John and Melissa Ch. 02

Story Info
She watches her brother jerk off.
2k words
4.46
108.3k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stirred briefly when he heard his mothers footsteps in the hallway outside of his old bedroom. His green eyes stared up blankly at the ceiling as he remembered what had taken place less than eight hours before. He closed his eyes and after a moment or two of internal debate he convinced himself that the alcohol had fueled one damn realistic dream.

He rolled over on his side and was prepared to go back to sleep when he inhaled through his nose. The scent triggered more memories of his "dream" and reality made him sit straight up in bed. The scent also triggered another reaction and his cock also sat straight up. His cock began to throb and he knew there was no point in trying to get back to sleep.

He let out a sigh of resignation as he swung his feet over the edge of the bed. His hand instinctively covered his crotch as walked toward the bedroom door. He stuck his head out for a quick glance to make sure there wasn't anybody around and made a dash for the bathroom. He shut the door and rested his back against it as he recalled everything that had happened last night.

He remembered in vivid detail seeing Melissa straddling her pillow. He bare little butt working up and down as she rode her pillow enthusiastically. When he closed his eyes he relived the sight of her gorgeous completely bare lips glistening with her moisture.

He had always thought that he would feel horror, shock or disgust at seeing his sister in a position like that. Instead he found himself standing with his cock painfully hard and once again oozing clear pre-cum. He pushed himself from the door and started the shower. John was more than eager to begin his ritualistic shower jerk off.

He stepped into the warm water and let the stream run down his chest. He closed his eyes and relished the feel of the water as it trailed onto his erection. John poured a little of the liquid soap into his palm and reached between his legs.

He ran his soaped hand over his swollen balls, paying special attention to the place just behind them. When his slippery index finger caressed the spot he imagined Melissa's hand there. He groaned at the tingling sensation that raced up the length of his cock. He massaged his balls another time or two before sliding his hand toward the shaft.

Melissa woke up and the only thought in her head was how badly she had pee. She heard the shower water running and thought she would burst into to tears. John had woke up before her and had clearly staked his claim on the shower. Without hesitation she climbed out of her bed and marched purposely toward the bathroom.

She knew she wasn't going to be able to wait until he finished, so she was just going to walk in there and hope that he didn't find out. She suppressed a giggle when she thought about what would happen when she flushed the toilet. He was going to get a blast of cold water.

His made a circle with his thumb and forefinger as he wrapped them around the swollen head. He gave his cock a few hard tugs and shivered at the cold chill from the motion. His hips automatically lurched forward in response to the touch and he moaned long and low. He took a slow deep breath in to steady himself, he would cum too quickly if he allowed himself to get carried away.

He had allowed himself to lose control last night, but he usually made himself wait until he was done with his shower and shave. Keeping himself just on the edge of climax until his hygiene was complete. Then when he would come it was that much more enjoyable. He waited until he felt his heart race slow down a few beats before he resumed stroking. He never heard the bathroom door open over the roar of the shower.

Melissa flipped the lid of the toilet up and dropped gratefully onto the toilet. She almost let out a sigh when she heard her brother moan from inside the shower. She leaned further back on the commode, thinking to stick her tongue out at him or some equally crude gesture and peeked inside the shower.

Those thoughts flew from her mind when she saw her brother standing there with his eyes closed stroking his thick cock. She was amazed at how hard and how big it was. She had caught a quick glimpse of her friends brother one time at a sleep over, but it had not looked like this. This was not the cock of a fifteen year old boy, but rather that of a full grown man.

She watched fascinated as he wrapped his hand all the way around his cock and began slowly pumping it up and down. John kept his pace slow and even as he stroked himself, occasionally pausing to let his head rest on the cool tile. Melissa felt herself growing damp and knew she should look away but she couldn't. John stroked himself a little faster as he imagined Melissa wrapping her tiny hand around his cock.

His breathing was beginning to get more labored as he felt the pressure building in his balls. He felt his cock begin to twitch in his hand and knew that he should stop stroking now, before he passed the point of no return. He had meant to stop, but the thought of his sister jerking him off had proved to be too much. He clenched his teeth and groaned out loud as he began pumping faster.

Melissa saw John stroking faster and she wondered if he was going to cum right there in the shower. She wasn't left to wonder for very long. She heard him let out a deep growl as his cock began exploding. The first thick white stream of cum shot out the end of his cock and landed on the back wall of the shower. The second, third and fourth shots landed at the bottom of the tub and was quickly washed down the drain. The fifth and sixth ones landed near Johns feet and the last shot oozed out and rand down the knuckles of John's right hand.

