John, Julie, Jenny and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
We visit their house.
7.3k words
3.74
31.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is something that I will never forget. It makes me horny every time I think about it."

We were in bed and this was my wife Jenny talking. That wasn't unusual, in bed was where we did most of our talking. Somehow getting undressed and into bed always seemed to be the best way to get each other to talk about the important things. Not that she was undressed. I was, because I generally sleep naked, but she was in a fairly thick and plain night gown. While the worst of winter was over, it was still a pretty cold time of the year. She was talking about the time that she and her best friend Julie had rubbed another man's dick over my mouth. The dick belonged to Julie's husband John. She had watched and helped as they rubbed his dick until he came with my lips on his shaft and then Julie had dripped his come from her mouth into mine.

We hadn't really talked about it much until now. We were both ok with it and our life went on. It really only came up now because we had just watched some television documentary about sexual deviancy. It wasn't directly relevant to the show, but the conversation had drifted as conversations often do.

"I'd love to see you do that again." I was not so sure. Like I said, we'd come to terms with it and moved on. That's not to say that the night was without consequences. The other thing that I had done for the first time that night had become an accepted part of our sex life. I had now licked my cum from Jenny on many occasions. It had started fairly soon afterwards. Jenny and I had had a passionate night together and we had finished a glorious fuck. We were still joined and panting when she asked me.

"Do you remember what Julie did?"

"What Julie did when?"

"When you came inside her."

"Of course I do."

"Well, would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Let me. Let me do that to you?"

What could I say? It was not like I didn't go down on her anyway. It was also not like she was asking me to do something that she wouldn't do. She had swallowed my cum on many occasions. Not just as part of a blowjob, but even after one loving hand job where she had used some olive oil to drive me nuts. After I had cum, she had licked and cleaned me up without hesitation. I'd eaten my own sperm from Julie, so there was no real reason to not do so from my own wife. I love pleasing my wife, so I did. It was glorious, for her. She loved it. She came as hard and as long as I had ever seen. I was still a bit ambivalent towards it, but the pleasure it gave her was well worth over coming any doubts that I had.

Jenny started talking again.

" That moment where the come dripped out of her mouth. I came. It was shattering. I can still see the head of his dick right on your lips. And do you know what I wanted most of all at that moment. I wanted to see it go in. I wanted to see it slide in and out of your mouth. I wanted to see you close your mouth and truly suck it."

I didn't know what to say at that point. Partly because I really couldn't picture myself with another man's dick in my mouth and partly because Jenny was now running her hands down my stomach ever so gently towards my dick.

"When I saw that cum go into your mouth I could just picture it. And when Julie kissed you so tightly, it really looked like you were sucking him."

By now her hand had found it's target and was doing it's usual deft job of manipulation. My cock was rapidly rising.

"It looks like you're happy to remember it too."

"I think that's cheating. " I said. "You get that reaction every time."

"True. But it's not like the topic has caused you any difficulty."

This was true. While I wasn't sure I wanted to repeat the incident, thinking about it hadn't caused me any grief either. I was just as hard and responsive as if she'd been talking about any other sexual thing that we did. I'd paused to think this over, but she hadn't stopped. By now she was pushing back the covers with her other hand and moving her head down the bed. She grabbed the base of my cock and stood it straight up. She then licked the shaft from hand upwards, switched to the underside and repeated the performance. She then swallowed my cock in one glorious motion. I could feel my head start to slide down her throat. Jenny rarely deep throated me, keeping it for surprises and special occasions. I wasn't complaining, our sex life was great and having something saved up like that only added to the spice.

I groaned and moaned and finally said. "You'd better stop that or this will be one short night."

"I don't mind. I'd like to get an early night. But there's a price!"

"What's that?"

"The entire time I'm doing this, you have to promise me that you'll be imagining that it's you doing it to another man."

"You really want to see me do that?"

"Oh, yes. " She changed her hands so as one was holding my balls. She pulled them away from body and held them there. She then put her mouth back on my cock and slid downwards again. She pulled up.

