John and Marsha

Story Info
Wife cheats.
5.2k words
3.5
151.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John

My wife woke me up at 10:30 PM, When she got home from work, asking me why I was sleeping in the guest bedroom and I told her we would talk tomorrow night when she gets home as I need my sleep because I have to be to work early tomorrow. She said she will be late tomorrow also and I replied I know you will do what's right and turned over and went back to sleep.

My name is John Harris and Marsha and I have been married for 25 years which until about 6 months ago were excellent years. We have a daughter Janet who is 23 and works at my accounting company. Our son Sean is 21 and finishing up at West Point. Marsha works as an administrated assistance for the vice president at a local family owned bank. She was a teller until about 6 months ago, see where this is going, and was then promoted to her present position working with Andrew Johnson who is the son in law to the banks CEO Leo Sutton.

Until Marsha got her promotion we made love 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes more but it has been 4 months since we have done anything and after being refused with excuses several times I stopped trying. Her job seems to require her to work late 3 or 4 nights a week, I never heard of any bank employee working that late. I have now moved my personal items and cloths into the guest room and have also secured an apartment in case I need it.

Three months ago I hired a private investigator to find out what Marsha was doing on these nights and now have video and audio proof of her cheating on me with Mr. Andrew Johnson using a condo he rents, through the bank. If she comes home on time tomorrow night I will confront her with my evidence and see where we go from there. I still love her but can no longer ignore what she's doing. If we decide to try and work things out it will take a lot of work and outside help as some of the things she has said about me have hurt me to the core. If she does not show by 5:00 PM she will then get a big surprise.

It is now 5:15 PM and no Marsha so I have moved into the apartment and made the call to my lawyer. At 5:30 PM there is a knock at The love birds apartment and when Andrew answers it a man asks him if he is Andrew Johnson and is there a Marsha Harris there and Marsha comes to the door, both her and Andrew are in robes, the man then hands each an envelope saying you been served. Neither saw the other man who was recording the proceedings.

At 7:00 PM my cell phone rings and I see it is Marsha so I ignore it and turn off the phone. The next day a suit is served on the bank for failing to enforce their morals policy. My attorney gets a call from Marsha and my attorney tells Marsha to get her own attorney. Then my attorney gets a call from the banks attorney requesting a meeting and it is set up. As for me when I arrived at work Janet was waiting in my office for me asking why I was divorcing her mother to which I told her she would have to ask her mother. I asked Janet how she knew and she said her mother called her last night telling her I had filed for a divorce and she couldn't understand why. I asked Janet if her mother sounded upset or like she had been crying and Janet said no she didn't.

Marsha

When I started as Andrew's assistance he would praise me and always made sure there was a vase with yellow roses, my favorite, on my desk. He would take me to lunch and complement me on my beauty and how I dressed. He always notices if I had my hair done or got a new dress and said he liked how these made me look. I'm not sure how we got started with the affair but soon we were going to his condo and having sex. I just got catch up in it and didn't even notice we were meeting 3 or 4 times a week.

The night I got home and found John in the guest room and his answer to why he was there I was to stupid to understand what it meant or what he meant when he said he knew I would do the right thing. When the man served Andrew and me I wasn't to concern because I felt like I didn't love John anymore, not that I was in love with Andrew either. Andrew was mad as hell and afraid his wife and father in law would find out about us and asked if I could get John to drop his suit against Andrew and I said I would try. I packed up what stuff I had at the condo and headed home.

When I entered the house it was dark and quiet as I looked around I discovered that basically all of John's things were gone. I still did not feel any lost or that I really needed John in my life so I wasn't upset and didn't cry. I called Janet asking her if she knew why her father had filed for a divorce and she was surprised by that and said she would talk to him tomorrow and find out. I then called John's cell and it went to messages. I then went to bed and as I laid there I started to feel lonely. The next day at work I was told that the bank had been served and Mr. Sutton, the CEO, wanted me in his office ASAP. I was shown right in and Mr. Sutton told me to have a seat. He then said that he wanted me to tell him what was happening between Andrew and me and I needed to be honest if I had any hope of keeping a job with the bank. Over The next hour and half I told him the entire story leaving nothing out. He thanked me for my honesty and asked if I had any questions to which I asked if I still had a job. He replied that at present I was on paid leave at my old teller's salary until after the bank's lawyers met with John's lawyers and once they found out if part of John's demand would be my dismissal or not I was in limbo. I thanked him and returned to my officer got my personal items and went home to wait.

