John and Jessica

Story Info
While husband's away, father-in-law and Jessica play,
1.9k words
4.34
159k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica drove away from the airport and headed toward downtown. She had just dropped her husband, Trevor, off for his flight to Miami. He was a chemist and worked for an engineering firm in Cincinnati, OH and sometimes had to travel with very little warning. Jessica hated that part of his job, but had come to terms with being by herself for a week or so at a time.

However, this time, when she returned home, she wouldn't be alone, her widowed father-in-law, John had come to visit. She sighed, realizing it would be up to her to keep John occupied for the next several days while Trevor was gone. But John was only 50, so he usually took care of himself and was such a sweetheart that he also helped out around the house when he visited.

When Jessica arrived home, she found John sitting in the living room reading a book. He looked up at her and smiled when she came in and set her keys down on the table by the door.

"Did his flight get off okay?" John asked, "No delays?"

"Yes, everything was fine. Plane left right on time. Should be an easy flight too. The weather is absolutely gorgeous", Jessica replied.

It had grown hot the last couple of days, temperatures going into the 90's. But, Jessica loved it… loved the hot breezes and the heat of the sun on her skin. She had dressed in a sundress, no bra and very sheer panties. The less clothing the better in hot weather, she thought. John was also dressed for the heat wearing shorts and a t-shirt with no socks.

John smiled and went back to his book figuring Jessica would wander off and do something. But Jessica stood in the doorway gazing at John. She remembered the first time she had seen him. Her and Trevor had been dating for a few months when he had decided it was a good time to introduce her to his father.

The three of them had gone out to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Jessica had worn a dress that wasn't too revealing, but was made of a very clingy material that hugged her curves. All through the dinner she had sensed John's eyes on her. On her body. He was still a good-looking man and Jessica actually became aroused after a few minutes of catching him watching her. She began to flirt with John slightly, nothing obvious, but found herself smoothing her dress down her body, molding the material to her breasts.

When dinner had ended and before they separated and got into their cars, John had given Jessica a hug. Somehow during that hug, his hand had slid down her back and cupped her ass cheek.

Since then, he had visited her and Trevor several times, always flirting with her, touching her lightly, but never crossing the line. But, sometimes…. Jessica thought, biting her lip… sometimes, she wished he would.

Smiling, Jessica walked over to the couch opposite John's chair and sat down. As she sat, she crossed her legs, giving John a glimpse of her smooth thighs. His eyes lingered on her legs for a moment then he looked up and smiled.

"You don't have to entertain me you know", he laughed. "I can take care of myself. I'm a big boy."

Jessica laughed, "Yes, I had noticed that you're a big boy, John. I'm just feeling lonely and thought that maybe we could sit here for a few minutes and talk."

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh," Jessica sighed, "Anything… doesn't matter to me." She crossed and recrossed her legs… pulling her skirt up higher and higher each time. John couldn't help staring at his beautiful daughter-in-law. She was a real looker, blond hair, soft grey eyes, slim with toned arms and legs and a flat belly. He began to feel his cock stir in his shorts and he struggled to contain himself.

"So…" he said, through dry lips, "how about this heat?"

Jessica laughed and said, "Now, we don't need to talk about the weather. It's hot, end of story. However, actually, I was wondering if you could do a favor for me, John."

"Sure," he said, "What can I help you with?"

"Maybe we should go into the other room for this. There are too many windows here."

John sat stunned for a moment. She couldn't possibly be coming on to him, he thought. But what could she possibly want him to do that would require less windows?

Jessica stood up and waited for John to follow her. One of the straps of her sundress had slid down her shoulder. John's fingers itched to reach out and put it back up, but he restrained himself.

"I have a confession to make, John," Jessica said. "Last week, I went to a tattoo parlor and got a small tattoo. It's still healing and covered with a bandage, but it's in a place that is hard for me to reach. Do you think you could help me change the bandage, please?"

John felt relief and disappointment at the same time. Changing a bandage was safe, he figured. "Sure," he said, "I can help with that. Where is it?"

"It's just below my left shoulder blade," Jessica replied. "But I will need to take the top of my sundress down so you can reach it. I'll keep my arms covering me so don't worry," she laughed. Jessica reached up and untied the halter of her sundress and turned her back to John, lowering her sundress.

John's heart started pounding as he saw her smooth skin revealed inch by inch. He could see the small gauze bandage just below her shoulder. He could also feel himself growing hard looking at her soft smooth skin, her arms crossed over her chest, covering her lush breasts.

