John's Stay

Story Info
When husband leaves, brother in law will have fun.
1.6k words
3.73
116.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bubkent
bubkent
14 Followers

Nick's younger brother, John, had been staying over his place with him and his fiancée, Amanda, during the summer. Their parents decided John needed some independence and move out of the house to learn some responsibilities. John was not too happy about it. Even though Nick's house was quite big and had an underground swimming pool, Nick refuses to spoil him. John has been trying to search for a job to support himself and save enough for books when the semester begins.

While John hates this ordeal, Amanda is starting to feel uncomfortable about it too. It is not that Amanda pities John's situation. It has almost been two weeks already since John moved in, and she just simply does not enjoy John's company anymore.

At the very beginning, Amanda never had a problem with John. He always acted respectful toward her and never had any conflicts with him. Lately though, she has been noticing how he really feels about her. There was one particular day when she had the day off from work. Amanda always tries her best to stay in shape, so she decided to go for a jog in the nice weather. When she left the house, no one was home, so she assumed it still was when there was no noise after returning home. Instead of going into the shower, she decided to strip completely naked before jumping into the pool. After sweating so much in the heat, the cool water felt so nice against Amanda's naked body. She swam a little and lazily floated around, without a care in the world. Afterward, she got out of the pool, held onto her clothes while strolling toward her bedroom, still completely naked. When she was about to enter the bedroom, she started to hear some noise coming from there. Amanda's first guess was that Nick got home early from work that day. She decided to surprise him. As she carefully and slowly walked through the door, she saw Nick's back facing her while looking through some CD's. Even when she was only a step away from him, he still did not notice anyone behind. Once Amanda got close enough, she began kissing his neck while her hands undid his pants and grabbed his cock with her right hand.

Amanda sexily whispered, "Glad you're home early honey." Her right hand stroked his hard cock while tickling his balls with her left. As she noticed his body starting to stiffen, she quickly threw him on the bed. When she was about to get on top of him and finally saw his face turn toward her, Amanda suddenly paused and was shocked. She now realized this was not Nick all along. It was John instead. After allowing John a good minute, or two, view of her naked body, Amanda picked up a long pillow, desperately trying to cover her breasts and pussy.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Amanda yell while still trying to cover herself

John answered, "You're so good at what you were doing that I became speechless."

Amanda felt even more humiliated and became angry. "Get the hell out of my room, you little pervert!"

John slowly walked out of her bedroom. After that incident, she rarely skinny dipped anymore and always made sure to lock her doors when getting naked. Amanda did her very best to keep that incident a secret from Nick and certainly succeeded. As normal as she tried to act, she always felt John would be staring at her inappropriately, especially since it was the summer time. Since the weather had been extremely hot, she always ended up wearing tank tops and either short shorts or skirts. Amanda maintained a very nice figure with a pair of C cups, a flat stomach, and a tight ass. The tank tops she wears around the house might have always been a size too small, which makes her involuntarily show off the size of her breasts. She always had a feeling John would be staring at her breasts whenever she is not looking or gawk at her ass while her back is toward him. Needless to say, Amanda tries to stay cautious when being alone with John.

On a fateful day, John has been living with Nick and Amanda for almost two months already and still jobless. Of course, Nick scolded day after day for a few weeks already. However, John is in relief to know that Nick had gone a business trip New York and would not be back for a week. Amanda felt uncomfortable being left alone with John for an entire week.

A few days had passed by though, and John never attempted anything on Amanda. She still did not feel secure and continued to lock her doors. Two days before Nick was to return home, Amanda had another day off from work. Unlike the other day off, she did not go for a jog because it was too hot out. Instead, she went for a swim. There were a few times when Amanda would catch John take glances through the living room's window. When she was done, she made sure to dry herself and wrap the towel tightly around her body before walking in. As she walked through the living room, she noticed John's attention was not on her but on the television. He was watching the old tapings of his wrestling matches during senior year.

"So how did you do during your senior year?" Amanda asked curiously

"Guess you didn't her... I actually got into state this year," John responded, yet still concentrated on the taping. "I didn't win though."

"That's rough. It happens to the best of us though."

"Didn't you win state during your senior year?" John asked rhetorically "Too bad you don't know how to wrestle anymore."

"You kidding me? I still remember it," Amanda claimed.

"Well, maybe so, but it will certainly be an easy win. It would just be too much of a disadvantage for you."

"Says the loser in states?"

"Is that a challenge?" John growled, "I can show you I'm better than a girl in wrestling."

Amanda's fear and insecurity toward John quickly became anger and the urge to kick the crap out of him. She quickly turned around with the intentions to changed into a more comfortable outfit in her room, but John yell "Running away already little girl?"

"For your information, I was just going back into my room to change into something more suited for wrestling." Amanda argued, "And then I'll come back to whoop your ass."

"There's no need for that. I wouldn't even need five minutes to finish you."

Amanda could not handle his trash talk any longer. She decided to turn around toward John, threw off her towel, and bent down into a wrestling stance. John quickly bent down too and seemed ready to attack. Amanda made a move first with a knock down, but John stopped her by dropping his body on top of her. Facing down and having her back toward John, she was trying to squirm out of her position. Before Amanda was capable of freeing herself, John flipped her over. By using his strong left arm, he pinned her arms and shoulder for the win.

"Told you it would be an easy win," John gloated while still had Amanda pinned.

"Alright, you won. Now let me go!"

"Not before I collect my prize."

John ripped off Amanda's bikini top with ease and slid his under her bottom. Fear had returned to Amanda's mind as John's tongue met her nipples and fingers entered her pussy. Tears dripped out as juice slowly flooded out of her pussy and soaked John's fingers. She struggled and made every attempt to escape, but John grabbed the towel and tied her wrists together. John stripped naked as Amanda lied on the floor of her own house, with nothing but a bikini bottom on, and made her kneel. She knew what he wanted but was not going to give in. She tried to keep her mouth shut tightly as he attempted to force his cock in. Eventually, John pinched one of her hard nipples. As she slightly yelped, John's cock finally entered her mouth. Amanda looked up and was wondering how this all happened while a cock was pumping in and out of her mouth for the first time. John began to move faster and tightened up. To Amanda's relief, John got out of her mouth. Her feeling of relief did not last long as he quickly bent her over, ripped off her bikini bottom, and spread her ass cheeks. Amanda knew what he wanted and pleaded, "Please John! Don't do this! I always treated you so well..."

"How does that have to do with anything?"

"Please John... No one had ever taken me there before..."

John suddenly let her go but not for too long. He flipped her over again. This time, he grabbed Amanda's legs and spread them wide apart. She knew what was coming. Before she was able to say anything, John had already entered his cock into her pussy. As he fucked her, he claimed excited, "Oh... Amanda, you're so tight! I love it! You might actually make me cum early..."

John's movements became harder and faster. Amanda felt humiliated. Not because she was being fucking unwillingly, but she was actually starting to enjoy getting fucked like this. John knew as he noticed her hips began moving in unison with his. She noticed John's body was starting to stiffen up, so she knew he was about to cum. Fear came around again and she demanded, "John, Nick can't... find... out.. about this... Please use a condom..."

John ignored Amanda's request and finished off immediately. Amanda remained on the floor as John took a shower. Confused about what she felt, Amanda thought of sneaking into the shower, but she stayed on the floor as John's cum still flowed out of her pussy.

bubkent
bubkent
14 Followers