Now I was getting scared and starting to see how I had not only hurt John but most likely lost the only man I ever loved. As I walked around the house I saw thing that reminded me of John and the good life we had until I screwed it all up. I sat and look through photo albums and started to cry and shake thinking my god what have I done I realized how much I still loved John and wondered if there was a chance we could get through this. I called my doctor and was able to see her later that afternoon and I asked her to do a complete physical on me and after telling her the story asked if she could recommend a good therapist and she said she would make an appointment with one and if that one wasn't to my liking let her knew and she would send me to another. She then scheduled the appointments and tests I needed for the physical.

Two weeks later I had the results from my physical and I did have a hormone imbalance which she prescribed medication for. I had 2 sessions with the therapist and was ready to face John. While this was occurring the bank and John's lawyers had met and my dismissal was not an issue so I was back to work as a teller. I asked my lawyer to try to set up a meeting between John and me. An hour later my lawyer called and said that the meeting would be in his office at 2:00 PM tomorrow. I dressed in a way that I knew John liked and was as nervous when I got to the lawyer's office. I was told that the ground rules were that we would meet with the lawyers present and later if both John and I agreed we would be left alone to talk.

John

I had not heard a word from Marsha since she called my cell so I figured she was ready to let the divorce proceed. I asked Janet if she had talked or seen her mother and Janet said they had talked a lot on the phone but had only seen Marsha once since the papers were served. Janet said her mother told her it was all her fault and that she had cheated on me. Marsha also told Janet that at first she was fine with us getting a divorce but as she had more time apart from me her true feelings for me were beginning to show how much she loved and missed me. Janet also said that Marsha had seen a doctor and Janet through she was in counseling.

I didn't know what to think when my lawyer called and said Marsha had asked for a meeting with me and I told him to set it up. The meeting started with both of our lawyers present and Marsha started out by telling me how sorry she was for hurting me and she could understand why I would not want to give her another chance. To this I told her that watching the videos was bad enough but what hurt the most was how she belittled me to Andrew. Like when she told him "if I had know you before I married John I never would have married him" or " compared to you John is a very lousy lover". Marsha said did I really say those things and I said do you want to see and hear the tape and she started to cry. At this time my lawyer asked me if I wanted to talk to her alone and I said yes and she told her lawyer to leave also.

Once we were alone in the room Marsha said that when she was served she felt like it was a relief and she didn't need or want me in her life. But it only took a day for her to see what she had thrown away and not only did she miss me but her love for me filled her to where she spent a lot of time crying. She knew there had to be a reason for what she did and she went to the doctor's and had a full physical done finding out there was a hormone imbalance that caused some of the problem. She also started seeing a therapist and they were making some progress but she has to accept the blame for what happened. She asked if I thought there was any chance of us getting back together. I told her I didn't see that happening in the near future but if we work some things out it might happen somewhere down the road. Marsha then asked if I would talk to her therapist and I said let me know when. She thanked me for meeting her and not getting upset and angry with her and she would let me know when the therapist would like to see me and that she might want to see me by myself for one or more sessions before seeing me with Marsha there. I said that we would let the divorce proceed and hoped that the settlement I offered was acceptable to her and she said it was.

Marsha

As I left the meeting with John I felt that at least he had said there was a chance that we might get back together. When I got home I called my Therapist's office and got an appointment for John to meet with her. I then called John's office and gave the information to his secretary. Work was a problem because everyone knew about Andrew and I and that his wife had filed for a divorce and he had been fired from the bank. He called me once and asked if I would let him move in with me because he had no money or anywhere to go and I told him that I was working on getting John back so that was not an option. Not many people at work would talk to me and I always sat by myself in the break room as no one would sit with me so I just did my job and was as pleasant as I could be to everyone.