"Just imagine yourself lying just like this. His cock standing up straight, just the way yours is. Close your eyes. Close your eyes and picture it." I did.

"That's it. It's hard and straight. It's warm and salty and you love licking it. You want to put in your mouth and suck. You want to nibble it and rub it until it you feel it start to pulse. You want to feel the cum spurt out it and coat your tongue. You want to swallow and suck and swallow and go on forever."

She was still rubbing my cock and holding my balls while she talked. When she stopped talking her mouth went back down on my cock. A few quick bobs and she said.

"Can you see it? Can you see the cock in front of you? Can you see it get closer as your mouth opens and you taste it on your tongue?"

I could see it. With my eyes closed it was hard to not see it. I could see a cock and I could see my hand holding the base, just like Jenny was doing to me and describing.

She pressed her mouth down on me again and again went deep. I groaned. This was going to be quick. She held herself down and swirled her tongue around my shaft and I was going over the edge. When she had deep throated me before she had stayed down and my sperm had shot way up into her throat. This time, however she pulled up so as only my head was in her mouth. She ran her hand up and down my shaft and tightened her grip on my balls. I came. I came with an enormous groan and a shake. It was a wonder that I didn't shake her off. I relaxed and she slipped her mouth from my dick. Her hand released my balls and started to rub the top of my dick. This always sent tingles down my spine and was as close to being ticklish as I ever came. She delighted in doing this too me as it was one of the few times I was ever out of control. I started to squirm and try to get away from her. I sat up and tried to push her hands off. She stopped and smiled at me. She reached up behind my head and grabbed my hair. She pulled my head back so as I was facing up at the ceiling. She then got onto her knees and put her face directly over mine. She took the side of my face in her other hand and then pushed my head up to meet hers. Her lips forced themselves on to mine and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I immediately started to feel what she was doing. She hadn't swallowed my sperm, but had held it in her mouth. She held my face tight with both hands and kissed me hard. The sperm coated our tongues and slipped into my mouth. Once I had overcome the surprise I kissed back. This was no different to what we had been doing anyway wasn't it? I had eaten my own sperm from her pussy, why not her mouth? We kissed like that for several minutes, with her holding my head and me doing my best to keep up with her.

She let me go and I fell back to the bed. She grinned and said.

"Wasn't that the best?"

"You're the best. That's for sure."

We cleaned up and went to sleep.

It was a night not long after that that I again found myself at the door of Julie and John. I'd formed a fairly clear idea of what we where doing there and what Jenny wanted to see. What I hadn't formed was any obvious desire to do that, but it was clear that Jenny was keenly interested and making her happy was always a priority.

We knocked and after a short pause the door opened. Julie opened the door. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing the sexiest outfit that I could imagine. She wore a leather vest tied together at the front with leather thongs the thickness of shoelaces. They left about a three inch gap and you could see her skin from her neck to below her navel only obscured by the thongs which didn't obscure much. Her beautiful cleavage was clearly and wonderfully on display. The vest pieces were not very wide and only came around to her side. Then there were only a few thongs that ran from the sides across her back to the other side to hold it all together. The only other thing she wore was a black pair of panties. They were the style that stays fairly low and square below the hips. They were no more than four inches tall and highlighted her hips. They also left an enormous amount of skin on her legs on display. This was really different. We'd always started our evenings actually fairly normal like two couple having a normal dinner at home with friends. We'd never just started with the sex or anything overtly sexual. She almost lunged forward and grabbed me. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a wet passionate kiss. She pulled me forward so hard that I almost stumbled. I had to grab her to steady myself. My arms went round her and my hands were greeted with the delightful feeling of the bare flesh of her back. We broke the embrace and she made a similar lunge at Jenny. The two locked lips in away that I had never seen either of them do before and Jenny's hands too grasped Julie's flesh. Their embrace seemed to last longer than mine and it was a drawn out moment before they broke.

