John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had hinted an interest in just shuttling to her place and packing an overnight bag to return straight back to me. But despite the newfound stability in our relationship, it was a tenuous balance at best. And when I didn't warm to her hinting, she dropped the playful teasing and asked me point blank, "Why can't we get together? Really together? I thought that was what you'd always wanted."

I held her close and yet apart from me, gripping both of her elbows tightly to her body. "Remember what I said about building a relationship on lies?"

"But that's done, isn't it? My lies are exposed, and I've apologized for them." My eyes flickered to the shiny bruise on her cheek. She didn't have to add that I'd already punished her quite severely as well. "Johnny, let us make a new relationship, built on love."

I couldn't answer. I wanted to, but the anger I'd felt towards her was still fresh. Instead, I walked her to the door of my private lounge, the unofficial exit of my apartment. Everything beyond was common area and Edward would escort her out.

Cassandra had loaned Taylor some clothes, which looked stylish but still obviously weren't quite the perfect fit. In her slightly disheveled and bruised appearance, the haughty model was gone, leaving only a pretty girl with a more innocent and honest look than I was used to seeing in her.

Taylor stopped before I could open the door and turned to me, moisture in her eyes but steely composure as well. "I love you, Johnny," she told me in a plain voice so I had nothing to doubt her sincerity.

I already knew that nothing in this world would make her happier than me returning the sentiment. But I couldn't say it unless I really meant it. Instead, I stepped forward and bearhugged her. She gasped and let out a faint sniffle, but then I seized her face and planted a warm kiss on her lips.

It was kind of sad. I'd been in love with her for so long, although much of it subconsciously. At almost any time in the past seven years, if she'd professed her love, I would have jumped at the chance to be with her. But to her, I was just a friend. In cruel irony, I was now sending her away as just a friend.

And as she pressed her cheek against mine while clutching me in a return hug, I whispered. "Taylor, I don't know what's going to happen between us. But I do forgive you."

She sniffled and squeezed tighter.

And after swaying with each other for a few moments, I pulled back until I could look right into her eyes. I don't know that I'd ever seen them so big before. Her irises were open oceans of blue innocence. "At the very least, I want things to be the way they were before. We could tell each other anything. We could call each other on a moment's notice to grab a bite to eat. And we were a reliable backup if we ever needed a date."

Taylor nodded, seemingly satisfied with the situation. Maybe she was half expecting me to completely shut her out once again, and any result other than that was a positive result. "And in the future?" she whispered, so quiet I could barely hear her. It was remarkable how much of an impact that made on me. She was always so confident, so in control. To hear her softly expressing meek hope made her words even more real.

I let my forehead down and rest against hers. "Just like before. Just like the hope I once had. Maybe... maybe not. But I'm open to the possibility."

She brought a hand up and clenched a handful of my shirt, tugging gently. "I hope you have a good weekend with Nicole. I really do. More than anything, I want to see you happy."

"Thanks," I replied sincerely. "I really appreciate that."

"And I'm accepting this for now." There was a trace of Taylor's old edge coming back. "For now..." she emphasized. She didn't have to remind me how much the future changes things. And then she nodded and let go of me. "I'll see you next week, okay?"

"Count on it."

***

***THURSDAY***

Life comes at you in waves. Whether it's a series of rainy days followed by weeks of sunshine or the run on black at a roulette table followed by a run on red. Things just come in trends. Yesterday I'd fucked four beautiful women. And as it eventually turned out, today I didn't get any.

Taylor was gone. I'd see her again, but not until next week.

I had no scheduling with Kaitlyn and Lindsay. They showed up when they wanted to and didn't when they had other plans. Today was a day where they had other things to do.

Cassandra had to go downtown to meet with my lawyers for some issue I didn't care to find out about.

For a moment I enjoyed my time and space. I idled the hours away dreaming up eccentric ways of blowing money. Should I put in a pool on the roof and encrust it with jewels that paint a portrait of my face in the bottom? Should I replate my bathroom in gold and platinum? Should I get a dog and dress it as if it were my own little human being?

Nah.

I hadn't grown up with money. No matter how much I was enjoying the security of not needing to work for a living, I still couldn't just waste it on the truly frivolous.

