John & Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

John started sliding his finger and penis in and out more quickly, and I could see her excitement increase as he want faster and faster. It was very exciting to watch her heading for an orgasm, and the finger I was using to stroke my button was getting harder to control. It felt so good that I stopped trying to keep it from making me come. If she has a climax, and I know she's just about to, there's no way I can keep from having one right along with her. I want to try and stroke my button just right so I can come when she does. Ohhhh, that feels sooo gooood ... Mmmmmmm

It sure didn't take Georgia long to get there. As the pace of John's finger and penis increased until he was pounding into her, she started moving her hips in rhythm with the strokes. I knew that was making her clitoris slide back and forth on Herman's base, adding to her excitement. When she started working up to her peak, Georgia's shoulders were beet red, cords were standing out on her neck as she strained towards her orgasm, and she started making a growling noise. Then she started going, "Ung ... ung ... ung ...," every time he thrust into her.

By that time I had scooted down in the chair so my bottom was almost at the edge, had my heels clear up on the chair by my bottom, and my knees were spread as wide as they would go. As John fucked and fingered Georgia to her climax, my finger was flying over my button and I was squeezing, twirling and pulling a nipple with the other hand.

When she reached her peak and her climax really hit her, Georgia bit down hard on a mouthful of the pillow and screamed into it. I had timed my own come just right and reached my peak right along with her. As John's penis and finger went in and out of her as fast as he could to it, she continued to come and scream into her pillow. I guess I must have yelped too, because John turned his head to look at me. When he saw what I was doing he gave me a smile. It was hard to keep my eyes open during my orgasm, but I didn't want to miss seeing Georgia come and I loved the smile I got from John.

My climax was short and hard hard HARD. I think Georgia's was hard, too, and I know it was long. When I had come down from my orgasm and was getting that nice warm, sleepy feeling, Georgia was just starting down from her peak. She pulled the corner of the pillow out of her mouth and went, "Oh ..... oh ..... oh," as John pulled his finger out and slowed the strokes into her with his penis.

His cock still was as big as ever and hard as a rock, so I knew John hadn't come along with Georgia. His testicles were still sort of hanging, not drawn up like when he was close to a climax. Wow, she really had a big one that time! I wonder how long John can keep this up without coming.

Georgia's breathing finally slowed to normal, and she put her hands on John's chest and raised herself up and looked down at him. She smiled, shook her head as if to clear it, giggled, and said, "Wowieeee! Yummmmiie! Ummmmmmmm! Before you ask, Lover, no, I haven't had enough. I would like some nice slow lovemaking, please."

She straightened up, pulled one leg forward and over John, and he held her to help her down onto her back. He was on his side holding her leg up, and his penis was still buried in her pussy. They did all that changing of position, and Herman never left her. How did they do that? It was so smooth and graceful that it looked almost like a ballet. I guess it's all the experience they've had together. John and I had used that position, and I knew it was great for slow, gentle lovemaking but not for kissing

Georgia lay back with her eyes closed, and John started slowly sliding his erect penis in and out of her. They stayed that way for a long time, just occasional whispers between them that I couldn't hear. Georgia was getting the 'slow lovemaking' she had asked for, and I started sliding my finger in and out of my vagina in time with their rhythm. That wasn't as exciting as rubbing my button, but it felt wonderful, just right.

After what must have been ten or fifteen minutes, John put a finger in Georgia's mouth the moisted it and then made little circles around her nipple with his fingertip. He did the same for the other nipple, and they both became swollen and red. When he started brushing her nipples with his fingers, Georgia sighed and put her hand on her tummy. She reached over to moisten her finger in John's mouth, then she parted her legs a little more, moved her hand down to her smooth mound, and slid her middle finger into the top of her cleft. I had been watching this so intently that I hardly realized that I had inserted a second finger and was sliding them both in and out of my pussy.

She started stroking her clitoris with her finger, and John continued to slip his penis slowly and steadily in and out of her, his fingers brushing her nipples. They both continued this for several minutes, slowly and gently. Georgia's face and chest started getting red, but she never said anything or moved anything but her finger on her button, slowly and steadily rubbing while John gently fucked her. Without any sounds or preliminaries she took a deep breath and let it out in a long slow sigh, and I knew she had come.