Jessica looked over her shoulder to see why he was hesitating. Before she could say anything, he reached forward and lifted the corner of the bandage, carefully pulling if off so it wouldn't hurt. Beneath the bandage was a small tattoo, less than three inches high and two inches wide. He looked closer, it was two tarot cards, stacked together. The top card was The Fool, taker of chances, always seeking new things. The card peeking out from underneath was the 9 Cups card, the sexuality card.

His fingers traced over the cards, caressing them. He heard Jessica gasp softly and almost snatched his fingers away. Had he hurt her? Then he heard a low, soft moan. He hesitated and then caressed the tattoo again lightly. Another moan. That was definitely a pleasurable moan.

John continued to caress the tattoo, tracing the pattern, over and over. Widening his path, until his fingers were caressing Jessica's entire back. Jessica was bent forward slightly, moaning. He could see her hands holding her breasts, starting to fondle them. He widened his strokes again, sliding his fingers along her ribcage, brushing against the sides of her breasts.

Jessica arched her back slightly, pushing her ass against John's crotch. She had to be able to feel the erection he had. God, he couldn't remember the last time he had gotten that hard and that quickly. And from nothing more than caresses. John slid his hands farther forward, sliding them underneath hers, cupping her breasts in his hands. Rubbing them, squeezing them, brushing his fingertips over the hard nipples.

Jessica moaned and pressed herself tighter against John. He pushed the sundress further down her body, until it pooled at her feet, exposing her naked breasts fully, and revealing her skimpy red lace panties. He gave her breasts one last squeeze and slid his hands down her sides, grasping her hips, pulling her even tighter into him. Rubbing his hard cock against her panty-covered ass, trying to find some relief from the aching pressure.

Jessica bent forward, grasping the edge of the bed in front of her. "Please, John," she pleaded, looking over her shoulder. John looked down at her panties, seeing the damp spot in the crotch. He groaned, he was going to go mad if he didn't have her. "Please," she said, "I need you to fuck me, pleeeeassse."

John quickly shed his shorts and underwear, standing behind Jessica with his dick sticking out and looking larger than he had ever remembered it. He reached out and slid her panties down her legs, brushing his fingers across her wet slit. She gasped and John let the panties fall to her feet.

"Please," Jessica moaned, "Please, John, I need you to fuck me… now."

John grasped his cock in his hand and placed it against her wet pussy, just pushing the outer lips apart. He slowly started to ease his way in her. God, she's tight, he thought. He kept feeding more and more of his cock into her pussy. Stretching the walls of her pussy wide, pumping into her deeper and deeper.

He could already feel the beginnings of an orgasm and knew that it was going to be a huge one. He just prayed he could control it long enough for Jessica to come. He desperately wanted to feel her tight pussy contracting around his cock, gushing hot juices.

Jessica moaned, and began pushing back against John's cock, trying to get more of it in. Finally, his cock was in her pussy completely. He stopped for a second, enjoying the sensation of her hot, wet, soft pussy wrapped around his rod. Jessica began pushing back against him.

He grasped her hips and began sliding in and out of her pussy, listening to the wet sounds it made as he rocked in and out of her. The rhythm became faster and faster. Until he was pounding in and out of her pussy in short strokes.

John reached up and grasped Jessica's shoulders, pulling her back even harder onto his cock. He could feel the cum in his balls starting to boil. He needed to have control. He could feel the first contractions of her pussy walls around his cock. Jessica began moaning and fucking herself back against his rock hard cock, harder and faster.

He could feel her juices running down his cock, down his legs, coating his balls. Suddenly, she threw her head back and screamed… "JOOOOOHHHHNNNN!"

John grasped her hair and pulled her head back even further, feeling her pussy clamp down on his cock, squeezing it. He couldn't hold back any longer and released his seed deep inside her pussy. He groaned. He could feel his cum spray against her womb, then filling her pussy. He kept pumping more and more come into her. Holding her tightly, grinding his hips against her ass.

He held himself inside her until the last drop had been emptied into her. After a few minutes, the pulsing inside her pussy subsided to twitches and he let himself ease out of her.

She stood up and turned around, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling her face against his chest. He gathered her close and when she lifted her head, kissed her passionately on the mouth.

"Sooo, when does Trevor return from his trip?" he asked.

"In three days," Jessica replied. She looked up and saw that it had grown dark outside. "I guess we had better go to bed, huh? Sorry about making you miss dinner," she said with a wicked grin.

John smiled back. "Yes, we should get some rest." Jessica began to pull away.

"Well, good night," she said walking toward the doorway as if to show him out.

John smiled at her…"No, I think I'll be sleeping right here next to you for the next few nights. Gotta keep you safe."

Jessica smiled and climbed under the covers, holding out her arms for her lover….