John Billionaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a vacation."

Her eyes went wide in fear for a moment.

"No, no. I'm not firing you. I like you too much as a person and you're doing an excellent job. Somehow despite my attempts to spend more and more money you've actually grown my portfolio by six percent in less than two weeks and I haven't had to deal with a single bit of paperwork. Everything is efficient and perfect. But this... thing... between us has got to stop."

Almost sheepishly, she nodded.

"So take a vacation. Go home. See your mom. Relax. Call me when you're ready to come back and look me in the eye again."

Cassandra flashed me a warm smile, something I'd not seen from her in far too long. But then she hesitated. "But sir, what about you? Should I find a temporary replacement?"

"No, no," I waved her off. "I don't plan on leaving this apartment for a while. There're just too many complications outside right now and I want things to cool off. I survived on my own long before you or this money ever showed up and I want to relax in the simple pleasures for a few days. No, I'll be here, and you don't have to worry about me. I'm sure Dorothy will keep me well fed and healthy."

***

So with Cassandra gone, I settled into my private lounge with my oversized TV to relax. I hooked up the latest PlayStation and killed time (and CGI creatures) for the next several hours.

My mind was on autopilot, and I relished the uncluttered feeling. No romantic entanglements to fret over. No financial records. Just me and the buttons and a big fucking laser cannon to blow shit up with.

Dorothy had to remind me to eat, bringing my lunch to me. Most of it got devoured right away, I hadn't realized how hungry I was getting. The rest got nibbled at over the next two hours as I continued obliterating evil and saving the world.

Taylor called me two more times and I hit END immediately upon recognizing her caller ID both times.

In the end, I got tired of being interactive with the TV and just wanted to zone out and let the TV entertain me. So I turned off the PlayStation and returned to cable.

Of course, the very first thing I saw on television was the afternoon edition of Celebrity Sightings. In a series of still photographs, I was shown holding hands with Taylor at the airport and someone had even gotten a few shots of me and her in France. The breathy newsgirl rambled on about New York's 'It' couple jetting off to Paris for a romantic holiday.

A week ago I would have been worrying about Nicole seeing the broadcast. Now I was just pissed off that in the end, Taylor won. Whether I acknowledged it or not, she was known as my girlfriend. And even a bad breakup would now boost her career to higher levels of fame.

Angrily I changed the channel.

My cell phone rang again. I prepared to fling the offending contraption against the wall and shatter it like I had the last phone, but the caller ID surprised me. It read 'Mom'.

I took a long, deep breath, and then hit the TALK button and gingerly pressed the Bluetooth earpiece to my head. "Hi, Mom."

"Jonnatan! Whehh have you binn?" After the first moment of adjustment, I quickly adapted to the accent I'd been hearing my entire life. "Why you go to Paris?"

Why was she asking where I've been if she knew I was in Paris? Anyways... "It's a long story, mom. But basically I just wanted to get away from New York and get away from the news cameras for a little while."

"Well, thank you for telling me you were leaving the country. What was I supposed to think? One minute, I believe my son is just an hour's drive away from Westchester, close by in case I'm dying of a heart attack. The next minute, I find out from the news that he was gone across the world for a week! What if I needed you?"

"Mom... don't be melodramatic."

Like my mom always did, she ignored the comment and continued along her planned script. "So this girl. This is the same girl you fell in love with in college?"

"Yes, mom," I sighed. I didn't like where this conversation was going. The last thing I needed was to rehash my history with Taylor. But I couldn't lie to my mother.

"The same girl you come home and tell me you going to marry?"

"Yes, mom. And her name is Taylor." I'd half-forgotten I'd been THAT infatuated with her. What could I do? She was one of the most popular and beautiful women on campus, and she'd agreed to go out with me.

"How long you date this girl? In college?"

"About a week. And you can call her 'Taylor'. She's not just 'this girl'."

"Then this girl break your heart. Right?"

"Yes, mom." I rolled my eyes. When she got annoyed, her grammar always began to slip.

"So what make you think this girl love you now? Yeah, she pretty. But this girl break your heart in college. Date you for one week, then leave. Then you get rich! Now this girl want to date you again. What are you thinking?"

"Mom, it's not that simple." Oh, crap. She was speaking so fast I could barely keep up. "I figured it out myself anyways!"