Janet and Sean are both mad and angry with what I did to John's and my marriage. Janet still talked to me but Sean had not spoken or visited me since he found out but Janet said give him time and he will come around. Three days after John and I met I took the chance and called his cell phone and when he answered I asked him if he would like to go to dinner, my treat, with me tonight and maybe we could talk some more and to my surprised he agreed to meet me at the Restaurant at 6:30 PM.

That night I dressed in what I knew were the clothes John liked that were somewhat sexy. I arrived about 15 minutes early and was seated at the table when he arrived. We ordered our drinks and waited until we had ordered our meals before we started to talk. I asked John if I could get a copy of the tapes that had me belittling him and he asked if I wanted audio or video and I said audio. We talked some more and kind of started a list of things I needed to do in order to have him want to give me another chance. I than said even thorough I have no right to ask and he need not answer if he does not want to but has he had sex or was seeing anyone since the split up. John took a minute and I thought he might not answer me but finally he said no there was no one and he wasn't seeing anyone and was I seeing anyone or still seeing Andrew and I said no and there will be no one but you. Feeling lucky I said John I will sleep with you or be your sex object to do as you want anytime you want no promises and no attachments if you just want to jump my bones and just take care of your needs then just tell me where and when I really need you.

As we were leaving the restaurant John took me hand and walked to his car and opened the passenger's door and I got in and when he got in he leaned over and kissed me and start to caress me breasts. We made out in his car like a couple of teenagers for about half an hour and he had his hand under me dress playing with my slit and the other inside me blouse playing with my naked breast. John stopped what he was doing and looked at me and said what would you do if I undressed you here and fucked you? I said I would be afraid someone would see us but if that's what he wants go for it. He said I think I would prefer a bed how about you and I said your place or mine even a hotel wherever you want. So a short time later we were at his apartment where he started to undress me as soon as we were in the door and when I was naked I undressed him and got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth and went to work and he came in a very short time. We then laid on his bed and he started kissing my neck and worked down to my breasts where he sucked and nibbled on my nipples for a long time driving me crazy then he kissed down my stomach to my cunt and started working his tongue into my slit and eating me like I never had him eat me before. I came at least twice and then he slid up my body and plunged his cock into me and started pumping in and out giving me more organisms until he finally came in buckets filling me up with his seed. He then collapsed on me and we fell asleep with him still in me and I was in heaven. I woke about an hour later and John had rolled off me and was lying beside me with his arm under my breasts. I got out of bed being careful not to wake him and dressed than called a cab and left him a note on the kitchen table.

When I got my car and drove home I was as happy as I ever was. I knew this didn't begin to solve our problem but it was a start so I showered and fell asleep. When the alarm went off I through maybe it was a dream but I knew it wasn't. I hoped that we might make this a regular thing and maybe even get John to come to the house sometimes since I never cheated on him there.

John

I woke up and found Marsha gone but she left me a note and I read it as I had a cup of coffee. She wrote:

"John thank you so much for last night it was wonderful and I hope we do again and maybe many more times. I know this does not solve the problem I created but we can talk rationally with each other and I will do everything I can to help you get through this. I realize what a fool I was and am now starting to understand the hurt I created so please don't give up on me yet. Anytime you want a repeat of last night I am ready and understand that I can't sleep my way back into your life, but I willing to try,. I love you very much,

Marsha

At This time I don't know what I want to happen with us but I could sure take some more nights like last as long as she understands there's no commitment from me. I will send her the audio tapes and give her time to listen to them before we talk again.

When I arrived at work I told Connie, my secretary, to have Janet stop by my office when she had a chance. About a half hour later Janet entered my office took one look at me and said," looks like someone got lucky last night you look more relaxed and better than I have seen you since this whole thing started." I said none of your business what happened last night. Are you going to see your mother today or tomorrow and she said she was going to stop tonight after work and see what her mom had to say about last night? I asked if she would give her mother a package for me and she said sure when would it be ready and I said to stop by on her way out at quitting time.

