoy it after only a few strokes in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck, Em, your ass feels fantastic," John said. "Your sister never let me fuck her in the ass."

Emily didn't respond. She began to breathe heavily and moan as she got closer and closer to orgasm. John reached around Emily's lithe body to grab her tits and squeeze them; Emily's back arched as John touched her, and she orgasmed with a loud moan and spasm that coursed through her whole body. Her breaths came in short bursts, and John felt her body clench as she orgasmed, driving him to cum inside her tight ass with a few powerful bursts.

Emily groaned as the last of John's cum entered her and turned to look back at him.

"Wow," she said.

John stood behind her, his cock still buried inside her ass and breathed steadily to calm his pulse.

"I'm gonna grab a shower before Rachel gets home," John said. "Want to come clean off my cock for me?"

Emily grinned as she slowly pulled herself off John's big cock and groaned as it slipped all the way out of her. She shivered and settled on the couch for a minute before gathering up her clothes and making her way with John to the upstairs bathroom.

She started the water and jumped in before John reached the bathroom. He set his clothes down and locked the door before entering with her. She stood posed against the tiles, the hot water streaming down her tall, slender form, her dark hair wet and hanging loosely down her back.

John grinned as she joined her.

"You like being a dirty little bitch, don't you," he said.

In response, Emily knelt in the shower, letting the water his her head and drip down her back. She slipped John's cock into her mouth and began to suck it clean with the water from the shower. John watched her with a smile as she sucked his softening cock in and out of her mouth.

"That's right," John said. "Clean it off good, so your sister doesn't know I fucked that tight little ass of yours."

Emily grinned as she made sure his cock was good and clean. John pulled it out after a few minutes and rubbed it on Emily's face.

"Good enough," he said.

Emily stood and looked at John with a smile. She leaned back against the tiles and let the water run over her chest. John reached down and rubbed her pussy, and Emily moaned loudly as he slid three fingers inside of her.

"You're going to be my little toy now," he said.

Emily moaned and her breathes quickened again.

"What about Rachel," she said.

"Just keep quiet about it like a good girl," John said.

Emily moaned loudly as John fingered her. She loved doing things for him that her prudish sister wouldn't. She wanted to be his toy, to let him fuck her ass, to be his dirty girl.

Emily orgasmed again thinking about her sister laying like a stiff letting John fucked her from the front and cumming in his condom. Emily would let John fuck her wherever he wanted, and she would love it.

When she'd orgasmed again, John slid his fingers out and stuck them in Emily's waiting mouth. She sucked them clean and looked at John.

"Now hurry up and get out before your sister gets home," John said.

Emily hastily washed and then got out. John heard her dry off and leave the bathroom. As he was getting out a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and Rachel peeked her head in as he was wrapping a towel around himself.

"Why are you showering," she asked.

"I was bored," John said. "Plus I kind of smelled."

"Whatever," Rachel said and closed the door.

If only she knew. John grinned and got dressed.