"What? What did you say?"

"I said I understand. I know she's probably after the money. I'm NOT dating her." I decided to skip over the I'm-fell-back-in-love-with-her-and-THEN-found-out-and- sent-her-away story. "Mom, don't believe everything you see on the news."

"Hmph... then why they have so many pictures of you?"

"Well, uh, you said it yourself... She is very pretty."

She growled on the phone, but seemed less upset. "Men. Always think with their pee-pee."

I had to change the subject before she continued on that train of thought. "What about you, mom. How are you doing? You're not really going to have a heart attack or anything, right?"

"No. No heart attack. Unless I find out you leave the country without telling me!"

"I won't. I promise. But, how about the rest? I mean, I'm sorry I never thought about this before, but a lot of this money really belongs to you. You were the mother of his son."

"Oh, well..." she got really quiet all of a sudden. "You don't have to worry about me, Jonathan."

Something in her tone was off. "Why not?"

"Well, I never told you before. But when your father became rich, he made sure we were taken care of. I couldn't tell you about him. But he set up several hidden trust funds for me. Don't worry about me. I have plenty of money."

I thought back to her beat up Honda and our modest house. True, she was in a very nice neighborhood up in Westchester and she had a successful career, but we'd never been extravagant. Perhaps she'd gone to extra lengths to hide her financial situation. Either way, it was a surprising revelation that Jonathan Kendall had been helping her out for a long time, and I chuckled at the news.

"Well, don't worry about me. I've been enjoying myself but I won't let the money go to my head. And I'll be careful about women, too." Well, at least careful not to get married and owe half the fortune to someone without being DAMNED sure. I wasn't sure how careful about women I could be with eighteen-year-old nymphos throwing themselves at me.

Still, after I finally hung up with my mom and stared out the window, it was a sobering thought. I had to distrust every single woman who professed to love me from now on. Every time I wanted to get close to anyone, male or female, I had to wonder if they were truly my friend or only after the wealth.

The publicity had scared away a nice girl like Nicole. The position had prevented Cassandra from letting herself get close to me. The fame had turned Taylor into a disloyal media slut. And the money was obviously Kaitlyn's goal.

It was as if my father's will had been a nuclear bomb in my life. A bright flash of light for a moment and then nothing but disaster.

The phone started vibrating in my hand and I stared down at it in weary amazement. NOW WHAT?! But as the ring tone sounded off I saw the caller ID. It was Nicole.

I was in such shock that the ring kept going and going, almost to the point of hitting my voicemail before I managed to press the TALK button. "Hello?"

"John?" came the voice, quivering and nervous.

"Nicole?" I wondered, even though I knew it was her.

"Yeah, uh. I'm really sorry about what happened between us."

"Me, too." In a flash, all my feelings for her came crashing into me, including both the joy of falling in love and the pain of her shutting me out.

"But, I'm not actually calling to talk about that."

I felt the short dip in my heart, like a surprise dip on a roller coaster before recovering. I hadn't realized I was hoping she was calling to reconcile until after she said that. "It's alright. What's going on?"

"Um... I don't know how to say this. And you're really under no obligation! I have no right to ask anything of you. But I'm a little desperate and-"

"Nicole," I soothed. "Ask me anything."

"My mom has cancer." Her voice broke and I could already hear Nicole crying on the other end of the line. "It's this weird, obscure thing and they already tried operating and we thought everything was going to be fine but we just found out last week that it's not going to be fine and the doctors say she'll be dead in like two months if she doesn't get this experimental procedure but it's not covered by her insurance and it's VERY expensive and the hospital in Hartford is willing to pick up some of the tab but we just can't afford the rest and-"

"I'll take care of it," I interrupted.

There was stunned silence for a good five seconds from her end of the line. And then eventually she asked in a shell-shocked voice, "What?"

"I said I'll pay for it."

Nicole started bawling right away. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod... I don't know what to say, John. Thank you, thank you-"

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "It's about time that damned fortune did some good in this world."

***

I explained how things would work for two minutes, and Nicole calmed down enough to write everything down. She promised she'd stay by her phone for the next hour or so to get the callback.