She stretched both arms over her head, smiled over at John, and said, "Ohhh, Darling, that was dreamy and lovely."

John pulled his penis out of Georgia and straddled her. It was hugely swollen, and the head was a dark purple. John must have been really excited, because his penis was throbbing and jerking up and down, and glistening with a coating of semen and juices from her pussy. Georgia looked Herman right in his little eye as a thick dribble of semen emerged and slowly dripped down towards her chest. She giggled, licked her lips, and made a smacking sound with her mouth.

John lowered himself onto his hands, and that put his penis right between Georgia's breasts. She took Herman in her hand and used his tip to spread the juices around her nipples, then she milked him until a little pool of slippery stuff formed between her breasts. She placed him between her breasts and held them together with her hands, making a nice slippery nest for Herman. John slid his penis between Georgia's slick breasts, and he soon started breathing like he does just before he comes.

He didn't want to come, though, because he pulled his penis away and held him, straining and jerking, above Georgia's face. She giggled as a thick drool of white semen dripped from the little slit onto her forehead. John reached down, bunched up the pillow to raise her head, and rubbed his dripping, wet penis all over her face. She seemed to like it and licked and sucked when it slid over her mouth. Georgia said, "Ummmm," and opened her mouth wide.

John must have cooled off a little from when he was about to come, because he slid his penis between her waiting lips. Georgia sealed her lips in an "O" around it, sucked her cheeks in, and John started moving him in and out of her mouth.

He said, "Oh, your mouth feels wonderful. I love to fuck your mouth, Baby."

After a few strokes he suddenly pulled his penis out of her sucking mouth, making a loud, wet noise. John groaned, his cock jerked up violently, and a thick stream of semen shot out of his little slit. I guess Georgia didn't want to get it in her eyes, because she shut them tightly.

I kept mine open, though, because it was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The front of that first gusher landed in her hair above her forehead, and the rest left a whitish line down beside her right eye, cheek, and the last of it hit on the side of her neck. She opened her eyes to see him jerk again, and the second spurt went all over the left side of her face.

John said, "Open wide, Baby," but she wasn't fast enough, and I watched a third gusher hit her lips and run all down her cheek and chin. He stopped the powerful spurting then, but quite a bit more dribbled out of the little slit into Georgia's open mouth.

She reached her hand up to milk the last of the thick, white come into her mouth, then she raised her head and sucked him clean. She swished the semen between her teeth a few times, swallowed it with an exaggerated "gung," smacked her lips loudly, and said, "Ummmmmmmm, good. Thank you, Lover."

She didn't say any more, because John lowered his slightly shrunken cock into her mouth. With her mouth really full of penis, Georgia reached up with her fingers and pressed on that spot behind John's testicles. I couldn't see it, but I knew that got her another nice spoonful of come. She let some of the semen dribble out of the corners of her mouth. That's just being lewd. John likes that, and I guess Georgia does, too. Huh, so do I.

My God, he was full! How did he do that? There was so much semen, it was like he hadn't come in a week. He's come a lot in the last week, though, and I mean A LOT. I should know, because he ejaculated in my pussy, in my mouth, in my hair, and mainly all over me. Lots of times, several times a day, and it seems like I must have gotten gallons if it! I wouldn't think there would be anything left in him. I guess he makes a lot of it. I'm sure glad of that. I think I'm getting a semen obsession or something. Ohhh, that was so erotic to watch! Mmm my fingers feel wonderful in my pussy.

I realized that I had been thrusting my two fingers into my pussy just as fast as I could while I watched them. There was a little "squish" sound with each stroke, and I wasn't far from coming. All it would have taken was to add a finger on my button with my other hand. I decided that I couldn't wait any longer, and that I wanted to have my orgasm since John and Georgia were through.

I had just started stroking my clitoris with a finger of my right hand while fingering my vagina with two fingers of my left when I stopped in surprise. John's cock had grown again in Georgia's mouth, and when he pulled him out he was hard as a board and as big as he had been before that ejaculation.

