John's Workmates

Story Info
Finally being together with him again - and others.
2.5k words
3.8
29k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria have been walking through the woods most of the afternoon and now it is more like evening, but soon she will arrive. The summer sun is still far from setting, but it is clear to Maria that it is now more chilly than at noon where she got off the train. But even though she is wearing nothing but a top and a skirt, she doesn't feel cold. She get hot when walking and the backpack is heavy of all the food and goodies she is bringing to John and his workmates.

She thinks of John. She is desperately looking forward to see him again: see his beautiful face, touch his naked body and feel his wonderful hands all over her. She is reminded of the last time she was out here in the forest visiting him. It is several weeks ago but she clearly remembers how wonderful it had been. And how naughty they have been screwing around. As always she starts getting aroused when thinking about it. She remembers how she has been masturbating every single day for the last several weeks while fantasizing about all their moments together. And now she is finally going to be together with him again. And with the others...

Maria follows the trail around the last curve and then she is standing in the brim of the glade where the small cabin is located right in the middle still reached by the sinking sun. Nobody seems to be outside so she walks up to the door and knocks a few times. It is John, who is opening the door.

"Hi Maria!" he exclaims radiating with joy while he pulls her inside. He takes her in his arms and they stand like that hugging each other for a long time. Maria pushes her hand inside his shirt and strokes his naked back.

"Oh, how wonderful it is to see you again," she whispers. John releases her so that he can better get to kiss her. For yet another long time they stand there tasting each other, kissing and caressing each others face with lips and tongue.

"But let me take you backpack," John finally says and move around her to lift it off her shoulders.

While John takes her backpack into the corner of the kitchen, Maria moves inside and looks around. The other men is sitting in the couch and the armchairs with books and chessboards.

"Hi!" she says and smile at them. She recognizes most of them from when she was here previously, but a couple of new faces are there as well. They greets her and returns her smile.

Maria walks over to John to help him unpack her backpack. "I have brought a lot of delicious food for you," she says and starts to put things on the kitchen table.

"That's wonderful," John says and hugs her again. Now that the backpack is not in the way, he can easily slip an arm up inside her t-shirt and caress her back. Maria purrs with delight. Then she spots a picture that is hanging on the wall right in front of her. It's a photograph - blown up - and it pictures a naked woman sitting on a couch masturbating.

"Hey, that's a sexy picture you have there," she says.

John is releasing her. "Yes," he says. "We have several others hanging around the house. Come and see."

Maria takes a closer look at the picture of the masturbating woman. "Isn't this your couch?" she asks with surprise.

"Yes - well spotted." John is laughing. "We took the pictures a couple of weeks ago, when Sonny and Nick's wives were here for a visit. This woman with the dark hair is Tina, Nick's wife."

Maria give John's arm a squeeze. "You are so naughty," she says.

John make her follow him over to one of the other photographs: a man and two women - the dark haired one from the first picture and a fair one. All three of them are naked. The women are sitting sideways on the couch, one of them between the legs of the other ones. The woman at the back is caressing the other woman's tits and pussy. Both of them are looking at the man, who is sitting at the opposite armrest, stroking his cock.

"Tell me which pictures you like," John asks her and pulls her toward the next one.

"I liked that one," Maria says.

A lot of things are happening on the next picture. A man is sitting on the couch and on her hands and knees in front of him the fair woman is sucking his cock and behind her another man is fucking her from behind. On both sides of the man in the middle another man is sitting masturbating - one of them is John.

"Hey! That's you!" Maria exclaims.

"Yeah," John admits. "I hope that you are not getting jealous. Do you like the picture?"

Maria is nodding. She had become aroused already on her way out here and now she is really excited. She lets out a loud moan when John suddenly moves his hand up under her t-shirt and starts caressing her nipple and her naked breast.

Then he takes her to the next picture. Here the two women are sitting side by side on the couch, while two men is on their knees between their legs, licking their cunts. The two women are kissing each other and are touching each other's tits.

"I also like this one," Maria says with a husky voice. John is still caressing her tits under the t-shirt. Maria moves her hands around her back and take hold of John's cock through his shorts and starts rubbing it. It is very hard and Maria is delighted at its size. She is reminded of the feeling when John is filling up her cunt with his big cock and she groans again and kisses him.

"You must also see this one," John says and shows her yet another picture. It's a close-up of the faces of the two women and a cock. One hand with long red nails are holding the cock that is just spewing large globs of white sperm out over the other woman's face. She is receiving the semen with closed eyes and an open mouth. The face of the other woman can be seen blurred in the back; she smiles mysteriously in a Mona Lisa-like way.

"Is that your cock," Maria asks.

John shakes his head: "No, I think it's Tim's."

John pulls her t-shirt over her head and moves behind her and starts caressing her large tits. Maria pulls down his shorts far enough to be able to reach his long cock and stroke it directly.

"Which picture do you like the most?" he asks while he unzips her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Maria is not wearing any panties and John pulls her cunt lips apart with his fingers and starts stroking around her clitoris.

Maria moans heavily. "Oh John, you are so good to me".

She continues stroking his cock until he also starts breathing heavily. "I think I like the picture with the two women being licked the most," she says. "But it is also very sexy with this picture of a squirting cock."

Maria closes her eyes and let her head fall back against John's chest. Suddenly the floor is squeaking and she can hear that someone are approaching them. She opens her eyes again and reach out with her arms to welcome them. Two men walks all the way up to them.

"You are beautiful, Maria," one of them whispers, and he start touching her lightly on her naked shoulders, tits and face. They are naked and Maria grabs one firm cock in each hand. John is pressing his own cock against her loin while also pressing a finger inside her slick cunt. Maria is panting - she is now being touched all over her body - and she starts rubbing eagerly on the cocks in her hands.

Then John is pulling himself loose. He pulls his shirt off, kicks his shorts completely off and sits down on a tall stool. Maria walks over to him and sits down on her knees between his legs. She puts a hand on his hard cock and moves it up and down a few times. Then she moves closer with her head until she can put out her tongue and starts caressing the head of his cock. She licks around the head, touches it with the tip of her tongue and then she takes the entire cock head into her mouth. It's not easy because his cock is so large, and her cunt is making expectant contractions: soon it will be filled up by the big cock of him. Maria starts sucking; his cock get wet with her saliva and starts moving her head up and down so his cock is sliding in and out of her mouth. John is thrusting his hips back and forth in time with her motions and when Maria is glancing up at him, she can see that his eyes are closed and his mouth is open. She also notices that all the other men have come over and now is standing around them. All of them are naked and some of them are stroking their cocks expectantly.

Maria is letting John's cock out of her mouth and stands up again. She straddles John's lap and lowers her cunt until it touches the tip of his cock. She spreads her cunt lips herself while John steer his cock. Slowly she lowers herself even more so that John's long, fat cock slides up into her wet cunt, further and further until it is all the way inside her. She throws her arms around his neck and hugs him and enjoys the pressure of the large cock inside her tight wet cunt. John raise her somewhat, so his cock is moving out a little bit and then let her down so the cock is moving all the way in again. Maria moans while helping with the movements so his cock slide in and out another few times.

Then she straightens up and looks around at the excited men, standing around them. "Come and join us," she begs them and reach out to them. The men distributes themselves around them: two on each side and one behind her. On one side she can reach the cock of one man with her mouth and the other man's cock with one hand. On the other side she takes one man's cock in her hand while the other man starts masturbating right in front of her face. The man behind her sits down on his knees and reaches around and starts playing with her sex. First he rubs around the root of John's cock and then he starts caressing her clitoris with light rotating movements.

Maria is excited beyond control. She touches four cocks at the same time and twelve hands are touching her all over her body, especially on her tits and her cunt. She let go of the cock in her mouth and looks around herself. She can see the two cocks that she holds in her hands and she can see how the men enjoys it when she rubs faster and tighter. She can see two hands caressing her wet cunt while she is riding on John's large cock. She looks up on the man masturbating in front of her, looks at the big red cock head that slides back and forward in his hand, and soon will explode with hot semen for her. She looks down at John who thrusts his cock in and out of her cunt in small but steady movements. She kisses him and he kiss her back passionately. "See how sexy and naughty it looks," she moans and quickly opens her mouth for the cock she let go a few moments ago. She sucks it carefully, let it glide around her tongue and squeeze it with her lips. She looks up at the man who is smiling back at her and rumples her hair.

She feels John's hard member thrust deep inside her cunt; she feels fingers caressing her clitoris and she feels hands that squeeze her tits and fondle her nipples. And all of it brings her closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly she notices the man who is masturbating is moaning loudly. Maria let go of the cock she is currently sucking and turns her head around towards the other man's cock. She sees the first glob of semen fly through the air and land on her chin, right before she manages to place her mouth around the spraying cock. The sperm pours out into her mouth in thick globs while Maria licks and sucks through the man's orgasm. Maria can feel the semen running out through the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She wishes that she can see herself but her imagination compensates without problems and brings her even closer to the upcoming and growing orgasm.

The cock in her mouth has stopped spraying and is getting smaller and softer. She let it go and turns her head around towards the man she was sucking previously. He has started masturbating himself and Maria is just about to start sucking his cock again when she can feel that John is on the verge of coming himself. She starts kissing him with her sperm-dripping mouth and tries to contribute to his thrusts but in the opposite direction. John is groaning and kiss her back intensely. Maria can feel in her cunt how the head of his cock is growing even bigger and then he comes... John is moaning and thrusting while his cocks is squirting his sperm into Maria's cunt and Maria is kissing him all over his face. And while John is still coming, Maria feels a new load of semen being squirted unto her face. The man she was sucking previously and who is now masturbating in front of her comes simultaneously with John and coats Maria's and John's faces with his sperm.

Maria suddenly feels very intensely how she is surrounded by lustful men and squirting cocks and while the semen flows from her cunt and around John's cock and also down over her neck and down between her tits, and while the man behind her rubs John's semen unto her clitoris... All the while this happens, Maria starts coming forcefully herself. She shouts and grunt and screams and twists on John's lap. The man who coated her with his semen turns her head towards him and presses his still half-hard and dripping cock in between her lips. Maria is sucking greedily while her orgasm rolls through her body. At last she leans tiredly against John's shoulder, still with the cock in her mouth and with cocks in her hands, but without moving at all.