"It's been far too long." She said. It had been several months. With the winter and the events of the previous meeting none of us had wanted to rush into another encounter and risk ruining our relationship.

We came inside and Julie started to take our coats. It was then I noticed what my wife was wearing. Her outfit was pretty much same as Julies. How hadn't I noticed that before? In my ogling of Julie as we came in my wife had slipped off the fairly conservative dress that I had seen as we left the house. The dress had some type of catch at the shoulders and she simply undid it and let it fall to the floor. That's where it was now. On the floor around her shoes. She stepped backwards over it, picked it up and handed it to Julie. She took off her shoes and put them to the side.

"Wow! Wow and wow." That was pretty much all I could say or think. Clearly there had been some planning going on.

We walked through the house and out into the backroom and I had one of those moments when everything seems normal, but you know that there is something wrong with this picture. I blinked. I'm sure I blinked and the picture started to resolve itself. John was naked. Well technically, he was only almost naked. The only thing that he wore was a blindfold. He was also tied to an overhead beam, his arms stretched out above him. His legs were spread and tied to eye bolts in the floor. For the second time tonight I found myself staring at something completely unexpected. We walked completely into the room and around John. I looked at the bolts in beam and the floor and thought that he would not get out of those easily. I also saw that there were a number of other bolts in other beams and other parts of the floor. There were also some on each side of the back door of the house. The next thing that I noticed was the redness of his buttocks. Julie saw me looking.

"He was naughty and like all naughty boys he got a spanking."

"You spanked him."

"Yes. I love the feel of my hand hitting his skin. I love the noise it makes and I especially love the colour and heat that it brings."

"Has this being going on long?"

"Oh no. It's new. There have been a number of new things in our relationship since we last saw each other."

Jenny was looking very closely at the marks on John's skin.

"Did you know?" I asked her.

"We talked about it on the phone, though obviously I haven't seen her handiwork until now."

I didn't know what to say at that point, but Julie clearly had plans for the evening.

"This isn't right. Jenny and I are dressed the same way, but you and John are dressed differently. We can't have that." With the help of two quite eager women, the difference was soon far less than before.

"No, it's still not quite right. " Julie said. Running her eyes up and down my now naked self. "There are a couple of details to fix." She turned and walked to a cabinet at the side. She turned back and held out a handful of items. They were the leather bands that joined the ropes that held John to his ankles and wrists.

"No no! Not me." I said. Jenny came up to my side and pinched my bottom.

"Relax. It'll be a new experience for both of us." I jumped forward a little when she pinched me, which just took me closer to Julie. She stepped in and took hold of my left wrist, turning it palm upward. She placed the straps in my hand.

"It will be fun. Trust me." She then turned and stepped back to the cabinet. Jenny stepped up behind me and ran both of her hands down my hips and grasped my cock.

"This will be fun" she said. She released her left hand and pulled me around to face her with her right. She then took one of the straps and buckled it around my wrist. She then took two of the others, knelt down in front of me and attached them to my ankles. She then stood and attached the last to my other wrist.

Julie came back from the cabinet and put her hand on my shoulder. She gently pushed me over in front of John and turned me to face him. She was carrying some ropes . She hooked these onto my wrists and perching on a small stool ran them through the bolts on the beam above me. She tossed one rope to Jenny and they both pulled. My arms were pulled sharply up and away from me. I was dragged a little to my left.

"A little harder" said Julie. I felt a stronger tug and started to stand on my toes.

"Perfect." Said Julie. She must have tied off her rope somewhere behind me and I heard her walk behind me to Jenny. There was a moment of tension and then the rope relaxed enough for me to get off my toes. A few seconds later I felt a tug on my left ankle and looked down to find Jenny attaching another rope. Julie soon followed with the rope on my right. They pulled my legs apart, which made me a little uncomfortable as it lowered me a little and increased the tension in my arms.

"There that's better." She said and both girls walked in front of me to admire their handiwork.

"One more little thing to take care of." Julie turned to John and removed his blindfold.