After hanging up with Nicole, I left my earpiece in and hit the speed dial to a new number. She didn't pick up the first time I called her. But when I dialed her right away again, she picked up and said in a surprised voice, "Jonathan?"

"Hi Cassandra. How are you doing?"

"I'm... I'm alright. Is everything okay with you? Do you need me back?"

"Oh, no, no. Nothing like that. But I need you to arrange something for me. Unfortunately, it can't wait until you get back." I outlined the situation for Nicole's mother and gave her Nicole's cell phone number.

Cassandra then went off on a five minute explanation that had something to do with donating the money to the hospital and getting tax credits and other mumbo- jumbo. But the bottom line was that Nicole's mother would get her surgery and I would get around any financial liabilities. I trusted Cassandra to handle things.

Almost the best thing about the conversation was that Cassandra got caught up in her work, with her mind whirling around for complication solutions to what I'm sure was a more even complicated process than I thought. In fact, she got so caught up that all the earlier awkwardness and emotional turmoil was gone, and we were talking as easily as things had once been between us.

In the end, I did ask. "How's your mom?"

"She's doing great. We've... we've had a lot to talk about. About your father, about us. But I'm feeling much better about everything."

"That's good..." I trailed off. "Look, I just want you to know there's no pressure to come back right away. Take as much time as you need."

"Thank you... Jonathan. That's very generous."

"Well, I can afford it. I'll see you when I see you."

"Bye."

***

That evening, Taylor called again. I almost felt like calling the phone company to have her number blocked. But I hesitated.

One day very soon, I would talk to her again and we would have things out. But not today...

I was sitting on my sofa idly watching TV when a soft knock sounded off. Automatically I called out, "Come in!", then looked over to the door expecting to see Edward announcing someone or Dorothy asking if I needed dessert after the wonderful dinner she'd already provided.

But that door never opened. Instead, I heard a giggle coming from the other side of me. I looked up to see Lindsay, fully dressed, but not in an outfit typical for daily wear. She giggled at my confusion.

Didn't I tell myself to get a lock for that damned trap door?

Lindsay leaned against the door frame and crooked a finger to me. "There's someone waiting for you... and she's dressed just like me..."

Already I felt a twitch in my cock. "Kaitlyn's really obsessed with fucking me, isn't she?"

Lindsay laughed, backing away as I followed her back into my bedroom. "What can I say? She gushes about you being the best she's ever had."

"And she doesn't mind you watching?" I queried.

"Nope. Actually, I think it turns her on even more. Why? Do you mind?" And with that Lindsay was already cupping one heaving breast.

"Not at all." And then we'd arrived.

Kaitlyn was indeed waiting for me on my bed, clad in the same outfit as her best friend. The two of them were wearing what appeared to be their High School cheerleading outfits. Both girls had their hair up in a pair of ponytails decorated with color-coordinating green and yellow ribbons. The uniforms were basically white long-sleeved turtlenecks and green plunging-V-necked shell tops with yellow trim, enough to cover their bodies and yet made from remarkably thin, body-hugging fabric to show off every curve of their bounteous bosoms.

The bottoms were green pleated skirts to allow freedom of movement, similarly trimmed in yellow and stopping well short of their knees. Green and white shoes completed the ensemble and as the girls turned around in unison and bent to touch their toes, I could clearly see that neither of them was wearing any panties.

But it was just a quick flash and then both girls spun around and posed for me, hips jutting off to the sides and arms outstretched as if cheering for some invisible team.

"You like?" Lindsay asked.

I just glanced down at the hard cock tenting my lounge pants in answer.

And then Lindsay turned and held Kaitlyn's cheeks in her hands, leaning forward to press their cherry red-lipsticked mouths together. I moaned underneath my breath seeing the blonde and redheaded teenagers making out, and simply bided my time waiting for their plot to unfold.

I knew they would involve me sooner than later, well, at least Kaitlyn would. Lindsay was just here to tease me. And as if in response to that line of thought, Lindsay moved Kaitlyn back towards my bed and pushed her down until Kaitlyn was laying flat on her back.

Kaitlyn's firm tits filled her top and pointed up to the ceiling, not sagging at all. And Lindsay flipped up the front of Kaitlyn's skirt so that the moisture on her naked vaginal lips reflected the bedroom lights. I was so tempted to pounce on her right then and there, but held back. I knew it would be worth the wait.

As Lindsay kept moving, I saw that Kaitlyn's hands had been tied together with a loose handkerchief and bound to my headboard. It was a very light show of bondage. Kaitlyn could wriggle free if she really needed to. But I should have expected something like this from a girl this kinky.

She was panting with excitement as I began stripping out of my day clothes. I'd never gotten fully dressed, instead wandering around my apartment all day in a loose t-shirt and lounge pants.

And as my erection came into view, Kaitlyn gasped and mimed trying to suck it. I looked at Lindsay, who smirked and crawled into her armchair to watch. And then I moved forward to straddle Kaitlyn's chest and slowly lower my cock towards her open mouth.

At first, I slowly moved in and kept pushing until her head was against the pillow and she'd crammed as much of my dick into her mouth as she could. If I just held that position I'd start choking her, but instead I pulled back until just the crown was left between her lips. She moaned happily, her arms tucked back as she was helpless to stop me from doing anything to her.

I felt a rush of adrenaline seeing the nubile cheerleader trapped beneath me, still in uniform. And grabbing the top of the headboard I began to pump my hips back and forth, truly fucking Kaitlyn's mouth as she just whimpered and took whatever I gave her. The sound of my rod entering and pulling back soon became a wet plopping sound as she salivated around the shaft and drooled a bit, unable to control her reactions as I drilled her face. This was a very naughty fantasy made real.

Her bright green eyes never left mine as I stared down at the wonderful view. Every time the head pushed against her throat she choked a little, but despite her momentary losses of breath there was the hint of a smile around her lips as I kept pushing in and out. Tears were bubbling in the corners of her mouth as she fought to get her breath, and despite my arousal I was careful to make sure I didn't actually suffocate her. Apart from that concern, she was just a warm, wet hole for me to fill, and I was enjoying every moment of it.

But when I felt myself getting close to shooting off, I backed out. I wanted to make this last. At the very least, I didn't want to stain her uniform. And so with Kaitlyn's wonderful body trapped and vulnerable before me, I kissed my way down her body, tugging various articles of clothing out of the way as I went. I lifted the hem of her top, pushing it into a bunched up mess above her volcanic tits, leaving them bare to my gaze while the material rolled up high around her chest. And then I moved lower down until I reached the junction between her thighs, pushing her skirt up to cover her belly button but leave her wet pussy completely exposed.

She was already coated with layers upon layers of feminine nectar, and the sheets were stained beneath her. If we kept this up, Dorothy would get really tired of changing them out. I gripped Kaitlyn's thighs and spread them out until she was basically in a lotus position, and ducking my head I reached out my tongue to taste her sweet honey.

Somehow, no matter how wonderful Taylor or Cassandra tasted, nothing could match the sweetness of an eighteen-year-old still in the flower of youth. And Kaitlyn was already so revved up she came within ten seconds of me eating her pussy. I laughed to myself at her arousal and just bore down even harder, bringing up two fingers to plunge inside of her and prepare the way while I nibbled on her clit, bringing her off twice more in quick succession.

Kaitlyn was crying out non-stop, whimpering with passion as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. And then came the soft plea... "Hurt me... just a little... but hurt me, please..."

My plan of action came to mind immediately, and roughly I twisted her body until she was facedown on the pillow but propped up on her knees. Her hands were still bound to the headboard, but her prone body left her ass right in my face.

I lifted the back of her skirt and tucked it into her waistband, firmly keeping the cloth out of my way. Without warning I let fly my hand to smack against her asscheek, forcing her to cry out in pain, "Aaahhh!"

There was a red imprint of my hand on her white cheeks. But before the color faded I spanked her again. "Aaahhh!" she cried, followed but a gutteral moan.

Ten times I spanked her ass, and with each successive slap I could actually see her vaginal lips opening up wider for me. And after the tenth, I guided my hard cock and slammed my way all the way into her quivering quim in one thrust.

She screamed her loudest of the evening, and then I was hammering away at her backside with my hips as I pounded her pussy with all the force I could muster. I loved the rush of power as I drilled the teenaged cheerleader, still fully clothed in her uniform save for the panties. The green and yellow blended in my eyes, somehow more sexy than Kaitlyn would have been fully nude.