Melissa got up from the toilet and was nearly at the door when she heard John's voice call out from behind her.

"Did you enjoy watching me?" He asked huskily.

"I... I... ahhh..." Melissa stammered as she began to blush furiously.

She had her hand on the doorknob and twisted it open. She scooted out the door still blushing furiously and ran into her room. She decided she was going to simply get dressed and pretend that she hadn't seen a thing. She slid her panties down to put on clean ones and was shocked to see how wet they were in the crotch.

She desperately wanted to play with herself and was about to do so when her mother announced that breakfast was ready. She heard John say in an annoyingly calm voice that he would be right there. She would have to wait until after breakfast to satisfy herself. Sighing heavily she got dressed and headed to the table.

Later after breakfast was done she almost wept in joy when her mom announced that she and her father were going shopping. They wouldn't be back for lunch, so her and John shouldn't hold lunch on their account. Her fingers anxiously danced at her side as she watched her mother gather up her things.

Smiling cheerfully both Melissa and John gave their mother a dutiful peck on the cheek. Melissa watched from her bedroom window and the car had barely disappeared around the corner when she had her panties off and mounted a pillow.

She knew there was probably a better way to masturbate and wasn't sure if she was really having orgasms when she humped her pillow, but it sure felt pretty good. She moaned at the little tingly sensations that rippled from between her thighs. She and her friends had discovered they could find some pleasure from this on accident on night at a slumber party.

She remembered watching John with his cock in his and wondered something like that would feel inside of her. She worked her pillow imagining that it was John she was riding. She was whimpering and moaning again when she heard a voice from behind her.

"Let me touch you," John said in a seductive whisper. His green eyes reflected his naked desire.

"I can't... you can't..." Melissa said confused and strangely aroused at his offer. She lay there frozen on her stomach mid hump on her pillow.

"Yes, I can. Yes, you can. I'll be gentle little sister, I promise." he said in that same erotically seductive whisper while he nodded his head encouragingly.

"Okay," she consented as she eyed the tented portion of her brothers shorts.

John sat down on the bed next to his sister and his hand came to rest on the back of her thigh just below the swell of her ass. Her hips lifted in response to heat coming from John's hand. Her thighs parted a little more and he let his fingertips trail up her inner thigh. The feather light touch he was using made her shiver and when she felt those fingers touch close to her wet spot she began feeling new sensations.

He rolled her off of the pillow and onto her back.

Finally he got to take a long look at his naked sister. He marveled at how fit she looked now. He leaned over and kissed her flat belly. Smiling in male satisfaction when he saw her belly jump in reaction to the intimate act. He began kissing his way up her body, being careful to avoid actually touching her breasts.

When he began kissing her neck he felt her wrap legs around his thigh and begin rubbing herself against it feverishly. Now he moved his mouth to her breast and latched on to her nipple. He held her nipple between his teeth while rubbing the tip of his tongue against it.

When her brother brought his mouth to her breast her mind exploded into a cascade of fireworks. The new sensations had her writhing and moaning in a way her pillow never would. She felt her nails start to dig into her brothers back and she was feeling desperate.

She felt his finger as it just barely grazed her slit and lightly touched her swollen lips. There was something happening to her body she had never felt before, but it felt amazing. Just when she thought she had been driven right to the edge, John took her just a little further out.

When, he touched her clit and her world went completely upside down. Her hips were moving and she wasn't able to control them. He rubbed her hard and swollen clit with expertise and soon she was crying out his name as her body shook and trembled. Then he took that finger and plunged it into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhh..." she moaned out in one long breath as he began sliding it in and out slowly.

"That's it... fuck my fingers" He encouraged as he slipped a second one in her virgin tight hole.

The hot wet flesh sucked his fingers in deeper and she lifted her hips higher as he worked her pussy with his long lean fingers. After a few moments he slid lower and her eyes went wide when she felt his mouth cover her down there. His tongue lapped up at her pussy and when it began flicking her clit she cried his name again and she shuddered as she came again.

When he finally lifted his face from between her thighs his chin was covered in her juices and his eyes blazed with something she had never seen before. He wiped his chin with the shirt that he had taken off earlier and laid down beside her on the bed.

**** Will he get his pleasure next???****

****Author's note... this was written ****

****specifically for www.literotica.com.****

**** By Naughty_misty.****