Georgia looked up at him, smiled, and used both hands to scoop up the semen on her face and ran her gooey fingers through her hair like the come was some kind of styling gel or mousse! By the time she was finished, she had most of the semen off her face and her short hair was full of it.

She looked into John's eyes as she licked and sucked her fingers noisily. Then she giggled, and John laughed. How did he do that? He just had an orgasm, and he's already hard again. I guess it must have been one of his 'letting off pressure' things, not a real climax. He sure spurted a lot, though. I wonder if the stuff in the little tube that Georgia rubbed on him has anything to do with it.

Well, if they aren't through, I'm not going to make myself come yet. It would really feel good, but I want to try to have mine when they have theirs. The way John's going, he might not come for another hour. I hope not, though, he would be too sore for ... later.

I guess I could have one now and another one when they do. No, I'll wait. Besides, even not coming feels pretty great when I'm playing with myself. Especially when I get to watch them making love. It's sure a lot better than any old porno movie. This is live, and they're wonderful together. She is sooooooo sexy! Well, he is too. Together, they're just ... wonderful. I wonder why I'm not jealous. I guess it's partly because I love them both. Also, I'm a spectator this time, but my turn will come, and so will I!

That thought made me giggle, but they were too engrossed in each other to notice. Her hair is sure a mess, but she's still beautiful.

John moved to kneel beside Georgia, and she looked up and whispered something to him. I couldn't hear what she said, but he smiled and nodded. His cock was sticking straight out and jerking up and down.

Georgia sat up, gave her favorite penis a little kiss on the tip, and got onto her hands and knees. She lowered her head and shoulders down until her breasts were on the comforter and her elbows out to the sides, her bottom sticking up. I guess this movement forced the air out of her pussy, because there was an awful noise. That made her laugh, and laughing caused more air to come out, so there was a series of loud, wet farting noises.

John laughed and said, "Georgia, you're a rude noisy bitch." She kept laughing but nodded her head in agreement. I giggled, but they didn't notice.

John crawled behind her and knelt between her legs. While he was doing that, Georgia turned her head to the side and rested her cheek on the comforter. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and smiled. I thought she had forgotten I was even here. I guess not. I think she's a little bit aware of my being here all the time. She hasn't been acting, though. She's been totally engrossed in her pleasure and giving it to John in return. I think she just remembered about me.

I pulled my two wet fingers out of my pussy, put them into my mouth, and sucked them. I pulled them out of my mouth with a "smack" and smiled while I resinserted them deep into my vagina. Georgia isn't the only woman around here who can be lewd.

She smiled again then closed her eyes, her attention again totally on her pleasure and John's. I picked up the vibrator, put it in my mouth to moisten it, and started sliding the tip up and down between the lips of my pussy. I'm not going to turn it on. Yet.

John took his penis in his hand and guided his tip to Georgia's entrance, then he pushed just the head into her vagina. He put his hands on her hips and gently pulled her back to him, and that slid the whole length into her. They both went, "Mmmmmm".

John pulled almost all the way out of her, then slowly slid it back in. Then he started a slow in and out motion, all the way out and back in until it was buried in her. He gradually started going faster, and she started moving back towards him when he shoved in. John put his hands on her hips and started guiding her backwards to him as he pushed forward into her. This gradually got more forceful until he was really slamming into her. He would thrust himself forward and yank her back at the same time. That drove his penis hard and deep into her and it made a "slap" when their bodies came together.

John's chest and shoulders were glistening with sweat, and Georgia's shoulders and neck started getting red. I know what that means, she's about to come. I bet this is really going to be a big one.

Sure enough, she yelled, "Oh, God. Give it to me, John. Haaaaarrrd! Oh, fuuuuucckk meeeeeee!"

John used his hands on her hips to lift her off the floor so that only her face and arms were touching the comforter. He held her back end up off the floor and slammed his penis into her and held it there. Georgia shrieked, and John said, "Did I hurt you, Baby?"

She said in a very low voice, almost a growl, "Oh, Jesus, that hurt. Oh, that hurt ..... hurt." Then she almost screamed, "HURT MEEE ................. Oh, John, give it to me HARD ......... HUUUUUURRRRRT MEEEEEEEE ........ .......... OH, GOD, I'M COOOMIIIING!"