I wrapped the tapes up and set them on my desk. I then got a call from Mr. Sutton at the bank and he said he had an unusual request for me. I asked what I could do for him and he said that the bank needed an audit done due to the situation that Andrew had caused and our firm was one of the top three in the country in performing these and the only one local. His major question was could we do it objectively. I said I have people who will be assigned to your bank with orders to report directly to you and you will decide when you want me involved or want my advice. He said have my counsel draw up the contract as I stated and send it over to him. After hanging up the phone I called Connie in and explained that I needed her to contact our lawyers and have the contract done as I explained it to her and gave her a list of ten accountants that could handle this and to pick four to complete the project.

Janet stopped and picked up the package and said good night. I decided to eat out tonight and went to a little diner I liked and as I was looking over the menu someone came up to the table by my side and I looked up to see Mary, an old time friend who was recently divorced, standing there. She asked if I minded if she joined me and I said have a seat and she sat across from me. I asked how she was doing since her divorce and she said fine but it gets lonely. Then she said she heard Marsha and I were in the divorce game and if I needed someone to talk to or a friend with benefits just call her and she handed me her phone number. Once the shock wore off I said wow I didn't know you liked me this much and she said that she always through I was a nice person and if we weren't married she would have made a pass at me. I told her I was honored but Marsha and I were still trying to talk things out and maybe get back together. Mary said if it doesn't work out please remember to give her a call.

The next day was my appointment with Marsha's theorist and when I entered the office I discovered that Dr. Kimble was a female and rather attractive. I sat in the chair by her desk and she introduced herself to me and she was a psychiatrist and she explained her professional background. I felt at ease with her and she just kind of directed the conversation to Marsha's and my problem. She explained that the chemical imbalance and some of Marsha's background had a large play in her behavior. She said that Marsha was a very insecure person and Andrew had taken advantaged of and also Marsha was intimidated by authority figures and tried to please them as much as possible. They were working on these areas and making some progress. Dr. Kimble and I talked and I told her about watching the videos and hearing the things that Marsha and Andrew said about me and that Marsha says she doesn't remember saying these things so I sent her an audio tape with them all on it. I told the doctor that I would give her a copy as long as she asked Marsha's permission before listening to them which she agreed. I than gave her a copy of the tapes and we set up an appointment for the following week. When I got home I called Marsha and told her that I had seen Dr. Kimble and was going to see her next week I told Marsha about Dr. Kimble's agreement on the copy of the tape I gave her and Marsha said she thinks it would be a good thing for Dr. Kimble to hear the tapes. Marsha said that speaking of the tapes she had listened to about half of them and was truly upset with what she said about me and since tomorrow night is Friday would I like to come to house for a home cooked meal and we could talk about the tapes. I said what time do you want me there and she said six would be fine.

Marsha

John surprised me by accepting my invitation for dinner and decided to make his favorite Roast beef with mashed potatoes. I finished listening to the tapes and was sick to my stomach at what I had said about John as he is the most wonderful and caring person I know. Friday I was all nerves at work and had to really be careful to not make any mistakes. On the way home I stopped and brought some very sexy and revealing underwear and a sexy dress to go with them figuring I had nothing to lose. At home I started supper and then took a bath and got dressed. John rang the doorbell a few minutes before six and when he saw me I knew I had dressed the right way. While we had a drink and I got dinner on the table I noticed he kept looking me over. We had a pleasant meal and after I cleaned up we sat in the den with our wine and talked mostly me apologizing to him and telling him that he is the most wonderful man I ever knew and some of the things Dr. Kimble and I were working on. I said that he was a far better lover than Andrew and I would be forever sorry for what I did and the hurt I had caused him and hoped someday he would be able to forgive me. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him and he returned it and started to caress my body and somehow my dress disappeared. We ended up in bed and with both of us naked. John started to lick my pussy and sticking his tongue in it and nibble at it until I came so hard I almost passed out. When I regained my senses I said let me suck you and he said no farmer John needs to plow the field and he climbed up my body and very slowly entered me then pulled back and slammed into me to the hilt. He started to gyrate his hips having his cock twirl around inside me I came again almost as hard as the last time and he picked up the speed and it felt wonderful and I had at least two more organisms and then I felt his seed fill me.

12