"Say hi to our guests Dear."

"Hi." He said quite sheepishly. He looked around at the girls and at me. He looked embarrassed. I swear he started to blush. We'd all seen each other naked before and now he was embarrassed. He then seemed to do a double take and looked back at his wife. It was pretty clear from his expression that he hadn't seen her dressed that way earlier. She must have changed after blindfolding him. He had a similar problem to me earlier, in that he didn't know whether to look at his wife or mine. They both looked sensational.

"So now we are all comfortable, I think drinks are in order." She placed her arm around Jenny and lead her back into the lounge room. That left John and I alone. Tied to the beams, naked and facing each other. We laughed.

"I see things have changed a little with you and Julie."

"Definitely. She has really started to let me know what she wants over the last couple of months. Not just sexually I mean, but in a lot of areas. "

I thought it was an odd way to say things, but didn't really push it.

"You've done this a lot?"

"No. First time. She's spanked me a few times, but the bolts were only put in a week ago."

"You've done a good job." They look pretty tough.

"I didn't do it. Julie did. I came home from work and nearly tripped over the floor ones." This was definitely one of the strangest conversations I'd ever hand. We were in this predicament and we discussing safety and timberwork like normal.

"I didn't realise she had an interest in that sort of handiwork."

"No me either. I've never seen her change a light bulb."

We stopped talking for while. There really wasn't an obvious topic of conversation. I could probably have mentioned that I had thought I would be spending the evening sucking his dick, but it didn't really occur to me.

After a while Jenny and Julie came back.

Julie tied the blindfold back on John and then turned and did the same to me. I'd never been blindfolded before. I'd tried using sleep masks on planes, but had never lasted long with them. It was black. I could see nothing. My contemplation of the dark was short lived as I soon felt a hearty slap on my buttocks. It wasn't very hard and didn't really hurt, but it took me completely by surprise and I yelped. There was the sound of a second slap which must have been on John and then I felt a second. This was harder and stung a little.

"You were right. This is fun." Said Jenny. Her voice came from close behind me, so it must have been her that was spanking me. Two more slaps followed. Both were at about the same intensity as the second. They couldn't really be called painful, but they did sting and were not at all comfortable. John received several more and then I received about half a dozen. These were a little harder again and were spread right across my buttocks with the last starting to go down my right leg a touch.

"He goes a lot redder than John," said Julie. "It's so cute."

"True. John's a little firmer and it doesn't show as much." Said Jenny. This now came from in front of me and a bit further away. The girls had swapped sides without me noticing. Julie was now spanking me. It was now my turn to feel embarrassed.

"I wonder if I can get the same reaction from him that I get from John?" I didn't know what reaction this was, but didn't get time to ponder it. She smacked me quite hard on the right buttocks and then paused a few seconds and followed with another a little more to my side. Another few seconds and the next was right on my side and the next was a little closer to the front. The next was closer to the front again and suddenly I knew where this was going. My knowledge and reaction must have been fairly simultaneous as it only took one more in series before Julie said.

"I knew it. He's started just the same way." What had started was my cock was getting harder. She placed another slap right on the inside of my thigh and I knew that she was right. My balls were tightening and my cock was hardening. Jenny laughed and I heard her slap John. There were a number of slaps at about the same pace as mine and then she laughed again.

"Now that is interesting isn't it."

Julie spanked my inner thigh again and then my inner thigh on the other side. She then slapped my face. That took me by surprise about as much as the first slap on my buttocks had. It also stung quite a lot more. I started to complain but had barely uttered a word when there were hard slaps on my inner thighs on both sides of my cock and then another very hard slap on my buttocks.

"What?" I gasped. This wasn't right. Julie must have three hands and arms longer than an orang-utan. Both of the girls laughed. Then it dawned on me. There was someone else here. Thinking about the slaps and the angles, there may even be two someone elses here. Julie stepped right up behind me and pressed herself against my back. She reached around and grasped my cock.

12