John Joins The Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Father in law joins in the family fun.
1.8k words
4.46
74.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a story I did earlier this month. Also it is a part of my losing a bet series of incest.

This story started with my father in law coming over to find out if his daughter had checked in with me, his son my wife’s twin was there also he was married to my sister.

We had all been having wife swapping parties for about a year. His wife has been involved for about the same length of time.

The story began with john coming over to see if the girls had checked in as yet his wife had gone with the wives to Las Vegas for a week of fun with a friend of ours.

*****

After we had some snacks and drinks we sat and talked about what we liked in sex, John said he had really liked to suck dick and wondered what it was like watching the girls get it on. He admitted that it was a fantasy of his to have more than one woman at a time and figured Mona would never go for it.

I suggested he ask her if the time came up when he thought it would be rite, (not telling him that we had had several sessions involving her and the girls.)

He said that she was a lot more open to new things and sure got into various positions lately. I ask if he had tried any of the karma sutra books. He replied no but he would like to some day. I informed him that I had one or two around and if he were nice I would lend him one.

This seemed to please him. As we spoke I noticed he was starting to get hard again and I said John you know Jim hasn’t had his turn on your dick I’m sure he would love to help you out with that big problem between your leg’s.

I sure would dad it looked so good when Dick was sucking it. But I think I need to have mine sucked also so can we get in a 69 and do each other?

I hoped I knew what Jim had in mind we had pulled this on our wife’s once getting them on top then working around to get a shot in their ass’s.

John and his son got into a good session working each other over real well I got some lube we kept in the bookcase and placed some on John’s ass placing a finger into him. He started to object but his son just pulled his head back down saying relax we wouldn’t hurt you, well much anyway. I positioned myself behind him and started to apply some pressure to his ass and he winched a couple times but was so delirious from having hid cock sucked for the second time today that he just moaned some as I got past the tight ring in his ass I could feel him relax some and he seemed to enjoy it as us boys did. After a few strokes we all got into a rhythm and I was really pounding him when he started to shake and shiver from the second climax in less than three hours.

As he started to relax from that I pulled out and came all over his ass. That was great dad was all Jim could say. Exhausted we all went up to the bedroom and showered. Each of us climbed into the giant bed with John in the middle.

We all fell asleep as it was now about 11:30 P.M.

Around 5 A.M. I got up to take a leak and saw the others spooning as they slept. When I got back into bed I cuddled up to John and placed my hand on his cock to find it semi erect already.

I awoke again around 8:00 and felt a mouth on my prick which was now about as stiff as it would ever get it was Jim, he claimed his dad was downstairs making some calls trying to find the girls. We lay there and stroked each other to an early climax. Then got up and dressed in shorts and tank tops to go down and get something to eat.

After breakfast we decided to go to town and see a movie.

John said he was interested in the new adult theater he had seen in a town close by so we went there and found it. It was a better than normal place for its type so we decided to go in and see what it had showing. It turned out that their were two screens one showing heterosexual the other was gay films we decided that the gay film might be interesting to see the only male/male us boys had done was with other so we might find something different to try. It had hardly any plot but a lot of action the first was a rather small guy getting sucked by a rather large black man who seemed to really love sucking, he would take the cock all the way down to the root then remove it almost completely. When he did we realized the small guy wasn’t so small in this department. He must have been at least nine or ten inches long. With veins that stood out real well, the head of it was as large as a small plum. The black guy would swirl his tongue around the head then take it all back inside his mouth.

When the small guy finally came he played with the black man till he got his pecker good and hard then positioned himself on top of it. Lowering himself down till he had all seven inches buried inside him then he sat there for a second or two then the black man started to move ever so slowly building up to a rapid stroking of his ass. He went at it for a long time while we could see the white guy start to regain his erection. When he did the other man started to play with it stroking real hard the moans were so intense that we could barely hear when the white guy said he wanted to change facing away from the other mans head he continued to pump and shouting how good it was the larger man resumed stroking him and they seemed to go into convulsions at the same time.

John was so turned on by this he didn’t notice that us boys were playing with each other’s manhood, when he did he got on his knees and took my cock into his mouth. This is too good to waist on a hand job he commented and started to bob up and down like crazy.

A couple in front of could hear what we were doing; the lady looked back saying you look left out to Jim. She reached back and starting to stroke him her friend said it was a shame she wasn’t giving him a blow job. She is really good at it, so Jim stood up giving her access to his prick. When she leaned over the seat in front of us her friend lifted her dress and planted his tongue in her twat making her groan like crazy.

This went on for a while then he stood and planted the biggest dick I had ever seen in person into her so far I swear she gagged from it. He pumped for a good ten min when Jim finally came giving out a loud groan that had to be heard all over the theater. The friend came about the same time. All of a sudden we heard a loud clapping from the audience. It seems the movie had been forgotten for the time being.

We all stood and took a bow. Then we pulled on our clothes and started to leave. The girl said her name was Sandy and her friend was David she wondered if we had a place to finish this up, it seems that she really liked fucking more than one guy at a time.

We looked at each other and decided we could use some more recreation for the evening.

We started out by going to a real nice place to have lunch. Sandy eats like she made love ravenously. She finished off a 16 oz stake 2 baked spuds and almost half a bottle of wine before we finished.

They said they would follow us home. When we got there we all went to the pool and took a swim to get the smell of all that sex off of us. As we did I noticed sandy had a fair sized chest not as large as my wife but a good 36 c with ½ inch nipples. Her bush was shaved to a heart shape. This seemed to turn john on to no end. He said he loved eating out Mona but had never had another woman. Sandy said here is the chance lying on the side of the pool. John immediately dove into it starting with her breasts which were quite sensitive and almost sounded like she came just from that. Boohoo shit suck my clit before I freak out I need something down there, john immediately switched to her pussy giving the whole length a good tongue lashing he would stroke the length then swirl around the clit and send her into a shaking fit, backing off before she could get a real climax each time then he would start over doing this for about 15 min. he had her ready to climb the walls suddenly she clamped her legs around his head and let out a scream that would wake the dead.

The three of other guy’s had been watching this the whole time. David said if we were up to it we should make a sandwich of her. We looked at her for approval and she just smiled I’m not sure if it was from the eating out she had just gotten or agreeing to it. I lay down on the deck and she got on top of me placing my dick in her pussy, Jim immediately placed some lube on her ass and penetrated her slowly. David got hold of her breasts and started to massage them. She grabbed his dick and started to jack him off. He soon put his prick in position to get sucked she took him into her mouth and started to groan from the pressure that was building in her body.

Unseen, by the rest of us. John had gone into the house and retrieved the movie camera... He turned on all the pool lights and started to tape the event when he came around to the side that Sandra could see him she went wild oooh fuck yes i want that film my sluttish self fucking all three of these big dicks. My husband will love to watch all of the action.

More to come with good results.