Actually, I needed to find something worthwhile to do with my life. I'd been given a gift. I'd spent weeks enjoying myself. But in the end, I had to be a decent human being and find a way to justify my existence.

Two hours later, I still wasn't sure. But for now, I had a weekend to plan.

***

***FRIDAY***

My mom stopped by, rather unexpectedly, for a visit. She wanted to see my place and check on my sanity. I think she half-expected me to be wallowing in narcotic-excess with a dozen naked women lounging around my expensive playpen.

I almost wanted to say, "No. That was Wednesday morning."

I suppose it was just as well that she stopped by. She was able to give her approval over my home and declare it close enough to feng shui. It also kept me from seeking out a nubile body to screw. Rather than having a final morning fling before seeing Nicole, all my focus would be on seeing the beautiful woman tonight.

And my mom's visit gave me the opportunity to warn her I was going out of town for the weekend. I'd made a promise to warn her when I was traveling abroad.

"With a girl?" she immediately asked.

"Yes."

"The same girl who broke your heart in college?"

"No, mother."

"Hmm, too bad." And then she was already turning to inspect some other part of my house.

"Huh?" I'd expected her to be happy I wasn't going with Taylor. "Why too bad?"

"Oh, I just remember college love, that's all. It gave me you. He broke my heart, but everything turned out alright in the end." She smiled, and then puttered on.

I'd already introduced Edward and Dorothy to my mother. But when we got to the office, Cassandra met my mother for the first time. She immediately stood and surprised the heck out of me by greeting her in formal Cantonese.

My mother grinned and then the two of them chatted in Cantonese for a few minutes. I listened in on the conversation and was amazed at how good Cassandra was, despite her obvious Australian accent.

At last, mom turned to me and said, "Keep this one. I have a feeling she'll be very good for you over the years."

"Yes, mother." I smiled and then glanced at Cassandra.

Cassandra ordered in Chinese food for lunch, nothing personal against Dorothy's cooking, just courtesy for my mom. The smell reminded me of the first time I'd met Nicole. It seemed like years ago that I was hiding out in my old apartment, having neighbors bring me food. And now with as much money as I could wish for, I was still having Chinese food delivered to me while I hid inside my apartment.

After lunch, my mom wished me a good trip and left. And I headed to my room to get ready to leave.

***

At 6:50pm, I was in a non-descript limo outside Nicole's apartment building, with a gray van idling behind me on the curb. The Maybach was back in the garage in case I ever wanted it. But I intentionally wanted to remain at a lower key for this trip. My own building had a private entrance, but Nicole's place was still a very public setting.

I lucked out in that there were no paparazzi around. After all, no one knew I was picking up Nicole tonight. And by 6:59pm I was knocking on her door.

She popped it open and then immediately gasped in shock.

I held out my arms and smiled, "Surprise!" Behind me were four delivery people and the number of flowers we brought along filled most of the entire hallway. "I realized I didn't know what your favorite flower was. So I just had them bring almost all the different types."

I held a bouquet of red roses in my own hand. And giggling the way I loved so much, Nicole stepped forward and took them from me. "Thank you. Red roses always work for a date. And even more because you're the one holding them."

I cocked my head. "No lilies? No orchids? We can put all the rest of these into your apartment."

"Oh, heavens no." Nicole looked around a little overwhelmed by the flora. "It's a grand gesture but maybe a little too grand for me."

"No problem. Are you ready to go?"

"Uh, I think so. I wasn't sure what to pack."

"Don't worry about it. The only thing I need you to bring is your passport."

"Passport? You're not actually taking me to Fiji."

In casual deadpan, I remarked, "Nah. No time to go there and back in just a coupla days. We'll do that next time."

I kept my face neutral and Nicole wondered how serious I was for just a second before she covered her mouth and giggled again. "Okay..."

I smiled. "But seriously, I do need you to bring your passport."

***

An hour later we were at a private airfield in Upstate New York. The limo drove straight into the hangar which was brilliantly lit inside against the night sky. We pulled up right to the unfolded staircase of the luxury Learjet, a red carpet already in place outside my door.

I stepped out and then helped Nicole, who kind of gawked at everything.

"Come, my princess. Your stallion awaits."

"It's certainly nicer than anything I've ever flown on before."

"Oh, no. The stallion is me."

She was giggling again and then we went up together and settled into our plush seats. Champagne was already set for us by the pretty, bleach-blonde flight attendant. I could see the driver working with the grounds crew to load our luggage through a window.

"Hey, before we take off," Nicole began, a little wary. "Didn't your father die in a private plane crash?"

I thought about that for a second. "Well, yes. But this is not that plane. Relax."

"Have you ever flown on a private plane before?" she asked.

"Uh, no. You?"

She shook her head.

"Hmm. Well, it's a first for both of us. And since there's a sliiight chance we could die, maybe we should get the sex part out of the way now."

Nicole laughed and punched my shoulder.

***

The flight was smooth and easy. It wouldn't take long. And although I did make an additional joke about introducing her to the Mile High club, Nicole waved off any chance of that by voicing her fears about the flight attendant coming into the cabin.

She still had no idea where we were going, and I wasn't telling. She would know in a couple of hours anyways.

And when we finally did land, the warm humidity in the night air outside and the obviously Caribbean customs officials waiting at the bottom of the stairs were a dead giveaway.

"The Bahamas? You brought me to the Bahamas?" Nicole asked.

I arched an eyebrow at her quick identification.

She shrugged and pointed. "I recognized the flag on his arm patch."

"Can't get anything past you. Consider it like going to Fiji, only a little closer."

We signed the proper paperwork and then piled into the Yellow Hummer H2 waiting for us. The customs officials left in their jeep.

Within a half an hour we arrived at a gorgeous cottage perched on the beach. It was its own gated compound with acres of empty land surrounding it. A smaller servants quarters was a few hundred yards away for our cook and cleaning staff. And with rich architecture and the full moon silhouette, the place looked like our own Garden of Eden. The air was perfect, the temperature comfortable despite the late hour, and everything was going grandly.

Nicole took one look at the ocean and whined, "You should have warned me. I didn't bring anything to wear."

"Don't worry," I reassured her. And the first thing we did upon entering into the cottage was open the closets. There were hundreds of neatly pressed clothes in there, brand new. "Keep whatever you want. They just bill us later."

She held up a particularly stunning sundress. "How did they know my size?"

"I'm not sure. Cassandra made the arrangements."

She flipped a bit more through the clothing, and then turned to me, "Why is everything either a teeny-bikini or a sheer see-thru fabric?"

I played dumb. "I dunno. Warm weather?"

She grinned, then pulled me into a hug and peck on the lips. "You're a pervert, you know that?"

"I'm anything you want. As long as I get to see you in one of those bikinis."

"Hmm, maybe I should NOT wear a bikini just to tease you."

"Naked? That works too."

She laughed, and then pulled me over to the bed. "Agreed." And then her tongue was tickling the back of my mouth while her arms gripped my shoulders. "Let's get naked."

***

***SATURDAY***

I'd have loved to say last night's lovemaking scaled the heights of passion. But the fact is, we were both tired from a long day and that close to midnight, neither of us were performing at our peak. Plus, I was rather wound up from not having cum since Wednesday. Still, it was beautiful, because it was Nicole.

Besides, we made up for it in the morning.

We woke up to a brilliant sunrise and then ate a ton of tropical fruit for breakfast. I go to see Nicole in a delightfully skimpy bikini that did wonders to push-up her cleavage. "If this wasn't a private beach, you'd never get me to wear this. I don't think I've ever worn something this tiny before!" she exclaimed.

Her 22-year-old body was in fine form, all tight musculature and pleasant curves. Her legs were lithe and still without traces of cellulite. And the top did a very nice job accenting her cleavage. With it's pastel blue color and her lightly tanned skin, I was momentarily reminded of the movie Into the Blue. We bodysurfed a bit and generally horsed around in the waves. And Nicole made me promise I'd take her snorkeling to see the turtles.

But the best part for me was when Nicole simply lay me down on the beach, yanked down my trunks, and fed upon me.

The morning sun was still climbing into the sky and it had not yet gotten too hot. At first she whined about the saltwater taste but as my moans started filling the air she got more and more aroused and more into blowing me.

In fact, she kept it up so long with slow, gentle licks that almost all the water evaporated off our bodies, leaving us dry save for the clumps of wet sand still clinging to our skin. Nicole was getting much better at oral sex, despite not having any specific teacher. She was just a natural, instinctively learning how to best please me. And after bringing me just a little too close to climax, I managed to take a minute breather while stopping to strip Nicole naked and then put her on top of me in a sixty-nine position so we could both experience the wonderful sensations.

Once again, I almost came, but Nicole backed away at the last moment, anticipating our future fun. Meanwhile, I titillated her pussy into a low, moaning climax so I could drink down her sweet fluids. In fact, after so much fruit and sugar, I think we both would taste very sweet indeed.

When she relaxed from her orgasm, she whispered, "John?"

"Yes, Nicole?"

"Make love to me," she begged.

"Always." I turned us over, gently spreading her legs beneath me while I brought up the hard tip of my cock to her wet folds. And as I gently parted her lips with my tongue, I parted her other set of lips and entered her. She moaned happily and then together we were rutting in the sand.

"Nicole. You are beautiful," I whispered.

"I love it when you say that," she smiled.

I lost track of time at that point. What I do know is that the high tide started coming in. At first the ocean just started licking at my feet. And as time went on it crept higher and higher up towards my knees and splashing Nicole as well. But I was too wrapped up in the heavenly ecstasy of lovemaking that nothing short of a nuclear bomb would incline me to exit Nicole's pussy.

She came twice, the second much more powerful than the first, and her constant cries of "yes, yes, yes!" were music to my ears. Our souls connected in that time of lovemaking. Nicole wasn't as flat-out gorgeous or voluptuously curvy or youthfully firm as my other lovers. But that sweet innocence in her heart melted me. Her playful intelligence stimulated me. And we had an unexplainable chemistry that bonded us together.

So when she came that second time, she gasped out, "Oh, John! I love you!"

The next wave came up and splashed all the way up against my back, splattering over my shoulders and into the air around me. And that was the moment when my hips drove forth and I was cumming, pouring out my liquid love deep inside of this beautiful woman, physically expressing the joy of my heart.

We came and we came and we clenched together. And in the end we were laughing uncontrollably as the water kept splashing our heated bodies. She rolled us over and then I rolled her and we were frolicking in our nakedness, absolutely giddy in our love.

Our swimsuits had disappeared, no doubt consumed by the ocean. Neither of us even cared. We walked back to the cottage, proudly nude and happy to be together. I already had my next plan in mind: A quick shower and a trip to the huge bed to continue exploring ways of bringing each other to the greatest heights of orgasm.

Snorkeling with the turtles would have to wait until the afternoon.

***

***SUNDAY***

Nicole had already spent half of last night conducting her little experiment. And I feared it would eventually wreak havoc on my intestinal system. Three times last night she forced me to gorge myself on one particular fruit, and a different fruit each of the three times. And some time after I'd finished and allowed it to metabolize, Nicole sucked my dick into her mouth and then blew me to completion.

Three times I came inside her talented oral orifice. Three times I painted her tonsils with my sticky, hot cum, save for the occasional stray shot that splattered against her face or tits (usually at my direction). And in the end she proclaimed that the pineapple tasted the best, at least to her.

And now, with a new morning rising, Nicole was at it again. Mangoes were the current fruit of choice. But after two minutes of her blowing me, I couldn't handle it anymore. I flipped Nicole onto her back, ripped her sheer sundress in half, and proceeded to fuck her within an inch of her life.

By the end, Nicole's entire body was covered in sweat as she panted in exhaustion after her fourth climax. And at the last moment, I pulled out, crammed my meat into her mouth, and let fly with a healthy load of mango-laced sperm.

She couldn't decide if the flavor was necessarily better than pineapple. Especially since my cock was coated with her orgasmic fluids and thus tainted by her own fruit consumption. But at the very least, I convinced her that my methodology could be a lot more fun.

Sadly, after two nights and two days of frolicking in the pristine waters of a secluded Bahamian beach, much of the time wearing next to nothing, we eventually had to return home.

On the private flight back to New York, I spoke with the flight attendant and she gave us our privacy for a good hour. And then I was able to induct Nicole into the Mile High Club.