John pulled his penis almost all the way out, paused a moment, then thrust violently as he jerked her backwards to meet him. There was a loud smack as their bodies collided, and I could imagine that big, iron hard penis tearing into Georgia's soft pussy. Did that ever set her off!

She let out a long, loud shriek, and John started slamming into her as fast and hard as he could. Smack ..... Smack ..... Smack ...... Her cheek was pressed into the comforter, facing me, and the expression on her face would have made me think she was being tortured, but I knew it was anything but pain.

I pushed the vibrator all the way into my vagina and worked it around in there, but I didn't turn it on. Georgia grunted and wailed through a long, long and hard, hard climax with John pounding into her as hard and fast as he could. She finally came down and seemed to go limp. The redness on her skin faded, and she softly moaned, "Ohhhhh."

Wow! That was really a huge orgasm. Every time she comes it's bigger than the last one. How much more can she take?

John lowered Georgia's back end to the floor, and I could hardly believe it when he started sliding his penis in and out of her again. My God, he still hasn't come! How long can he keep this up? If he had been ... fucking me that long and hard, I would probably be screaming for mercy and wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. Not only that, she's moving her bottom back to him as he comes forward into her. She wants more! How many times has she come? It seems like about a dozen. She may have done without for a week, but she's sure making up for it.

And John! He's had his cock in me several times every day, and he told me he has never had so much sex in his life. How can he be .... fucking Georgia like he hasn't done it in months? I know for a fact that he came at least three times yesterday because he did it in me. He sure hasn't been doing without. I think there's a lot about sex that I haven't learned yet. My God, this is exciting. I'm going to turn my vibrator on for a while. Just the lowest speed.

Georgia recovered very quickly after she came down from that huge orgasm. She looked completely fresh and started vigorously pushing back as John slid Herman forward into her. If I hadn't seen it, I would never have known that she just spent the last hour being thoroughly and roughly fucked.

Well, her hair looked pretty weird. The semen that she had combed through it with her fingers had partly dried, and it looked like one of those awful spikey hairdos some strange teenagers wear. She still looked beautiful, though.

She murmured something and John slid a finger into her pussy alongside his penis. When he pulled it out, the finger was covered with a shiny coating of semen and pussy juices. He rubbed his fingertip around her .... anus, then he slowly slid it in until his finger was buried in her rectum. When she felt that long finger go into her, Georgia took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. Then he started sliding penis in, finger out, penis out finger in ....

After a little while she started breathing a little faster and murmured something I couldn't hear. John said something in return. Georgia raised her head so she could nod and said "Yeaaaaahhhhhh."

John said,"Tell me what you want, Baby."

"You know what I want," she murmured.

John never missed a stroke with his penis or his finger and said, "You have to tell me, Baby."

She said, "Why do I always have to say it? You know I hate to say that."

"You have to ask for it nicely, Baby," John said. "Otherwise you don't get it. You know that."

Georgia murmured something I couldn't hear.

John said, "You have to ask for it so I can hear you, Baby."

She loudly said, "Okay, goddamnit, Fuck me in the ass, you bastard. FUCK MEEEEE INNNNNN THE AASSSSS!"

"When would you like me to fuck you in the ass, Baby?"

"NOW, DAMNIT! FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW! JOHN, STOP TORTURING MEEEEEE ... DOOOOO IIIIIITTTTTT!"

Oh, God, he's really going to do it to her. John has had his finger in my ... ass and I've been thiking about the possiblilty of having his penis in there, but I think I'd be really scared to actually try it. He's way too big for me .... back there. I thought in the porno movie it was special effects or that the lady was only doing it because she was getting paid, but maybe some women really do like it that way. Georgia sure seems to want it. Maybe this is some kind of a game they play, him pretending he doesn't know what she wants and making her beg. Maybe they aren't really even going to do it.

Ohhhhhhh that vibrator feels soooo good. Mmmmm I bet if I stroked my button just a little bit right now that I'd be having an orgasm in about five seconds. I want to save that, though. If John's going to do what she wants, that's something I sure don't want to miss. If I'm having a climax, I would hardly be able to keep my eyes open, let alone concentrate on watching what they're doing.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers