Johnny Breaks Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnny spirals out of control in his sexual urges
10.8k words
4.51
91.7k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
796 Followers

Carly’s muscular tan legs were straining to keep her balance as she gripped the cold porcelain. Her breasts pushed down on the sink making her nipples as hard as diamonds. Her long brown locks being jerked on like a horse’s reigns as her boyfriend Johnny fiercely rammed his nine-inch long and extremely thick cock in and out of her bald pussy from behind. Despite being in a faculty bathroom at their high school neither seemed worried about the amount of noise they were making.

“Oh god baby you need to cum it’s hurting me! It’s too big!”

Hearing Carly’s pleas for him to finish was enough to send Johnny over the edge as he erupted inside her bald pussy pumping out what seemed like a gallon of cum inside her. Carly’s well-fucked pussy overflowed with her boyfriend's seed as it began to run down her legs along with the rest of her juices that had been flowing from her pussy since they snuck off to the semi-secluded bathroom.

It had been just over a week ago since the day Johnny, Carly skipped school, and the young high school basketball star broke out of his sexual shell. He was still unaware as to what Carly’s parents had witnessed that day, and Carly was still not sure where all that was headed with her parents as they had not discussed it again.

The young couple both lay on the floor of the bathroom breathless from the fucking both their chests heaved up and down trying to suck in as much oxygen as possible. “I can’t believe even after a game you are still able to do me like that.” Carly’s smile stretched from ear to ear as she looked at her boyfriend.

“I got a lot of lost time to make up for and besides I am about to be without you for a while.”

Carly’s heart sank a bit as she had tried not to think about leaving Johnny. She chose to not make a comment on what he said and instead grabbed their clothes. The couple quickly wiped up what they could and dressed themselves as they slowly cracked the door and peeked out to see if anyone was around.

“You are like some kind of fucking animal Johnny. What the hell happened to you?” Carly spoke in a playful yet genuine inquisitive tone.

Johnny smiled as he put his arm around her and they walked down the hall towards the parking lot to head home for the night. He was unsure how to accurately answer the question as the truth be told he still believed it was his sister’s hand job that morning that set him off. The young teen initially felt ashamed by it, but now credited it for his change, but he obviously did not want to explain this to his girlfriend.

“Wipe the shit eating grin off your face! I really want to know.”

Johnny opened the door like a gentleman and motioned for his girlfriend to go first. They both stepped outside the cool breeze felt good as they both had been sweating intensely moments earlier. “Honestly Carly I don’t know what has made me change? I guess I realized I have one of the hottest pieces of ass in the whole school and I did not satisfy you like I should.”

“That is either the sweetest thing I have heard or the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard.” Carly said as she leaned against her car she grabbed her boyfriend and kissed him deeply.

Their tongues swirled together as Johnny leaned in pinning Carly against her car. His cock started to grow again as he made sure she could feel it pushed against her. “Mmm baby want to go again?”

“Johnny I got to get home it is late sweetie, the game ended over an hour ago look around this place is almost empty.”

“Alright I know, I love you.” Said Johnny, as he looked down at the ground feeling slightly dejected.

“Besides I don’t think I could take another pounding like that last one.” said Carly as she reached down and pats her crotch.

They both just stood there in the semi-dark parking lot and stared at each other in a comfortable silence. Their long loving gaze shattered by a few remaining players and staff coming out and yelling at the lovebirds.

“Get a room!” yelled Bill West the teams shooting guard.

“She’s not leaving forever John!” screamed Jamie Rogers the teams forward.

“Good game big win you guys go home!” Yelled the coach as he tried to cut off his players from giving his star a hard time with their comments, while he climbed into his truck. “Good game John but I’m going to need even more if we are to beat Western and move into the playoffs.”

“You know their right! I mean a little crazy but they are right.” Carly laughed as she looked at Johnny’s face and thought about how much he meant to her.

“Yeah I know I just wish this trip to D.C. was after our next game I really love you there cheering me on. And if we are to win against Western I am going need you in other ways too.”

“I know, and I won’t go if you do not want me to. It is just that going on this trip is a big deal and major extra credit for my American government class. “

“Then go babe, I know you dig all the political stuff. I will be okay here all alone and horny.” Johnny laughed a bit as he tried to put on his saddest expression possible. He did not want her to go, but he also knew she should and wanted her to be happy as well.

“You are going to trip over that lip if you stick it out any further and probably break something, and then you can forget the Western game.” Carly had not given her trip much thought a week or so earlier before she and Johnny became so close so fast. The loving girlfriend knew he really did need her and not just in the sexual way that he was joking about. “Look, babe, I know that you have had some sort of sexual awakening in the past week and for whatever reason that happened I am very grateful for it. And I know with me being gone you may have urges, so while I am out of town, I give you permission to ease those urges however you see fit.”

Johnny looked at his girlfriend puzzled as he thought about what she just said and how painful it seemed for her to get the words out. “You mean I can.”

Carly quickly interrupted before Johnny could finish his sentence. “I am saying do what you need to do.” She said as she kissed him goodbye for the last time before her trip. She quickly opened her car door and got in to leave before he could say another word to her.

“I can cheat?” Johnny questioned himself as he stood alone in the parking lot.

Carly drove home worrying about the repercussions of what she had told her boyfriend. She was not upset that he might be active with another girl. She actually smiled as she pictured him on top of one of the cheerleaders pounding her hard. She could feel her pussy actually tingle a bit as she thought of it. The young teen was more worried about how Johnny would take it, would he see it as she is an awesome girlfriend, would he see it as he means so little to her she does not care, the thoughts ripped through her young mind. “I hope he doesn’t go backward and be timid Johnny by the time I get back. This trip could not have happened at a worse time.” She sighed to herself as she tuned her radio to a more interesting station to get her mind off the situation.

Johnny finally came out of his coma-like state at the sound of his cell phone ringing in his pocket. He opened it to find a deluge of text messages waiting to be read. The young man blinked his eyes and shook his head a few times wondering how long he had indeed been standing there like that, his girlfriend’s permission to cheat hit him like a ton of bricks. The young teen knew Carly loved him, and he knew the consent was her trying to ensure he stayed the more passionate version of himself, but it still shocked him. He removed his phone from his pocket he began reading the messages. The majority of them were the typical messages after a big win like this one. However, one made him freeze in his tracks and actually read it aloud.

“Good game sweetie good to see that you play just as hard on the court as you do off. Joe and I will be at the next game even though Carly can’t. Love Ash Watts.” Johnny stared at it for a few minutes as he wondered why his girlfriend’s mom sent such an odd message to him. Johnny eventually just shrugged off the message as he always thought her parents were a little eccentric.

Johnny drove home that night as he decided to skip the parties if Carly could not be with him he just was not that interested in them. He pulled into his driveway a lot later than he should be looking around Johnny, noticed he was the last one home. “Damn Hanna even beat me in tonight I really got to get my spacing out under control” He laughed as he walked passed his parents and sister’s cars as he entered the house.

“Well, it's about time you got in buddy!” Jay Keller, Johnny’s dad, greeted him as he entered the house. Jay stood at the counter wearing only a pair of boxer shorts as he made himself a sandwich.

“Yeah, I got a little tied up with things.”

"Tied up huh? Kinky." The father laughed at his own joke as he playfully slugged his son on the arm.

"Huh? Yeah, dad." Johnny replied dismissing his dad's bad comments.

“Hey, no prob I was young once I know all about those things.” Jay laughed in a very over the top manner as he looked at his son. He was so proud of him being the local star just as he was at that age.

“Where is everyone?”

“Well your mom and sister went to bed early, so I decided to sneak off down here to make a sandwich out of all the stuff your mom won’t ever let me eat.” Jay smiled as he bit into an incredibly oversized sandwich with a look on his face of pure joy. Karen, his wife, was a bit of a fitness junkie and was always on his case to stay in shape. At six foot six inches, Jay was a tremendous guy and had been able to keep in excellent shape, but at forty years old, age had begun to creep up on him a bit. He had recently given up on hair and was shaving his head to hide the fact he was going bald and all the years of pounding beer during games had caught up a little bit on his midsection.

Johnny laughed at his dad devouring his sandwich as he reached into the refrigerator for a bottle of water. “Well, I guess I am going to catch a few Z’s myself dad.”

“Yeah well I got to get back if your mother wakes up and I am not there she will know what I been up to again.” Johnny’s dad quickly disposed of any evidence of his late night snacking and ran off to bed.

Johnny took the long walk up the steps to his bedroom feeling the aches in his legs with every step. He quickly stripped off his clothes and added them to the ever-growing pile of clothes already dominating in his room. "I guess I will need to clean that up eventually." He laughed as he walked to the bathroom door and opened it slowly his mind raced back to the morning him and Hanna shared in there. Since that day, neither had been home again at the same time so neither had really seen one another.

Johnny stood in front of the mirror on the wall staring at himself fully nude. His cock was growing quite hard thinking about his sister helping him jerk off in the sink. Despite the hard fucking, he had given Carly at the school his cock started to throb as it did just over a week ago when he was still so very uptight about sex. “Damn it I need to cum so bad.” He sighed heavily as he started digging through the hamper looking for some inspiration from his sister to get the job done quicker. The insatiable young man stood in front of the mirror as he held a dirty pink thong to his nose with one hand, while he started working his shaft with the other.

“Fuck!” While his hand felt good, it paled in comparison to the real thing. He worked feverishly up and down his almost nine-inch long cock. He could feel like cum was building up, but nothing was happening for him. He started to become frustrated and was now jerking his cock incredibly hard. “Damn it!” He yelled as he threw the thong back in the hamper. He looked down at his now fully engorged cock in frustration and knew he will not be able to sleep at all.

Johnny’s mind raced at a frantic pace trying to figure out what will help him release his pent up sexual energy. He looked at his phone and contemplated calling Carly, but he knew her flight was early and that he should just let her be. The frustrated teen finally settled his eyes on the door at the other end of the bathroom the one that led to his sister’s room. He slowly walked over to the door almost as if was sneaking up on it. The younger brother grasped the knob and gave it a very slow turn; he snickered to himself a little at how quiet he tried to be. Johnny pushed the door open to be greeted by the fully naked body of his sister who was sleeping on top of her blankets on her stomach.

Johnny grabbed his hard cock and began to stroke it again now as he stared at his sister’s beautiful tan ass. He slowly moved closer to her all while he gripped his cock in his hand. The brother was now feeling closer than before to the relief he craved, the young man needed to spray his load, but the feeling was only fleeting as it just was not maintaining and building up as it usually did. The feeling would return with each step he took closer to his older sister. The frustration was becoming all too intense for the eighteen-year-old, as he now sat on the bed next to his sleeping sister.

Johnny reached out and stroked her jet-black hair back a little which exposed a tattoo of some Chinese lettering on her shoulder. The younger brother's breathing became more laborious as he started wishing Hanna would roll over so he could admire her ample breasts. Hanna had never worn a bra as far as Johnny knew so he was not sure the size of her breasts but always assumed she was like his mom and was a D cup. Johnny laid there next to his sister, he enjoyed the feeling of his hand on his cock longer then he had been able to previously, as he thought to himself “Thank god, I am finally going to be able to cum.” However, sadly he was mistaken while the feeling was better and lasted longer he still was not going to be able to reach his needed climax.

“Fuck.” He said aloud as he saw his sister move a bit, but still not wake up. “I need the real thing.” Johnny closed his eyes as he laid there and thought about what he could do to fix his growing problem. All the things he had heard recently from people began to flood his mind, but the one thing that kept repeating was what Carly said, “Do what you need to do!” It was that thought fresh in his mind that drove him to his next move. Johnny got on his knees and moved around behind his sister. The younger brother admired the smooth flesh of her butt as he thought about his next move.

Sweat rolled off Johnny's forehead as he felt the nerves in his stomach going crazy. His mouth was dry as the Sahara and his breath fast and shallow, as Carly's words repeated in his head repeatedly. His mind slowly twisted those words to be less about having permission to cheat and more about having the right to do, as he wanted. The all-star player had often been criticized by his fellow teammates for not using his position as the star to get and take what he wanted. He sat on his knees on his sister’s queen-sized bed holding his engorged cock in one hand he rubbed her pussy from behind with the other.

Hanna was dripping wet and a little sticky. Johnny did not know if this was just her juices or if a guy had cum in his sister already tonight. He placed the head of his cock right against her pussy as he took one last deep breath and gave one final thought about whether or not he should do this. He deeply sighed as he pushed any doubt out of his mind, and pushed his cock all the way into his sister in one mighty stroke.

“FUCK!” screamed Hanna, as she was jolted out of a dead sleep

Johnny jerked back on her hair and started to thrust hard and deep into his sister's unprepared pussy. Hanna was not quite as tight as Carly, but she felt so good, and the little brother felt so wrong for doing what he was doing.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Hanna shrieked as she caught a glimpse of her brother in the mirror that was built into her headboard.

Johnny did not answer her and instead kept fucking her harder and harder with each stroke. He finally released his grip on her hair and now gripped both sides of her waist. The powerful young man used his new grip to jerk his sister's taut body back to meet his forceful thrust forward.

"God damn, Johnny!" Hanna moaned out as a wave of orgasms began to wash over her body, as the older sister stopping asking why her brother was fucking her and instead started enjoying it. The person she had picked up earlier in the night was a sub-par fuck, and she too was not sexually satisfied before retiring to bed. Hanna buried her face in a pillow to help contain some of her moaning’s, as her brother’s cock was fiercely slamming in and out of her pussy.

“Oh God sis you feel so damn good!” Johnny groaned as he pulled all the way out of his sister’s pussy before he slammed his dick all the way back into her.

“Damn it Johnny, you dirty mother fucker I am your sister!” Hanna moaned as she played up the role of the helpless sister. The more she seemed to try to resist or argue about what Johnny was doing the harder he seemed to be fucking her.

“You love it you dirty bitch!” Johnny was lost in the moment now wholly involved in unleashing all the lust he had built up for his sister dating back to the countless sleepless nights of listening to her with other guys, to just a week ago when she and he shared a moment in the bathroom.

Hanna did love it her brother's cock was splitting her pussy open, and she was finding it hard to even attempt to hide her pleasure. “Oh fuck Johnny let me fuck you please?” She begged as she found it hard to take her brother’s cock slamming deep and hard into her pussy.

Johnny gave his sister a few more hard strokes before he pulled out of her. As he slowly withdrew his engorged cock from his sister, he gave her ass a few hard slaps with one hand as he continued jerking his cock with the other. He lay down next to his sister holding his cock in his hand as she moved over to straddle him.

Hanna shared a long deep kiss with her brother; their tongues swirled together in a sloppy lustful exchange. She sat on top of her brother looking at him admiring how he had changed. He was so young when she left and then she returned she no longer had a little brother he was a man. The older sister knew their moment in the bathroom was where this new behavior was coming from so she thought to herself how she could push him further yet as she sat there.

Johnny grew ever more impatient, as he began to lift his sister up to put him where he wanted her.

Hanna taken aback by the strength of her brother acted quickly and gave him a playful yet stinging slap on the cheek, “Easy now you naughty boy big sister is in charge now.” Carly reached behind her and grasp her brother’s cock while she had been with a few larger men it was rare to find the combination Johnny had of length and girth. Hanna's hand barely fit around his dick, and his skin was like fire to her. She marveled at it as she rubbed it up and down the older sister soon realized why it was so hard for her to take it. Her brother was not even fully erect the day in the bathroom she thought to herself as she rubbed it up and down it was wet and sticky from her pussy she squeezed it tightly she knew his dick was aching to cum. “Mmm, now I know what you're up to baby bro!” Hanna squealed with devilish delight.

Johnny was puzzled as to his sister’s comment, and the look on his face told her that. “Please, Hanna I need it so bad!”

“Mmm, I know bro I been with enough guys to know what you need.” She playfully stroked his cock while just sitting on him her hands firmly planted in the middle of his muscular chest. “Let me guess you were stroking it but it wasn’t enough?” She spat on her palm, she started stroking his dick hard and slow now. “So you needed more stimulation, so you came in here to take a look.” Her hand now working his dick faster and harder as she spoke. She slid it all the way from his balls to his cock head making sure she teased his entire cock. “But that did not do the trick either did it?”

Tazz27
Tazz27
796 Followers