John the Irish Firefighter

Story Info
An innocent meeting.
829 words
3.92
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was a good-looking, Irish firefighter in his 50's. He saw Jeanne's profile and thought he would send her an email. To his surprise, she responded to it. He explained he had been a firefighter for a while, was divorced, and had two children. He also gave a physical description of himself. He had salt and pepper hair and was balding. Jeanne did not know what she thought of the baldhead since she always had liked men with lots of hair and preferably curls.

One day he asked her to call him at the station. Oh, what a wonderful voice this man had along with a great laugh. I guess being the shy man he is he did not want to brag about having an Irish accent. One day after this phone call, he asked Jeanne to come down to the station so they could meet.

She tried her best to look good not knowing what to expect. The only time Jeanne had never been to a fire station was on a field trip when her children were young. It was a 50-mile drive to meet this man and she was a bit nervous. She eventually found the station where he was waiting for her.

He showed her around a little and then they went in back by the picnic table. They sat and talked for a while and then she started noticing how John could not sit still. He sat next to her, stood up, sat on the picnic table, or walked around; it was almost making her dizzy. Finally, she asked if there was a problem. Shyly he said, "Well I haven't been around a woman for a long time". He did not have to say anymore – she fully understood what he meant. She laughed, ever so shyly, looked down, and jokingly asked him if the alarm rang would she need to go get his uniform (he was in shorts). This made them a bit more comfortable with each other.

Most of the evening is now a blur. John seemed to have enjoyed himself and Jeanne knew it was a very nice meeting. They laughed a lot and just enjoyed the fresh air. Finally, it was time for Jeanne to return home. John walked her out to her car and told her he was glad he met her. He kissed her and things took a turn that Jeanne had not expected. John was not what you would consider a typical firefighter. He did not openly flirt or ever spoke of anything sexual. He was a perfect gentleman and this is a quality that attracted Jeanne to him.

Neither of them to this day can recall how things started but they are both glad that it did. John was standing at the car, holding the door open not wanting Jeanne to leave. Jeanne was just talking not expecting anything and next thing she knew was she had his firm "fire hose" in her mouth. John gentle held her head. Jeanne looked up at John with her green eyes and smiled. Although neither of them aimed for this to happen, it did, and neither of them regretted it.

Jeanne took her time with his cock, slowly, stroking it with her tongue from the base to the tip. Admiring it and thinking how the tip of it reminded her of an old-fashioned fireman's helmet. Perfect! She had not had a cock or any sex for a long time so this was a welcomed pleasure although it was out in the open in a parking lot at the fire station. Something neither of them would ever have done before. If someone had walked up to them, she would have kept on. Jeanne has a small mouth and it seemed as if John was built perfect for her. He was gentle with her and did not attempt to put his hand on her head to hold her mouth in place. Being John had not been with a woman in a long time this episode would not be as long as either of them would have wanted.

Jeanne enjoyed the feel of this hard cock in her mouth. Tickling the tip with her tongue and teasing him a little was fun. She grabbed hold of his fine butt and pulled him into her. Gazing up into his eyes, she saw he enjoyed it. It was time to give him all of her. She sucked harder and licked more. Ohhhhhhh she started to moan and felt that she was going to explode soon if he did not. Her breathing got faster and her moaning louder. This cock was sooooooooooo good and she wanted it far back into her mouth, as it would go. Suddenly John yelled out, "I'm gonna cum." He pulled out and released his cum on the ground.

This is the beginning of a five-year relationship with a wonderful firefighter. It started out innocently and had many passionate moments in between.